An endless loop.

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Why do we have to do this if everything starts all over again...for a moment...I felt like I was nothing, I did look at the stars and realized that there are so many other ''people'' living on other planets asking them self why they have to go trough all of this.

I'm nothing more then a little piece of a grand puzzle, I'm only a ''being'' in this never ending circle, and so I ask why , why do we have to do this for eternity, what is the point if one day we will lose our conscious, our real ''I'' which we create after so many lives, so that we can start all over again, maybe this is my ego talking.

I know that the universe is merely a school and that all are lessons, but I just want to understand what meaning we have if everything eventually repeats, if we become one with the union , doesn't that mean that we lose our own individual unique ''I'' or am I thinking to selfish here? or to much 3d?

Q: (L) When one has reached 7th density, then what does one do?
A: When one reaches 7th all do.
Q: (L) Are there any beings on 7th level?
A: Time does not exist.
Q: (L) When light is transferred to electrical energy, does it actually
change density?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is it from 1st to 3rd when it becomes electricity?
Q: (L) Once again, are there any beings on 7th level?
A: Big bang.
Q: (L) Big bang is at 7th level?
A: Close enough.
Q: (L) So, when we all reach 7th level we will all blow up? We will all
become one and it will all start all over again?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that's not a pleasant thought!
A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th is the light
you see at death of the body.
but then I know that my 3d limitations prevents me from ever understanding it completely.

Basically my question is this ;

What is the point if we eventually end up doing it all over again?

P.S this is just something which is bugging my mind for a while, I just also realized that it is maybe the predator telling me ''what's the point if everything eventually repeats'' I think..

It's either continue in the cycle or blink into non-existence. At least that's how I see it. I'll take the loop.

Maybe you could read it with the emphasis in a different place:

Q: (L) When one has reached 7th density, then what does one do?
A: When one reaches 7th all do.
Q: (L) Are there any beings on 7th level?
A: Time does not exist.
Q: (L) When light is transferred to electrical energy, does it actually
change density?
Q: (L) Is it from 1st to 3rd when it becomes electricity?
Q: (L) Once again, are there any beings on 7th level?
A: Big bang.
Q: (L) Big bang is at 7th level?
A: Close enough.
Q: (L) So, when we all reach 7th level we will all blow up? We will all
become one and it will all start all over again?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Well, that's not a pleasant thought!
A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th is the light
you see at death of the body.
Maybe you stay there and you 'go round again' and you are still 'on the way there' simultaneously, there is no time-loop?

That doesn't exactly help one understand it from 3d, but then it seems to be a law that one can never see/understand beyond ones own level of being.

Graham said:
Maybe you stay there and you 'go round again' and you are still 'on the way there' simultaneously, there is no time-loop?

That doesn't exactly help one understand it from 3d, but then it seems to be a law that one can never see/understand beyond ones own level of being.
Right, I thought that the gist of the 'time is an illusion // time doesn't exist' was to say that all events are occuring simultaneously (Bell's theorem?). If that is correct would we not already be in 7th density (and everywhere else), just unable to percieve it? Limted perception as part of a lesson?

I'm nothing more then a little piece of a grand puzzle

Your nothing less either.

I'm only a ''being'' in this never ending circle

am I thinking to selfish here? or to much 3d?

I´d say both :)

Paraphrasing , Gurdjieff likened self pity to a snake trying to devour its tail. A viciouse circle.

Adam said:

Your question reminds me of what Don Juan said to Castaneda:
All paths are the same: they lead nowhere... For me there is only the traveling on the paths that have a heart, on any path that may have a heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge for me is to traverse its full length. And there I travel--looking, looking, breathlessly.
I think what is said is that it's not the end of the path that matters but the walking of the path is. We may feel that life as it is now is only full of suffering with no joy. But I think once one reaches a certain level of awareness, life itself is full of joy.

the rabbit said:
I'm nothing more then a little piece of a grand puzzle

Your nothing less either.

I'm only a ''being'' in this never ending circle

am I thinking to selfish here? or to much 3d?

I´d say both :)

Paraphrasing , Gurdjieff likened self pity to a snake trying to devour its tail. A viciouse circle.
Ouroboros has been likened to time, or repeating cycles.

Carl Jung commented on the Ouroboros:

The alchemists, who in their own way knew more about the nature of the individuation process than we moderns do, expressed this paradox through the symbol of the uroboros, the snake that eats its own tail. ouroboros, has been said to have a meaning of infinity or wholeness. In the age-old image of the uroboros lies the thought of devouring oneself and turning oneself into a circulatory process, for it was clear to the more astute alchemists that the prima materia of the art was man himself. The uroboros is a dramatic symbol for the integration and assimilation of the opposite, i.e. of the shadow. This 'feed-back' process is at the same time a symbol of immortality, since it is said of the uroboros that he slays himself and brings himself to life, fertilises himself and gives birth to himself. He symbolises the One, who proceeds from the clash of opposites, and he therefore constitutes the secret of the prima materia which [...] unquestionably stems from man's unconscious.
Time, or it's illusion, is a crucible. A construction that provides reflexion. Once the crucible has carried out it's purpose, and that only starts when it is noticed and understood for what it is, it then dissolves, for the understanding of it's "existence".

The 3535 repeated sequence, the circle that needs to consume itself until "full" (the "karmic wheel") that seemingly goes without end is only a perception when in 3, and an urge when in 5. Think in terms of densities here.

When you've understood, the sequence becomes 3530. "0" is not nothing, but an encompassing all for this particular "setup". And you move on to the next circus.

It is what it is, and not imposed, you can get out of the cycle whenever you want, once you understand why you came into it in the first place and are satisfied you have seen, or gotten out of it, what you thought you needed.

hoangmphung said:
Adam said:

Your question reminds me of what Don Juan said to Castaneda:
All paths are the same: they lead nowhere... For me there is only the traveling on the paths that have a heart, on any path that may have a heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge for me is to traverse its full length. And there I travel--looking, looking, breathlessly.
I think what is said is that it's not the end of the path that matters but the walking of the path is. We may feel that life as it is now is only full of suffering with no joy. But I think once one reaches a certain level of awareness, life itself is full of joy.
Yes, you are correct, most importantly it is the path which we walk, I see life as a book now and when I'm finished reading ''my life'' I will have to reread it again I guess for eternity, that sounds kinda creepy, it is like some kind of evil monster is laughing

''Muahaha!! you are stuck here for eternity!''

I think as we progress , we will more and more understand why we really have to go trough this, It's like not wanting to eat a particular food because it looks dirty, but when you eat it you realize how good and tastefully it was, something in those lines I think.

Time, or it's illusion, is a crucible. A construction that provides reflexion. Once the crucible has carried out it's purpose, and that only starts when it is noticed and understood for what it is, it then dissolves, for the understanding of it's "existence".

The 3535 repeated sequence, the circle that needs to consume itself until "full" (the "karmic wheel") that seemingly goes without end is only a perception when in 3, and an urge when in 5. Think in terms of densities here.

When you've understood, the sequence becomes 3530. "0" is not nothing, but an encompassing all for this particular "setup". And you move on to the next circus.

It is what it is, and not imposed, you can get out of the cycle whenever you want, once you understand why you came into it in the first place and are satisfied you have seen, or gotten out of it, what you thought you needed.
But what are we when we are out of it, it seems logically that we will become everything , or what the C's call ''union with the one'' and we must also not forget that we are parts of a fragmented soul, we are all together actually one being, and maybe as we progress and when we understand why we lost our selfs we can change things.

Rhansen said:
Right, I thought that the gist of the 'time is an illusion // time doesn't exist' was to say that all events are occuring simultaneously (Bell's theorem?). If that is correct would we not already be in 7th density (and everywhere else), just unable to percieve it? Limted perception as part of a lesson?
I see that as being closer to objective reality. Beyond that, it's difficult to speculate. I have noticed that the particular thought process under examination here does tend to lead to self-defeating and self-pitying moods. Perhaps because the essence of that thought stems from the Thought Center of Non-Being. Consider the thesis/antithesis:

"The Universe is Eternal, so why do anything?"
"The Universe is Eternal, so why not do everything?"

Each of these ideas has a different quality. The qualitative "something" can't really be defined or proved, only understood. Perhaps while we are so inert, passive and mechanical, we think we understand the first one better, and the second makes no real sense. But maybe it is precisely the other way around for someone of true BEing? Moving from one to the other is what the "Work" is about, osit.

We must remember or understand that neither path is better : being or non-being. As I read in the Wave series, this choice has the weight of a feather. It's really a matter of preference, of "natural" inclination. One must not choose "being" because they think it's better. One mustn't choose out of a moral/judeo-christian conception.
Once you get rid of these religious concepts and prejudices, you have a clearer view of what you really want inside, and not what you think you want based on your education, religious biases. According to what I read (and not my experience, which is far from reaching that point), you really make the choice when you reach the bottom of everything, the point of no return. Then your soul is offered the way up or the way down. Being or non being. When you choose being acc. to what you really are inside (once you get rid of all your programmes, after a long "stripping of the bones" period), I don't think you'll ever question such things as : why does anything exist ? What's the point of anything, why do anything ? You'll just take part in Life and Ceativity in full joy and conscience. Osit.
In the meantime, you'll be constantly harassed by these thoughts of non-being and self-pitying and discouragement urging you to go back to sleep, cause that's what we're used to. We live in an STS world, we're STS, so we're governed by the thought center of non-being. That's the natural situation here. We have to strive greatly to change polarity and begin to really "Be". If we have that potential and inner will.
But in an open universe, all is possible. And according to Ra, you can change polarity any time you want, even in the higher densities. So nothing is written in stone.

Adam said:
I certainly don't have the answer but somer inspiration might be found in of one of Laura's phrase : "a love story with the universe"

Axel_Dunor said:
Adam said:
I certainly don't have the answer but somer inspiration might be found in of one of Laura's phrase : "a love story with the universe"
Hi axel, could you maybe provide me the link to that text? :)

POA said:
In the meantime, you'll be constantly harassed by these thoughts of non-being and self-pitying and discouragement urging you to go back to sleep, cause that's what we're used to. We live in an STS world, we're STS, so we're governed by the thought center of non-being. That's the natural situation here.
ye.. that pretty much sums it up..and with self pity we only feed those bast****.

Adam said:
Axel_Dunor said:
Adam said:
Here's the context, it's not from a book like "The Wave" or "Adventures with the Cs" but it's an extract from a mail posted in one of the workgroups :

Laura said:
But in the end, what changed everything?

My "love affair with the universe."

I MADE time for what I LOVED even when it meant that I often didn't get enough sleep, or I had to juggle things very creatively.

Axel_Dunor said:
Adam said:
Axel_Dunor said:
Here's the context, it's not from a book like "The Wave" or "Adventures with the Cs" but it's an extract from a mail posted in one of the workgroups :

Laura said:
But in the end, what changed everything?

My "love affair with the universe."

I MADE time for what I LOVED even when it meant that I often didn't get enough sleep, or I had to juggle things very creatively.
I see thanks, this reminds me of something I read a while ago, a knight which was supposed to lose the battle and he knew he would lose the battle if he kept on fighting, but yet at all costs he still chose to stand up and fight against his enemies, and he won even if all odds were against him , he won because of great will power, for him the end did not matter, he only wanted to BE as much as he could.

So that's what I'm gonna do, the end does not matter to me, what matters is this moment right now, and try to BE as much as I can.

Lúthien said:
We must remember or understand that neither path is better : being or non-being. As I read in the Wave series, this choice has the weight of a feather. It's really a matter of preference, of "natural" inclination. One must not choose "being" because they think it's better. One mustn't choose out of a moral/judeo-christian conception.
Once you get rid of these religious concepts and prejudices, you have a clearer view of what you really want inside, and not what you think you want based on your education, religious biases. According to what I read (and not my experience, which is far from reaching that point), you really make the choice when you reach the bottom of everything, the point of no return. Then your soul is offered the way up or the way down. Being or non being. When you choose being acc. to what you really are inside (once you get rid of all your programmes, after a long "stripping of the bones" period), I don't think you'll ever question such things as : why does anything exist ? What's the point of anything, why do anything ? You'll just take part in Life and Ceativity in full joy and conscience. Osit.
In the meantime, you'll be constantly harassed by these thoughts of non-being and self-pitying and discouragement urging you to go back to sleep, cause that's what we're used to. We live in an STS world, we're STS, so we're governed by the thought center of non-being. That's the natural situation here. We have to strive greatly to change polarity and begin to really "Be". If we have that potential and inner will.
But in an open universe, all is possible. And according to Ra, you can change polarity any time you want, even in the higher densities. So nothing is written in stone.

That's beautifully written Lúthien. I just read this from the Wave which was a bit shocking to me.

The Wave said:
And this is the most important point of all. It IS a "way home" because, at the eternal moment when those that return to the Light return, those that hold the idea of Nonbeing, or darkness ALSO return. In an eternally instantaneous unification/dispersement Act that Was, Is and always Will BE, the energies of Darkness and Light fall into their respective roles Eternally. When you realize that it is NEVER GOING TO END, that NEITHER PATH will take you to "Heaven" and "Eternal Bliss," or Oblivion or any of the illusions perpetrated upon mankind, it then becomes simply a matter of preference. And that preference is only an inclination. It literally has the weight of a feather.

And that, my friend, is the choice that I faced. The possibility of Service to Others in a realm composed of matter which is, by its nature, Service to Self, under the control of higher density beings who are oriented by to Service to Self. That's where we are. That is what IS in this realm.

Back
Top Bottom