Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? - Earth's rotation

Very Interesting!
I also recall:
Matthew 24:15-22 (King James Version) said:
"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand). Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains. Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house. Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day. For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Cs said:
A: Grids.
Q: (L) What kind of grids... (T) They keep jumping off...
wait a minute...
A: We are not "jumping off."
Q: (L) What kind of grids?
A: The planet has been enshrouded with EM grid.
Q: (T) Are these the ley lines?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are they artificially generated?
A: Contoured.
Q: (L) They are artificially contoured. What is the result
of this shrouding?
A: Manipulated for use by 3rd/4th Consortium.
Q: (A) What kind of EM grid? (L) The natural EM grid is
being contoured...
A: Like a gently waving geometric "blanket."
Q: (T) Is it on the surface of the planet, through the
planet, or where?
A: Above.
Q: (J) Do microwave towers factor into this?
A: Indirectly discovered by same principal. [person?]
Q: (A) Who is this principal? A name? (T) The gravity
waves, whether they exist or not, are a controversy, yet
they are part of the UFT, and someone already knows how it
works. Therefore, it is only controversy to those who
don't know what the answer is, and it is not a controversy
to those who know. They know what it is and how to
measure it and how to use it.
A: Of course.
Q: (T) So, it is only a controversy that is allowed to be.
(L) Or created. (A) Some power is used to sustain this
grid. What is it?
A: Land and space based generators.

This brings to mind this recent crop circle:
whitefieldhill-03.jpg

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17630.msg184502#msg184502

The two might be completely unrelated, but, just thought I'd point it out.

Sounds about right: "The Star of David" (STS)
and superimposed contouring EM waves as if
by association?

Very interesting!
but I feel sorry for people who are suffering because of these changes ( the people of Pakistan and other parts of the world) the more likely is that they can not understand why this happens

jhonny said:
Very interesting!
but I feel sorry for people who are suffering because of these changes ( the people of Pakistan and other parts of the world) the more likely is that they can not understand why this happens

Neither will they in your part of the world when it hit them. It may be localize at the moment but it will spread globally eventually, I think. But as Black Swan think, it may be what will bring a change in perception by the public.

anart said:
Cs said:
wait a minute...
of this shrouding?
being contoured...
planet, or where?
grid. What is it?

whitefieldhill-03.jpg

It make me think of this crop circles ;http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17630.msg173548#msg173548,

maybe my comment wasn't to far off the mark.

Cs said:
A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation.

This seems to me to imply that the change in the speed of rotation may become perceptible without instruments. Perhaps this change will become much more noticeable in some way, and not just by earth opening up. I wonder how many people make or consider the connection between the earth opening up and the speed of rotation?

Cs said:
A: By slow down of rotation. Earth alternately heats up and cools down in interior.

This sounds like alternately heating and cooling the 'crucible'.

Q: (Laura) So, if gravity is lessened, and it is the binder,
then, everything... ohhh, I see what you're getting at!
(Jan) Yes, gravity is the binder. Without gravity, it just
all falls apart...
A: Not "Falls apart," my dear, it all "opens up!"
Q: (Laura) And when it opens up what happens?
A: Change.
Q: (Laura) So, in other words, this cosmic event is the
catalyst for the change in those human beings who are ready
and prepared to experience it in a positive way...
A: Well, sort of, but... Remember... There is no
"supernatural" or "paranormal," only natural and normal.
Your 'Noah Syndrome' implied, originally, a discrimination
between "wicked" and good. Being ready does not recognize
such distinctions!
Q: (Laura) What does being ready imply?
A: Being on the verge of tranformation to next density level,
be it STO or STS. So, you see, the transformation
maintains the balance!

Also one thing that came to my mind is disintegration/fragmentation, is just a thought, but maybe the persons who doesn't develop a strong enough magnetic center will disintegrate at a faster rate as it has been said before?

Q: (Jan) What causes the change in the axis?
A: By slow down of rotation. Earth alternately heats up and cools down in
interior.
Q: (Laura) Why does it do that? What's the cause of this?
A: Part of cycle related to energy exerted upon surface by
the frequency resonance vibrational profile of humans and others.
[...]
Q: (T) Well, maybe it is a defensive shield that has been put
up to protect us since we have monkeyed with the ozone so
much...
A: No. Better to contemplate and meditate. No linear
thinking please, you know better.

anart said:
Cs said:
wait a minute...
of this shrouding?
being contoured...
planet, or where?
grid. What is it?

whitefieldhill-03.jpg

It makes sense to me, it looks like a global frequency fence, also, by the shared data, I was wondering if the STS forced oscillation (FRV) feed this global fence in some way too , and if a strongest and constant SAO-tendency FRV could weaken it or cancel it? (Like a canceling frequency), and also if this fence/grid could facilitate hyper-dimensional "travel", "communication" and 3d - 4d interaction. If that's so, just imagine if this fence/grid disappears!

Q: (L) What effects may have occurred as a result of this event on May 5, 1999?
A: Biogenetic, related to disease pathogens.
Q: (L) In what sense?
A: Transmutation.
Q: (L) Did it enable disease pathogens to mutate so that they become more difficult to deal with, or did they mutate into milder forms?
A: Some both ways.
Q: (L) Is that the main event that occurred during this solar wind lapse?
A: For now, it was so brief.

This reminded me this both articles:

Solar Tsunami Revealed in Stunning New Photo
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/213305-Solar-Tsunami-Revealed-in-Stunning-New-Photo

Antibiotics' Efficiency Wanes Due to Global Spread of Drug-Resistant Bacteria
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/213532-Antibiotics-Efficiency-Wanes-Due-to-Global-Spread-of-Drug-Resistant-Bacteria

As this last may be explained through the abuse of more and more aggressive antibiotics (that even we can find in the water supplies), toxicity and weak immune systems therefore, it makes me wonder if they are related, derived from what has been said.

Thanks for the info Laura :)

The crop circle reminds me a little of AT&T's logo.

Isn't it their commercials depicting the planet being covered in an orange "blanket" of wireless signals?

From their website:
We're recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation's fastest mobile broadband network and the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries; the largest Wi-Fi network in the United States; and the largest number of high speed Internet access subscribers in the United States.

And we're making huge advances in the entertainment and communications industry. For example, we've expanded our video offerings to include next-generation television services such as AT&T U-verse® TV and AT&T | DIRECTVSM. It's part of our "three-screen" integration strategy to deliver services across the three screens people rely on most — the mobile device, the PC and the TV.

After reading this little blurb, the square superimposed on another square in the crop circle may be representing the TV screen?. (although not the new wide screen variety ;D)

Just some thoughts.
Thanks for posting the C's hit... always so interesting.

Very interesting article and session excerpts, Laura! Thanks!

If cosmic rays can affect cloud formation and winds, in turn affecting rotation, then it is also possible that an increase in cosmic dust affects rotation in the same way.

Gawan said:
I wondered over a longer time now, if something like that has been already found (measured), that the earths rotation is slowing down.

Yes.

Calls to scrap the 'leap second' grow

Devin Powell
New Scientist
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:43 EST

At midnight on New Year's Eve, time will stop momentarily. Guardians of atomic clocks around the world will add an extra "leap second" to 2008 to keep time synched with the Earth's rotation. Arguably, the rise of GPS makes this tweak unnecessary.

In 1972, global commerce began to set its clocks by Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), based on the oscillations of the caesium atom. The snag was that other things, such as shipping and aircraft navigation, still relied on UT1 time, which divides one rotation of the Earth into 86,400 seconds. But the Earth's spin is slowing, so the two systems gradually go out of synch. "Over the course of a millennium, the differences would accumulate to about an hour," says Robert Nelson of the Satellite Engineering Research Corporation in Bethesda, Maryland.

To compensate, the ITU, or International Telecommunications Union, adds a leap second to atomic time every few years. However, many argue that we should stop tinkering with time, not least because of the glitches it causes (see "Add second...").

Now a group within the ITU, called Working Party 7A - after deliberating over the leap second for years - has told New Scientist that it recommends abolishing the leap second. Group member Elisa Felicitas Arias, of the International Bureau of Weights and Measures in Paris, France, argues that a timescale that doesn't need regular tweaking is essential in an increasingly interconnected world. What's more, she says, ships and aircraft now navigate via GPS rather than the old time system. GPS runs on a version of atomic time.

Next year, member states of the ITU are due to vote on the proposal. If 70 per cent support the idea, an official decision will be made at the World Radio Conference in 2011. According to a report co-authored by Felicitas Arias, most member states support the idea. The UK, however, is against reworking its laws, which include the solar timescale Greenwich Mean Time. Without the UK abolition may be difficult, says Felicitas Arias.

Astronomers are also uneasy with cutting clocks off from the sun. However, a recent survey conducted by the American Astronomy Society showed that their research would be little affected. Stargazing software can handle the new time system, says Jim Ulvestad of the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Charlottesville, Virginia.

If the leap second is removed, most people won't notice. Some adjustment to atomic time may be needed eventually though, otherwise our descendants will experience sunrise at completely different times of day to us.

Add second and wait for blackouts

"In theory, adding a second is as easy as flipping a switch; in practice, it rarely works that way," says Dennis McCarthy of the US Naval Research Laboratory, which provides the time standard used by the US military.Most likely to be affected are IT systems that need precision of less than a second. In 1998 - two leap seconds ago - cellphone communications blacked out over part of the southern US. Different regions of service had slipped into slightly different times, preventing proper relaying of signals.Judah Levine of the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Boulder, Colorado, which provides the time standard and technical support for most commercial activities in the US is braced for New Year's Eve. "On December 31, I'll be waiting with a cup of coffee for the problems to roll in," he sighs.

I read another article in SOTT (which I can't find right now) that added that a 'leap second' is added every seven years, so the rate of the Earth's deceleration is one second every seven years. Obviously such a change would only be noticed by sophisticated instruments.

These two articles seem relevant to all of the above:

Earth's magnetic field gathers momentum

Physicsworld.com
Tue, 11 May 2010 15:31 EDT

Physicists in France have linked subtle variations in the length of day with conditions in the Earth's core - where the Earth's magnetic field originates. The finding could improve our poor understanding of how the field is generated and why it changes in response to conditions deep within the Earth's interior.

Molten iron flowing in the outer core generates the Earth's geodynamo, leading to a planetary-scale magnetic field. Beyond this, though, geophysicists know very little for certain about the field, such as its strength in the core or why its orientation fluctuates regularly. Researchers do suspect, however, that field variations are strongly linked with changing conditions within the molten core.

As we cannot access the Earth's core directly, researchers look to clues at the Earth's surface. One intriguing suggestion is that changing conditions at the core could have an impact on angular momentum throughout the whole Earth system. The implication is that variation to the flow patterns in the core could have an impact on the Earth's rotation, which could lead to slight variations in the length of a day.

New wave

Nicolas Gillet and colleagues at the Université Joseph Fourier claim to have the strongest evidence yet that this is indeed happening. By reconstructing flow within the Earth's core using an established model of the geodynamo, the researchers see a type of wave - called an Alfven wave - emerge from within the core. They believe that this wave, not seen before in simulations, is transferring angular momentum through the core towards the overlying mantle.

Closer inspection of the simulations revealed that these Alfven waves are dragged by the magnetic field and they recur just once every six years. The key result is that this periodicity corresponds with a six-year signal in the variation to the length of day, leading the researchers to link the two phenomena. They argue that the Alfven waves play a role in balancing angular momentum throughout the Earth. "When the core rotates faster, the rotation of the mantle must be slower in order to compensate, which in turn increases the length of day," explains Nicolas Gillet.

Having established this link, Gillet's team focused their attention on the Alfven wave as it propagates through the core. Realizing that the wave takes approximately four years to reach the mantle, they were able to calculate the strength of the Earth's magnetic field within the core - approximately 4 mT. This value is the most reliable yet for the magnetic field in the core, claim the researchers.

Good value

Ulrich Christensen, a geophysicist at the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research is impressed by the unified approach taken by Gillet's team. "I like the value derived from this analysis as it is in line with what I would expect from the recent geodynamo simulations," he says.

Previous estimates of the magnetic field within the core had come directly from numerical simulations, or from interpreting geomagnetic data gathered at the surface. "Our study revisits the estimate from geophysical data, and reconciles it with geodynamo simulations," says Gillet.

And the full significance of this research may not be realized yet. The researchers believe that they can go on to develop a more complete model of the geodynamo and the way angular momentum is transferred through the core. "It is important in order to understand how the geodynamo works and how this is linked with the thermal history of the planet," says Gillet.

This research is published in Nature.

Electrified Deep Earth Changing Length of Day

Anne Casselman
National Geographic News
Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:12 EDT

Tiny shifts that make our days milliseconds longer may be due to forces under our feet, a new study has found.

It has long been known that natural phenomena on Earth's surface, such as tides and winds, affect its rotation speed.

Now scientists are investigating how events in a mineral layer at the core-mantle boundary, 1,615 miles (2,600 kilometers) deep, similarly affect the planet's spin.

"The length of a day ... is changing due to the interaction between the mantle and the core in the very deep Earth," said study co-author Kei Hirose, a geoscientist at the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan.

"This is basically because the bottom of the mantle has very high electrical conductivity."

(Related: "Earth's Core Spins Faster Than Surface, Study Confirms" [August 25, 2005].)

The research appears tomorrow in the journal Science.

Electric Deep Earth

Hirose and his colleagues simulated the physical properties of the deep mantle in their lab to learn more about how minerals in Earth's lower mantle behave.

(Learn what happens inside Earth.)

They squeezed a mineral called post-perovskite between the points of two 0.2-carat diamonds under high pressure.

The researchers then heated the mineral sample with a laser to 4,900 degrees

Under these conditions, the mineral conducted electricity at high rates.

"This means that we have lots of electricity at the bottom of the mantle, which is coming from [Earth's] core," Hirose said.

Raymond Jeanloz, an Earth and planetary scientist at the University of California, Berkeley, was not part of the study.

"What this means is that the magnetic field in the core can grab onto, or lock into, the lowermost mantle," he said.

"And so one of the influences that this can have is in altering the length of day, or the rotation rate of the Earth, depending on when and where the core is grabbing onto the mantle."

Not So Minuscule

This interaction accounts for several milliseconds of increase in day length over the past 150 years, co-author Hirose said.

Such minuscule time periods might seem negligible, but they do matter, he added.

Quentin Williams, an Earth and planetary scientist at University of California, Santa Cruz, agreed.

"We do care about Earth's rotation, because you really want to know, at any given time, where a spot on the surface of the Earth is relative to its orbit," he said.

"That's why agencies like NASA have cared a lot about the Earth's rotation over the years."

Re: Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? - Earth's rotation slowing?

FB friend sent me this "HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes?"
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/229/227/HUGE_media_blackout_regarding_Earth_and_Moon_orbital_changes.html

...and wrote:

"Here in WI (and mind you, I am NOT an expert with the compass) I looked up where the sun should set, and where it appeared to set, and had my husband independently measure, and it does seem like the sun sets NNW now, rather than W. We should be at 304 degrees, but only at around 290 degrees."

Thing is, at summer solstice, the sun does not set due west - it sets at its "highest" point which is close to NW. But still there IS something going on as I will describe.

The problem is this: our house is built in such a way that a little after sunrise on the winter solstice, the sunlight shines all the way through the house down the central hall. That is, the sun rises about 2/3rds of the way toward SE fro...m E. It then sets, very close to the SW heading.

Sunrise on Summer solstice, on the other hand, is closer to NE. It only actually rises due East and sets Due West at the time of the Spring and Autumn equinoxes. (I'm at 43-44 degrees north)

Okay, fine.

On the summer solstice, if I sit on the terrace, the sunset lines up exactly between a tree to my right and the side of the barn - been watching this for a number of years now. So I was sitting there on the terrace on the summer solstice two days ago and it struck me that the sun was not lining up as it always had before. In fact, I think we even have some solstice photos from a couple years back and I'll go out and take one today to make my point. (and check my memory!)

So then, there is this on youtube: Moon Orbit Wrong Cornell University
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FlElhom7w&feature=related

This Cornell study ( http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1102/1102.0212v6.pdf ) reports the following:

"On the anomalous secular increase of the eccentricity of the orbit of the Moon.”

A recent analysis of a Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR) data record spanning 38.7 yr revealed an anomalous increase of the eccentricity of the lunar orbit amounting to de/dt_meas = (9 +/- 3) 10^-12 yr^-1. The present-day models of the dissipative phenomena occurring in the interiors of both the Earth and the Moon are not able to explain it. We examine several dynamical effects, not modeled in the data analysis, in the framework of long-range modified models of gravity and of the standard Newtonian/Einsteinian paradigm. It turns out that none of them can accommodate de/dt_meas. Many of them do not even induce long-term changes in e; other models do, instead, yield such an effect, but the resulting magnitudes are in disagreement with de/dt_meas. In particular, the general relativistic gravitomagnetic acceleration of the Moon due to the Earth's angular momentum has the right order of magnitude, but the resulting Lense-Thirring secular effect for the eccentricity vanishes. A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation. On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain the right order of magnitude for de/dt are completely unrealistic. Moreover, they are in neat disagreement with both the most recent theoretical scenarios envisaging the existence of a distant, planetary-sized body and with the model-independent constraints on them dynamically inferred from planetary motions. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behavior of the Moon's eccentricity remains open.

Now notice what this paper says in particular: "A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation." This is suggesting a possible companion star affecting the solar system arrangements (though the youtubers naturally select "planet X" to shout).

But then the Cornell peeps say: "On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain the right order of magnitude for de/dt are completely unrealistic. Moreover, they are in n...eat disagreement with both the most recent theoretical scenarios envisaging the existence of a distant, planetary-sized body and with the model-independent constraints on them dynamically inferred from planetary motions. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behavior of the Moon's eccentricity remains open."

In short, something is definitely up, but the Planet X model doesn't work.

That means, that the most likely object is more likely to be a companion star whose mass is not currently plugged into the given models.

Re: Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? - Earth's rotation slowing?

Thanks for sharing this Laura.

Laura said:
Now notice what this paper says in particular: "A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation." This is suggesting a possible companion star affecting the solar system arrangements (though the youtubers naturally select "planet X" to shout).

But then the Cornell peeps say: "On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain the right order of magnitude for de/dt are completely unrealistic. Moreover, they are in n...eat disagreement with both the most recent theoretical scenarios envisaging the existence of a distant, planetary-sized body and with the model-independent constraints on them dynamically inferred from planetary motions. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behavior of the Moon's eccentricity remains open."

In short, something is definitely up, but the Planet X model doesn't work.

That means, that the most likely object is more likely to be a companion star whose mass is not currently plugged into the given models.

I could be misreading the paper, but wouldn't the "Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche" model they describe be the same for a companion star too, the main difference being the mass? Either way, I don't really buy their dismissal of this model.

It can be noticed
that the physical and orbital features of X postulated by
such two recent theoretical models would induce long-term
variations of the lunar eccentricity much smaller than eq.
(1).

Conversely, it turns out that a tidal parameter as large
as

KX = 4.46 × 10−24 s−2 (40)

would yield the result of eq. (1). Actually, eq. (40) is totally
unacceptable since it corresponds to distances of X as
absurdly small as dX = 30 au for a terrestrial body, and
dX = 200 au for a Jovian mass
(Iorio 2011).

We must conclude that not even the hypothesis of
Planet X is a viable one to explain the anomalous increase
of the lunar eccentricity of eq. (1).

So their main problem is that the "Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche" model must be that the body is either too close or too massive and would have otherwise been detected by now? :huh: That's not a good enough excuse, imo. I really think this companion star has been detected by now and those astronomers that do know aren't willing to spill the beans due to NDAs and such. Just my hunch though.

Pluto's aphelion point is around 48 AU, the Kuiper belt extends from around 30-55 AU, the heliosphere's terminal bow shock is around 75-90 AU. As far as where the Sun's companion star might be, the C's say:

[quote author=980704]
Q: (A) But I understand that the distance that the distance
between the sun and this brown star is changing with time.
Elliptical orbit means there is perihelion and aphelion. I want
to know what will be, or what was, or what is the closest
distance between this brown star and the sun? What is
perihelion? Can we know this, even approximately. Is it about
one light year, or less or more?
A: Less, much less. Distance of closest passage roughly
corresponds to the distance of the orbit of Pluto from Sun.

Q: (A) Okay. Now, this closest pass, is this something that is
going to happen?
A: Yes. [/quote]

So right now it seems like we would expect sol's companion to be somewhere within the Kuiper belt. I remember McCanney saying something about how he believed that the solar capacitor's outer layer of positive charge was somewhere around the Kuiper belt (need to find reference). If the companion star is sitting around this region acting as a negative electrical sink, this might explain the lack of solar activity during this new solar cycle. I'll try to explain my reasoning:

The idea is that the sun's companion acts as an electrical ground in a region that should have a net positive charge. Since the Sun's companion is grounding electrical current in this region, this would mean that the potential difference between the Sun and this outer layer of positive charge would be less. With a smaller potential difference between the two sides of the solar capacitor, this means that any discharging events like flares or CMEs would happen less often or be of smaller intensity. So this may be a hypothetical reason why the Sun is much less active during this solar cycle 24 than in the previous cycles since the companion star is sitting out there grounding an area that normally has net positive charge. At least that's my line of thinking at the moment.

Maybe this is what the C's were hinting at when they said this:

[quote author=011031]Q: (L) Are the planets of the solar system going to kind of shift out of their orbits and run amok? Is that a possibility?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Due to cometary orbits alone?
A: Yes. Twin sun also.
Q: (A) When we speak about these cometary bodies, are we speaking about impacts?
A: Some will hit.
Q: (A) What would be - if any - the role played by electric phenomena?
A: Twin sun grounds current flow through entire system setting the "motor" running.
Q: (L) Does this mean that all of the different bodies of the solar system are like parts of some kind of giant machine, and once this electric
current flows through them, depending on their positions relative to one another at the time this current flows, that it has some influence on
the way the machine runs?
A: Yes, more or less. [/quote]

But getting back to the orbital changes taking place. If the Moon's orbit is changing in eccentricity, then it would make sense that we might experience changes in the Earth's magnetic field. No planet without a moon has any significant magnetic field to speak of, so our magnetic environment is particularly sensitive to any changes taking place in regards to the Moon, I think.

McCanney proposed that the jet-streams make up a layer of the Earth's magnetic field. It would make sense then that: Moon orbit changes -> magnetic field changes -> jet stream/ocean current changes -> eventually a new ice age. In fact, something like this is hinted at in this recent C's session:

A: You have questions about the Gulf Stream. Recall the astrological reading you did for The Dot Connector Magazine?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: Well, it was closer than you realize and the Gulf Stream clue is the missing piece.

Q: (L) Okay, so what's going to happen? Is the Gulf Stream breaking up, and is that going to bring on an ice age?

A: It is, it will.

Q: (L) Is that like imminent?

A: The cause is more than the oil. But the people will only see the oil reason and turn against the elite for bringing on such a disaster. Also note that the nonlinear effects will take some time to develop fully.

Q: (L) Okay, so are you saying that there are going to be some people who are very aware sooner than others, and then it's going to spread?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Because in my astrological interpretation, I kind of said that whatever would happen around the middle of July, it would develop more fully around the middle or end of August if I remember correctly. I'd have to go back to read it to be sure, because I wrote it in kind of an altered state.

A: Yes. Also let us commend you for working out the method you use. It is brilliant. No pun intended.

Q: (L) Well, thank you very much. I just never wanted to do astrology. Okay, so we've got that. Is there any follow-up question on the Gulf Stream thing? Oh, wait a minute... Read that back to me... {previous exchange is read back} What do you mean: "The cause is more than the oil"?

A: Internal planetary changes including magnetic field modifications.

Q: (L) And what is causing the internal planetary changes including the magnetic field alterations?

A: Both the change in the cosmic environment and the presence of foreign bodies in and near the inner solar system. {pause} Realm convergence.

But if they mean "inner solar system", then this sounds more like comet cluster instead of companion star, although the two are, of course, related.

All this makes me wonder about that early sunrise in Greenland this year too:

Strange Phenomenon: Sun rises two days early in Greenland, sparks fear

Ryanx quote:

The idea is that the sun's companion acts as an electrical ground in a region that should have a net positive charge. Since the Sun's companion is grounding electrical current in this region, this would mean that the potential difference between the Sun and this outer layer of positive charge would be less. With a smaller potential difference between the two sides of the solar capacitor, this means that any discharging events like flares or CMEs would happen less often or be of smaller intensity. So this may be a hypothetical reason why the Sun is much less active during this solar cycle 24 than in the previous cycles since the companion star is sitting out there grounding an area that normally has net positive charge. At least that's my line of thinking at the moment.

An approaching ground (companion) might draw off positive charge from the positive shell of the capacitor resulting in a spherical/elliptical current flow across a huge area. I can't exactly picture it, but it seems to me that the resulting magnetic flux might just have a pretty powerful radial component. This might effect all kinds of things depending on orbital position and the flux density between the sun and companion.

Current flowing in a straight wire produces a magnetic field circling the wire. So current flowing roughly over a curved surface should generate concentrated magnetic field lines.

Back
Top Bottom