„Am I Racist?“ (2024)

That's not what he said or did.

Self-Defense is a basic human right.
Indeed it is, but would you call his actions self defense?

Remember the IDF calls themselves the IDF despite being the aggressor, so defense is another concept that is thrown around to justify violent take over, even genocide.

Indeed it is, but would you call his actions self defense?

Yes.

Jewish Bolsheviks had already murdered millions of Christians in Russia. The state of Bavaria had been taken by Communists.

Red Death Squads were waging gun battles in the streets and murdering their opponents daily. German farmers were being thrown off their land by Banksters. Elderly people were literally starving to death thanks to theft of their life savings via hyperinflation.

Germans in their ancestral lands seized by the Treaty of Versailles were being murdered by en masse. Children were being openly sold for sex on street corners.

I could list a hundred more outrages that would cause any decent man to rise up and defend his family.

I don't understand what you mean.

Endeavoring to learn the truth so one can make good value judgements seems like a good thing to me.

That process is why I didn't take the Covid Vaccine, marry my first Girlfriend, or become a Policeman like my Mom wanted.
Jim Daniels, please try not to get out of context, here you come back with a reactive response of polarity, again, You talk about a supposed research where you asked a question. Learn how to ask a question in an investigation. I suggest you read the quoted sessions and search in the threads.

Exercising free will requires discernment and it is up to you, whether you made good or bad choices by your judgements depends on how you research or form your opinion on the subject by asking the right questions.

Yes.

Jewish Bolsheviks had already murdered millions of Christians in Russia. The state of Bavaria had been taken by Communists.

Red Death Squads were waging gun battles in the streets and murdering their opponents daily. German farmers were being thrown off their land by Banksters. Elderly people were literally starving to death thanks to theft of their life savings via hyperinflation.

Germans in their ancestral lands seized by the Treaty of Versailles were being murdered by en masse. Children were being openly sold for sex on street corners.

I could list a hundred more outrages that would cause any decent man to rise up and defend his family.
But how is it self defense to then try to invade Russia, Poland, France etc, and lead millions of germans to their death as they murder millions of Russians for instance? If you told me that he expelled people from Germany, and then fought for the prosperity of her people, or arrested bankers, I'd buy it.. how does one go from, "we gotta defend ourselves from an invader" to. "now to keep on defending ourselves from an invader, we gotta go and invade and occupy"

I am not denying that germans had no reason to listen to someone who promised them their sovereignty back, there was a lot of misery. And that's why his discourse took hold in people's minds, it made sense, but you gotta also look at the fruits of the actions, who in Germany fared worse in all this ultimately? was it the bankers? not really... it was the German population.

He said he wanted to do what was best for Germany, but he ended up doing what was worse for it. To draw an analogy perhaps, 911 happened, and innocent people actually died. The US explained it by saying, well.. they just hate our freedoms, so we gotta go defend it abroad, millions of people dead later, in both the US and abroad, are we any freer? safer?

The used pretty words and real trauma to convince the population of the need to sanction atrocities that would, according to them, help everyone regain a sense of security and stability, peace and prosperity, but they were clearly lying, and so was he.

In summary, there were real reasons why germans would be fed up of their situation, Hitler more than likely uttered words that were reasonable and made a lot of sense to anyone in the situation that germans found themselves in at the time. But the evidence suggests that he had didn't mean any of those words, he didn't care to defend anyone but himself and his plans. Like any good psychopath, he studied the trauma of his victim (Germany) and exploited it for his own gain.

But how is it self defense to then try to invade Russia, Poland, France etc, and lead millions of germans to their death as they murder millions of Russians for instance?

It was a war, a fight to the death.

If I broke into your house and began raping your wife, you would suffer a lot less if you did not fight me and simply let me finish.

Would that be your choice ?

Back
Top Bottom