Another person/group in contact with 6th density.

It seems kind of silly to even mention A.M. if no one knows who you are talking about. Most people here would know the UserName/Nick that a forum member posts with. Why even mention such a thing on the forum that no one can know what you are talking about?
I’m glad you said this, on a public forum things are public and if you don’t want them to be don’t say anything at all.

It seems kind of silly to even mention A.M. if no one knows who you are talking about. Most people here would know the UserName/Nick that a forum member posts with. Why even mention such a thing on the forum that no one can know what you are talking about?
it’s kind of like saying “don’t think about pink elephants”. And because someone disappears for a while means nothing, really. There could be a reason but unless that person says something about it or there is an obvious dust up, preceding, it’s a nothing burger as far as I’m concerned. But now I’m thinking A.M.? What? Who? Classic mind hook.

According to the Cassiopaeans, there are approximately 50 people/groups in the world who are in contact with 6th density STO. This woman's name is Joanna Rajska and together with Jacek Czapiewski and Monika Rajska they form a group that is in contact with 6th density. The group has existed for quite a few years. They also discovered 7th densities and organic portals independently of your group. They call these organic portals pre-Corsups and people with souls Corsups. Mrs. Joanna Rajska has a YouTube channel called Tv Victoria. Maybe at least Polish members of your group will be interested in this group. Below is the link.
and also a website.
I've read series of articles by this author, showing regularly in polish edition of Nexus some time around Covid times. Those articles hooked me at first, because they were very much describing things as here on the Forum etc. But I've visited authors webpage and there was something that put me off and also towards the end of this articles series it comes to some kind of babble and bragging about some new agey like things, so I backed of and never come back to this person :D this "hyperphysics" is described as some kind of holy grail, another hook for lost seekers there. Not recommending spending your time on it, but ScioAgapeOmnis described it better than me already :D

I've been thinking about this lately. This session was published 24 years ago, so I think one relevant question would be how many of these persons/groups have kept the channel viable?

I haven't actively searched, but I haven't found any other group with a similar focus to this one so far.

Other questions arise from this, of course: Maybe there are still many, but their focus, or objectives are different? Maybe they are from hidden groups or organizations?...

Just some thoughts.

I've been thinking about this lately. This session was published 24 years ago, so I think one relevant question would be how many of these persons/groups have kept the channel viable?

I haven't actively searched, but I haven't found any other group with a similar focus to this one so far.

Other questions arise from this, of course: Maybe there are still many, but their focus, or objectives are different? Maybe they are from hidden groups or organizations?...

Just some thoughts.

Q: (L) How many other people on the planet are you communicating with?

A: Varies, but up to 50.

Q: (L) That's not a big number. Well, when you usually communicate, and I know that a board and group method has both its advantages AND limitations, when you communicate with these other people, what is the general form or mode?

A: Channelling individually.

The C's speak specifically about people, not groups.

Possibly the only communication from the C's that has expanded to a group is that of this forum.

And I think it's possible that some forum member also communicates with them and it's quite possible that he/she doesn't know about it.

However, I don't think this is important beyond the genuine seeker finding.

FWIW:

In the last US zoom meeting, we were discussing “just where is this help they keep talking about?” Several of us have suspicions that the help could actually be us ourselves. That at some point this help will be produced from us. I don’t believe that concept is new on the forum.

Since the C’s and others have stressed the absolute need for a network, it’s hard to believe we are the only ones with a network. It makes me smile, but it’s pretty hard to conceive of us as both the vanguard and rear-guard for the STO hopefuls at the end of a long cycle.

If there was another network and we could exchange notes, who knows what might happen. At first, I would think that it would be like adding their work to the RA material, Pleiadians, etc. and seeing what the additional work provides. Testing and so forth.

After the meeting last week, I was thinking of maybe a question to the C’s.

Q: How many other STO candidate networks similar to our level of work and knowledge are there on (our) 3D earth at this time, that are working with you or other 6D soul groups? A “none” answer would close the subject. A yes answer could have a follow up question, like, Q: Could you give us a clue as to how to find them, language, location, group profile?

Speculation:

Do time lines and dimensions that go out horizontally from ours also end at this “our” grand cycle ending? Are they all going through similar situation like us? Could there be other STO candidate networks in those other dimensions? And more importantly, if so, could the Cs help us communicate with them?

This isn’t to say that there are not Nordics, and 4D STO types coming to help us. I hope there are. But maybe we need more development before that can happen.

Back
Top Bottom