An amazing experience

DMace

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello from California,

Over the past several weeks I have been coming to terms with what I can only call a transcendent experience. This experience has inspired me to several epiphanies, but even as it was happening, I was unsure about my interpretations of the experience, and wanted to request if the C's would remark on what happened. I don't want to be more specific in my request, because I don't want to create an expectation about the answer. The experience was on 9 Feb 12, around 23:00 PST ( it was significant enough that I wrote it in my diary as it was happening ). Thank you.

DMace

Sounds like quite the experience!

Seeing as how sessions with the C's are relatively fewer in frequency these days, I wondered if you had considered simply posting all the details about your event for other members of the network (who mostly all have experience with the C's communications in one way or another) just to see if maybe your questions can be answered by others here?

If you are not comfortable doing so, I totally understand, but I did want to offer an option that may result in valuable input being given sooner rather than later (if at all).

I'm assuming you've read The Wave series since you've been around for some time - but if not, it may also help with thinking through the possibilities concerning your situation.

Best of luck working through it in either event! :)

Last transcendent experience I had, threw me into a hypomanic state - thinking and writing late into the night and then getting woken up with thoughts spinning around in my head that wouldn't let me rest until I wrote them down - 3am, 4am whatever. After a couple of months of that, well it didn't end well ;)

I needed to set myself pretty strict rules about powering off my computer at 9pm and not getting up before 6am even if it meant lying there awake.

So this may not apply to you, DMace, but just to comment that sleeping is important.

I look forward to reading about what you went through - if you feel able to detail it.

Spoon.

Partly I didn't want to bring it all up was because I was afraid of not being taken seriously, and that I might look like a nutter. But perhaps it is better to tell about it anyway.

On the 9th of February, at about 10pm, I saw God. Not the burning bush, not the saintly figure, but the realization that literally, God is everywhere, and I saw that. My vision was both real and dreamlike at the same time. I saw my couch, and it looked at me, so did the floor, the ceiling, the very air, God was everywhere. And this was not just a generalized experience, because I felt Gods attention on me, always, and with that attention came pure love, with ultimate understanding. I knew, that God understood all of me, all the good, all the bad, everything, and still loved me so completely that I was in rapture. It was the most awesome experience I have ever had. And it went on for hours. I would laugh and cry and giggle and sob and I felt the arms of God around me.

I saw so much that I can't really quantify it, but there was circles, spirals, DNA looking stuff, faces on a wheel, and I knew they were all me and at the same time everyone. I shared as much as I could with my cats Hermes and Miracle, and I think they both sensed the specialness of the moment. I wrote some of this down in my diary so that I would later be able to try to understand what was happening. I also felt a bit of fear... I don't know why, but I think I had the opportunity to leave right there, and didn't want to.

Later on, I was in a kind of haze for a few days, and something had changed within me, but I don't know what. I am not sure what to think of this experience, or if it means I should change what I am doing, or keep doing what I am doing. I am uncertain of the possibility that I have colored my thinking and memories because that is what I want to have happened, and so I was seeking some kind of independent verification or at least some kind of advise. The C's helped me before, and while I try to remain skeptical about any kind of response, I have to admit that I do wonder what they might say. Was this just my imagination, or was it real, or does it even matter if it was imagination and that the insights remain valid? I want to believe, but I am also questioning myself - maybe this is what crazy feels like?

The epiphanies.
God is everywhere, all the time, and is always with you and of you. This includes what most people consider bad as well. The devil is God, it could not be otherwise.

God loves everyone and everything completely. God understands all of you, there is no hiding, and no need to hide, because God will always love you.

The love of God is always there, all we need to do is to open our hearts to it. That means opening your heart to all, including pain, suffering, and death. It has to be, because God IS everything. You cannot close your heart to a part of God and expect to connect with only the things you think are good. God is all. Open your heart to all, and Gods love will flow in. This also means that in even our worst moments,
God is always there and we have the power to make that connection. God wants to, but we are the ones who reject God.

Those who would give others the commandments of God are in fact shutting God out. God is not about worship, or rules, those are things that take us further from God. Now faith on the other hand is different. Faith can help us connect, but we need to be open. God has no limits, so do not limit your heart or conceptions.

Well, join the club. Seems that a number of people are experiencing some heightened awareness. See: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27242.0.html and http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27253.0.html which are both examples of the same general phenomenon at different levels of intensity. My response here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27242.msg332241.html#msg332241 applies.

Laura said:
Well, join the club. Seems that a number of people are experiencing some heightened awareness. See: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27242.0.html and http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27253.0.html which are both examples of the same general phenomenon at different levels of intensity. My response here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27242.msg332241.html#msg332241 applies.
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
dont seem to have access to your response

I want to believe, but I am also questioning myself - maybe this is what crazy feels like?

The epiphanies.
God is everywhere, all the time, and is always with you and of you.
if it means anything to you, i have come to similar conclusions through personal observation, and have heard of similar descriptions of "god" like how you are describing it. its always made sense to me that "god" so to speak or perhaps a culmination of EVERYTHING in sort of collective conscious sense would be god. if that makes any sense. at any rate, i personally do not think having these thoughts means you are crazy.

I hope this is not "noise". One day I was asking myself Is there a God? Where he is? And at that moment a saw an old woman trying to cross a very full traffic intersection. She was afraid of the traffic and did not move. So I went to her and helping her to cross the street I had this strange sensation of an answer: God was this, this woman and me helping her. Those moments are very rare, for me. But when I am in doubt of God I always remember that moment with the old woman. Because it was like God was talking to me, not the God of the religion but the God who is everything, in the little things that surround us. In our little gestures and acts. In our eyes.

DMace said:
Was this just my imagination, or was it real, or does it even matter if it was imagination and that the insights remain valid? I want to believe, but I am also questioning myself - maybe this is what crazy feels like?

From Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:
“Dumbledore… Is this real? Or is this all just in my head?”
“Of course this is all in your head, Harry. Why should that make it not real?”

...but at the same time, obviously not "consensual reality" real, and boy do the general public not take well to hearing about (or witnessing someone else having) experiences outside of consensual reality.

My take on this sort of thing is that - because of free will - you don't get given "independent verification" that what you experience is Real or True. You get given something, and it's totally up to you what you make of it, how much you integrate it into your life and where you decide to go from here.

You might also be interested in sharing your experience at _http://www.experienceproject.com

Very few people will understand a "meeting with God" but when you do talk it over with someone who's been there - it's pretty special. I don't mean in an "I'm speshul" sort of way (as Laura says lots of people are opening up to experiences like yours), just that looking someone in the eye and really being with them, knowing that religion, race, borders, class are all just artificial ways of keeping us separate from each other...that's really touches something.

How are you feeling now?

sludgeco said:
Laura said:
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
dont seem to have access to your response

Here is Laura's response:

Have you read "high strangeness"? I've written about a whole lot of weird stuff that started happening in my life once I started waking up. It isn't schizophrenia, its becoming aware of other realities. It's also discussed as "states" in Chittick's book about Ibn al-Arabi's work. The trick is to be able to keep a cool head until you adjust to the new level of awareness and then the phenomena sort of backs off and your heightened awareness is devoted to the consensus reality. But you never entirely lose your awareness of the other realities that are there all the time. In other words, sounds to me like what you are experiencing is like a TV that picks up signals of other channels and you see ghost images of other realities. It's just a question of tuning and that depends on keeping a cool head.

@Daenerys

Most important is remaining memory of the experience, i think.
Most annoying about experiences like yours in retrospect is - maybe you will agree after a few months, that i forgot so much of sensations similar intensity but different content, what i saw.

So many super incentives, ideas, feelings are experienced, then in a week i fall asleep and gradually completely forget after. Then i continue as previously, in a hypnotic daze, because the energy of the vision is no longer there.

I think, it was meant to be like this (as Castaneda wrote about), powerful experiences to give a taste only, then the state of "forgetting completely" may be only very slow psychic digestion, barely noticeable process.

Jason (ocean59) said:
..., I wondered if you had considered simply posting all the details about your event for other members of the network (who mostly all have experience with the C's communications in one way or another) just to see if maybe your questions can be answered by others here?

If you are not comfortable doing so, I totally understand, but I did want to offer an option that may result in valuable input being given sooner rather than later (if at all).

Thanks for the advise, and I think you were right, just getting it out seems to have helped, and the comments have helped me put this experience into a context.

Jason (ocean59) said:
I'm assuming you've read The Wave series since you've been around for some time - but if not, it may also help with thinking through the possibilities concerning your situation.

Yes, I have read most of the materiel from Amazing Grace, the Wave, and most of the other articles, but I may need to re-read them again, since I read most of them as they were being posted, and that was a while ago.

Laura said:
As the Cs say: vague in, vague out.

Very true, and in a funny way, this is exactly how I hear the C's voice in my own head when I try to imagine what they might say about a lot of things. (along with a dry chuckle)

The Spoon said:
My take on this sort of thing is that - because of free will - you don't get given "independent verification" that what you experience is Real or True. You get given something, and it's totally up to you what you make of it, how much you integrate it into your life and where you decide to go from here.

Ouch, and that sounds right too. Another layer of wishful thinking being shed...

The Spoon said:
How are you feeling now?

Actually, I feel really good, but part of that is I have been making a conscious effort to rewire my brain by saying "I am in a good mood" as often as I can. Been doing that for ten years now, and I think it is working. As I was writing about my experience, I actually felt it again briefly. I think @forge is accurate in that the sensation fades over time, but I think my understanding of reality has fundamentally changed, and that will not fade.

Back
Top Bottom