Another Hit for The C's? Big miscalculation reveals the "Man behind the curtain"

Joe said:
Mr. Premise said:
General Konashenkov: Russia will take down any unidentified flying objects in Syria

Now, a Russian major general is offering the statement that Russian air and missile defense systems have a greater range of operation than Washington suspects, one that :"might be a surprise to all unidentified flying objects." Again, one is confronted with two possible interpretations. At the first and more prosaic, and therefore, more probable level, "unidentified flying objects" could be taken to mean "unidentifiable through transponder signals or any other conventional method of identification," in other words, an "unknown" but conventional aircraft violating Syrian airspace and not responding to commands to identify itself.

But a Russian major general using such language is not going to be oblivious to how this choice of words would sound when translated into English, and to an American audience. Recall only a few months ago, the US army General Kinney made remarks about soldiers, sailors and airmen having to fight "little green men," and I speculated that given the colloquial meaning of such a phrase, he was hinting that we might have to be (or already are) engaged in a covert war in space with "little green men." Of course, at that time, I received angry emails and comments that this was simply a well-known military code for "Russian special forces." At that time, I responded "nonsense," language is language and these men do not speak nor choose their words oblivious to their colloquial and common meaning.

The same, I argue, applies with General Konashenkov's remarks, for he knows full well what the colloquial meaning of "unidentified flying objects" is in the English. To put it bluntly, it means firstly "flying saucers," nuts and bolts high technology of an extraterrestrial, non-human nature and original, and less widely, it implies advanced human black projects propulsion technology. So what's he saying? On this extremely speculative analysis and view, he could be saying (1) we can shoot down the high tech of any "allies" you may have hovering "out there", or (2) any of your own secret high tech, or (3) both.

Of course, the first view, the more prosaic one, is probably what is in view, but the simple fact remains that the other interpretations cannot be excluded, especially given the fact that other strange remarks were made in the same time frame, from Iraq.

I think this is really stretching it. The reason he said "unidentified flying objects" is made clear in the fact that he said that the operators of the "Russian air defense system crews are unlikely to have time to determine in a ‘straight line’ the exact flight paths of missiles and then who the warheads belong to". That's the "unidentified part, and he said that to give particular emphasis to the fact that they would shoot first and ask questions later.

As for the "little green men" thing, that term arose in Crimea in 2013, when unidentified Russian personnel we seen there. They called them that because they wore only green uniforms. There term was also appropriate because the men were "alien". But I don't think there was any ref. being made to ETs. This is pattern recognition run amok.

From the second one:

This provides, needless to say, a curious context for General Konashenkov's remarks merely two days later, and even provides a curious backdrop for the whole western invasion of Iraq that occurred after 9/11 and the Baghdad Museum Looting, events about which I have maintained high octane speculations. In effect, I and other researchers in the alternative research community have long suspected that the invasion was about more than just oil or destabilizing the Baathist secular regime of Saddam Hussein at the behest of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

It was about a lot more than oil and destabilizing the Baathists, but these guys speculations are just woowoo, IMO.
Yeah and Farrell says the same thing you do but his point is that it might not be an either/or and that hints of some kind of surprising or destabilizing disclosure or technology could be part of the message. I don't know if it's pattern recognition run amok as much as what Farrell calls his "high octane speculation." I could see that if Russia is not playing the globalist's game as the Cs said, that it might make sense for them to very subtly hint that they could disclose what they know either about 911 or ET/breakaway technology as a card to play.

Carl said:
Joe said:
A: USA will encourage covert breaking and attempt to blame Russia.

Yeah, although that behaviour is 100% to be expected from them as we saw in Ukraine.

True, although at the time, if you remember, the US was saying all the right things, there was no evidence that they intended to do what they did. And in fact, since the breaking of the ceasefire, we've come to understand that people in the State Dept. were not on the same page as others in the Pentagon, that there was, to an extent, a kind of 'coup' in the US where the supposed authority of the State Dept. and the White House was 'overruled' by hawks in the Pentagon "Dept. of War"

Mr. Premise said:
Yeah and Farrell says the same thing you do but his point is that it might not be an either/or and that hints of some kind of surprising or destabilizing disclosure or technology could be part of the message. I don't know if it's pattern recognition run amok as much as what Farrell calls his "high octane speculation." I could see that if Russia is not playing the globalist's game as the Cs said, that it might make sense for them to very subtly hint that they could disclose what they know either about 911 or ET/breakaway technology as a card to play.

Ok, but the point I'm trying to make here is that, if you pay close attention to what is going on on the geopolitical scene, and if you then compare it to predictions from the Cs and the theories of the 'exopolitics' gang etc. and if you keep in mind things that the Cs have said about the symbolic nature of things they have said - stuff like an "alien takeover" really meaning a takeover by psychos and "nephilim with stunguns" being represented by cops with tasers - you start to see what's REALLY going on and you begin to be able to REALLY read the signs and make sense of what is happening in our world. What seems to be the case is that a MAJOR remaking of our entire world is underway right now and many of the elements of the predictions of the Cs are playing out just as they described but NOT LITERALLY but rather in a 3D way. But to understand that you have to realise what is really going on behind the scenes in the political sphere. You have to understand that just about everything that we have been told about what the US is doing and why, and what Russia is doing and why is a COVER for something else. And on the macro level, I really do mean EVERYTHING. In fact, you could say that everything that the US represents and everything it says about what it is doing is SYMBOLIC for something else. The same goes for Russia and China.

Joe said:
.. You have to understand that just about everything that we have been told about what the US is doing and why, and what Russia is doing and why is a COVER for something else. And on the macro level, I really do mean EVERYTHING. In fact, you could say that everything that the US represents and everything it says about what it is doing is SYMBOLIC for something else. The same goes for Russia and China.

Do you mean symbolic of something *else* that they're actually doing, or symbolic of other events in the world ?

transientP said:
Joe said:
.. You have to understand that just about everything that we have been told about what the US is doing and why, and what Russia is doing and why is a COVER for something else. And on the macro level, I really do mean EVERYTHING. In fact, you could say that everything that the US represents and everything it says about what it is doing is SYMBOLIC for something else. The same goes for Russia and China.

Do you mean symbolic of something *else* that they're actually doing, or symbolic of other events in the world ?

I mean both!

Mr. Premise said:
I don't know if it's pattern recognition run amok as much as what Farrell calls his "high octane speculation."

Interesting turn of phrase by Farrell. Not to single him out - he's on the money about many things - but I've been thinking lately that geopolitical explanations aren't 'enough' for some because they crave 'high octane speculation'. The time of 'the great unveiling' is here and now, but because seeing it takes effort and suffering, the rather mundane and prosaic nature of the unveiling involves experiencing states of depression as we 'grow up'. Something that helps cope with the depression (they believe, falsely, I think) is reaching for the 'high-octane' stuff now and then. Some are REALLY addicted to it, so they remain lost in 'pattern recognition run amok'.

Just as it's not 'enough' for it to be revealed that the US govt (or secret cabal/anglo-American oligarchy/whatever) uses false-flag terror to manipulate people because, claim many high-octaners, all such events are HOAXES with CRISIS ACTORS and FAKE BLOOD, it's also not 'enough' for it to be revealed that Russia and China are having extraordinarily transformative effects on the nuts-and-bolts world because they also have all the Annunaki, Archons and aliens from here to Orion in their sights.

Indeed, there could well be scope for considering which 'archetypal energies' (in a broad, Jungian sense) may infuse/inform which 3D forces, but I think we may first need to first consider that substantial amounts of the 'alien-talk' in the earlier sessions was metaphorical overlay for minds that weren't yet 'grown up enough' to grasp/grok/see geopolitics, among other complex concepts - not least the many ways in which history repeats itself, and the many ways in which the mind can trick itself as it 'reads reality', i.e. cognitive biases.

Although I leave open the possibility that there could be more to come, I think the opening post is on the mark: the "big miscalculation that reveals the 'man behind the curtain'" is probably Putin turning the 'terror-tables' on the US, which, in the process, has 'revealed that 9/11 was an inside job'.

Regarding 'ET disclosure', or 'Putin fighting ETs', I don't know what to say about this because it's a very tricky area to navigate. The 'disclosure' types are working from the basis that it's a (substantially) nuts-and-bolts reality, whereas we've 'grown up' (there's that term again!) and now consider 'the alien reality' from a paranormal (hyperdimensional) vantage point. This, by definition, means it's difficult to see, so what, really, is there for Putin or anyone else to 'reveal'?

Here's what the C's said when asked about Putin's awareness of hyperdimensional reality:

Laura said:
Q: (Heimdallr) We were wondering if Putin and his team of advisors are aware of the hyperdimensional reality, and if so, how they do they understand it?

A: He is somewhat aware, but in a different context.

Q: (Perceval) Would that context be kind of in a more military or technological context where they've been trying to use devices or...

A: More like a form of mental martial arts.

Q: (Ennio) So, he's battling through his mind basically?

A: Yes

Anyone care to decipher what that means?! Warning: it's probably far more mundane than whatever you first thought it meant!

Thank you Joe and Niall for sharing your thoughts, I think you are spot on. And yes, 'growing up' seems to be an important and interesting concept, especially since it seems so mundane compared to the 'high octane' stuff and esoteric talk. I thought about starting a thread about 'growing up' for a while, and you gave me further food for thought...

Niall said:
Anyone care to decipher what that means?! Warning: it's probably far more mundane than whatever you first thought it meant!

Yes, it's mundane, yet profound I think. One thing that Putin taught us, I think, is how 'energy work' is done on a global level - strategically and wisely, with a sense for timing. He doesn't just 'reveal' stuff, he uses his opponents' energy, while keeping the big picture in mind. That's probably part of his 'mental martial art', and it probably doesn't mean more than being extremely clever and seeing the world with eyes wide open. It may also mean growing 'against' the pressure and turning into a hero 'against one's will' - overcoming one's limitations and quirks, driven by conscience and respect for others. Mundane indeed, but very hard work.

As for the revealing of the 'man behind the curtain', maybe Killary's sickness and the whole Trump-Killary charade plays into this as well, and it might also be an indirect effect of Russia turning the tides?

A picture and a thousand words and all that, so... I think of it like this:

This is how some people think it all works:

how_some_think_it_works.jpg

In other words, everything is happening here, now, in 3D. Aliens are aliens, lizards run the UK in human suits, and the gods do battle in your backyard while you're munching a steak and some snausages.

This is probably closer to how it actually works:

how_it_really_works.jpg

In other words, gods battle, but we see it as bad weather. Aliens invade, but that translates into psychos running the world. Lizard beings and aliens and all kinds of Darth Vader woo-woo happen at some higher level, but we see it as politics, war, Pokemon Go, etc.

Even the idea that Putin might "reveal the ET presence" could mean - in practical terms - that he will simply reveal the psychopaths for what they are in a big way!

Personally, I don't throw the woo-woo out the window, but I always try to remember that it's almost always symbolic. It's something "higher" that can help to see what is happening here. Woo-woo should never lead to only more woo-woo; it must be a tool to help steer the course in the here and now, in our reality.

There are 2 primary dangers:

1. Ignore the woo-woo totally, and go for strict "rational, objective analysis of 3D". Obviously, you miss stuff!

2. Ignore the 3D here-and-now, and focus totally on the woo-woo. Obviously, you miss stuff!

Well, that's how I think about it, anyway.

That's a good graphic Scottie! It's a good representation of what the C's said about there being a battle in higher dimensions, but it is a battle waged through us. Some of it can be somewhat mundane in real terms, but still significant when looked at symbolically.

Joe said:
Mr. Premise said:

Ok, but the point I'm trying to make here is that, if you pay close attention to what is going on on the geopolitical scene, and if you then compare it to predictions from the Cs and the theories of the 'exopolitics' gang etc. and if you keep in mind things that the Cs have said about the symbolic nature of things they have said - stuff like an "alien takeover" really meaning a takeover by psychos and "nephilim with stunguns" being represented by cops with tasers - you start to see what's REALLY going on and you begin to be able to REALLY read the signs and make sense of what is happening in our world. What seems to be the case is that a MAJOR remaking of our entire world is underway right now and many of the elements of the predictions of the Cs are playing out just as they described but NOT LITERALLY but rather in a 3D way. But to understand that you have to realise what is really going on behind the scenes in the political sphere. You have to understand that just about everything that we have been told about what the US is doing and why, and what Russia is doing and why is a COVER for something else. And on the macro level, I really do mean EVERYTHING. In fact, you could say that everything that the US represents and everything it says about what it is doing is SYMBOLIC for something else. The same goes for Russia and China.
A very good point that you are making which brings it down to earth. The C's have also said (if I remember correctly) that there are no 'saviours out there' coming to help us, but that help is on the way (in an STO way) and that we with perseverance will be able to do what seems impossible and turn the tides. Basically growing up and start to use our given faculties of observation and reasoning to discern truth from lies.
As Niall said:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
The time of 'the great unveiling' is here and now, but because seeing it takes effort and suffering, the rather mundane and prosaic nature of the unveiling involves experiencing states of depression as we 'grow up'. Something that helps cope with the depression (they believe, falsely, I think) is reaching for the 'high-octane' stuff now and then.

I think that is true for a quite a few that they prefer to deal with the states of depression, and the reality that it depends on them growing up and acting responsably, by disassociating about alien coming to save us with magic weapons etc. which would then leave us as little children needing help from some aliens whom we can then worship until the cows come home.

The C's have also mentioned on several occassions how they can help in an STO way by inspiring our dreams, but it requires a lot of preparatory work on our part.

I also think Pashalis, that it is a hit. The man behind the curtain is being revealed as we speak and almost in a STO fashion, as the deep state simply by being confronted by a NYET starts to collapse and show their hand in pure desperation of loosing. It takes someone with perhaps courage and fortitude to point out the nakedness of the emperor. Once the veil has been lifted, it is very hard to undo it.

And thanks to Scottie who while I was writing this response broke it down into a pictorial form. :thup:

luc said:
Yes, it's mundane, yet profound I think. One thing that Putin taught us, I think, is how 'energy work' is done on a global level - strategically and wisely, with a sense for timing. He doesn't just 'reveal' stuff, he uses his opponents' energy, while keeping the big picture in mind. That's probably part of his 'mental martial art', and it probably doesn't mean more than being extremely clever and seeing the world with eyes wide open. It may also mean growing 'against' the pressure and turning into a hero 'against one's will' - overcoming one's limitations and quirks, driven by conscience and respect for others. Mundane indeed, but very hard work.

In Russian there is a meme of sort, called "многоходовочки от Путина", which means something like "Putin's moremovers". The term originally comes from chess and describes chess problems with solutions in 4 or more moves. In Putin's case it means "a complicated political strategy”, where it is almost impossible to predict his intend or end result by the initial steps. His opponents sometimes like to use the same meme to describe how ridiculous or disconnected his moves often look like. On the other hand, he is part of a team, and only recently, and after knowing who those people are, it is possible to see some sort of intent, where he makes sure to put them in specific key positions.

Basically, his form of mental martial art has all the attributes of warriorship: control, discipline, forbearance, timing, and will.

Add to this things he does, says, and friendships he creates, and it does look like he and his team are busy creating a real opposition (both geopolitical and ideological) that in a symbolic way could be described as a battle between darkness and light. Sure, they are no angels, but they do represent a different "intent", that stands in a direct opposition to the psychopathic intent of the West.

Scottie said:
Personally, I don't throw the woo-woo out the window, but I always try to remember that it's almost always symbolic. It's something "higher" that can help to see what is happening here. Woo-woo should never lead to only more woo-woo; it must be a tool to help steer the course in the here and now, in our reality.

1. Ignore the woo-woo totally, and go for strict "rational, objective analysis of 3D". Obviously, you miss stuff!

2. Ignore the 3D here-and-now, and focus totally on the woo-woo. Obviously, you miss stuff!

Well, that's how I think about it, anyway.

Agree with the approach. One can view it as a simultaneous observation through different levels of analysis. Without one level the other/s becomes incomprehensible. I always understood the expression "man behind the curtain" to be pointing to hidden manipulations and lies in our level of existence, but as everything is multidimensional, both in front and behind the curtain, that does not exclude a symbolic (or theologic) interpretation of the unfolding events. It just requires different mental processes to analyse each level of reality with the available data one can have access to, and to make a "likelihood" connection whenever possible.

Scottie said:

I agree, but if we look at those two approaches, what we see is that the people who focus totally on the woo-woo are at a disadvantage compared to those who focus on the "3D" analysis because the woo-wooers not only focus on that, but they tend to transpose the woo-woo onto 3D and attempt to make it real, like "aliens" really are gonna blow up the white house like in the movie independence day, or will otherwise come and 'save' us.

Those who focus on the 3D dynamics, even if they don't acknowledge 'higher' dynamics, are still able to understand things at this level and see the man behind the curtain, if they dig deep enough. And, if they do dig deep enough, there is a good chance that they will eventually come across some elements that require them to consider the 'higher' dynamic because there is no other explanation. This progressive evolution is natural and allows the 'higher' to be understood in its proper context, like learning the lessons and truth of 3D so as to understand 4th that sits above and beyond it. The reverse process, as described, makes a complete mess of things and leads a person off into lala land.

Keit said:
In Russian there is a meme of sort, called "многоходовочки от Путина", which means something like "Putin's moremovers". The term originally comes from chess and describes chess problems with solutions in 4 or more moves. In Putin's case it means "a complicated political strategy”, where it is almost impossible to predict his intend or end result by the initial steps. His opponents sometimes like to use the same meme to describe how ridiculous or disconnected his moves often look like. On the other hand, he is part of a team, and only recently, and after knowing who those people are, it is possible to see some sort of intent, where he makes sure to put them in specific key positions.

Basically, his form of mental martial art has all the attributes of warriorship: control, discipline, forbearance, timing, and will.

Add to this things he does, says, and friendships he creates, and it does look like he and his team are busy creating a real opposition (both geopolitical and ideological) that in a symbolic way could be described as a battle between darkness and light. Sure, they are no angels, but they do represent a different "intent", that stands in a direct opposition to the psychopathic intent of the West.

If we take it to a more personal, psychological level, all the things you describe above are only possible if someone, like Putin, engages in certain ways of taking information, processing it, and then acting on it. The "martial arts" bit is in critically looking at all the influences around him, and within him, assessing them, and making the right choice. It's a mental battle of lies and truths. This involves retrospection/hindsight (personal history and knowledge of collective history), foresight (ability to predict, again based on knowledge of history and human personality), seeing through lies, seeing the ways people are trying to manipulate you, seeing how your own feelings may mislead you, taking into account your responsibilities, being practical about what you can do now and what needs to wait, etc.

For example, Putin has said that he often has to be friendly with people he doesn't like, but he has to do what's best for Russia and not act simply on his own personal biases and opinions. He has to be able to see through deceptions, and then take those deceptions into account when planning a response. He has to live up to the image people have of him, and that requires self-knowledge and self-control.

"Mental" phenomena deal with information - data input, processing, and output, whether that data is sensory information, emotion, or intellectual facts and concepts. So I see mental martial arts as a type of information warfare, which is basically intelligence and counterintelligence. A 'good' spy/analyst (good in the sense of doing the job well AND being a good person) needs to be objective about himself or herself, needs to have objective information, be able to produce good analysis, and propose effective actions in response or in pursuit of an aim. They need an awareness of their cognitive biases, a devotion to something 'higher' than themselves which breeds selflessness, and a purpose.

I think the reason Putin is so effective a leader, is because he embodies all of this. It's how he is able to utilize people to serve his aim, to anticipate and respond to deceptions and treacheries from his "partners", direct long-term policies, strategize, etc.

Joe said:
Those who focus on the 3D dynamics, even if they don't acknowledge 'higher' dynamics, are still able to understand things at this level and see the man behind the curtain, if they dig deep enough. And, if they do dig deep enough, there is a good chance that they will eventually come across some elements that require them to consider the 'higher' dynamic because there is no other explanation. This progressive evolution is natural and allows the 'higher' to be understood in its proper context, like learning the lessons and truth of 3D so as to understand 4th that sits above and beyond it. The reverse process, as described, makes a complete mess of things and leads a person off into lala land.

That's what I was kind of thinking as well. People who are effective in 3D, who learn things about psychopathy/toxic people etc. and how to deal with them, who show strength in the battles of everyday life, who know things about science, biology, medicine etc., and have a good basic moral sense, are - ironically - on a much higher level, unknowingly perhaps, than those who like to talk and think about higher levels, aliens, theological questions etc., osit.

Then, if and when those practical and effective people become interested in esoteric questions (maybe because they have to), they can simply incorporate this knowledge and use it. Those in lala-land, on the other hand, are in for quite an 'awakening' indeed! - Which is not to say that knowledge about higher realms and such isn't important, it is - for example, it can make us see all kinds of connections and thus reinforce our sense for truth and reality. It is also very motivating and provides an aim that goes beyond having a 'good character'.

But then again, there are so many people and so many different paths, so I guess we should better be open for quite some non-linear happenings and surprises :)

Back
Top Bottom