AmazonSmile & FOTCM Donations

Reminder to those who shop on Amazon: use smile.amazon.com so that a donation will be made to this group. Got an email today for this quarter's donation information:

This is the quarterly AmazonSmile notification to inform you that the charity you’ve selected, Quantum Future Group, recently received a donation of $305.12, at no additional cost to you or other customers.

Every little bit helps and it sure doesn't hurt Jeff Bezos.

I also got a notification, but I checked my account and apparently I have not bought anything that merited a donation which is not strange as I mostly shop at amazon.co.uk and increasingly at amazon.de since the delivery is faster, prices good and I do not get an extra VAT bill when the goods enter the country I live in. However I checked both amazon.de and amazon.co.uk and both have a Smile program although for local charities. Now I'm considering if there may be a suitable charity in both DE and the UK which might benefit from my purchases. It is 0.5 % on selected goods. so for a 100 Euro it would make 50 cents.
1608146960976.png

Reminder to those who shop on Amazon: use smile.amazon.com so that a donation will be made to this group. Got an email today for this quarter's donation information:

This is the quarterly AmazonSmile notification to inform you that the charity you’ve selected, Quantum Future Group, recently received a donation of $305.12, at no additional cost to you or other customers.

Every little bit helps and it sure doesn't hurt Jeff Bezos.
I just signed up but it seems like this only works for US Amazon customers and if you shop at amazon.ca, it will not work. I changed my shopping region from US to Canada and same Smile program is not there. Too bad since this is apparently the case according reviews from this link:

Too bad since this is apparently the case according reviews from this link
That´s strange... If I understood correctly, there is no Amazon Smile available in Canada????

There is i.e. Amazon Smile Germany, but, unfortunately, on smile.amazon.de domain neither FOTCM nor QFG are registered as charity organizations....

That´s strange... If I understood correctly, there is no Amazon Smile available in Canada????

There is i.e. Amazon Smile Germany, but, unfortunately, on smile.amazon.de domain neither FOTCM nor QFG are registered as charity organizations....
Yeah there is none. I logged into my account and looked for it as well but all I found was that review. Anyways, purchased kindle book 5 of the Wave series instead lol

It is tricky to use, you have to use smile.amazon.com not amazon.com. I am in US, but sure is it similar is other countries.

Back
Top Bottom