Antifa

Antifa's leadership is infected with pedophiles. (see my first post in this topic) The normalisation of pedophilia is a real agenda. Just wait when they really get the upper hand. No more hiding or making excuses for their real agenda. That's what I think.

Antifa's leadership is infected with pedophiles. (see my first post in this topic) The normalisation of pedophilia is a real agenda. Just wait when they really get the upper hand. No more hiding or making excuses for their real agenda. That's what I think.
Yes, and I would agree with this position, but this is not specifically what I am referring to.

I am referring to the image that was posted as evidence for the claim of pedophillia in Antifa. The image does not appear to be genuine, although it could be

Turns out I was wrong about Tucker's writing his own material. In fact:

"The top writer for Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show resigned after a CNN media reporter uncovered that the lead writer had penned racist, sexist, and homophobic comments in an online forum using a pseudonym." [TPM]

For those of you interested, Tucker will be addressing the matter tomorrow night.

This is bad news for a lot of reasons, including the fact that the show's writing is very often top notch. Although, maybe my first hunch was right, and Tucker is involved in editing and adding his own "touch" sort of thing (hopefully).

I woke up thinking about this, so I need to explore this a bit further.

The thing is, in these last weeks when we were seeing images of violence and destruction from across the country, night after night, the reason Tucker Carlson's ratings went through the roof is that he and this head writer of his [Blake Neff, the one just fired], along with the show's producers, decided to do something that was rather unprecedented. Or, maybe it was not so much a decision, as a realization. For, they realized the importance, the absolute necessity of seizing the moment; they realized they were the only [mainstream] voice out there willing to say what needed to be said, and in all urgency. They realized, too, the singular power they had to appeal to the president in that moment to do what needed to be done for the sake of the country. I've said before that Carlson was acting as the president's moral conscience, and in those dire moments of symbolic and actual conflagration, Carlson did so bravely, and decisively, and urgently.

There aren't a lot of moments like that in life when you know you have the power to do something because you know in your bones that you are in the right, and that all the decisions, all the work and experiences in your life have brought you to the exact right place at the exact right time to transform it all into right action. And what we saw in Tucker Carlson was just such a transformation, and all the people watching him felt that -- including the President of the United States. You saw it in Trump's Mount Rushmore speech, how Trump and his writers were elevated in their mission -- in part thanks to the coming together of talents and ideals that drove those few miraculous shows on Tucker Carlson.

And now, with the loss of Carlson's head writer, I'm realizing a key ingredient -- perhaps "the" key ingredient -- that went into the ability to "seize the moment" was the exceptional writing for those shows: in particular, the shows in which Tucker condemned Black Lives Matter, as well as the other shows during that time period in which Carlson took hold of the [constitutionally endowed] reins of this runaway country of ours, and was seemingly single handedly steering it out of its madness.

In that TPM article I linked to there are a few telling lines that match up with a lot of what I've been relaying here:

"Darcy [CNN reporter] also reported that Neff is quoted by the Darmouth Alumni Magazine as saying, 'Anything [Carlson is] reading off the teleprompter, the first draft was written by me', adding that the show’s writers did their best to use the show’s power in swaying the political conversation 'responsibly'.

So, CNN, in being so challenged (threatened, really) by all that Tucker Carlson's team was able to pull off through sheer hard work and daring, instead of using that to engage in "real" debate, and thereby improve the quality of their own reporting (as opposed to the absolute inanity they are serving up via talking head, Don Lemon), they rather predictably decide that their best course of action is to defame if not Carlson, then a key player on Carlson's team. And they found their man in Carlson's head writer, Blake Neff.

It's almost funny when you think about it. I mean, CNN's digging up dirt on Neff is probably the only recent example of real investigating that the station's even done. One is surprised they were even able to pull it off seeing how laziness has this uncanny way of dissolving into utter incompetence. Of course, their actions could have been scripted by Carlson himself when he complains how the cowards on the left, unable to engage in real debate, attack people instead.

Carlson & company should have taken those words more to heart. Although, as far as damage control goes, it seems Neff has been making "off color" comments online (using a pseudonym) for quite some time now -- which actually brings up another matter concerning all this:

While Neff's posting lines like “Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down,” is obviously a joke made in bad taste, still, it doesn't exhibit the type of rabid racism one might expect to see given Fox's reaction. After all, for Fox News CEO, Suzanne Scott, and Fox News President, Jay Wallace, to say that Fox News Media “strongly condemns [Neff's] horrific racist, misogynistic and homophobic behavior," calling such conduct "abhorrent" would seem to be something of an overstatement, to say the least, or at least given the Neff material that CNN has dug up thus far.

So, again we see this cowardice that Tucker has been calling out -- both on the left and right -- only now it's the cowardice of his own company. I mean, there has to be a way of censuring, even punishing bad behavior without resorting to the type of hysterics so typical of the mindless authoritarians on the left. And for Fox to summarily dismiss this writer without taking any time at all to assess the situation is just another example of such knee-jerk, mindless hysteria.

So, given all of the above, I've been realizing this morning how the firing of Blake Neff is actually far more momentous -- even ominous -- than it might at first appear. After all, we are no doubt going to see a lot more darkness come to bear as we approach the coming election, and Tucker Carlson will need to be in top form if he means to continue to be the voice of reason during a time of complete (insidious) irrationality. Only, he's been mortally wounded here, given Neff is the guy who writes the first draft; Neff is guy who's writing the material capable of swaying the political conversation "responsibly" -- as in bravely, and with conviction.

So, it will be... ('interesting' seems too benign a word)... but, yeah, it will be "interesting" to see how Tucker Carlson addresses what's happened to his intrepid team on tonight's program. He won't pardon Neff's behavior, obviously. But what will he do? Whatever he does, he'll probably have a few choice words for CNN. Or, at least I would think so. Of course, he's definitely in a tricky spot. I mean, it must have been one helluva weekend he and his team have just suffered through in order to arrive at this momentous next move. Will they simply play the whole thing down? -- and not kick the hornet's nest just now (as the C's have recently recommended).

I just went to Youtube to see if I might end on an appropriate clip from The Tucker Carlson Show, and decided to take my cue from the panicked left instead: notice how desperate they are to confine Carlson's searing commentary to that of a "dangerous racist." But in Carlson's pointing out the obvious -- that the emperor, indeed, is wearing no clothes -- I'm not sure how long they can succeed in their increasingly "naked" protestations. Having said that, Carlson will continue to need good writers to inspire the country, and keep the radical left on the run:

Last edited:
Now, I would not put it past the far-left liberals to protest against this (as they seem to be doing in Ireland), however I think that this particular event may have been trolling. After all, there are individuals on both sides who are not concerned with spreading truth, but rather sowing division and spreading lies to cause chaos.

That ties in to part of my point also. Considering what is known about recent (within the last 100 years) infiltration of groups by state actors for their own reasons, and not like the shock horror and outrage of the new naive: 'No way! This is a new level of evil!'; is it far-fetched to imagine some far-lefts pretending to be far-rights and vice versa? A small number hyping and perverting the extremes of both sides for the benefit of both sides? It's one way to explain the rate of rise in chaos.

I woke up thinking about this, so I need to explore this a bit further.

The thing is, in these last weeks when we were seeing images of violence and destruction from across the country, night after night, the reason Tucker Carlson's ratings went through the roof is that he and this head writer of his [Blake Neff, the one just fired], along with the show's producers, decided to do something that was rather unprecedented. Or, maybe it was not so much a decision, as a realization. For, they realized the importance, the absolute necessity of seizing the moment; they realized they were the only [mainstream] voice out there willing to say what needed to be said, and in all urgency. They realized, too, the singular power they had to appeal to the president in that moment to do what needed to be done for the sake of the country. I've said before that Carlson was acting as the president's moral conscience, and in those dire moments of symbolic and actual conflagration, Carlson did so bravely, and decisively, and urgently.

There aren't a lot of moments like that in life when you know you have the power to do something because you know in your bones that you are in the right, and that all the decisions, all the work and experiences in your life have brought you to the exact right place at the exact right time to transform it all into right action. And what we saw in Tucker Carlson was just such a transformation, and all the people watching him felt that -- including the President of the United States. You saw it in Trump's Mount Rushmore speech, how Trump and his writers were elevated in their mission -- in part thanks to the coming together of talents and ideals that drove those few miraculous shows on Tucker Carlson.

And now, with the loss of Carlson's head writer, I'm realizing a key ingredient -- perhaps "the" key ingredient -- that went into the ability to "seize the moment" was the exceptional writing for those shows: in particular, the shows in which Tucker condemned Black Lives Matter, as well as the other shows during that time period in which Carlson took hold of the [constitutionally endowed] reins of this runaway country of ours, and was seemingly single handedly steering it out of its madness.

In that TPM article I linked to there are a few telling lines that match up with a lot of what I've been relaying here:

"Darcy [CNN reporter] also reported that Neff is quoted by the Darmouth Alumni Magazine as saying, 'Anything [Carlson is] reading off the teleprompter, the first draft was written by me', adding that the show’s writers did their best to use the show’s power in swaying the political conversation 'responsibly'.

So, CNN, in being so challenged (threatened, really) by all that Tucker Carlson's team was able to pull off through sheer hard work and daring, instead of using that to engage in "real" debate, and thereby improve the quality of their own reporting (as opposed to the absolute inanity they are serving up via talking head, Don Lemon), they rather predictably decide that their best course of action is to defame if not Carlson, then a key player on Carlson's team. And they found their man in Carlson's head writer, Blake Neff.

It's almost funny when you think about it. I mean, CNN's digging up dirt on Neff is probably the only recent example of real investigating that the station's even done. One is surprised they were even able to pull it off seeing how laziness has this uncanny way of dissolving into utter incompetence. Of course, their actions could have been scripted by Carlson himself when he complains how the cowards on the left, unable to engage in real debate, attack people instead.

Carlson & company should have taken those words more to heart. Although, as far as damage control goes, it seems Neff has been making "off color" comments online (using a pseudonym) for quite some time now -- which actually brings up another matter concerning all this:

While Neff's posting lines like “Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down,” is obviously a joke made in bad taste, still, it doesn't exhibit the type of rabid racism one might expect to see given Fox's reaction. After all, for Fox News CEO, Suzanne Scott, and Fox News President, Jay Wallace, to say that Fox News Media “strongly condemns [Neff's] horrific racist, misogynistic and homophobic behavior," calling such conduct "abhorrent" would seem to be something of an overstatement, to say the least, or at least given the Neff material that CNN has dug up thus far.

So, again we see this cowardice that Tucker has been calling out -- both on the left and right -- only now it's the cowardice of his own company. I mean, there has to be a way of censuring, even punishing bad behavior without resorting to the type of hysterics so typical of the mindless authoritarians on the left. And for Fox to summarily dismiss this writer without taking any time at all to assess the situation is just another example of such knee-jerk, mindless hysteria.

So, given all of the above, I've been realizing this morning how the firing of Blake Neff is actually far more momentous -- even ominous -- than it might at first appear. After all, we are no doubt going to see a lot more darkness come to bear as we approach the coming election, and Tucker Carlson will need to be in top form if he means to continue to be the voice of reason during a time of complete (insidious) irrationality. Only, he's been mortally wounded here, given Neff is the guy who writes the first draft; Neff is guy who's writing the material capable of swaying the political conversation "responsibly" -- as in bravely, and with conviction.

So, it will be... ('interesting' seems too benign a word)... but, yeah, it will be "interesting" to see how Tucker Carlson addresses what's happened to his intrepid team on tonight's program. He won't pardon Neff's behavior, obviously. But what will he do? Whatever he does, he'll probably have a few choice words for CNN. Or, at least I would think so. Of course, he's definitely in a tricky spot. I mean, it must have been one helluva weekend he and his team have just suffered through in order to arrive at this momentous next move. Will they simply play the whole thing down? -- and not kick the hornet's nest just now (as the C's have recently recommended).

I just went to Youtube to see if I might end on an appropriate clip from The Tucker Carlson Show, and decided to take my cue from the panicked left instead: notice how desperate they are to confine Carlson's searing commentary to that of a "dangerous racist." But in Carlson's pointing out the obvious -- that the emperor, indeed, is wearing no clothes -- I'm not sure how long they can succeed in their increasingly "naked" protestations. Having said that, Carlson will continue to need good writers to inspire the country, and keep the radical left on the run:

So, close to the end of the Tucker Carlson Show last night, Carlson addressed the issue of his now fired head writer, Blake Neff. Apparently, the website where the racist comments were unearthed was an internet message board for law school students. Neff had been posting comments anonymously there since college. Carlson noted that when Neff found out about the story he felt horrified, and ashamed. To quote Carlson:

"We want to say a number of things about this. First, what Blake said anonymously was wrong. We don't endorse those words. They have no connection to the show. It is wrong to attack people for qualities they cannot control. In this country we judge people for what they do, not for how they were born. We often say that because we mean it. We'll continue to defend that principle, often alone among national news programs, because it is essential. Nothing is more important. Blake fell short of that standard, and he has paid a very heavy price for it."

"But we should also point out to the ghouls now beating their chest in triumph at the destruction of a young man's life, that self righteousness also has its costs. We are all human. When we pretend we are holy we are lying. When we pose as blameless in order to hurt other people, we are committing the gravest sin of all. And we will be punished for it. There's no question."

You can watch this particular segment starting at 26:00:

I also recommend viewing the segment starting at 20:00 titled "Attacks on Christianity Across the Country," including comments by author, Eric Metaxas. Prominent among the images of desecration shown, there is a church in California that was about to celebrate its 250th anniversary that was completely burned to the ground. Metaxas discusses the deeper, darker motivations behind this current wave of destruction aimed at Christians. In part, this raging rebellion, Metaxas says, is against the idea of God itself -- the highest authority there is to rebel against.

At the end of the broadcast, Carlson announced that he is taking the next four days to go trout fishing. He said this was long planned, and that he'd be back on Monday.

Even if this trout fishing break had been long planned, given it comes directly after Neff's firing, it would seem to indicate Carlson's taking some time off to collect his thoughts, and re-group.

These links where posted in the George Floyd thread and I thought they should be here also.

@Heather it says this video is no longer available because the account has been terminated. Thanks for sharing enough info to suss out the gist of it.

This is a good reminder to everyone about the age we’re living in too. I think it’s important to download or find mirror websites for whatever controversial video you are sharing since it can be taken down pretty quickly, especially as November looms.

thanks for posting Woodsman. This looks very convincing to me. Last night I was reading about all the fires in Oregon and I wondered if there was a connection to antifa. With all the destruction they're causing in Portland, and now the horrible destructive fires, it seemed connected in a creepy way. I did see a few posts on arsonists being seen a few times but at a distance. I posted this on the Wildfire thread since we have members in Oregon and they're talking about the fires around them.

From Andy Ngo.

So now Biden is president. I did a bit of looking into the pattern of Hitler's rise to power.

If Nazism was indeed a trial run for what is planned in the coming years, it looks like antifa will be the primary candidate for the role of the Brownshirts in Germany prior to WWII - specifically, intimidation of political dissidents. Antifa seems to be the militant vanguard of the SJWs.

In this case, the targets are looking like Christians and conservatives, public figures who deny the pandemic and lockdowns, any Trump supporter, or any conspiracy theorist.

So far the totalitarianism looks like it has four main arms. The legalistic arm, reaching out of DC via some kind of domestic War on Terror ACT featuring the alphabet soup Agencies as intel/strong men/assassins. The second arm is on the streets, courtesy of the nihilist goon squad in black, mostly likely in Democrat-run cities where gun control laws curtail armed self-defence. There is also the economic arm of sanctioning of individual 'targets' (as seen by the calls for Trump supporters to be fired or disbarred from practicing law, etc.), and this will probably soon be extended to industry that 'isn't green enough'. The final arm would be Big Tech censorship, where free and open communication has already taken a big hit - and has been applauded - and perception management, mind control, and citizen snitching is encouraged.

The Brownshirts eventually were killed by the SS, having lived out their initial effectiveness of political intimidation and violence. That gave Hitler the good optics of cracking down on lawlessness. It could be that something similar plays out here.

It seems that perhaps they are already starting to have lived out their usefulness. They were protesting against Biden in Portland and Washington State over the inauguration. Twitter immediately banned several Antifa sites with thousands of members from their platform after that.

"We don't want Biden. We want revenge for police murders, imperialist wars, and fascist massacres."

Any idea what "fascist massacres" they're talking about? As far as I know murder is already illegal...

Portland has been the scene of unrest for months, with civil rights, anarchist and anti-fascist protesters scuffling with police and occasionally with right-wing militias and Trump supporters.
I think anyone who supported Trump in 2020 needs to see the writing on the wall and stop engaging with these people. Let Biden, Harris, or Pelosi explain to them why we still have a lack of housing and food security for people, no universal single-payer healthcare for acute and catastrophic injuries or disease, farmland degraded and concentrated into the hands of megacorporations, and an escalation in incursions into Syria and color revolutions in Russia again. I would pay to see that, even if it was only a deepfake.

As for all those people wanting to end public police, prisons, and mandate universal basic income, I'm not quite sure those people realize what they're signing up for. Mainly having an algorithm decide if or when you get to eat, and having law and order privatized for the rich and just abandoned for the poor (btw no self defense with guns plz, mobs with shields, knives, brass knuckles, and nail-bats only).

Back
Top Bottom