Anomalies on the space conquest. 1:33 video. French English

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
Roch Saüquere. Top Secret magazine's website. Does not claim to tell the truth, but there are good questions along this video. In particular, that the photos of the earth look like fixtures. Or how the ISS space station, comes to renew the air for several years, while submarines can not do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3225&v=DBpTPlii3-M

Kisito said:
Roch Saüquere. Top Secret magazine's website. Does not claim to tell the truth, but there are good questions along this video. In particular, that the photos of the earth look like fixtures. Or how the ISS space station, comes to renew the air for several years, while submarines can not do it?

Kisito said:
Sorry, mainly French

Hi Kisito,

Since the video is mostly in French, could you tell us what it is about?

Since the photos of the earth looks like fixtures, what does that mean ? Are they telling us that the earth is flat and that they have lied to us about that?

Hi Gandalf, Roch, mentions the flat earth towards the end of the video. He does not really believe in that theory. It emphasizes that pictures of the earth are very rare, and for 30 years, nasa has not presented new pictures of the planet. When nasa has decided to send a probe to photograph the planet earth, it was at a distance of 1 million kilometers and a half. This is too far away to see the details of the Earth. He wonders why there are no pictures from satellites that are located 36,000 kms. He claims that all photos are software fixtures, there are copy / paste on the clouds, and at times the boundaries are erased. He wondered why no satellite, makes a video of the Earth's rotation. His theory seems extravagant, he thinks that the earth is much larger (double), and the South Pole, would be the true equator. For the representation of his image, he made mention of the series "Game of Thron", and the ice wall. This part seems far fetched, but the part of the international station "ISS" seemed more troubling. How do they renew the air? How is protected, outside the Van Allen Belt? Why do we see drops of water falling behind astronauts, with gravitate ? Also, he said that it is strange that the cosmonote Yuri Gagarin, did not picture! I do not know if I've summarized. Maybe it's the noise, and if that's the case I'm sorry, I go back to study. But it seemed that certain questions could be mentioned here.

Kisito said:
Hi Gandalf, Roch, mentions the flat earth towards the end of the video. He does not really believe in that theory. It emphasizes that pictures of the earth are very rare, and for 30 years, nasa has not presented new pictures of the planet. When nasa has decided to send a probe to photograph the planet earth, it was at a distance of 1 million kilometers and a half. This is too far away to see the details of the Earth. He wonders why there are no pictures from satellites that are located 36,000 kms.

Apologies if I misunderstand, but do you mean located 36,000 kms from the Earth? Here's a picture of the Earth captured last year by NASA's 'Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter': http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/lro-earthrise-2015

The high-resolution Narrow Angle Camera (NAC) on LRO takes black-and-white images, while the lower resolution Wide Angle Camera (WAC) takes color images, so you might wonder how we got a high-resolution picture of the Earth in color. Since the spacecraft, Earth, and moon are all in motion, we had to do some special processing to create an image that represents the view of the Earth and moon at one particular time. The final Earth image contains both WAC and NAC information. WAC provides the color, and the NAC provides high-resolution detail.

Or is he referring to pictures that show a closer look of the Earth?

Kisito said:
He wondered why no satellite, makes a video of the Earth's rotation.

It seems He is not very well informed.

When NASA's Juno spacecraft flew past Earth on Oct. 9, 2013, it received a boost in speed of more than 8,800 mph (about 7.3 kilometer per second), which set it on course for a July 4, 2016, rendezvous with Jupiter.

One of Juno's sensors, a special kind of camera optimized to track faint stars, also had a unique view of the Earth-moon system. The result was an intriguing, low-resolution glimpse of what our world would look like to a visitor from afar.

The cameras that took the images for the movie are located near the pointed tip of one of the spacecraft's three solar-array arms. They are part of Juno's Magnetic Field Investigation (MAG) and are normally used to determine the orientation of the magnetic sensors. These cameras look away from the sunlit side of the solar array, so as the spacecraft approached, the system's four cameras pointed toward Earth. Earth and the moon came into view when Juno was about 600,000 miles (966,000 kilometers) away -- about three times the Earth-moon separation.

During the flyby, timing was everything. Juno was traveling about twice as fast as a typical satellite, and the spacecraft itself was spinning at 2 rpm. To assemble a movie that wouldn't make viewers dizzy, the star tracker had to capture a frame each time the camera was facing Earth at exactly the right instant. The frames were sent to Earth, where they were processed into video format.

https://youtu.be/_CzBlSXgzqI

Data said:
Kisito said:

When NASA's Juno spacecraft flew past Earth on Oct. 9, 2013, it received a boost in speed of more than 8,800 mph (about 7.3 kilometer per second), which set it on course for a July 4, 2016, rendezvous with Jupiter.

One of Juno's sensors, a special kind of camera optimized to track faint stars, also had a unique view of the Earth-moon system. The result was an intriguing, low-resolution glimpse of what our world would look like to a visitor from afar.

The cameras that took the images for the movie are located near the pointed tip of one of the spacecraft's three solar-array arms. They are part of Juno's Magnetic Field Investigation (MAG) and are normally used to determine the orientation of the magnetic sensors. These cameras look away from the sunlit side of the solar array, so as the spacecraft approached, the system's four cameras pointed toward Earth. Earth and the moon came into view when Juno was about 600,000 miles (966,000 kilometers) away -- about three times the Earth-moon separation.

During the flyby, timing was everything. Juno was traveling about twice as fast as a typical satellite, and the spacecraft itself was spinning at 2 rpm. To assemble a movie that wouldn't make viewers dizzy, the star tracker had to capture a frame each time the camera was facing Earth at exactly the right instant. The frames were sent to Earth, where they were processed into video format.

Data thank you for the video. This is the first time see it! But it seems that that is precisely what he was trying to point out. Why is it the Juno probe, which is a video of the rotation of the Earth, because Juno is 600 000milles is giving poor resolution, so there are geostationary satellites at 22 000, which would give best resolutions.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Oxajil said:
Kisito said:
Hi Gandalf, Roch, mentions the flat earth towards the end of the video. He does not really believe in that theory. It emphasizes that pictures of the earth are very rare, and for 30 years, nasa has not presented new pictures of the planet. When nasa has decided to send a probe to photograph the planet earth, it was at a distance of 1 million kilometers and a half. This is too far away to see the details of the Earth. He wonders why there are no pictures from satellites that are located 36,000 kms.

Apologies if I misunderstand, but do you mean located 36,000 kms from the Earth? Here's a picture of the Earth captured last year by NASA's 'Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter': http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/lro-earthrise-2015

The high-resolution Narrow Angle Camera (NAC) on LRO takes black-and-white images, while the lower resolution Wide Angle Camera (WAC) takes color images, so you might wonder how we got a high-resolution picture of the Earth in color. Since the spacecraft, Earth, and moon are all in motion, we had to do some special processing to create an image that represents the view of the Earth and moon at one particular time. The final Earth image contains both WAC and NAC information. WAC provides the color, and the NAC provides high-resolution detail.

Or is he referring to pictures that show a closer look of the Earth?
Oxajil thank you for the picture, yes I meant located 36 000 kms. I'm not very technical, and I trust the members of the forum for all questions and answers scientic. But it seems that the photos are always a little modified, and few. I do not say that the earth is more great (I do not know), but nasa may hide something else ... :scared:

Kisito said:
Sorry, mainly French
It had english subtitles when I watched it. I thought the questioning of NASA's honesty to be valid. Can't believe much of what they say, personally. What I do agree with is that with our existing technology of supposedly being able to read mailing stamp from space, a lot of our google images are so blurred as if deliberately and upon a certain degree of enlargement pictures are not available. So, definitely a lot of trickery and cover-ups. Why and by whom we can only speculate but it's not 'for our good' certainly. As for the possibility of flat earth theory, no. Won't even bother with that one.

I tried to make out some continental shapes through the blur. Which way is up? I saw something shaped kind of like North America and Eurasia, but they were on the downunder side.

The question of resolution can be viewed very schematically as the following. With a conventional camera, supposing that one is not limited by the optics, if the camera has say one billion pixels, there are two options: The first option is to have the whole object (in this case the earth) in the frame, losing all the details because every pixel would cover a large surface of the object. The second option would be to zoom in to have some details on the surface, in which case the whole object is out of frame. That's why meteo satellite, which are geostationary, meaning that that they follow orbits that match the spinning rate of the earth (which also limits their altitude), in order to have sufficient resolution on meteorological phenomena, are assigned to different regions of interest on the surface of earth.

Regarding the size of the earth, one hasn't necessarily to rely on images from outer space. The dimension of the earth has been estimated for hundreds, if not thousands of years. One can search for instance for the simple method of Erathostenes or the comparatively more elaborate method of Al Bairuni, but a simpler method today would be to observe the altitude of a given star at the meridian from two places of earth, one at the south or north of the other where the distance between the two places is known. A simple astrolabe with a plumb line would do the trick.

Data said:
Kisito said:

If this is the best they have to show, no wonder the conspiracy theorists are running amok everywhere.

Kisito said:

The ISS is designed for a six-person crew, but until recently, the oxygen supply would only allow for
three crew members at a time. In 2007, a new Oxygen Generator System (OGS) was activated in order
to increase the ISS crew capacity up to its six person design. The OGS converts water collected from a
variety of sources within the ISS (e.g. urine, wastewater, and condensation) into hydrogen (H2) and
oxygen (O2) through the process of electrolysis. Potassium hydroxide (KOH) is used as an electrolyte
creating a solution that is 30% KOH. When a current is then placed on the solution, oxygen and
hydrogen are produced. The oxygen is released into the ISS atmosphere and the hydrogen is fed into
the Sabatier Reactor, another piece of equipment which combines the H2 with CO2 to create water and
methane. The water then feeds back into OGS, completing a regenerative life support cycle on the ISS
while the methane is vented into space.

_http://www.nasa.gov/pdf/570243main_OxygenGen_CHEM_ST.pdf
_http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2000/ast13nov_1/

For the submarines, i think it's not that they can't do the same thing but rather that they don't have the necessity to do it for such a period like the ISS.

Eol said:
For the submarines, i think it's not that they can't do the same thing but rather that they don't have the necessity to do it for such a period like the ISS.

Yes that is the case. The ability to manufacture oxygen and scrub carbon dioxide on board nuclear subs would give them for all practical purposes an indefinite time to be able to stay submerged. Fifteen years would probably be possible if the machinery continued to work okay. The reason that these subs can only stay down for about 3 months is that they run out of food. There is only so much space that it can be stored in and once they are out of food the sub has to return to base to resupply.

This is so easy a fact to discover with just a cursory search regarding this subject it is to me an example of the sloppy researching methodology this guy seems to use.

No one with any brains at all has much faith in what NASA has to say or disseminate. It is nothing but a side-show to camouflage the real space program run by the secret government black ops gang which has technology way, way ahead of what is known to the public, and of course, is used to hide the fact that there really are aliens of all sorts out there that operate in whatever ways they wish.

stellar said:
If this is the best they have to show, no wonder the conspiracy theorists are running amok everywhere.

I agree. But it is unfortunate and a clear example of Dunning-Kruger effect, i.e. these people don't know about their incompetence and thus are confident enough to ignore the science behind these pictures/videos, and the context. They are spoiled by consumer-grade automatic cameras in smart phones, whereas Juno Cam is a scientific instrument that is highly optimized for Jupiter spectography and works nothing like a consumer-grade camera (and on top of that, the satellite took the images for the video while it was spinning). The above video of the Earth-Moon system in motion, as viewed from far outside our system, is quite an unique achievement. But only those few people can appreciate it, who are competent enough to understand how difficult it is to shoot such a video.

To get an idea of how Juno Cam works, and the amount of work that has to go into image data processing, see here: https://www.missionjuno.swri.edu/media-gallery/

Added: I just found out it's not even Juno Cam. It was filmed by low-resolution star trackers on the Juno probe.

In 2008, the Japanese Kaguya probe took this HD video of earth rise in moon orbit. But wait, the quality of this video is so good, too good in fact, that the conspiracy theorists would say that it MUST be Computer Graphics! :cry: My point is: No amount of evidence will ever convince someone who wants to believe.

https://youtu.be/H1KWtG66lEQ

Richard S said:
Eol said:

Yes that is the case. The ability to manufacture oxygen and scrub carbon dioxide on board nuclear subs would give them for all practical purposes an indefinite time to be able to stay submerged. Fifteen years would probably be possible if the machinery continued to work okay. The reason that these subs can only stay down for about 3 months is that they run out of food. There is only so much space that it can be stored in and once they are out of food the sub has to return to base to resupply.

This is so easy a fact to discover with just a cursory search regarding this subject it is to me an example of the sloppy researching methodology this guy seems to use.

No one with any brains at all has much faith in what NASA has to say or disseminate. It is nothing but a side-show to camouflage the real space program run by the secret government black ops gang which has technology way, way ahead of what is known to the public, and of course, is used to hide the fact that there really are aliens of all sorts out there that operate in whatever ways they wish.
Maybe like you said, this is a food storage problem, but I have not heard any technicians, engineers or physicists to mention. I'm pretty ignorant and septic, and I can not intellectually validate this hypothesis food or likely technology, which only work for ISS and not for submarines. Also, here's a video, or apparently, submarine technology and ISS would be the same. And if it was not the same, why the army with a budget of $ 640 billion, could not proccurer the same technology NASA, which has a budget of $ 20 billion? Maybe some submarines are equipped with this new technology ? Anyway here's a video you explaining this anomaly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8KABkw6d6w

Another anomaly about ISS.
The ISS is located 540 kilometers, in the thermosphere. The temperature is between 1500 and 2000 ° C (2700 and 3600 ° F). But can not actually measure the temparature, because the air particles are so distant from each other, there is not enough of these gas particles which collide with the thermometer. However these particles are heated by a spectrum of electromagnetic waves from the sun. This is how a material more dense particles, the more felt is high. Metals have a higher temperature because of the density of their particles. As ISS, or other satellites, which have materials such as aluminum. The atomic number of aluminum is low (atomic weight 13), though its density is higher higher than gas, because the aluminum is denser. The aluminum reaches its melting at 660 ° c (1220 ° F). Also given that there is practically no air around the ISS, the law of thermodynamics does not seem to apply. Namely, the ISS should be heated between 1500 and 2000 ° C (2700-3600 ° F), and melt, since the aluminum can not convert its heat to another material outdoor which absorbs energy. Maybe I misunderstood the laws of thermodynamics. Here is a video that will better illustrate this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=wditVNOKf6c

Back
Top Bottom