Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

Some are making the connection with Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain 'suicides' with the Clinton gang.
Both of them were volunteers in Haiti during the aftermath of the earthquake.

From LiveLeak

Kate Spade silenced by Clinton Cartel.

Kate Spade’s connections to the Clinton Foundation and their Haiti initiatives are well known and documented. As the noose around this satanic and child molesting murderous and self serving crime cabal tightens, the assassinations pick up the pace. Andy Spade knows the truth. His wife was found hanging by a red scarf tightened to the doorknob while looped over the door (same as Anthony Bourdain)
Andy Spade wears a rats mask who’s in turn also wearing a red scarf. Kate Spade was about to rat the Clintons out.
There is a supposed suicide note addressed to the daughter, footnoted “ask Daddy!” A note he hasn’t seen yet, but all the fake news media know about? An obvious threat.

Some are making the connection with Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain 'suicides' with the Clinton gang.
Both of them were volunteers in Haiti during the aftermath of the earthquake.
From LiveLeak
Kate Spade silenced by Clinton Cartel.

Kate Spade’s connections to the Clinton Foundation and their Haiti initiatives are well known and documented. As the noose around this satanic and child molesting murderous and self serving crime cabal tightens, the assassinations pick up the pace. Andy Spade knows the truth. His wife was found hanging by a red scarf tightened to the doorknob while looped over the door (same as Anthony Bourdain)
Andy Spade wears a rats mask who’s in turn also wearing a red scarf. Kate Spade was about to rat the Clintons out.
There is a supposed suicide note addressed to the daughter, footnoted “ask Daddy!” A note he hasn’t seen yet, but all the fake news media know about? An obvious threat.

Hello Ocean. There has been some information concerning Kate Spade's involvement with the Clinton's.

Your information would have much more validity or traction if you could provide links to a source.

I say this as a recommendation. I know all to well, (and am thankful), that other forum member's have brought this to my attention as means of guidance to truth thus enlightenment.

So, Keep it coming as your thoughts and comments can promote dialog thus networking, An essential, STO parameter.

OK then, good luck with your continued investigations.

Hello Ocean. There has been some information concerning Kate Spade's involvement with the Clinton's.

Your information would have much more validity or traction if you could provide links to a source.

I say this as a recommendation. I know all to well, (and am thankful), that other forum member's have brought this to my attention as means of guidance to truth thus enlightenment.

So, Keep it coming as your thoughts and comments can promote dialog thus networking, An essential, STO parameter.

OK then, good luck with your continued investigations.

I did not forget the link. My internet stopped working. It was very late. LiveLeak was only available in Google cache.

Copy that! Thanks for the heads up!
I live in a heavily censored country. They even have a 'Mining Centre' to check every single person that enters / exits the country. This morning I was able to access YouTube videos. But NOT LiveLeak videos. I think LiveLeak must be banned here, that is why I could only access it through Google cache.

I live in a heavily censored country. They even have a 'Mining Centre' to check every single person that enters / exits the country. This morning I was able to access YouTube videos. But NOT LiveLeak videos. I think LiveLeak must be banned here, that is why I could only access it through Google cache.

Understand and mirror that, as this happens a lot in the states.

Jack Dorsey talks Square, public pressures and politics
Feb 24, 2017
How Trump policies, particularly in terms of spurring small business lending by banks, will impact Square?
"There hasn't been anything firm yet on policy, so it's hard to opine on hypotheticals. As we get closer to answers we'll do the work."

Would he have gone to Trump's tech CEO summit, if invited ?

"What's not important is who was or wasn't invited, but rather that we continue to give feedback to our leaders and government about what's right and what's wrong. And I can do that from anywhere."

Anthony Bourdain Had No Narcotics in His System When He Died
9:20 AM PDT 6/22/2018
Bourdain's mother says she will get her first and only tattoo from her son's artist, which will say "Tony."

Anthony Bourdain had no narcotics in his system when he took his own life in France earlier this month, a French judicial official told The New York Times.

The celebrity chef, best-selling author and journalist was found lifeless in his hotel room June 8. He was 61.

His death was ruled a suicide by hanging.

Christian de Rocquigny, the local prosecutor in charge of the investigation, told the Times on Friday that Bourdain had no narcotics in his system at the time of his death, save for the trace of a nonnarcotic medicine in a therapeutic dose.

Bourdain was very open about his heavy drug use for many years of his life. He was a well-known bad boy who, in his 2000 memoir, Kitchen Confidential, said he pretty much tried all mind-altering substances when he was a young up-and-coming chef in New York City.

His family told the Times there was no plan for a public memorial. Bourdain was cremated.

Bourdain's mother, a former editor at the Times, said she plans on getting a small tattoo on her wrist that reads "Tony."
Telling the newspaper she was never a fan of her son's ink (of which he had plenty, including sleeves on both arms), she stated that she would get her first and only tattoo from his artist.

They mention a trace of parts unknown?

Found this recent article on Anthony Bourdain's trip to Palestine in 2013 to film an episode of “Parts Unknown,” at Aida refugee camp near Bethlehem: Anthony Bourdain’s visit to Palestine changed lives

An excerpt:
But as we walked through the alleyways of Aida refugee camp, it became evident: Tony was not interested in food.

When the day finally came, I guided him triumphantly through the alleys of Aida camp toward his culinary experience. But the idol of cuisine surprised me.

His gaze was filled with images: of fallen young men painted on the walls of the camp, of the Israeli sniper military posts lurking above us, of the story of a population trapped inside a concrete jungle in their own homeland.

It was surreal. All five senses became confused among sounds of children kicking their ball, soldiers cocking their guns and Tony listening to my friend Abed describe his art, which he calls beautiful resistance. All this mingled with the aromas of food yet to be cooked and the sight of a confrontation between soldiers and young men that had just ended.

When we finally arrived at Islam’s kitchen, Tony showed little interest in our freshly chopped garlic, our newly pressed olive oil and our mulukhiya display. He wanted to talk politics.

Alas, Islam spoke little English at the time and knew nothing of Anthony Bourdain.

She offered cooking classes not to attract celebrities but to afford education for her disabled child. Nor did it occur to Tony to impress her with his celebrity. In her presence he was humble and engaging.

He ate the meal with gratitude and signed her guest book. She could not know that his signature would change her life and the life of her family forever.

After the episode of Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown in Palestine aired in 2013, Islam started receiving requests for cooking classes. Visitors from around the world came to the camp. She learned English. She expanded her kitchen into a cooking school to help children with special needs.

When I visited her a couple of years later she told me: “That day opened my life up to possibilities I could not have imagined. Our kids are getting the education and attention they need and we are overbooked all the time.” With a kind of mischievous smirk she continued, “Maybe we should build a guest house for food travelers.”

Did not know much, if anything, about Anthony Bourdain. The photo above (with children in Gaza) is very nice. And judging by the comments he was well liked.

So, I started reading about him, and as was pointed out, he passed on the heels of Kate Spade's death. Don't know much about her either. And then read that Anthony, apparently, had "posted about Weinstein's use of Isreali-intelligence linked Black Cube to follow his victims in a follow up message in May, 2018." from above. Interesting, not sure what to make of that.

Then there is the issue of Asia Argento (an alleged victim of Weinstein), and I had no idea who she was either - yet checked and then remembered some of the articles and appearances at the time. Well, this took me down a rabbit hole of conflicting stories, however, I did see her address her peers on stage at Cannes concerning Weinstein, and as was posted above there was also that satanic stuff (e.g. "masonry signs, has symbolic tattoos all over and is claiming to be a red witch") referencing her, and that was part of the rabbit hole. While in that hole it was mentioned that Asia did a film in 2004 'The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things' that she wrote, directed and acted in with people like the Marylin Manson guy (seems like another direction) - so I had a look. There may be other examples on youtube, but this is one messed up film, osit, and it came from Asia's mind. It overlays themes of transgender in children and the sexualization of children, yet in the film clips this seems to be couched in terms that result from the misdirection's in society. Some reviews were favorable.

Here is a guy discussing all this https://www.youtube(dot)com/watch?v=7KEW4xIOCW4

Of the scandal in Hollywood with Asia/Weinstein, wiki outlines it as this:

Harvey Weinstein scandal
Argento alleged in an October 2017 New Yorker article by Ronan Farrow {he is the son of actress Mia Farrow and filmmaker Woody Allen} that she had been sexually assaulted by Harvey Weinstein in the 1990s. She also said that she had consensual sexual relations with him multiple times over the course of the next five years. She confirmed that a scene in Scarlet Diva where her character is accosted by a movie executive was indeed a reference to Weinstein. Later, Argento stated that the "article did a huge disservice to me and to my truth by simplifying all this," and accused Farrow of "misrepresenting" what happened to her.

After being criticized for her account in Italian media and politics, Argento moved to Germany to escape what she described as a culture of "victim blaming" in Italy.

Argento delivered a speech on 20 May 2018, following the 2018 Cannes Film Festival, calling the festival Weinstein's "hunting ground", alleging that she was raped by Weinstein in Cannes when she was 21. She added, "And even tonight, sitting among you, there are those who still have to be held accountable for their conduct against women."

I guess her dad was into slasher and horror film directing it was also said...

As for Anthony, read about his life here: from executive/journalist parents, married twice, had overcome drug use and exemplified traditional and cultural cooking, of course. He was an advocate (and as stated above not of HRC's). When he met Asia in 2017 he turned up his amplification on Weinstein and Hollywood, which syncs with Asia's views:

Interests and advocacy
In an assessment of Bourdain's life for The Nation, David Klion theorizes that, "Bourdain understood that the point of journalism is to tell the truth, to challenge the powerful, to expose wrongdoing. But his unique gift was to make doing all that look fun rather than grim or tedious." According to Klion, Bourdain's shows "made it possible to believe that social justice and earthly delights weren't mutually exclusive, and he pursued both with the same earnest reverence."

Bourdain advocated for communicating the value of traditional or "peasant" foods, including all of the varietal bits and unused animal parts not usually eaten by affluent, 21st-century Americans. He also praised the quality of freshly prepared street food in other countries—especially developing countries—compared to fast-food chains in the U.S.

He championed industrious Spanish-speaking immigrants–from Mexico, Ecuador, and other Central and South American countries--who are cooks and chefs in many U.S. restaurants, including upscale establishments, regardless of cuisine. He considered them talented chefs and invaluable cooks, underpaid and unrecognized even though they have become the backbone of the U.S. restaurant industry.

In 2017, Bourdain became a vocal advocate against sexual harassment in the restaurant industry, speaking out about celebrity chefs Mario Batali and John Besh and in Hollywood, particularly following his partner Asia Argento's sexual abuse allegations against Harvey Weinstein. Bourdain accused Hollywood director Quentin Tarantino of "complicity" in the Weinstein sex scandal.

Many of these connections to Hollywood seem to end in misery - that place eats people up. However, Anthony seemed like a guy who had overcome a great deal personaly and had worked to showcase what he enjoyed; food, intermixed with his notoriety and advocacy. He could bring the 'joy of cooking' and food into peoples lives.

RIP

Many of these connections to Hollywood seem to end in misery - that place eats people up. However, Anthony seemed like a guy who had overcome a great deal personaly and had worked to showcase what he enjoyed; food, intermixed with his notoriety and advocacy. He could bring the 'joy of cooking' and food into peoples lives.

Actor Terry Crews EXPOSES Hollywoods DIRTIEST secrete to Congress
Published on Jun 27, 2018

American celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain gave an interview shortly before his death in which he blasted the Clinton family’s handling of the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

17.07.2018 - Anthony Bourdain Called Bill Clinton 'Disgusting" in Newly Released Interview
Anthony Bourdain Called Bill Clinton ‘Disgusting’ in Newly Released Interview

Talking with a journalist from Popula magazine, Bourdain, who was an outspoken supporter of the #MeToo movement, called former US President Bill Clinton a "gropey, grabby, disgusting" person.

"Bill Clinton, look, the bimbo eruptions — it was f*cking monstrous. That would not have flown today," Bourdain said about the Lewinsky scandal. He also slammed Bill's wife, Hillary Clinton, for shutting down his accusers.

"[Bill Clinton is] a piece of sh*t," Bourdain unequivocally declared. "Entitled, rapey, gropey, grabby, disgusting, and the way that he — and [Hillary] — destroyed these women and the way that everyone went along and, and are blind to this!"

The celebrity chef further condemned "the way they efficiently dismantled, destroyed and shamelessly discredited these women for speaking their truth."

However, he also said that impeaching then-president Clinton over the scandal was "ridiculous."

"I would look at this way. I would never under any circumstances vote for Bill Clinton today," Bourdain told the reporter. "But I think impeaching the guy over Lewinsky was ridiculous. Particularly given today."

"It was the shaming, discrediting, undermining the women that made both of them unsuitable for any future endeavors. I don't think they should've pulled him from office," he added.

Bourdain also addressed his frustration over how Hillary Clinton and her aides reacted to his criticism regarding the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault scandal that began late last year. Back in 2017, Bourdain expressed disappointment at Hillary's "uninspiring" response to the Weinstein story. But, talking to Popula, Bourdain claimed his words had been twisted to imply he held Clinton personally responsible for Weinstein.

"I was really disappointed with the statement. But even by expressing that, the way that my comment was turned, very neatly — suddenly I wasn't expressing disappointment in her statement; I was blaming her for Harvey Weinstein's crimes," Bourdain told Popula. "The way that turned very nicely was a good bit of artistry and deeply frightening to me… "

Speaking about Weinstein himself, Bourdain colorfully imagined the way the film producer might die.

"My theory of how he goes is, uh, he's brushing his teeth in a bathroom, he's naked in his famous bathrobe, which is flapping open, he's holding his cell phone in one hand because you never know who on the Weinstein board has betrayed him recently, and he's brushing his teeth," Bourdain said.

Then, he imagined Weinstein having a "massive f*cking stroke" and falling backward into the bathtub.

"He finds himself, um, with his robe open, feet sticking out of the tub, and in his last moments of consciousness as he scrolls through his contacts list trying to figure out who he can call, who will actually answer the phone," the celebrity chef imagined. "And he dies that way, knowing that no one will help him and that he is not looking his finest at time of death."

Bourdain was found dead on June 8 in the bathroom of a luxury hotel in the small town of Kaysersberg, France. An investigation concluded he hanged himself, but his death sparked many conspiracy theories connecting his demise to Hillary Clinton. The theories were, in part, fueled by Bourdain's own tweet comment about being "on the receiving end" of Hillary's "operatives."

"…and I am in no way an HRC fan. I've been on the receiving end of her operatives' wrath. And it ain't fun," he tweeted on May 3, 2018, in response to another tweet.

Eight weeks ago, beloved author, journalist, chef, and host Anthony Bourdain died by suicide in France while filming the 12th season of his show Parts Unknown. At the time, only one episode—a trip to Kenya with W. Kamau Bell, the host of CNN’s United Shades of America—had been completed. That episode will be the final one to air with Bourdain's now iconic narration during a 12th and last season of the show, the LA Times reports.

Four others set in Manhattan’s Lower East Side — in addition to the Big Bend area of Texas along the border of Mexico, the Asturias region of Spain and Indonesia — will be completed by the directors who filmed them for Bourdain’s Zero Point Zero production company, Entelis said. They will use audio of Bourdain gathered while shooting on location. Follow-up interviews are also being shot to help tie elements of the programs together.

For these episodes pieced together with some of the original footage, CNN's Amy Entelis tells the LA Times, “Each one will feel slightly different depending on what’s gathered in the field,” Entelis said. “They will have the full presence of Tony because you’ll see him, you’ll hear him, you’ll watch him. That layer of his narration will be missing, but it will be replaced by other voices of people who are in the episodes.”

Another episode will feature the cast and crew talking about how the series was made using behind-the-scenes footage. And the final episode will be devoted to “how Tony affected the world,” CNN's Amy Entelis told the LA Times. This will feature fans and Bourdain's many friends and sidekicks remembering the legendary personality.
The final season will air this fall on CNN.

1. “You learn a lot about someone when you share a meal together.”

2. “To be treated well in places where you don’t expect to be treated well, to find things in common with people you had thought previously you had very, very little in common with, can’t be a bad thing.”

3. “I’m not afraid to look like an idiot.”

4. “I always entertain the notion that I’m wrong, or that I’ll have to revise my opinion. Most of the time that feels good; sometimes it hurts and is really embarrassing.”

5. “Your body is not a temple: It’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.”

6. “If I’m an advocate for anything, it’s to move. As far as you can, as much as you can. Across the ocean, or simply across the river. Walk in someone else’s shoes or at least eat their food. It’s a plus for everybody.”

7. Skills can be taught. Character you either have or you don’t have.”

8. Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetring in the unknown.”

9. “I don’t have to agree with you to like you or respect you.”

10. “As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life — and travel — leaves marks on you. Most of the time, those marks — on your body or on your heart — are beautiful. Often, though, they hurt.”

11. “It’s very rarely a good career move to have a conscience.”

12. “The way you make an omelet reveals your character.”

13. “Without experimentation, a willingness to ask questions and try new things, we shall surely become static, repetitive, and moribund.”

14. “Luck is not a business model”

15. “Without new ideas success can become stale.”

16. “Maybe that’s enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity. Perhaps wisdom… is realizing how small I am, and unwise, and how far I have yet to go.”

17. “I don’t have to agree with you to like you or respect you.”

18. “Don’t lie about it. You made a mistake. Admit it and move on. Just don’t do it again. Ever.”

19. “Cream rises. Excellence does have its rewards.”

20. “What are our expectations? Which of the things we desire are within reach? If not now, when? And will there be some left for me?”

21. “I learned a long time ago that trying to micromanage the perfect vacation is always a disaster. That leads to terrible times.”

22. “Life is complicated. It’s filled with nuance. It’s unsatisfying… If I believe in anything, it is doubt. The root cause of all life’s problems is looking for a simple -flicking-g answer.”

23. “Life is complicated. It’s filled with nuance. It’s unsatisfying. If I believe in anything, it is doubt.”

Anthony Bourdain Autograph

In an assessment of Bourdain's life for The Nation, David Klion theorizes that, "Bourdain understood that the point of journalism is to tell the truth, to challenge the powerful, to expose wrongdoing. But his unique gift was to make doing all that look fun rather than grim or tedious."
There are limits beyound which you are literally alone. Gary Webb and I suspect Hugo Chavez also.

Back
Top Bottom