„Am I Racist?“ (2024)

Hitler had no intention of defending the germans,

This is basically all Hitler talks about in his books, speeches, and memos.

The best summary of them is probably David Irving's definitive book Hitler's War.

I attached it to this post for you to read.

Attachments

• Hitler's War - David Irving 2000.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Obviously the loser in any war is usually overly demonized. But was Hitler a "good guy"? Hardly. In the final analysis, his targeting of Jews led to what is called the Holocaust and that has been used since then to justify the creation of the state of Israel and everything that has gone with it. At the very least then, Hitler was a tool of very dark powers, about which he knew very little. He was a dupe.

This is basically all Hitler talks about in his books, speeches, and memos.

The best summary of them is probably David Irving's definitive book Hitler's War.

I attached it to this post for you to read.

Jim, we all know about the events leading up to WW2 and how the "axis" powers were as complicit, or moreso, as Germany in fomenting the war, and the geopolitical reasons for the war. Like I said, at the very least, Hitler was a dupe of Western (and other) powers. I see no benefit in trying to rehabilitate him beyond that.

That's my point. Germany was not the Aggressor.

Germans were defending themselves against the Judaic conquest to enslave this planet that began when Abraham cut a deal with a malevolent entity 4,000 years prior.
You're mixing up and conflating psychopaths, sociopaths and normal people and substituting lables, flags, politics, history and religion as an explanation. It won't work. It can't. They are not the same, and the one doesn't explain the other. All it does is excuse bad behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom