Another hit for the C's? Iran Already has Nuclear Weapons

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
On June 13th 2015 the C's said:

(L) This is what people on the forum are asking! Obviously, people need to be reading the transcripts. A lot of these issues have already been dealt with. Next:

Does Iran have a nuclear bomb?

A: Of course!

The former chairman of the Iranian Parliament Nuclear Committee, Rep. Mojtaba Zonnour just said the following about the US idea to attack the country Fort Russ reports:

The chairman of the Iranian Parliament Nuclear Committee, Rep. Mojtaba Zonnour, said that Israel will be the first country to feel the consequences if there is a United States attack against Iran.

"If the United States attacks us, Israel will have only half an hour to live," Mojtaba Zonnour said, according to the Mehr news agency.

The Times of Israel reports it as:

“If the US attacks us, only half an hour will remain of Israel’s lifespan,” said Mojtaba Zolnour, chairman of Iranian Parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Commission, in comments carried by the Mehr news agency.

Others reported about it too. I was a bit skeptical, so I searched if the guy really said what he is claimed to have said. After a while I found this:

Mojtaba Zonnour, Chairman of Iranian Parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Commission, made the remarks in an interview with Tehran-based Al-Alam Arabic language news TV network on Monday.

[...]

Zonnor went on to describe Iran’s power as devastating, underlining that “if the US attacks us, only half an hour will remain of Israel’s lifespan.”

So I searched and found the actual source here I think in Persian language, in which you can see the Video Interview with Zonnour, on which this news item seems to be based, together with a summary/transcript below it. I put the Persian transcript through google translate and found the following:

Google Translate said:
"If an American attack were launched, the remaining Israeli occupation entity would not be half an hour old."

So, it pretty much looks like Zonnour actually said what was reported above. As mentioned above, Zonnour was the chairman of the Iranian Parliament Nuclear Committee. According to Wikipedia, he did hold that position till 2019.

So Zonnour, a high ranking politician in the Iranian parliament, who headed the Nuclear Committee till this year says "If the United States attacks us, Israel will have only half an hour to live."

Has he inadvertently just admitted/revealed that Iran has already at least one nuclear weapon? How else can we explain that he talks about Israel being practically destroyed within a time frame of 30 Minutes after an US Attack on the country? What military force or weapon can destroy Israel in 30 Minutes after the US has attacked? Can there be any other way than a nuclear bomb that could do this, assuming Zonnour is not joking or lying?

If we look at google maps, the shortest linear distance (airline) between Iran and Israel is about 1,000 Kilometers:

As far as I can see there is only one way Iran could destroy Israel 30 Minutes after the attack, assuming he is telling the truth; via a nuclear weapon delivered by a missile. Actually, any ballistic missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead would do that job, considering the short distance. It wouldn't even need to be a ICBM (intercontinental ballistic missile). They are fast enough to do what he says in 30 Minutes and nothing else as far as I can see.

An ICBM can strike a target within a 10,000 km range in about 30 to 35 minutes. With terminal speeds of over 5,000 m/s, ballistic missiles are much harder to intercept than cruise missiles, due to the much shorter time available.

Last edited:
Has he inadvertently just admitted/revealed that Iran has already at least one nuclear weapon? How else can we explain that he talks about Israel being practically destroyed within a time frame of 30 Minutes after an US Attack on the country? What military force or weapon can destroy Israel in 30 Minutes after the US has attacked? Can there be any other way than a nuclear bomb that could do this, assuming Zonnour is not joking or lying?

With Israel, if an all out war is initiated, their primary target will be a barrage of missiles at the Dimona nuclear power plant, causing a nuclear meltdown, immediately irradiating that entire area and making it uninhabitable.

Perhaps he is reffering to this.

Iran's ballistic missile arsenal will also directly target all US bases in the region, as well as blowing up all oil/gas installations in the arab countries, meaning that even if the straight of Hormuz were opened up, there would be nothing to ship through it. Iran also has proxies they can mobilize throughout the entire region. They will take the opportunity to attack all US interests, all arab dictatorships.

I doubt Iran will see the need of using nukes in order to gain the upper hand, unless the other side will. Perhaps the US will use strategic nuclear weapons when feeling forced to do so. But if they do, US global public opinion and most if not international relationships will propably go down in flames too.

But yes, perhaps Iran already has the bomb. And if war breaks out, it could take them 6 months to build one, or less ..

OSIT.

Last edited:
While the Zionist elements in the US administration are doing everything they can to push Trump into a conflict with Iran they seem to have seriously underestimated Irans secret weapons situation.

A psychic collaborator of Rixon Stewart of TheThruthseeker.co.uk had predicted as early as 2011 that the Iranians were in possession of "the bomb".

So if the Zionists ever intended to militarily preempt Iran going nuclear, they are at least 10 years late.

Makes you wonder why the Mossad never seems to have caught up with the situation... (Or has it?)

Actually, President Trump will have to reign in the Likudists in Israel to help them and their Zionist entity survive.

On the other hand that means that the patriotic elements in the Trump administration and the US military just have to give in to the demands of Netanyahu and his ilk (including Bolton and Pompeo), strike a few targets in Iran and make a quick ceasefire 24 hours later to get the Israelis off their backs... :shock:

I haven‘t thought about nuclear plants in Israel being the possible target that could explain his statement as well. As it turns out though, Israel has no nuclear plants Iran could target:

While Israel operates nuclear research reactors, it has no nuclear power plants.

Of course he could theoretically also mean to attack the secret nuclear bombs Israel has and/or the plants that produce it.

His quite definitive statement about the theoretical/practical death of Israel within
30 Minutes though, coupled with what the C‘s said (which rings also true geopolitically speaking, in regards to the peculiar behavior of the west toward Iran over the last years) I would say I think that him referring to nuclear bombs that they can theoretically fire at Israel in 30 Minutes makes the most sense at the moment.

Of course it could also just be a strong man bragging rethoric.

I haven‘t thought about nuclear plants in Israel being the possible target that could explain his statement as well. As it turns out though, Israel has no nuclear plants Iran could target:

Right, I thought they operated as power plants! Seems they aren't. That changes a lot.

Of course he could theoretically also mean to attack the secret nuclear bombs Israel has and/or the plants that produce it.

Perhaps, I don't know either. But if his warning is serious, I also think it could definitely hint they already have the bomb. But I'm not sure, strong man rhetoric is common practise whenever war is looming on the horizon.

I think what he's implying is that if America launched an attack, Iran would immediately retaliate - at least part of which would include Hezbollah launching a ton of missiles at Israel.

Indeed, Iran has been arming Hezbollah to the teeth. Another reason why it would not be a smart move for Isreal to attack Iran. (Or Lebanon for that matter)

This also reminds me of what Putin recently said, especially also talking about „unofficial nuclear powers“ starting at 11:00:

Take a special note on the seriousness of the situation Putin tried to make people aware of over the years. Also notice that he clearly speaks in the plural form when he talks about „unofficial nuclear powers“. One is certainly Israel IMO but who is at least the other one he is talking about? Almost sounds like there are more then 2 unofficial nuclear powers with atom bombs.

Iran would have to be extremely careful even about hinting they have the bomb, Netanyahu has been screaming and pointing fingers about it since the 90's, the consequences could be potentially disastrous as the US and Israel could go into overdrive mode making the situation in the region very volatile.

NEWS BRIEF: "RUSSIAN GENERAL CONFIRMS IRAN HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"
Stratfor Intelligence, Week of June 4, 2002

"A Russian general's statement about Iran's nukes fails to register with media. Sometime a slip of the tongue is so incredible that no amount of doctoring can explain it. And sometimes a slip of the tongue is as intentional as could be. Take an appearance by Russian Deputy Chief of Staff Gen. Yuri Baluyevsky. He gave a briefing on Friday [May 24, 2002] in Moscow during the Bush-Putin summit and was asked about whether Iran actually fired the Shihab-3 intermediate-range missile in a successful test earlier this month. The second question was whether Iran can threaten Israel, Russia or the United States with its nuclear and missile programs.

Then the Russian general takes a surprise turn: 'Now, as to whether or not Iran has tested something like that. Iran does have nuclear weapons,' Baluyevsky said. 'Of course, these are non-strategic nuclear weapons. I mean these are not ICBMs with a range of more than 5,500 kilometers and more."

Now this is shocking news, indeed! This Russian general has just confirmed that Iran has nuclear warheads and theater missiles with which to deliver them! And, he seems not to be concerned because these warheads cannot yet hit Russian soil. If Iran has nuclear weapons and the missile capability with which to deliver them to Israeli targets, then the entire calculation of military balance in the Middle East may just have changed.

➡ Source: www.cuttingedge.org/news

This is taken from a briefing during the Putin - George W. Bush summit 17 YEARS AGO...

"The (..) statement about Iran's nukes fails to register with media."

The news must have been registered by the international press and the leading intelligence community, no doubt.
So what kind of game have they been playing all along? I must admit I am deeply stunned. :-O

Holy Shiite Muslim!

I've also had the feeling for many years, Iran already has nuclear weapons as well. WHY NOT? All the rhetoric over the years concerning fears they may make an A bomb have had a false ring. Whats the difficulty in getting all the necessary materials and knowledge, not much. For what its worth, just a long term intuition thought I'd share.

If Iran does have nuclear weapons, then I am curious whether those pushing for war are aware of this? Because if they are I then wonder how they could possibly envision a war with Iran that doesn’t result in the devastation of the middle east, particularly Israel and potentially other parts of the world. Or are they so insane as to think they can somehow achieve complete victory in spite of the obvious dangers.

One thing I really have to wonder about is why a nuclear power that is being actively threatened would keep its arsenal a secret. The whole purpose of nuclear weapons nine times out of ten is deterrence from military belligerence, and in order for nukes to be deterrent they must be publicly known about. This is especially the case in countries where public opinion is needed to sanction overt intervention like the United States. The appetite for war isn’t as strong among the jingoists when there’s a chance of a target being able to actually inflict significant damage back. OSIT. It seemed to work out well for North Korea at least.

There is another point that might play into all of this if they have the bomb, which I think is rather likely. Years ago Putin made it rather clear on a number of occasions that the US/Western scare around Iran was never really about Iran but primarily to establish a "plausible reason" to create the missile "defense" system who's ultimate and primary target is actually Russia (and I think he mentioned China in that regard as well at some point, if I'm not mistaken). Putin was and is rather insistent on that point and spelled it out rather plainly.

One thing I really have to wonder about is why a nuclear power that is being actively threatened would keep its arsenal a secret. The whole purpose of nuclear weapons nine times out of ten is deterrence from military belligerence, and in order for nukes to be deterrent they must be publicly known about. This is especially the case in countries where public opinion is needed to sanction overt intervention like the United States. The appetite for war isn’t as strong among the jingoists when there’s a chance of a target being able to actually inflict significant damage back. OSIT. It seemed to work out well for North Korea at least.
I think that if Iran officially admits having nuclear weapons, it will be demonized and sanctioned even strongly than now. If Iran really has nuclear weapons then it's very likely that US/Israel are aware of it and it's enough for Iran in terms of deterrence from military belligerence. I mean, did Israel ever officially admit having nuclear weapons?

Back
Top Bottom