Another Hit for The C's? Big miscalculation reveals the "Man behind the curtain"

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
There more I watch the situation in syria closely and the resulting leaks of informations by the russian government, the more I'm reminded of the C's comments in the 18 January 2003 Session:

C's Session 18. January 2003 said:
A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.
Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?
A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."

What if the big miscalculation was what happened in crimea and/or syria and what happened afterwards? Aka. Russia stepping in?

In regards to the global exposure of what the US deep state really does, the russian government surely is slowly but surely "revealing the "Man behind the curtain."

The more desperate the attempts of US and Co. seem to get, to get it under control again, the more openly and pretty explicitly Putin, Lavrov, Zakharova and Co. state the truth with facts of what is really going on in syria and with the US-hegemony in general.

For example this is a recent interview with Lavrov in which he states without much diplomatic beating around the bush what the US is really saying and doing:

https://youtu.be/q02ylnfvojU

Here is the transcript available in several languages:
http://www.mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/2470301

How much closer can Lavrov and Co. come to the truth and spell it out openly? You can hardly state it more explicitly, truthful and open in such a position. So my guess is that the truth that is being exposed by the russian government, step by step, could be the "revealing of the man behind the curtain".

And the fact that this truth is practically exposed through those actions of the russians on a global and official scale, makes it ever more hard and dangerous for the sane people in the world, to ignore it. Many still ignore or deny it, although it becomes bluntly obvious every day now, mainly through the facts and statements presented by the russians, that there is indeed a man behind the curtain and that the power that acts in his name is openly lying about it all the time.

In times like these, were the truth stares us in the face so openly and bluntly, and many still chose to ignore or deny it, it must create a huge global cognitive dissonance, that will, if further ignored, bring disaster upon us, OSIT.

The truth is now openly and easily available, but way to many still chose to live in la.. la .. land. Not a good sign. It is literally a battle for souls and people who ignore it are bound to lose it this time around.

I'm currently reading the "The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World" by L. Fletcher Prouty and it becomes rather obvious that the actions of Putin and Co., for the first time in known history, must have thwarted and ruined those plans of the "secret team" and their masters, big time... And it is certainly no small feat to be able to act against the secret team in such a manner.

Further C's session excerpts to contemplate:

Session 10 October 2015 said:
Q: (L) Today is the 10th of October, 2015. I guess we should ask if anybody's there?

A: Alogmgna of Cassiopaea. Many changes in process and more to come.

Q: (L) Okay. "Many changes" in reference to what?

A: Global politics and cosmic yet to fully descend. Most of the political changes transpire behind the scenes.

Q: (L) In other words, there's a lot more going on than meets the eye?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Anything further on that, or does anybody have questions?

(Perceval) Well, the changes that we can see, are they indicative of the kind of changes that are happening behind the scenes?

A: If you connect the dots correctly.

Q: (L) So, I guess that's kind of what you've been doing. You noticed the changes in the American position. It changes one day to the next. They tried to launch this whole anti-Russia campaign, and then they backed away. "Get out of Syria!" and then they backed away from that. It's just crazy.

(Pierre) They're desperate.

(Perceval) There's been talk before of a kind of secret government that is not the overt government. Is it possible that they are in some way restraining the Americans like you just described?

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

Another hit:

Session 27 February 2016 said:
(L) Can anybody think of anything else? Oh, what's gonna happen with this cease-fire that's supposed to be going on in Syria?

A: USA will encourage covert breaking and attempt to blame Russia.

Thank you for the review Pashalis. I've selected a part of the quote from the session, put it in red and bolded it:
Pashalis said:
[...]

Q: (L) Today is the 10th of October, 2015. I guess we should ask if anybody's there?

A: Alogmgna of Cassiopaea. Many changes in process and more to come.

Q: (L) Okay. "Many changes" in reference to what?

A: Global politics and cosmic yet to fully descend. Most of the political changes transpire behind the scenes.

Q: (L) In other words, there's a lot more going on than meets the eye?

A: Oh indeed.

[...]

[...]
Regarding "cosmic yet to fully descend": What if dust is involved. It takes time for interplanetary dust particles hitting the upper atmospher, to settle, to descend. The session is about a year old, and if it takes a couple of years for dust that high up to settle down for the first time, that dust may still bring surprises.

Pashalis said:
There more I watch the situation in syria closely and the resulting leaks of informations by the russian government, the more I'm reminded of the C's comments in the 18 January 2003 Session:

C's Session 18. January 2003 said:
A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."

>Snip<

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

Another hit:

Session 27 February 2016 said:
(L) Can anybody think of anything else? Oh, what's gonna happen with this cease-fire that's supposed to be going on in Syria?

Thank you Pashalis, I also enjoyed your review and think it is a hit too. I took the liberty to shorten the responses even more, to make them stick out.

The man behind the curtain is being revealed and in a very STO fashion, I think, as it is almost of their own doing. A Putin appeared and skillfully waited for the moment that the petty tyrants showed their weaknesses. They are falling on their own swords so to speak and even though the veil of their deceit is being exposed, then due to their lack of creativity and their wishful thinking, they just double down and continue even more so with their old and tried methods.

Let the exposure continue so the man behind the curtain can be seen by everyone with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Pashalis,

I do think your connecting of the dots is at least very "close" as the Cs might say.

Lavrov is so intelligent and calm. I don't know how he has the patience and stamina to sit through such antagonistic interviews. Hearing the whole interview before the final "Puxxy" question actually made it appropriately decent for him to express a sense of humor and wit, OSIT.

Putin and Lavrov are exceptional leaders and diplomats. Lavrov's command of the English language is fantastic.

If anyone makes the effort to "hear" or "see" I don't know how they would miss that there is "a man behind the curtain" and it's not an "Iron Curtain" that we are talking about this time.

It if so exposes some strings being pulled, at the very least.

It was great how he handdle it, he just cut the guy's BS. I really enjoyed it.

Notice how they pull these emotionally charged questions, and he's like, well, had the americans not broken this, this and that agreement, we wouldn't be in this situation. He is very smart. He addressed every question very well.

I think Russia is using the magnified attention to make these maneuvers to get the US to feel insecure and put themselves on the spot.
It is hard to turn the boat and change opinions when everyone in the planet is watching, the US quickly lost credibility in many places and i refer to the people.

Interesting. My thought, though, was that the "man behind the curtain" is something bigger than just US financing terrorists, etc. and even bigger than 911 being an inside job. Then, over the last two days, Joseph P. Farrell, who has done research on ancient energy weapons, among other things, and seems to be very astute about Putin, posted the following two articles where he talks about the Russians hinting about being able to shoot downs "unidentified flying objects." Farrell notes that they could just be talking about stealth-type technology or aircraft without the usual identifying transponders, and so forth. But, maybe they are hinting at something bigger. These are the two articles:

http://gizadeathstar.com/2016/10/strange-messages-middle-east-part-one-russia/
http://gizadeathstar.com/2016/10/strange-messages-middle-east-part-two-iraq/

From the first one:

General Konashenkov: Russia will take down any unidentified flying objects in Syria

Now when something appears on The Saker's website, I tend to sit up and take notice, for it's one of the most respected websites on the internet for presenting and arguing events from the "Russian point of view." And this consideration brings us chin to chin with General Konashenkov's strange comments in a press briefing, and a message targeted specifically and directed to Washington:

Today the Syrian Army is equipped with the air defense complexes effective enough, such as S-200, BUK, and other defense system

Also, we want to remind the American “strategists” that Russia currently has S-400 and S-300 air-defense systems deployed to protect its troops stationed at the Tartus naval supply base and the Khmeimim airbase. The radius of the weapons reach may be “a surprise” to all unidentified flying objects.

It’s important to come back to reality and to realize that Russian air defense system crews are unlikely to have time to determine in a ‘straight line’ the exact flight paths of missiles and then who the warheads belong to. And all the illusions of amateurs about the existence of ‘invisible’ jets will face a disappointing reality,

Say what? The range of the weapons may be "a surprise to all unidentified flying objects"?

As few days ago I blogged about a similarly strange statement from Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, who indicated that there would be "tectonic consequences" if Washington continued on its war path. As I noted, "tectonic" is a phrase designed to underscore in the strongest possible language that the geopolitical consequences would be, well, tectonic, i.e., earth shattering. I speculated that Russia was sending signals that it was prepared to use non-conventional weapons of mass destruction, other than nuclear ones, such as "earthquake" weapons. In other words, Ms Zakharova's unusual choice of language had at least two layers of possible interpretation.

Now, a Russian major general is offering the statement that Russian air and missile defense systems have a greater range of operation than Washington suspects, one that :"might be a surprise to all unidentified flying objects." Again, one is confronted with two possible interpretations. At the first and more prosaic, and therefore, more probable level, "unidentified flying objects" could be taken to mean "unidentifiable through transponder signals or any other conventional method of identification," in other words, an "unknown" but conventional aircraft violating Syrian airspace and not responding to commands to identify itself.

But a Russian major general using such language is not going to be oblivious to how this choice of words would sound when translated into English, and to an American audience. Recall only a few months ago, the US army General Kinney made remarks about soldiers, sailors and airmen having to fight "little green men," and I speculated that given the colloquial meaning of such a phrase, he was hinting that we might have to be (or already are) engaged in a covert war in space with "little green men." Of course, at that time, I received angry emails and comments that this was simply a well-known military code for "Russian special forces." At that time, I responded "nonsense," language is language and these men do not speak nor choose their words oblivious to their colloquial and common meaning.

The same, I argue, applies with General Konashenkov's remarks, for he knows full well what the colloquial meaning of "unidentified flying objects" is in the English. To put it bluntly, it means firstly "flying saucers," nuts and bolts high technology of an extraterrestrial, non-human nature and original, and less widely, it implies advanced human black projects propulsion technology. So what's he saying? On this extremely speculative analysis and view, he could be saying (1) we can shoot down the high tech of any "allies" you may have hovering "out there", or (2) any of your own secret high tech, or (3) both.

Of course, the first view, the more prosaic one, is probably what is in view, but the simple fact remains that the other interpretations cannot be excluded, especially given the fact that other strange remarks were made in the same time frame, from Iraq.

From the second one:

As I also pointed out yesterday, his was not the only such strange remark about the Middle East; the other was made by Iraqi Transportation minister, Mr. Kazem Finjan, according to this story (again, shared by many regular readers here):

'Ancient aliens' built world’s first airport 7,000 years ago – Iraqi Minister

Notably, this story appeared a couple of days prior to General Konashenkov's remarks, thus providing an intriguing backdrop and context for his warnings to Washington. And notably, it was reported also in RT, Russia's English language news outlet. According to this story, Minister Finjan

...claims “ancient aliens” built earth’s first airport 7,000 years ago in the Middle East - and used it for interplanetary missions.

Getting ever so slightly sidetracked during a press conference to announce the construction of a real-life, modern day airport in Dhi Qar, southern Iraq, Finjan suggested spacecraft launched from the same area in 5,000 BC discovered Pluto and the mythical planet of Nibiru.

Sumerians inhabited what was Mesopotamia and, according to Finjan, were aided in developing this space station by visiting aliens.

"The first airport that was established on planet earth was in this place. It was constructed 5,000 years before Christ,” Finjan told a baffled gallery of journalists.

"The particularity of this place is that it remains the safest for the landing and takeoff of aircraft, due to favourable weather conditions. When the Sumerians settled on this land, they were aware of this and have chosen specifically for their flights to other planets."

And RT article goes on to note that Minister Finjan is "well-read" and that he himself suggested the "proof" for his assertions likes in the works of well-known alternative researcher, the late Zechariah Sitchin, who (let it be noted, though this is not mentioned in the RT article) headquartered his antique import-export business in Rockefeller Center.

This provides, needless to say, a curious context for General Konashenkov's remarks merely two days later, and even provides a curious backdrop for the whole western invasion of Iraq that occurred after 9/11 and the Baghdad Museum Looting, events about which I have maintained high octane speculations. In effect, I and other researchers in the alternative research community have long suspected that the invasion was about more than just oil or destabilizing the Baathist secular regime of Saddam Hussein at the behest of Israel and Saudi Arabia. I have long suspected that it was also about (1) kicking out the French and German archaeological teams digging up that country for Saddam, and thus preventing them from gaining any knowledge or access to any information about (2) any ancient advanced technology that might remain there, including advanced weaponry. I have even gone so far as to suggest in my various books and interviews that the whole excuse for that invasion - to prevent Saddam from acquiring weapons of mass destruction - may have been about precisely that, but while the world was thinking in terms of atomic, biological, and chemical weapons, that what was really meant to "those in the know" were WMD's of a far different and much more ancient sort, the so-called "Tablets of Destinies" that form the subject of so much ancient Mesopotamian lore about the wars of the gods, and which were, in fact, the WMD's by which those gods fought those wars. Minister Finjan's reference to Mr. Sitchin's works could thus be intended to be read as a message, for Mr. Sitchin talked in those works precisely about those wars, and those WMD "tablets of destinies." Mr. Finjan could be saying "we know full well why you invaded."

This is, of course, all the highest octane of high octane speculations. But there's more context here that suggests that much deeper agendas are in play than we've been told. Assad's regime in Syria is precisely a Baathist, secular regime. And Syria, like Iraq, has antiquities. And if you've been following the work of Dr. Heather Lynn, she claims that there are large corporate interests - think Thyssen and Germany! - that were involved in archaeological digs in Syria. Libya, and Egypt, both targets of destabilization efforts, also have antiquities.

So, you may call me crazy (and I may just be), but I suspect that when one weighs such things objectively, and parses these statements carefully, that there is a much deeper agenda going on in the Middle East than merely conventional geopolitics. At the minimum, what all this suggests is that there is a kind of archaeological and paleographical geopolitics also driving the madness, and perhaps, just perhaps, in conjunction with an "exopolitics" as well.

Mr. Premise said:
Interesting. My thought, though, was that the "man behind the curtain" is something bigger than just US financing terrorists, etc. and even bigger than 911 being an inside job. Then, over the last two days, Joseph P. Farrell, who has done research on ancient energy weapons, among other things, and seems to be very astute about Putin, posted the following two articles where he talks about the Russians hinting about being able to shoot downs "unidentified flying objects." Farrell notes that they could just be talking about stealth-type technology or aircraft without the usual identifying transponders, and so forth. But, maybe they are hinting at something bigger.

Reminds me of this paragraph in something I posted awhile back here:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40900.msg632203.html#msg632203

It is almost as if Putin has had someone or something advising him that is incredibly intelligent. Add to this the very advanced defensive electronic warfare weapons systems which the Russian Federation is now manufacturing and one begins to wonder just who, or what is now assisting the Russian Federation. That subject will be explored in a future article and it will take any reader pretty far down the Rabbit Hole because some of the facts we now know about it are actually very, very strange and really quite hard to fathom.

That was published in January, 2016 on the Veterans Today website. I think this article published in August, 2016 by the same writer must be that "future article" alluded to in the above quote. It certainly does go pretty "far down the Rabbit Hole" saying Putin is in contact with the "good" Pleiadian and Arcturian extraterrestrials who are helping him neutralize the U.S. cartel, which is being assisted by the "bad" Draco-Reptilian extraterrestrials. He then gives some examples of specific about particular technologies and weaponry tied to to some recent events (e.g. Russian fighter jets and US warships). I'm not sure how much credence to give all this but interesting to consider since anything's possible at this point.

I forgot to include this link for that August, 2016 follow-up article I mentioned:

_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/10/14/putins-wild-card-in-syria/

Hi,
I know that J MacCanney has spoken against Sott lately and he is wrong in many views, however he had mentioned several times that he worked with Russian scientists, and developed some laser satellite technology, which was used lately to manipulate storms. He also mentions the so called rods of God, which look like meteorites, but cruise the sky slowly and can provoke earthquakes. This info was podcast-ed this year. So, who knows what else ... I think it could be a good question for the C's.

Mr. Premise said:
General Konashenkov: Russia will take down any unidentified flying objects in Syria

Now, a Russian major general is offering the statement that Russian air and missile defense systems have a greater range of operation than Washington suspects, one that :"might be a surprise to all unidentified flying objects." Again, one is confronted with two possible interpretations. At the first and more prosaic, and therefore, more probable level, "unidentified flying objects" could be taken to mean "unidentifiable through transponder signals or any other conventional method of identification," in other words, an "unknown" but conventional aircraft violating Syrian airspace and not responding to commands to identify itself.

But a Russian major general using such language is not going to be oblivious to how this choice of words would sound when translated into English, and to an American audience. Recall only a few months ago, the US army General Kinney made remarks about soldiers, sailors and airmen having to fight "little green men," and I speculated that given the colloquial meaning of such a phrase, he was hinting that we might have to be (or already are) engaged in a covert war in space with "little green men." Of course, at that time, I received angry emails and comments that this was simply a well-known military code for "Russian special forces." At that time, I responded "nonsense," language is language and these men do not speak nor choose their words oblivious to their colloquial and common meaning.

The same, I argue, applies with General Konashenkov's remarks, for he knows full well what the colloquial meaning of "unidentified flying objects" is in the English. To put it bluntly, it means firstly "flying saucers," nuts and bolts high technology of an extraterrestrial, non-human nature and original, and less widely, it implies advanced human black projects propulsion technology. So what's he saying? On this extremely speculative analysis and view, he could be saying (1) we can shoot down the high tech of any "allies" you may have hovering "out there", or (2) any of your own secret high tech, or (3) both.

Of course, the first view, the more prosaic one, is probably what is in view, but the simple fact remains that the other interpretations cannot be excluded, especially given the fact that other strange remarks were made in the same time frame, from Iraq.

I think this is really stretching it. The reason he said "unidentified flying objects" is made clear in the fact that he said that the operators of the "Russian air defense system crews are unlikely to have time to determine in a ‘straight line’ the exact flight paths of missiles and then who the warheads belong to". That's the "unidentified part, and he said that to give particular emphasis to the fact that they would shoot first and ask questions later.

As for the "little green men" thing, that term arose in Crimea in 2013, when unidentified Russian personnel we seen there. They called them that because they wore only green uniforms. There term was also appropriate because the men were "alien". But I don't think there was any ref. being made to ETs. This is pattern recognition run amok.

From the second one:

This provides, needless to say, a curious context for General Konashenkov's remarks merely two days later, and even provides a curious backdrop for the whole western invasion of Iraq that occurred after 9/11 and the Baghdad Museum Looting, events about which I have maintained high octane speculations. In effect, I and other researchers in the alternative research community have long suspected that the invasion was about more than just oil or destabilizing the Baathist secular regime of Saddam Hussein at the behest of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

It was about a lot more than oil and destabilizing the Baathists, but these guys speculations are just woowoo, IMO.

JGeropoulas said:
I forgot to include this link for that August, 2016 follow-up article I mentioned:

_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/10/14/putins-wild-card-in-syria/

Just a headsup that veteranstoday is NOT a reliable resource. Most of that article is nonsense. One example of unverified speculation:

Some of Putin’s secret space war weapons are shocking in their actual capabilities. One was tested on an America ship, the USS Donald Cook, last April 2014. As two Russian fighters flew over, the ship’s electric supply was disrupted, shutting down all radar and Aegis defense systems. It was reported that the top officers were so upset that some of them resigned their commissions and left the Navy, feeling they could not even defend their own ships and crews anymore against such ultra high-tech weapons.

JGeropoulas said:
That was published in January, 2016 on the Veterans Today website. I think this article published in August, 2016 by the same writer must be that "future article" alluded to in the above quote. It certainly does go pretty "far down the Rabbit Hole" saying Putin is in contact with the "good" Pleiadian and Arcturian extraterrestrials who are helping him neutralize the U.S. cartel, which is being assisted by the "bad" Draco-Reptilian extraterrestrials. He then gives some examples of specific about particular technologies and weaponry tied to to some recent events (e.g. Russian fighter jets and US warships). I'm not sure how much credence to give all this but interesting to consider since anything's possible at this point.

Well, let's try to consider as possible those things for which we have some proof before speculating wildly. EMP technology is not very unusual.

Pashalis said:
What if the big miscalculation was what happened in crimea and/or syria and what happened afterwards? Aka. Russia stepping in?

In regards to the global exposure of what the US deep state really does, the russian government surely is slowly but surely "revealing the "Man behind the curtain."

The more desperate the attempts of US and Co. seem to get, to get it under control again, the more openly and pretty explicitly Putin, Lavrov, Zakharova and Co. state the truth with facts of what is really going on in syria and with the US-hegemony in general.

To me, that fits Pash.

But if we're talking about very clear "hits". I thought this stood out from most others for it clarity and accuracy. This was given early this year, and that is PRECISELY what the US did.

Joe said:

Yeah, although that behaviour is 100% to be expected from them as we saw in Ukraine.

I think the 'attempt to blame' is also important. How well is that going for them?

It would be great to get a number on just how many people still believe the lies (particularly in the West, but also worldwide), how many are just keeping quiet, how many are starting to see the man behind the curtain?

Back
Top Bottom