Alpha gal meat allergy

shellycheval

The Living Force
Perhaps these questions have already been asked; if so then I apologize for the redundancy. Is this tick born "disease"/allergy Alpha-gal created in a lab by 3D/4D conspirators? Is its purpose to further the movement away from eating meat and reduce the health and immune systems of the masses?
It seems an odd coincidence that as the vegan rhetoric is increasing, now there is also the threat of a disease that will stop people from eating red meat. Is there any cure we can practically apply here? Other than avoiding ticks and keeping our immune health as strong as possible, is there any other prevention we can take? Thanks to any and all who can respond with information on this threat to health.

I wrote about this topic quite a bit, because I had this allergy and as far as I can tell have cured it, on this thread: Alpha Gal, the "tick(?) meat" allergy

I talked about the treatment I did on this post: Alpha Gal, the "tick(?) meat" allergy

There was one last piece of follow up that I did some years after I had stopped having major reactions, but felt like I might still be having some minor reactions, which was to do a NAET treatment for mammal meat. What is NAET |

The NAET treatment was very fast and easy, though the treatment protocol itself is quite strange as it requires one to avoid whatever's being treated for, for 25 hours, to the point that it can't even be in one's personal 'field', which is roughly within arm's length. I was not aware of NAET when I was first attempting to correct this issue, so it is possible that one or more NAET treatment's alone would solve it, but I don't have a clear answer on that.

In short, I believe it can be cured with the appropriate treatments, which will likely not be found with a conventional doctor, though I still consider its origins and functioning to be quite mysterious. My approach these days would be to see an Applied Kinesiologist that uses the NAET technique to see if they can find a solution. The biggest complication in my mind is that some people have more severe reactions than I had (like anaphylactic shock), so cases like that might require a different approach.

I do, however, think it's definitely ideal to avoid ticks if at all possible to avoid having to treat it in the first place, because of the strangeness and many unknowns of the condition, which give me concern for complications.

I hope that helps!

Thanks Foxx it does. I remember now you had it, and I am very glad to hear you are cured! Like many allergies, some have it worse than others and sometimes things seem to go into remission. My friend is very sensitive to meat and will end up in the hospital with any exposure. I do not have it, but I am exposed to ticks; working outside everyday in grass fields, woods, and around dogs and horses it's nearly impossible to avoid, I usually end up with a dozen or so tick bites a year although I almost always get them off in less that 24 hours which is about the length of exposure needed to transmit Lyme's. About 15 years ago I got Lyme's and was successfully treated and cured.
They say you don't acquire immunity to it, but after I never caught it again despite being bit by ticks every year. My vet say it's estimated that over 60% of the east coast tick population carries Lyme's so for now I'm beating the odds. But, now I am concerned about this Alpha Gal as I am dependent on meat and a low carb diet to remain healthy. I'll keep doing what I am to avoid ticks and keep as healthy as I can and hope for the best. It just seems strange to me though that this disease seemed to appear out of nowhere right around the time when there was an increase in meat eating and a turning away from bread and carbs.

Seems you are doing well by being preventative. I had Lyme's or some kind of tick infection back in 2012-2013. I guess just taking precautions will help. Bug repellent, light clothes, tick checks when inside. A co-worker of mine is an outdoors guy, and he said he pulls off dozens of ticks in the non-winter months. I wonder how he is even standing! He drinks a lot too though. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom