Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? - Earth's rotation

"This means that we have lots of electricity at the bottom of the mantle, which is coming from [Earth's] core," Hirose said.
Raymond Jeanloz, an Earth and planetary scientist at the University of California, Berkeley, was not part of the study.
"What this means is that the magnetic field in the core can grab onto, or lock into, the lowermost mantle," he said.

The below quotes are from "History of the Earths Formation" some pages of this book have been blocked out so they can not be read, though it appears to be some little known late 1800`s channeled "version" of the bible. It states that 12 individuals were created in the "garden" 6 males and 6 females and when 5 were killed, due to earth eruptions, the remaining sought new mates, who were not among their original "affinity".

"He also commands his children to watch faithfully the working of the Earths magnets, as he would direct and guide them when and where to escape from danger when the earths magnets were purifying the particles under the surface.
If they disobeyed when he gave them instruction, some of their number would lose their earthly existence before their twelve organs could receive the necessary development that is required before the spirit could separate from the body, as this was the work he had set apart for his children. ( the ones that died didn`t leave when they were told)

After they had listened to all these commandments he gave another which he said he would give for the greatest commandment, and as it was the most essential, he wished them to keep it in remembrance. This greatest commandment was that they should continue in their affinity as he had formed them. For saying he, if you should cohabit with those who are not of your affinity you will destroy the minds that are now working for heaven and happiness.

And the children you conceive will have an evil mind, they will not be one individualized being such as yourselves. But mixture of affinities will come forth into the world possessing a wicked and adulterate mind..

The organization will be changed and that will destroy my electric battery and prevent me from communicating with the children of earth. I shall not call them my children until the true principles of love shall call their temperament back to its own affinity. And that will not be brought back until the magnets underneath the surface shall purify the greater portion of the earth and be able to send forth electric powers into the atmosphere that will electrify every human being and gradually change the condensed affinities back into their individuality."

It then goes on to describe how Noah was instructed to build an Ark "within his mind" to act as a protection against the evil people he was with,and to remain in the safety of this mental "ark" until he could escape and return to his own people. Same kind of thing with Lot visualizing his wife as a pillar of salt in his "mind" due to her non affinity with him.etc. Even tells how 6 "matched pairs" should act together to form a battery, to help activate another being who is lacking!
Don`t know how much is factual in this book, but it certainly doesn`t fit in the modern bible version, as we know it now.

If anyone is interested.

http://www.archive.org/stream/historyearthsfo00walrgoog#page/n5/mode/2up

Re: Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? - Earth's rotation slowing?

Laura said:
FB friend sent me this "HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes?"
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/229/227/HUGE_media_blackout_regarding_Earth_and_Moon_orbital_changes.html

...and wrote:

"Here in WI (and mind you, I am NOT an expert with the compass) I looked up where the sun should set, and where it appeared to set, and had my husband independently measure, and it does seem like the sun sets NNW now, rather than W. We should be at 304 degrees, but only at around 290 degrees."

Thing is, at summer solstice, the sun does not set due west - it sets at its "highest" point which is close to NW. But still there IS something going on as I will describe.

The problem is this: our house is built in such a way that a little after sunrise on the winter solstice, the sunlight shines all the way through the house down the central hall. That is, the sun rises about 2/3rds of the way toward SE fro...m E. It then sets, very close to the SW heading.

Sunrise on Summer solstice, on the other hand, is closer to NE. It only actually rises due East and sets Due West at the time of the Spring and Autumn equinoxes. (I'm at 43-44 degrees north)

Okay, fine.

On the summer solstice, if I sit on the terrace, the sunset lines up exactly between a tree to my right and the side of the barn - been watching this for a number of years now. So I was sitting there on the terrace on the summer solstice two days ago and it struck me that the sun was not lining up as it always had before. In fact, I think we even have some solstice photos from a couple years back and I'll go out and take one today to make my point. (and check my memory!)

The Inuits seem to corroborate your observations. This is a video of a couple of Inuits talking about how the sun doesn't set where it used to and how the winds have also shifted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR7IlDKzd90&feature=player_embedded

bngenoh said:
The Inuits seem to corroborate your observations. This is a video of a couple of Inuits talking about how the sun doesn't set where it used to and how the winds have also shifted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR7IlDKzd90&feature=player_embedded

If this is correct then this is very big news. But just to be on the safe side, can we be sure that the translation is accurate? Of course I don't expect you or anyone in this forum to speak Inuit, but perhaps we can compare with the original documentary, if it's available online?

Thanks for the link.

Windmill knight said:
If this is correct then this is very big news. But just to be on the safe side, can we be sure that the translation is accurate? Of course I don't expect you or anyone in this forum to speak Inuit, but perhaps we can compare with the original documentary, if it's available online?

Ok, so I watched the whole documentery, Inuit Knowledge and Climate Change, which can be found on this website:

_http://www.isuma.tv/lo/en/inuit-knowledge-and-climate-change

and the fragment was indeed taken from it with the same translation. The relevant fragment is between minutes 42 and 45.

It's funny how most of the documentary is about ice melting and the Inuit's environment warming, quite obviously to get the point across to the audience that this is evidence of global warming. But when the Innuits come and say that the sun and the stars are in the wrong position, they just get three minutes! (One of them even thinks that this new position of the sun is what is making their lands warmer, but others clearly believe in GW).

I mean, the axis of the Earth tilted - hello scientists?? Nothing to comment??

edit: clarity and typo

what about this ?

RyanX said:
According to the folks who made these two little videos, the moon has tilted from its usual position facing us.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYglbymnihQ

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGGkWMPbpOA

Here are a couple images of the moon taken from these video:

new_tilted_moon.JPG

new_tilted_moon2.JPG

This is what the (man on the) moon is supposed to look like:

rabbit-man-lady.jpg

So what's going on here? Is this just some digital rotation these people are doing? Some visual distortion from the earth's atmosphere? I recall there was a visible meteor impact on the moon recently too, so maybe the moon is getting knocked around in orbit?

Honestly I haven't paid this close attention to the moon recently. It looks like the skies will be clear tonight and the moon is still close to full, so I'll try to go outside and see if I can make out the man on the moon. Maybe it won't be the "man" on the moon anymore... :P

and the comment from Laura earlier in this thread ?

Laura said:
FB friend sent me this "HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes?"
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/229/227/HUGE_media_blackout_regarding_Earth_and_Moon_orbital_changes.html

...and wrote:

"Here in WI (and mind you, I am NOT an expert with the compass) I looked up where the sun should set, and where it appeared to set, and had my husband independently measure, and it does seem like the sun sets NNW now, rather than W. We should be at 304 degrees, but only at around 290 degrees."

Thing is, at summer solstice, the sun does not set due west - it sets at its "highest" point which is close to NW. But still there IS something going on as I will describe.

The problem is this: our house is built in such a way that a little after sunrise on the winter solstice, the sunlight shines all the way through the house down the central hall. That is, the sun rises about 2/3rds of the way toward SE fro...m E. It then sets, very close to the SW heading.

Sunrise on Summer solstice, on the other hand, is closer to NE. It only actually rises due East and sets Due West at the time of the Spring and Autumn equinoxes. (I'm at 43-44 degrees north)

Okay, fine.

On the summer solstice, if I sit on the terrace, the sunset lines up exactly between a tree to my right and the side of the barn - been watching this for a number of years now. So I was sitting there on the terrace on the summer solstice two days ago and it struck me that the sun was not lining up as it always had before. In fact, I think we even have some solstice photos from a couple years back and I'll go out and take one today to make my point. (and check my memory!)

So then, there is this on youtube: Moon Orbit Wrong Cornell University
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FlElhom7w&feature=related

This Cornell study ( http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1102/1102.0212v6.pdf ) reports the following:

"On the anomalous secular increase of the eccentricity of the orbit of the Moon.”

A recent analysis of a Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR) data record spanning 38.7 yr revealed an anomalous increase of the eccentricity of the lunar orbit amounting to de/dt_meas = (9 +/- 3) 10^-12 yr^-1. The present-day models of the dissipative phenomena occurring in the interiors of both the Earth and the Moon are not able to explain it. We examine several dynamical effects, not modeled in the data analysis, in the framework of long-range modified models of gravity and of the standard Newtonian/Einsteinian paradigm. It turns out that none of them can accommodate de/dt_meas. Many of them do not even induce long-term changes in e; other models do, instead, yield such an effect, but the resulting magnitudes are in disagreement with de/dt_meas. In particular, the general relativistic gravitomagnetic acceleration of the Moon due to the Earth's angular momentum has the right order of magnitude, but the resulting Lense-Thirring secular effect for the eccentricity vanishes. A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation. On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain the right order of magnitude for de/dt are completely unrealistic. Moreover, they are in neat disagreement with both the most recent theoretical scenarios envisaging the existence of a distant, planetary-sized body and with the model-independent constraints on them dynamically inferred from planetary motions. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behavior of the Moon's eccentricity remains open.

Now notice what this paper says in particular: "A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation." This is suggesting a possible companion star affecting the solar system arrangements (though the youtubers naturally select "planet X" to shout).

But then the Cornell peeps say: "On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain the right order of magnitude for de/dt are completely unrealistic. Moreover, they are in n...eat disagreement with both the most recent theoretical scenarios envisaging the existence of a distant, planetary-sized body and with the model-independent constraints on them dynamically inferred from planetary motions. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behavior of the Moon's eccentricity remains open."

In short, something is definitely up, but the Planet X model doesn't work.

That means, that the most likely object is more likely to be a companion star whose mass is not currently plugged into the given models.

After reading the most recent Connecting the Dots article titled Cosmic changes, etc. http://www.sott.net/articles/show/232298-Connecting-the-Dots-Cosmic-Changes-Planetary-Instability-and-Extreme-Weather and reading about Italy's clocks mysteriously skipping ahead 15-20 minutes a day, I made an observation today which makes me wonder if this is related.

I live in south central WI/USA. The front of our house faces due East, and today we had clear blue skies and it was much less warmer than it has been so I had the front door open to the front porch. At 12:30, past high noon, I noticed the sun still shining in through the porch windows. I went outside and the sun was east of overhead, where I would have expected it to be directly south overhead; the back deck (facing west) was still shaded :huh:

Perplexed, I gave my friend a call to see if she noticed anything strange about the sun's position. She went outside to check her sundial, and said that according to her sundial (compass aligned to due N) it was straight up noon. We both confirmed on our clocks that the time was 12:40pm.

is this strange, or am I perplexing for nothing?

BTW, The Connect the Dots article is AWESOMELY comprehensive.

It is daylight savings time in the U.S. Would that make a difference in how your house is oriented and where the sun was?

Nienna Eluch said:
It is daylight savings time in the U.S. Would that make a difference in how your house is oriented and where the sun was?

Thanks for pointing that out... geez, and here I've always thought that DST started in the Fall and ended in Spring. :-[
After checking out the DST zones, I realized our location is close to the beginning of Central Standard Time zone (US). Found out that there is a mean solar time calculated within each zone which would mean that if I lived in Western MN (which would be close to the median of this zone) sundial noon would more closely coincide with clock time noon... I guess, that could explain why we would be about a half hour "ahead" on the sundial time in this location, OSIT.

Apologies for not thinking through this quandary before posting.

Just a thought... In the past couple years or so, "they" have changed the calendar dates for spring forward and fall behind time changes, a few times. Perhaps this was to keep us off balance. If the dates have never been changed, maybe sunrise and sunset would've been a little more consistent (time clock wise) and someone or more would have noticed "something" is going on. But by flipping the dates around, removing the time piece consistency, 'tis harder to notice change.?.?.? Sorry to be clear as mud. This is hard to explain...

This article, based on a study, deduces that the planet's rotation speed has slowed down because increasing volcanic activity is historically correlated with minute slowdowns:

Volcanoes are erupting all over the place right now. Scientists have figured out why: A minute slowdown in the planet's rotation

The Earth seems to have been smoking a lot recently. Volcanoes are erupting in Iceland, Hawaii, Indonesia, Ecuador and Mexico right now. Others, in the Philippines and Papua New Guinea, erupted recently but seem to have calmed down. Many of these have threatened homes and forced evacuations. But among their spectators, these eruptions raise this question: Is there such a thing as a season for volcanic eruptions?

While volcanoes may not have "seasons" as we know them, scientists have started to discern intriguing patterns in their activity.

Eruptions caused by a shortened day

The four seasons are caused by the Earth's axis of rotation tilting toward and away from the sun. But our planet undergoes another, less well-known change, which affects it in a more subtle way, perhaps even volcanically.

Due to factors like the gravitational pull of the sun and moon, the speed at which the Earth rotates constantly changes. Accordingly the length of a day actually varies from year to year. The difference is only in the order of milliseconds. But new research suggests that this seemingly small perturbation could bring about significant changes on our planet - or more accurately, within it.

A study published in the journal Terra Nova in February showed that, since the early 19th century, changes in the Earth's rotation rate tended to be followed by increases in global volcanic activity. It found that, between 1830 and 2013, the longest period for which a reliable record was available, relatively large changes in rotation rate were immediately followed by an increase in the number of large volcanic eruptions. And, more than merely being correlated, the authors believe that the rotation changes might actually have triggered these large eruptions.

Altering the spin of a planet, even by a small amount, requires a huge amount of energy. It has been estimated that changes in the Earth's rotation rate dissipate around 120,000 petajoules of energy each year - enough to power the United States for the same length of time. This energy is transferred into the Earth's atmosphere and subsurface. And it is this second consequence that the Terra Nova authors believe could affect volcanoes.

The vast quantities of energy delivered to the subsurface by rotation changes are likely to perturb its stress field. And, since the magma that feeds volcanic eruptions resides in the Earth's crust, stress variations there may make it easier for the liquid rock to rise to the surface, and thereby increase the rate of volcanic eruptions.

The Terra Nova study is far from conclusive. Nevertheless, the idea that minute changes to the Earth's spin could affect volcanic motions deep within the planet is an intriguing one.

"A: Well, sort of, but... Remember... There is no
"supernatural" or "paranormal," only natural and normal.
Your 'Noah Syndrome' implied, originally, a discrimination
between "wicked" and good. Being ready does not recognize
such distinctions!
Q: (Laura) What does being ready imply?
A: Being on the verge of tranformation to next density level,
be it STO or STS. So, you see, the transformation
maintains the balance!"

I had to stop reading and post this.

Supernatural = natural
paranormal = normal

It seems that my programming has been heavily layered, but now I must try to find a way to use supernatural and paranormal as this natural and normal. This is the direction I must take, while avoiding being high jacked along the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kEtHT02limQ

I hope you guys don't mind here but let me go on a tangent here. At about the 7 minute mark Delores talks about the earth splitting into two worlds. IE; one stays as a 3rd density and the other moves into the 5th. where all is good and wonderful. Now one of my favorite bloggers also discusses this. A gentle named Valiant. http://nomoresleeping.wordpress.com/page/4/

I Got To See It
October 23, 2014
Uncategorized
21 Comments

Tuesday night, during my sleep time, I was given a wonderful gift. In a conscious dream state, I was taken to the new Earth and allowed to look around.

What follows is an email I sent to my spiritual family in which I tried to describe what I saw.

To my sisters and brothers around the world: our new home is beyond our comprehension. It is absolutely magical.

When I arrived there, for some reason I “knew” this was the new Earth. The first thing I looked at was the sky.

The sky looked like it had been painted by the most talented artist in the universe. The blue color of the sky was very much like the color we see now but it was deep, not shallow, and the clouds were pure white and fluffy, just like proverbial cotton balls.

It’s hard to explain the depth of the color, but it was DEEP. The sky we see now is very shallow compared to the new Earth’s sky. It was almost as if outer space began at a very low altitude and the blue color spread itself into space, giving it a very deep “feel.”

I was able to fly.

I floated slowly over a small town, which is where I was deposited in the dream.

All of the colors, all of them, were absolutely brilliant. Not just brighter, but amplified. On our Earth here, it’s like we’re seeing things through a gauze bandage. We can see stuff, but the colors are diluted and there’s no sharpness.

In the new Earth, the colors are dazzling and the clarity and sharpness of everything is significantly more pronounced. If you wear glasses, then that’s a good analogy. Without glasses, everything is fuzzy and unfocused, but with glasses, everything becomes clear and sharp.

It’s like that. What we don’t realize here is how lousy and unfocused and whitewashed everything we see is.

The buildings in the town were small. Nothing big. It looked like the buildings grew from out of the Earth, sort of like a tree or a shrub. Not ACTUAL trees and shrubs, but like they were just as much a part of the landscape as the foliage.

They blended in. There was architecture and a symmetrical layout, but it was hard to distinguish the buildings from the foliage. Everything was freakin’ GREEN! And when I say green, I mean GREEN.

There were no cars, trucks, motorcycles, heavy equipment, airplanes, lawnmowers, buses or any machinery of any kind.

It was unbelievably quiet. And the air smelled much different. This may sound weird, but the air felt like food. It was like breathing in food. You get a really nice, “satisfied” feeling with every breath, but not just like deep breathing; it was like eating, too. Strange, huh?

There were people there, but not many. They floated a few inches above the ground instead of walking. Sort of like the ghosts we see in movies. Just like Albert mentioned in one of his posts. We float around, we don’t walk.

The people wore robes. The robes were different colors. But these people weren’t humans. Not humans like us, but human-like. They’re the ones getting the new Earth ready for our arrival, if I had to guess. It seemed that way. Like the finishing touches were being put on everything. Like right before you move into a brand new house.

When it was time to go, somehow I just “knew.” I floated down and sat in a grassy area in the town. The serenity of the place was overwhelming.

It felt like I would melt into the grass if I sat there long enough. I could “feel” everything. With just a thought, you can sense the trees or the other people or the birds and to do it is effortless. The ability is already inside you. You just “do it.” It’s a part of you.

Then it was time to go and I’m gonna admit it; as I sat there I bowed my head and started to cry. I didn’t want to leave. I couldn’t believe I had just been given this incredible gift. It was very hard to know that I was coming back here.

Like I said before, the energies don’t want you to leave. It’s like the whole universe loves you and doesn’t want you to go. It’s like the whole universe says to you, “Stay. Please stay. Don’t go.”

That part of my visit affected me the most. It was like a “pull.”

All of you guys have felt it. I know you have.

It’s the “pull” of the higher dimensions. Where we came from wants us to go back. Like a magnet. The higher dimensional universe tugs at us. It reaches down to us and pulls on us.

It tries to drag us back. And it’s not trying to drag us back because we’re “out of place” or “in the wrong area.” It tries to drag us back because it misses us. It truly misses our presence. The entire universe loves each one of us and wants us to go “home” and is saddened because we’re gone.

In my few years of meditation, I’ve never felt anything like it. It’s like Bill said in one of his books. “Unconditional love and unconditional respect.”

That’s what I felt. Unconditionally loved and respected. No strings attached. And not only did I belong there, but the universe misses me and wants me to go back.

I guess that’s where the phrase “Heaven on Earth” comes from. Heaven is actually ON Earth. The love of our Creator for us isn’t somewhere “out there.” It literally surrounds us, every moment of every day. We touch it, breathe it and feel it constantly.

Now if any of this is true and we get a new planet to cavort on. Does any of this really matter? I agree this is an amazing read and I don't discount any of this. I love reading about it. I'm going to great lengths to understand just what the heck is going on with this gorgeous little orb we have, and how it functions both physically and metaphysically.Any ideas here? or am I talking thru my hat?

puckster said:

I hope you guys don't mind here but let me go on a tangent here. At about the 7 minute mark Delores talks about the earth splitting into two worlds. IE; one stays as a 3rd density and the other moves into the 5th. where all is good and wonderful. Now one of my favorite bloggers also discusses this. A gentle named Valiant. http://nomoresleeping.wordpress.com/page/4/

<snip>

Now if any of this is true and we get a new planet to cavort on. Does any of this really matter? I agree this is an amazing read and I don't discount any of this. I love reading about it. I'm going to great lengths to understand just what the heck is going on with this gorgeous little orb we have, and how it functions both physically and metaphysically.Any ideas here? or am I talking thru my hat?

Sounds a bit like the Christian "heaven/new creation" of the Apostle Paul. You might want to read James Tabor's book "Paul and Jesus" for a fairly decent explication of how he visualized this world and the whole faith trip that was supposed to get one there. A much deeper analysis is found in F. C. Baur's "Paul, the Apostle of Jesus Christ" (in two volumes now available as one in paperback.) It's a slog to read not only because of the archaic language, but also the depth of the ideas. But, if you are REALLY looking for an understanding of Paul's ideas, that's the go-to book. Tabor gets a lot of what he writes from Baur, but he covers it more agreeably for the modern mind, though somewhat shallowly.

My own reading of both of these books, along with Robert Price's "The Amazing Colossal Apostle" have inclined me to the idea that Paul was a high-functioning schizophrenic. But then, the Cs have said that some schizophrenia merely enables one to be aware of/see adjacent/higher realities, the sine qua non of the true shaman. In other words, what Paul was seeing was possibly a reflection of some hyperdimensional realms, though the interpretation he put on it was his own, just as the interpretation we read in the text you have provided is that of the percipient and not necessarily an accurate representation of this other reality.

So, if you can read Price and Tabor, you'll have a good grasp on how this is nothing really new, just a new spin on the phenomenon.

Laura said:
puckster said:

<snip>

Sounds a bit like the Christian "heaven/new creation" of the Apostle Paul. You might want to read James Tabor's book "Paul and Jesus" for a fairly decent explication of how he visualized this world and the whole faith trip that was supposed to get one there. A much deeper analysis is found in F. C. Baur's "Paul, the Apostle of Jesus Christ" (in two volumes now available as one in paperback.) [..]

Also George Vale Owen (26 June 1869 – 9 March 1931) describes the same world, both 5thD and 4thD in his rich automatic writing titled Beyond The Veil in 1-5 volumes:
_http://www.georgevaleowen.org/
_http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=G.+Vale+Owen&search-alias=books&text=G.+Vale+Owen&sort=relevancerank

Prof. Malachi Martin sort of corroborates him when (in one of the many radio shows he participated) mentioning the origin of Jesus - meaning the Christ spirit - is complicated according to Church professors and true tradition, because he was not born, but created.

For the mods....I was hoping to spark some more discission here on my post. Would I have been better off starting a new thread?i

Back
Top Bottom