Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

reply 1533.
Quoting Feather:

"There is fascinating firm scientific evidence, 3000 years after the event, that underlines the homogeneity of the Hebrew peoples but also reveals a genetically separate priestly faction with quite different DNA patterns.
---------------------------------

It seems that Feather refers to the difference between the descendants of Cain and the descendants of SeT, the second son of Adam and Eve, the first son being Abel, killed by Cain.

According to the Bible, Cain's parents were the serpent and Eve, while Seth's parents were Adam and Eve.
So the Pure offspring are the descendants of Set, consequently his descendants have different DNA patterns which would be the Cohens, descendants of the priestly caste of the temple.

Supposedly this would be the difference between the current Hebrews.
The Biblical account of the first man and woman obviously differs markedly from what the C's have told us. The serpent in the Garden of Eden should be viewed as the Lizzies, who when compared to the Mesopotamian Gods the Anunnaki, were meant to be the creators of mankind (just the physical body though, not the soul), having supposedly created men as workers or labourers to assist them in carrying out more menial tasks - this much agrees with Zachariah Sitchin's theories. I do not recall though the Bible saying that Cain was the child of Eve and the serpent.

If you are not aware, there is in fact another Jewish tradition found in what is called the Zohar - a group of books, which include commentary on the mystical aspects of the Torah (the five books of Moses) and scriptural interpretations as well as material on mysticism, mythical cosmogony, and mystical psychology (see: Zohar - Wikipedia). This tradition holds that Adam had in fact two wives, Eve and a lady called Lilith. Lilith is a female figure in both Mesopotamian and Jewish mythology, and is theorised to be the first wife of Adam and a primordial she-demon. Lilith is cited as having been "banished" from the Garden of Eden for not complying with and obeying Adam.​

1714178309030.png
Lilith (1887) by John Collier
Lillith herself is not mentioned in any biblical text though. In traditions building on the Zohar, and Jewish mysticism, Lilith supposedly left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael. Samael was the Jewish equivalent of the Christian Lucifer or Devil. In medieval Hebrew literature and folklore, especially that reflecting on the protective amulets of various kinds, "The First Eve" was identified with Lilith. Hence, your mention of Cain being the son of Eve and the serpent might well be tapping into this other tradition involving Adam's first wife Lilith who supposedly coupled with Samael, a union which produced hybrid offspring, including possibly Cain.

It is interesting though that this Jewish tradition draws on a much older Babylonian or Mesopotamian tradition. In the Mesopotamian religion, found in the cuneiform texts of Sumer, Assyria, and Babylonia, lilîtu is a spirit or demon. Many have also connected her to the Mesopotamian demon Lamashtu, who shares similar traits and a similar position in mythology to Lilith. Let us remember that the Jewish Bible as we know it today was most probably written during the first Diaspora in Babylon where the compilers of the Bible and other traditional Jewish texts and commentaries may no doubt have been influenced by older Babylonian/Sumerian traditions regarding what for them was ancient history. The flood story of Noah, for example, bears a strong comparison to the Babylonian/Sumerian flood story known as the Eridu Genesis. This is reflected in the fact that the 1st Century Jewish historian Josephus knew the Mesopotamian flood story from the work of the Babylonian priest Berossus (circa. 280 B.C.) who had had access to Babylonian cuneiform sources. However, with the discovery of tablet 11 of the Epic of Gilgamesh in the late 19th Century, the Mesopotamian flood story was finally found attested on an ancient cuneiform tablet and could be compared to the biblical flood story for the first time in nearly 2,000 years.

Mesopotamia was also, of course, the land of the Anunnaki, which makes me think that the creation story of Adam and Eve (and Lilith for that matter) and the Fall of Mankind has come down to us via the Bible and the much older Sumerian legends, which the biblical compilers evidently drew upon, in an highly obfuscated fashion that conceals the pivotal role of the Lizzies in creating modern man as hidden behind the figure of the serpent in the garden. In the mythical story of Lilith breeding with the archangel Samael we may therefore be seeing the hidden reality of hybridisation, which given modern alien abduction reports, is still an ongoing process even today.​

Yes, I have thought about that.
But there is a large body of water (“dead sea” scrolls) more or less right “next to it” and then there are the temperature differences between day and night, salinity etc. As I wrote, I'm not a geologist.

At least there is a big pile of rubble in front of the cliffs...

No question, it would be cool if there really were Nephilim faces carved into it, or Samantha Fox for that matter. But from my gut feeling, I'd say the chances are slim.
View attachment 94852
Poor old Sammy. If you are not aware, she has recently been in the news as regards facing a criminal court hearing for badly misbehaving on an air flight. She got pretty drunk and started attacking her wife (yep - she is married to another woman). It all got very heated and she had to be physically restrained. It seems a life time ago now when she was an innocent young teenage Page 3 Girl who made quite a stir.​

What else can be found about the Osirians? For some reason they came to my mind while reading some of your passages.
I was watching some of the documentaries about the mysterious Osireion temple in Egypt and this temple had sort of like a roof before and it’s never ending water on its base with mysterious properties, I suspect this was build by the Osirians and they were those direct Atlantean descendants that went to Egypt, I suspect they could be the same who built the pyramids and the sphinx and perhaps that temple was where the freemasonry cult/religion was created or where the first ceremonies were held centuries later.

What else can be found about the Osirians? For some reason they came to my mind while reading some of your passages.
I was watching some of the documentaries about the mysterious Osireion temple in Egypt and this temple had sort of like a roof before and it’s never ending water on its base with mysterious properties, I suspect this was build by the Osirians and they were those direct Atlantean descendants that went to Egypt, I suspect they could be the same who built the pyramids and the sphinx and perhaps that temple was where the freemasonry cult/religion was created or where the first ceremonies were held centuries later.
Well, imo, the architectural/constructional style is the same. Brutally "minimalistic".

I was watching some of the documentaries about the mysterious Osirian temple in Egypt and this temple had sort of like a roof before and it’s never ending water on its base with mysterious properties, I suspect this was build by the Osirians and they were those direct Atlantean descendants that went to Egypt, I suspect they could be the same who built the pyramids and the sphinx and perhaps that temple was where the freemasonry cult/religion was created or where the first ceremonies were held centuries later.
Yes, I think you are really on to something here.

For your information, I once started to prepare an article on the Osireion, which is situated next to the Temple of Abydos, and was supposedly constructed by Seti I (ca. 1294–1279 BC), a New Kingdom pharaoh, who was one of Akhenaten's successors - for more details see The unexplained Osireion: Ancient Egypt's most mysterious structure. Although it is not finished, now might be a good time to post what I wrote given what you have mentioned on the subject of the Osireion and its potential links to the Osirians.​

As the attached article The unexplained Osireion: Ancient Egypt's most mysterious structure states:

"Unlike the ornate temples and pyramids that define much of ancient Egyptian architecture, the Osireion presents a stark contrast with its austere and monolithic design.

One of the most perplexing aspects of the Osireion's architecture is its use of megalithic stones, some weighing upwards of a hundred tons.

The sheer size and weight of these stones have led many to question how such an architectural feat could have been accomplished with the tools and methods believed to be available during the New Kingdom period. [MJF: Perhaps by the same sound wave focusing levitation techniques the C's said the builders of the Great Pyramid had used.]

Moreover, the structure's layout and design elements, such as the absence of inscriptions and the use of straight lines and right angles, are atypical for Egyptian temples of the time.

Another intriguing feature is the Osireion's alignment. The structure is oriented to the true north, a level of precision that suggests advanced knowledge of astronomy and mathematics.

This has led to speculation about the Osireion serving not just a religious or funerary purpose, but perhaps also an astronomical or calendrical one.

The absence of decorative elements commonly found in other Egyptian temples—such as hieroglyphic inscriptions, frescoes, or statuary—adds to its enigmatic nature.

It's as if the Osireion was designed to be functional rather than ornamental, yet its exact function remains elusive."

Many of the comments made above equally apply to the builders of the Great Pyramid. For example, the Great Pyramid is perfectly aligned to the four cardinal points of the compass. Moreover, there are no hieroglyphic inscriptions, frescoes, or statuary to be found within it either.

Let us recall that the C's told us that the origins of the Osirians, who were the progenitors of modern Freemasonry, date back over 7,000 years ago:

Session 16 October 1994:

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

A: Yes.

Moreover, Laura suggested a link between the Osirians with a group of STS individuals called the Rosteem with whom they made some sort of pact (the Nordic Covenant perhaps?):
Session 4 October 1997:

Q: In reading the transcripts, I came across a reference to a 'pact' made by a group of STS individuals, and it was called 'Osirians,' and that this was the origin of the Rosicrucians. In the book 'The Orion Mystery,' it talks about the fact that Giza was formerly known as RosTau, which is 'Rose Cross.' Essentially, I would like to understand the symbology of the Rose affixed to the Cross. It seems to me that the imagery of Jesus nailed to the Cross is actually the Rose affixed to the Cross. How does Jesus relate to the Rose?

A: No, it is from the Rose arose the Cross

However, the Rosteem are its seems the progenitors of the modern Rosicrucians:

Session 7 March 1995:

Q: (L) Who were the Elohim of the Bible?
A: Transdefinitive. And variable entities. [...] First manifestation was human, then non-human. [...]
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from human to non-human?
A: Pact or covenant.
Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?
A: No, with 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?

A: Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians.
Q: (L) What is their purpose?
A: As yet unrevealable to you.

Now I am not sure why Laura referred to the Osirians in the later excerpt since the original reference had been to the Elohim. If anyone has read the Orion Mystery, please feel free to let us know if there is a connection made in the book between the Osirians and the Rosteem. However, as we see above, the Rosteem were 4th density STS beings not 3rd density humans (although I suppose they could have been 3/4th bi-density underworlders).

I would add that Abydos is also where those strange carvings of what look like modern high-tech aircraft, tanks and submarines etc. are to be found on the temple walls, including also a carving of what appears to be a grey alien.

1714350596571.png

These carvings were originally made in the reign of Seti I, so make of that what you will. For those who are not aware, this fresco produced a lively debate in a transcript session a year or so back. Some people thought the carvings were genuine as suggested by the C's themselves, others bought the official explanation, which runs like this:

"The "helicopter" image is the result of carved stone being re-used over time. The initial carving was made during the reign of Seti I and translates to "He who repulses the nine [enemies of Egypt]". This carving was later filled in with plaster and re-carved during the reign of Ramesses II with the title "He who protects Egypt and overthrows the foreign countries". Over time, the plaster has eroded away, leaving both inscriptions partially visible and creating a palimpsest-like effect of overlapping hieroglyphs."

I don't wish to reopen this debate here but my own view is that the carvings are original and are not a palimpsest as proposed above. As to the image of the alien Grey at Abydos, which I posted in an earlier post on this thread, it might be worth recalling here what the C's once said about the alien presence on Earth:
Session dated 22 October 1994:

Q: (L) Did any aliens at all, and specifically the Lizzies, ever live among mankind and receive worship?

A: They did not live among mankind, but they did interact directly with human beings, at various points in the past. It was at those points when human beings were ready, willing and able to accept deities appearing directly from outside sources and then worship them. Such things would not have occurred in the recent past. But, beware, it may very well occur very soon.

That was certainly true of the ancient Egyptians with their strange looking animal gods. I am more interested here though in the putative link between the Osirians and the Freemasons. Is there anything which can support this? I think there is. You may recall my earlier article on the The Egyptian Pilgrimage of Initiation.

In that article, I discussed how the initiate to the Egyptian priesthood had to embark on a pilgrimage of initiation in which he had to visit and study at seven different temple sites in Egypt at which he learned of the sacred mysteries, and if found worthy, had conferred upon him a specific degree at each centre, the highest being the seventh degree of illumination or Saphenath Pancah into the pure knowledge of God that was held to be beyond all understanding. At this stage, the successful candidate was inducted into the Illuminati. He was invested with the insignia of the Ankh [
MJF: ref. the C’s - “Ankh is ancient symbol of this planet (D'Ankhiar). Is a female symbol. Stands for mother planet.], dressed in a white striped robe and had his head shaved. The word of this degree was Adon [MJF: sounds a bit like "Adonai", who the Ra channel always referred to when signing off]. The most complete and detailed explanation of the supreme mysteries was then imparted to the new initiate, or prophet, whereby he gained both the right and the ability to read all the mystical books of Hermes and the scriptures of other nations to which he now had the Royal Key. Hmmm ..... back to keys again! let us recall here what the C's said about the modern day Illuminati:
Q: (L) How do the Masons relate to the Illuminati?

A: Masons are low level branch.

I would suggest that membership of the modern Illuminati can only be obtained when you reach the 33rd degree of Freemasonry, which according to the C's equates with the level at which the Osirians operated:

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

A: Yes.

In that article, I drew comparisons between the Egyptian initiation rituals and symbolism and that of the modern day Freemasons where the rituals concerning the conferring of degrees is concerned. For example, like the Freemasons today, the Egyptian initiate was given a password after each degree was conferred. The fact that the highest degree in the Egyptian scheme was that of the Illuminati reflects what the C's say here about the Masons being the low level branch of the Illuminati. Although modern day Freemasonry probably owes its immediate roots to the Knights Templar, clearly their rites (and no doubt Hermetic teachings) and degrees seem originally to have stemmed from those practised in ancient Egypt. Indeed, the Freemasons do seem to have a great preoccupation with ancient Egypt. Although their ceremonies supposedly reflect the building of Solomon's Temple, we know from Laura and the C's that Solomon was really just a mythic figure based on Pharoah Narmer who unified Upper and Lower Egypt. It appears the Masons just have the wrong king, the wrong temple and the wrong country.

One of the seven sites at which the Egyptian degrees were conferred was the temple at Abydos near to where the Osireion is located. I would like to recall here what Peter Dawkins had to say about the significance of the Temple of Abydos in relation to the Egyptian Pilgrimage of Initiation:

(3) The Temple of Abydos was built on the site of the solar plexus chakra, the centre of transmutation where the energies of the lower body could be gathered up and transmuted into the higher self whose seat was the heart chakra.

Here is what he had to say about the degree that was conferred there:

The Third Degree Mystery of Fire

At the Temple of Abydos, the candidate was introduced to the last of the lesser mysteries, that of Fire. He entered an underground chamber by the Gate of Death and immediately discovered that he was surrounded by mummies, coffins and those who prepared the dead for their eternal journey. In the middle of the chamber was a sarcophagus, the coffin of Osiris bearing traces of blood. He was told that Osiris had recently been assassinated and was questioned as to whether or not he had any part in the murder (MJF: shades here of the murder of Hiram Abiff as depicted in the 3rd Degree Master Mason initiation ritual of York or Blue Rite Freemasonry). On being offered a Golden Crown, the true aspirant refused it as a sign of his disdain for material power and wealth. In order to obtain the Crown of Truth, he had to throw down the Golden Crown and trample it underfoot. At this a priest cried ‘Outrage, vengeance!’ and, seizing an axe, struck him on the head. The ‘dead' candidate was then wrapped in mummy bandages, laid in an open coffin (MJF: cf. with the initiation rites of the Yale based Skull and Crossbones Society , perhaps a Rosicrucian spin-off society, where the candidate is also left in an open coffin) and borne into the sanctuary of the Spirits. Later, in the Hall of Judgement, he was condemned to wander in the underground galleries. Here he was divested of his mortuary garments and received instruction on death and resurrection. He was then given the sign of this degree, a form of embrace, and the password. The knowledge associated with this degree was artistic, concerning drawing and painting. He was also taught the hierogrammatical alphabet, the history and geography of Egypt, the fundamentals of astronomy and the art of rhetoric.

The reference to the coffin of Osiris establishes perhaps a clear link here with the Osirians. Can we find further links though with the Osireion? I think we can.

The first thing to note about the Osireion is that the structure is predominantly subterranean. It is interesting to note, therefore, that the Knights Templar, as progenitors of modern Freemasonry, usually conducted their secret ceremonies underground. The same was, of course, true of many of the mystery schools of the ancient world too. In my draft article on Abydos and the Osireion, I quoted some useful information from an article written by Josef Wegner (see extract below) on the Cult of Osiris, which presumably was promoted by the Osirians.

ABYDOS AND THE CULT OF OSIRIS by Josef Wegner

Ancient Abydos (Abdju) played a lengthy and important role in the development of Egyptian civilization. Located 500 km south of Cairo, it sits on the desert’s edge, 15 km west of the Nile. During the Predynastic period (before ca. 3000 BC) Abydos served as the cemetery site for a series of regional rulers whose capital, Thinis, was located nearby on the banks of the Nile. This early cemetery, known today as Umm el-Gaab (“mother of pots” in Arabic), was the kernel from which the subsequent importance of Abydos grew. In the Early Dynastic Period (ca. 3000–2700 BC) the pharaohs of Egypt’s 1st Dynasty (MJF: which includes Menes and Narmer) and two from its 2nd Dynasty built their tombs there. This royal necropolis was protected by a canine god named Khentiamentiu (“Foremost-of-the-westerners”), and though the temple dedicated to him is now largely destroyed, we do know its site, Kom es-Sultan.

The political importance of Thinis and Abydos diminished after Memphis (Egypt’s new capital just south of modern Cairo) was founded around 3000 BC. With subsequent pharaohs being buried primarily in the Memphite necropolis, the significance of Abydos became understood increasingly in religious terms. By the end of the Old Kingdom (ca. 2200 BC), Abydos had emerged as a primary cult centre for Osiris, the god of the dead (on previous page). This deity, representing the incarnation of the deceased and reborn pharaoh as ruler of the netherworld, was now thought to have been buried at Umm el-Gaab. Joining this identity to that of the ancient canine god, Osiris-Khentiamentiu was now known as “Lord of Abydos.

Veneration of Osiris continued to develop at Abydos during the First Intermediate Period (ca. 2200–2050 BC) and the Middle Kingdom (ca. 2050–1700 BC). Annual religious processions from Umm el-Gaab to the presumed burial place of Osiris expressed the belief that Osiris was buried at Abydos. Both the pharaohs and their subjects took increasing interest in the cult of Osiris. Royal cult buildings were erected in and around the main temple dedicated to Osiris in the Kom es-Sultan, while private chapels and tombs were built in the cemetery fields that extend west into the desert toward Umm el-Gaab.

Although the history of Abydos continued long after the end of the Middle Kingdom—indeed, the best-known monument from Abydos is the beautifully preserved 19th Dynasty temple built by Seti I (ca. 1294–1279 BCE) — the Middle Kingdom witnessed the classical development and florescence of the cult of Osiris. And during this period Senwosret III constructed his mortuary complex and tomb at South Abydos, expressing his intense personal devotion to Osiris-Khentiamentiu, Lord of Abydos.

Wegner, Josef"Abydos And The Cult Of Osiris" Expedition Magazine 48.2 (2006): n. pag. Expedition Magazine. Penn Museum, 2006 Web. 27 Aug 2022 Expedition Magazine | Abydos And The Cult Of Osiris

Although as the article states "the Middle Kingdom witnessed the classical development and florescence of the cult of Osiris", this cult was rudely interrupted by Pharoah Akhenaten's imposition of the cult of the Aten during his reign. One can easily guess how the priests of the Osiris cult at Abydos must have felt about this.

Next I wish to quote from an article by the author Freddy Silva about the Osireion, which proposes that it was not built by Seti I but by mysterious builders long before his reign. Please note that I don't endorse all of his views but for me he does make some interesting observations.
The Osirion: Once an Antediluvian Freestanding Temple

by Freddy Silva

See: The Osirion: Once an Antediluvian Freestanding Temple - Graham Hancock Official Website

Author links:invisibletemple.com

Published 8th September 2019

1714355346186.png
Freddy Silva digs into the history, geology and archaeoastronomy of the Osirion of Abydos, Egypt—a monument he argues was built sometime before 10,000 BC and is mistakenly attributed to Seti I by academics.
When discussing ancient Egypt, much of the attention falls upon grandiose structures like the pyramids, because their superhuman scale is candy to the eye and humans are so easily seduced by the scale of things. Yet as mystery tradition teaches, the eye is easily deceived by scale to the detriment of seemingly trivial things that lead to greater illumination.

That said, it would be a travesty to describe the temple of Seti I at Abydos as trivial, for it is a beautifully preserved jewel of a sacred space. Certainly, ancient people treated the location with reverence, so much so that Abydos was already a thriving city by 5400 BC
*,1 and two thousand years later pre-dynastic pharaohs were still building shrines, temples and mortuaries there.

*MJF: Note that this date takes us back nearly 7,500 years ago, which intriguingly ties in with what the C's said about the Osirians being formed in 5633 B.C. Can this be mere coincidence?

Seti I added his own masterpiece in the thirteenth century BC, during a reign that barely lasted a decade—an elegant temple featuring a series of interconnected halls and side chambers, covered from floor to ceiling in exquisite friezes. Still, people had long been coming here to witness another wonder.

Geological and archaeological considerations

Twelve thousand years ago, Abydos bore no resemblance to the partly parched, partly cultivated strip of land it is today. The climate was wetter, it sustained a verdant and lush landscape as far as the eye could see, and to the west where now lies an endless desert, there existed an inland sea, much of which drained into the Atlantic when the events that generated the Great Flood overhauled the terrain. A small saltwater lake at Siwa is all that remains. Referring to an older source, Diodorus of Sicily describes how it “disappeared from sight in the course of an earthquake, when those parts of it which lay toward the ocean were torn asunder,” leaving behind the Sahara.2

The course of the Nile was different, too. Its shore was five miles closer to Abydos, its waters reaching another kind of temple named after the Egyptian god of resurrection, Osiris—the Osirion. When it was cleared of debris, The Times of London described it as “a gigantic construction of about 100 feet in length and 60 feet in width, built with the most enormous stones that may be seen in Egypt.”3

In terms of construction and style, the temple bears no resemblance to Seti’s. It is stark yet hauntingly beautiful, one of the finest examples of simplicity and economy of line, expressed with heavyset blocks of red granite, one of the hardest rocks on Earth, ferried from a quarry two hundred miles away. The construction logistics pose a conundrum for any modern engineer, yet the Osirion belongs to a remote age. It was created with the sole intent of defying time.

The structure consists of two rows of columns connected by substantial architraves upon which a voluminous stone roof once stood. These are poised on a raised rectangular platform surrounded by a deep moat cut into the stone; two ascending staircases lead out of the water and onto the platform, where two sunken rectangular pools lie.

The surrounding courtyard is one massive and impenetrable wall made of 25-foot thick red sandstone, fitted without mortar, with corner stones cut and angled much like they are in Cuzco. Seventeen side chambers are meticulously cut into the wall and face the central platform.4 The plan of the courtyard bears a passing resemblance to the head of Pachacamac carved above the Sun Door at Tiwanaku. It’s a passing observation for sure, but the same can be said for the knobs carved on sections of the courtyard wall, for they are almost identical to those in Andean temples.

There are no inscriptions inside the Osirion, no dedications, and no name to identify its creator—only a set of hieroglyphs carved into the wall adjoining Seti’s temple, no doubt put there during the pharaoh’s reign.

Until recently the Osirion was believed to be a type of underground chamber fitted inside hollowed bedrock, an extension of Seti’s temple. If so, it represents a complete departure from standard temple design. However, a geological appraisal contradicts this opinion. In ancient times the level of the Nile was fifty feet lower than today, its course seven miles closer to and beside the Osirion. When North Africa was subjected to major flooding between 10,500-8000 BC, layers of Nile silt gradually compacted and rose inch by inch until they surrounded and covered the Osirion. In other words, the temple was originally a freestanding feature on the floodplain.5

Legend has it that people once reached the Osirion and navigated its interior by boat, an opinion expressed by Henri Frankfort, one of the early archaeologists at Abydos.6 But as the Nile crept eastwards, it eventually became necessary to connect the Osirion to the river with a long canal.7

1714355927346.png

Seti I’s temple bears no visual relationship to the Osirion, and its plan veers abruptly to the left, in violation of temple protocol.

In this regard, the Osirion has two counterparts downriver at Giza—the Sphynx Temple and the Valley Temple, all constructed with identical megalithic blocks of red granite (those of the Sphynx Temple were looted for building material) using the same clean, graphic layout, devoid of inscription. The Giza temples were also reached by boat when the waters of the Nile lapped at their respective entrances. The intermediate walls of the Valley Temple are made from massive blocks of limestone quarried from the Sphynx enclosure next door and are clearly eroded by water, lots of water. Since it has been convincingly argued that the Sphynx itself was carved to face its counterpart in the sky, the constellation Leo on the spring equinox c.10,400 BC, ostensibly the two sites are contemporaries of each other.8 Furthermore, during the epoch prior to 10,000 BC, the enclosure in which this lion sits was also weathered by extensive flooding and rainfall, when northeast Africa had a pluvial climate.9 Thus by weathering and design alone, the Osirion, Sphynx Temple and Valley Temple were built contemporaneously.

1714356162408.png
The Osirion. The build-up of Nile mud turned it into the underground temple we see today.​

Returning to the Osirion, there is the question of why so many temples and shrines appear in its vicinity to which none relate, as though the Osirion was no longer visible by pre-dynastic times, so when pharaohs went to mark their devotion they were essentially honouring the sanctity of place. By the time Seti I came to build his temple—one of the last to be erected—he may have rediscovered the Osirion because his temple follows the same orientation, but stops short of the underground structure before resuming to the left and creating an L-shape, forcing the most holy of chapels to be placed sideways to the body of the temple, a complete violation of temple protocol.10 The only rational explanation for such a drastic measure is that Seti’s superimposed building broke through the chamber beneath during construction.

Could the enigmatic structure be a remnant of an antediluvian age? With its raised platform surrounded by a water channel, the Osirion can be regarded as a recreation of the primeval island of the gods in stone, an artificial representation of the original home from which the gods emerged. To determine exactly when it was built we must turn to archaeoastronomy.

Archaeoastrononomical and mythological considerations

Time and again I have stood dumbstruck in the Osirion. Its orientation has puzzled me, for it neither faces the solstices or equinox, nor the pole star or any obvious object in the sky. Myth states that this is a resting place of Osiris, even if the association, as in so many cases of ancient lore, is metaphorical. Osiris is the classic representation of the hero who is dismembered before ascending the Milky Way to reach the origin of souls — typically the Pole Star or the belt of Orion — and whilst in the Otherworld is reconstituted by his consort, Isis.

A look at the night sky at the time of Seti I produces no relationship to any stellar object. It seems the pharaoh broke yet another convention by ignoring the sky-ground dualism essential to the foundation of the temple and its function as a mirror image of the sky. Seti was, however, an astute student of temple protocol and would not have made such an obvious mistake. Since his temple is aligned to the same axis as the Osirion, it follows that he may have attempted to revive its eminence.

I turned my focus to Orion, the constellation with which Osiris is intimately associated. Perhaps this obvious clue would yield a sky-ground relationship. But no such relationship exists, not unless the Earth was upside down 14,000 years ago.

Only in the epoch of 10,000 BC do connections begin emerge, for the constellation Cygnus appears in full upright ascent over the horizon in conjunction with the axis of the temple, the entrance framing its brightest star, Deneb. As does the Milky Way, forming a vertical river for Cygnus to sail on, towards the vault of heaven. The correlation took place on the Spring Equinox c. 10,500 BC, and again on the Winter Solstice that year.

By way of validation, the sky goddess Nut, who is identified with the Milky Way, is painted as a naked female spread across the sky on the ceiling of the Osirion’s northeastern chamber, her legs formed by the bifurcation at Deneb in Cygnus.11 The symbol couldn’t be more apt. Cygnus itself was regarded as both a swan and as a kite hawk, and it is likely that Egyptian references to the “kite of Osiris” may have had this constellation in mind. Osiris’ bride Isis, who took on the form of a kite hawk when resurrecting souls, is depicted with outstretched wings as a symbol of protection, and to demonstrate her ability to fan the breath of immortality into those whom she oversaw, particularly her consort Osiris.

For immortality to occur, ancient Egyptian texts state that the soul of the hero had to reside in the pole star, which was regarded by ancient cultures as the region of regeneration, a place in the sky protected by seven great akus (souls), each represented by the seven circumpolar stars, Deneb being one of them.12 Egyptologist Toby Wilkinson explains this in the context of Egyptian ideology:

“Circumpolar stars are a very good metaphor for the afterlife because when viewed, they never seem to set: they simply rotate around the pole star. They are the undying stars, or in Egyptian terminology, the Indestructibles, a perfect destination for the soul.”13
The Indestructibles or ikhemu-sek (the ones not knowing destruction) was a name created by ancient Egyptian astronomers, although the idea that these stars protect a portal of regeneration is shared by extant indigenous cultures.14 Interestingly, Cygnus appears to occupy a region in space where such regeneration might occur. Research by NASA reveals this constellation to be a source of the most energetic and penetrating form of light—gamma rays. More to the point, it is one of our Galaxy’s richest-known stellar construction zones. In essence, Cygnus is a star-forming region.15 Perhaps it is for this reason that temples of the magnitude of the Osirion are referred to as places where an individual goes to be transformed into a god or bright star.

Indestructible? Portal of regeneration? What apt epiteths for a temple named for the god of rebirth and designed to outlast time! Incidentally the derivative of aku is akh—a person filled with inner spiritual radiance, a Shining One—from which is derived the term ahu, the name given to the ceremonial stone platforms of Easter Island.

‘Shining Ones’ was also the nickname given to the pre-flood gods of Egypt, the Aku Shemsu Hor, the Urukehu gods of New Zealand and Easter Island, Viracocha and his seven Hayhuaypanti, and the Anunaki sages. Could any of these antediluvian seafaring gods have been responsible for the Osirion? Probably, based on there being a direct correlation between the Osirion and the position of Deneb c. 10,500 BC, when this brightest of stars not only rose along the axis of
the temple but, due to the effects of precession, had also taken up its position as one of the Indestructibles.

1714356683521.png
Reconstruction of the Osirion from 1914, shortly after its excavation.

References​

1. Goenka, Himanshu. Egypt Ancient History: 7300-year old city Found in New Excavation Along the Nile, IBT Times, 11/24/2016.

2. Diodorus of Sicily III, 55, trans C.H. Oldfather, Loeb Classical Library, 1939.

3. The Times, London, 17 March 1914.

4. Frankfort, Henri. The Cenotaph of Seti I at Abydos, 39th Memoir of the Egypt Exploration Society, London, 1933, p.18.

5. Also stated by John Anthony West in The Traveller’s Key to Ancient Egypt: A Guide to the Sacred Places of Ancient Egypt, Quest Books, Wheaton, 1996, p.392.

6. Frankfort, op cit.

7. Strabo, Geography, vol. VIII, p.111.

8. Bauval and Gilbert, op cit.

9. West, John Anthony. Serpent In The Sky, Quest Books, Wheaton, p.184-242.

10. ie. West, op cit.

11. Wells, Ronald A., and Christopher Walker, ed. Astronomy Before the Telescope, St. Martins Press, New York, 1996, p.29–32.

12. Massey, Gerald, Ancient Egypt: The Light of the World, Vol. II, T. Fisher Unwin, London, 1907, p.613-4.

13. “Pyramids Seen as Stairways to Heaven”, Tim Radford, The Guardian, May 14, 2001.

14. Wells and Walker, op cit, p. 35.

15. In The Heart Of Cygnus, NASA’s Fermi Reveals A Cosmic-ray Cocoon, Nov. 28, 2011.

16. Higgins, W.H., Stars and Constellations, p.22.

In my own view, we do not need to look to gods or aliens to have built the Osireion because we know from the C's that the post deluge or Flood survivors descendants still retained the knowledge and skills to have built the Great Pyramid and Stonehenge. Moreover, his reference to 10,000 BC as a possible construction date places it too close to the Flood for comfort. The C's told Laura that the Great Pyramid was built in a short space of time (six months from memory) in 8,800 BC. Could the Osireion have been a contemporary construction? What he says about the Sphinx Temple being made from the same red granite may be persuasive here.

Do you think it might be worth asking the C's?

Attachments

• The Egyptian Pilgrimage of Initiation.docx
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
“In great pomp and grief the procession headed for Rostau (Giza), gateway to the Duat, the Osirian kingdom on Earth and in the sky”

“Even in earlier times, however, the Osirian hereafter was probably regarded as an idealized version of this world, situated below the western horizon and presided over by Osiris. This region, called by the Egyptians the Fields of Reeds, was subsequently known to the Greeks as the Elysian Fields…”

I can continue to write these out if they’re helpful.😎
I’m doing it on my phone so it’s a bit time consuming, but I’m happy to do it if it’s of benefit.

Thanks for your analysis on that, it is a really interesting subject.

In my own view, we do not need to look to gods or aliens to have built the Osireion because we know from the C's that the post deluge or Flood survivors descendants still retained the knowledge and skills to have built the Great Pyramid and Stonehenge.

Right, I would say wait for the last session that will be publish soon, it will come with more clues regarding the method used on building structures like these, and the timeframe.

Poor old Sammy.​
When I tried to recognize the rock formation nephilim faces on the photo, it reminded me of the time when I tried to recognize something on a Junost 402B TV screen (soviet made black-white mini TV set). I had my Commodore 64 connected to it.
With Samantha Fox Strip Poker it was particularly difficult to make out anything at all.
That's why I felt, she at least deserved to be mentioned somewhere in this thread.

Lilith is cited as having been "banished" from the Garden of Eden for not complying with and obeying Adam.
Lillith herself is not mentioned in any biblical text though. In traditions building on the Zohar, and Jewish mysticism, Lilith supposedly left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him...​
The real point of contention was that she wanted to take the top position on Adam during sex.
(This of course gives rise to clues regarding sex-magical mysticism as the actual core of the legend).
liber_t_6cups_.jpg

...On being offered a Golden Crown, the true aspirant refused it as a sign of his disdain for material power and wealth. In order to obtain the Crown of Truth, he had to throw down the Golden Crown and trample it underfoot. At this a priest cried ‘Outrage, vengeance!’ and, seizing an axe, struck him on the head.
Look at this:
Sola_Busca_tarot_card_20 - XX Nenbroto.jpg

The Book "The Game of Saturn" by Peter Mark Adams about the Sola Busca Tarot is a real nugget.
If was aware of it for some time now, but this thread really made me start reading. (I'm still at it at the moment).
The significance for our topic (bloodlines, mythological themes, occult teachings) is extraordinarily high.
Better than all Farrells, Collins and Gardners combined. Yes, that's what I really mean.
Really important. Read it!

“In great pomp and grief the procession headed for Rostau (Giza), gateway to the Duat, the Osirian kingdom on Earth and in the sky”

“Even in earlier times, however, the Osirian hereafter was probably regarded as an idealized version of this world, situated below the western horizon and presided over by Osiris. This region, called by the Egyptians the Fields of Reeds, was subsequently known to the Greeks as the Elysian Fields…”

I can continue to write these out if they’re helpful.😎
I’m doing it on my phone so it’s a bit time consuming, but I’m happy to do it if it’s of benefit.
Authors are always trying to impose a religious meaning to such structures. However, the C's made it clear that Stonehenge was built for the reception of higher dimensional messages and the Great Pyramid was used for many purposes (never as a tomb though) including power generation. Perhaps the Osirian also served some practical purpose, which might explain its stark practical appearance and bland but purposeful construction and its complete lack of decoration. Perhaps the religious connotations were only introduced after its rediscovery by Seti I, by which time its original purpose, along with the identity of its builders, had long been forgotten.

Did Bauval refer to any group called the Osirians in his book? Laura seemed to link the Osirians and the Rosteem together in her question to the C's. This may be significant since the former were the progenitors of the Freemasons and the latter are supposedly the predecessors of today's Rosicrucians.​

Back
Top Bottom