Ancient Human Metropolis Found in South Africa

The thing I find so amazing is that these guys basically had their own Stonehenge in South Africa - 160,000 years ago!! Even if the dating was wrong, a much later date would still be impressive! :O I mean, hello scientific community, would you care to consider the implications??

If civilizations built stone circles at far ends of the globe and throughout such a long period of time, then I would speculate that stone circles were common to different groups of people because of a certain paramount importance to human beings. That is, something as essential as the wheel or electric energy that justified lifting massive stones around for thousands of years. :shock:

Or so I think, anyway.

Windmill knight said:
The thing I find so amazing is that these guys basically had their own Stonehenge in South Africa - 160,000 years ago!! Even if the dating was wrong, a much later date would still be impressive! :O I mean, hello scientific community, would you care to consider the implications??

If civilizations built stone circles at far ends of the globe and throughout such a long period of time, then I would speculate that stone circles were common to different groups of people because of a certain paramount importance to human beings. That is, something as essential as the wheel or electric energy that justified lifting massive stones around for thousands of years. :shock:

Or so I think, anyway.

'Lifting' may not have been an issue, if we're looking back at a society with much, much more knowledge than ours (including hyperdimensional knowledge and how to interface with such).

E said:
With regard to the magnetizm, bare in mind that this area falls within one of Earth's 10 vile vortices, which might also explain the need for monuments, shrines, calendars or temples…or even be responsible for choosing the spot in the first place..

Earths_Vile_Vortices.jpg

I wonder if there might be a giant, ancient crystal laying underground or submerged in this area. The reason is because of the following from session 11/19/94:

Q: (L) Besides the crystal in the Bermuda Triangle, are any of the others still active?
A: Yes.

Q: (T) Does the government know about them?
A: Semi.

Q: (L) Where are the others located?
A: Off Japan; in Brazil; in Ural mountains of Russia; North and South Poles.

The one off Japan is probably the Devil's Triangle, and the Ural mountains extend just above the vortice east of Anatolia. There is also a vortice just at the edge of Brazil. So maybe the vortice points were suitable for the placement of these Atlantean mega-crystals, which means there could be one there in the part of South Africa that you are discussing... Sleep well, E ;)

Really amazing work E; thanks so much; will stay with this thread indeed – book marked! :)

:D
Thank you very much Erna for this contribution!

I am going to dig in that respect. It is funny that I discovered this thread after having succinctly translate the DC/UK Congo material on the "resurection of Havila", "the late great Salomon mining people"...

As to the Breton contribution to the datation problem, I would say that I have never heard of a method taking into account the fact that the earth is impacted on a regular basis and that must tend to modified the studied artifact. Maybe, the stone erosion (for instance) has been accelerated by a strong heat at a certain time and so the datation would be wronged by not taking that fact into account.

As to the theory of the Hindus civilisation occupating the area in first place...Maybe we should then try to explain the Negritos mystery! Why are there blacks in Asia? This topic is almost never adressed.

Thank you again. :)

This story has kept me searching and thinking and they are things that disturb me.

First, the fact that there are no other sources than this Tellinger. I am surprise that no academics has ever written anything or has shown any interest in that most extraodinary claim. Furthermore, the pseudo metropolis is presented not in a really scientific way, but with a whole package including his Sitchin's inspired theory, "Slave Specy" and the tour operator, the museum, the accomodation:

"Join Michael and Bruce, hiking through the mountains hiking through history. Stay over night at the various self catering cottages he has to offer and spend a healthy weekend Trout Fishing, Mountain Biking, Horse Riding and of course hiking on a guided tour where you will be shown the various ruins in the region that are thousands of years old."

No way is there another hypothesis possible, we are given the whole interpretation with the information about the existence of that "discovery".

Furthermore, the original article comes from a 'fringe' website. That is not to say that it may not be worth reading, but that one would expect a more serious handling of such a claim, an objective depiction of the findings which wouldn't include the Tellinger subjective story.

A picture of Tellinger is often shown depicting him against a wall in Makomati. I took a serious look and my present conclusion is that this wall is not 75000 years old, and even less 200000. Tho I have no credential in archeology, I have seen stone walls ever since I was young and have been in Ardèche, a southern area in France. Most of the French houses had been build with stone, we even have megalithic stones everywhere.

In many other places people have taken the stones out of the ground to cultivate, it was an difficult work done thru the generations. But it happens that wall collapse, that the stones are corroded by water, heat, cold, the implantation on it's surface of lychens etc... That they break. It could be that the stones in this part of South Africa are hard to erode, but the fact is that if the stones had been eroded by 200000 years of climate (and climate changes) exposure, in the case of the one on the picture, I can't believe it would not have standed upright.

Especially if the stones are round. The best stone walls I have seen in Europe, Africa (Mali, Dogon area, Marocco) were made of flat stones. Many pictures remind me of many disused villages and terraces... Furthermore, the wall is not large. It happens that my actual home is stone made. It used to be a kind of barn for 'vignerons', so it is not even a real house. The walls are as large as more than one meter at the base, for a height of five meter. That is the only way to procede if you want to build a stone wall, it get thin and thiner when you go up.
So it seems to me that the shown walls at Makomati would have been walls for relatively small constructions. That is to say that I find it surprising that they then, would have lost only little of their original size.

As Erna has shown, the actual kraals are similar when seen from the sky. It may be possible then, that what we see is the accumulation of villages thru the generations. That is not to say that the bigger stones are not interesting and questioning, but...Where are the other researchers, those who would write without mentioning the Telling tale?

Another thing. On one of the pictures on the album
http://www.adamscalendar.com/Albums/Albums.html
, a sign is shown, plakaged on a stone telling that the site has been declare official in 1994 by a South African official. Does it mean the Adam's calendar has been discovered in that decade? Then why haven't we heard about that sooner? Do you have any information about that Erna?

http://www.adamscalendar.com/Albums/Albums.html
Respect

sankara said:
It is funny that I discovered this thread after having succinctly translate the DC/UK Congo material on the "resurection of Havila", "the late great Salomon mining people"...

Indeed, maybe King Solomon's Mines stretched all the way from South Africa to Lebanon (Great Rift Valley/mineral belt). Maybe King Solomon's Temple is somewhere on the African continent. King Solomon's Temple also has strong links to Freemasonry.

The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Societies said:
The oldest surviving Masonic documents, the Old Charges, trace the Craft back to a biblical origin. According to their account, before the Flood the sons of the patriarch Lamech invented geometry and all the other sciences. Fearing that God would punish them for their sins, they inscribed their discoveries inside two hollow pillars, a marble pillar that could endure fire and a bronze pillar that could survive flood. One of the pillars survived the Flood and was eventually found by Hermes Trismegistus, the great-grandson of Noah, who deciphered it and taught its wisdom to the Egyptians.

Several generations later, King Nimrod of Babylon first set out the rules of Masonry for the builders of the Tower of Babel, and the first use of signs and gestures came after the confusion of languages during the building of the Tower, when masons unable to speak to one another learned to communicate by gesture. The regulations established by Nimrod remained in force until the time of Solomon, who reformed the Craft during the building of his temple. When the 80 000 masons employed building the temple returned to their home countries, they took Freemasonry to the four corners of the world.

Sankara said:
As to the theory of the Hindus civilisation occupating the area in first place...Maybe we should then try to explain the Negritos mystery! Why are there blacks in Asia? This topic is almost never adressed.

Well, it is just laughable that the term 'sea fathers' is ascribed to Prince Henry the Navigator, Columbus, Sebastian del Cano, The Dutch navigators, Sebastian Cabota, Sir Francis Drake etc. It's that arrogance of the West again.

Are you familiar with the book 1421: The Year China Discovered the World?

1421: The Year China Discovered the World said:
On 8 March 1421, the largest fleet the world had ever seen set sail from China. The ships, some nearly five hundred feet long, were under the command of Emperor Zhu Di's loyal eunuch admirals. Their orders were 'to proceed all the way to the end of the earth'.

The voyage would last for two years and by the time the fleet returned, China was beginning its long, self-imposed isolation from the world it had so recently embraced. And so the great ships were left to rot, and the records of their journey destroyed. And with them, the knowledge that the Chinese has circumnavigated the globe a century before Magellan reached America seventy years before Columbus, and Australia three hundred and fifty years before Cook.

The result of fifteen years research, 1421 is Gavin Menzie's enthralling account of this remarkable journey, of his discoveries and the persuasive evidence to support them: ancient maps, precise navigational knowledge, astronomy, surviving accounts of Chinese explorers and later European navigators as well as the traces the fleet left behind.

Revised and updated with new material - including evidence of an entire Chinese fleet wrecked on New Zealand's South Island - 1421 is a brilliant, epoch-making work of historical detection that radically alters our understanding of world exploration and rewrites history itself.

Not that I actually think for a second the oceans were first navigated in 1421 either. Just in modern times, and then again in antiquity. I think I recall Credo Mutwa speaking of Zulus with distinctive physical Asian characteristics - slanted eyes etc. Can't remember now if it was Mutwa or somewhere else I heard/read it... Has the Chinese witnessed something that made them go into self-imposed isolation? Cannibalism maybe? Columbus witnessed cannibalism in the Caribbean as recent as the seventeenth century, and Henry Morton Stanley in the Congo as recent as the 1870s. Did the sophisticated Chinese decide they want none of a world that looks like that? In 1421 cannibalism must have still been very widespread.

One thousand years ago, Mapungubwe in Limpopo province was the centre of the largest kingdom in the subcontinent, where a highly sophisticated people traded gold and ivory with China, India and Egypt.

Now I would imagine that a couple of Africans ended up on these ships, due for Asia. As slaves possibly, cause remember the Arabs started the slave trade before the West caught on to the practise, and the Arabs might have adopted the practise from others (Chinese etc.) who might have been doing it long before that.

Maybe King Salomon is just a bloody myth :lol:

As to the navigation ability of the Africans, I clearly remember having read in an 'official' history book published to celebrate Colombus the pirate, that at the same time and before the king of the Bantu had shiped an elephant to the king of China. The book claimed that at that time, the Europeans would never have been able to perform such a trip.

Same with Abu Backari II the Emperor of Ghana (not the actual country) who was one of the weatlthyest man in the world at that time (guess how? GOLD)set an expedition to go behond the Atlantic ocean. He had traveled to Mecqua where he had braught many GOLD and had a curious mind. It seems he has succeeded, or at least some of his boats. In that respect, one of the most interesting researcher is definitely Ivan Van Sertima. It might be worth a search on the internet.

Do you seriously think that the Andamanese have been braught to Islands beyond India?! :huh:
If you type andamanese on google, then you will find interesting pictures of that beautiful people.

Every time I have shown these pictures to African bantu friends, they were just amazed because the faces sounded familiar. Same with some Thaï blacks, like the reggae singer 'Job2do' who looks like many light complexion West Africans.

I don't have the whole story, nobody seems to know for sure, but check on the picture the steatopagy of some women, like the first representation of fertlity...

Maybe you should start a little search about the negritos :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

I found this video of one of the Andamanese tribes (some have not been contacted and have even refuse until now any contact with foreigners flying in helecopters or plane (UFOs arn't they?). The part where the Jarawas discover a fat human is especially funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhfLJhI4AfI

Respect :)

Another interesting video Advanced Ancient Civilization in South Africa, Hidden History and Technology - Michael Tellinger. The whole video makes one question "our history", but the sound application & sound information is very telling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkTj-NwLG0Y&feature=em-share_video_user

1peacelover said:
The whole video makes one question "our history", but the sound application & sound information is very telling
Indeed... And the long shaped "musical" rocks appear on 43-rd minute of this video. Coincidence?:)

Back
Top Bottom