Antifa

The average NWO footsoldier will not last 7 years, because many of them are junkies. But it does make them more dangerous over the years.
I encountered one of them while out walking around 4 years ago. I did not realize how truly dangerous they were at the time.
We were having a nice conversation about the ocean and laughing and all seemed well at first until he started talking about Trump and started going down the list of what Trump was doing wrong. I made a slight correction to something he said that was not true at all. It was as if a light switch had been flipped. His expression went to rage in a flash and he balled up his hand into a fist and pulled back his arm as if he was going to hit me until he noticed there were people around watching us. So he began jumping up and down and screaming "get away from me, don't touch me, get away, and flapping his arms and just acting crazy. I backed slowly away and went on with my walk. That is when I knew these people were going to be a big problem.

Not long after that as I was walking a man road by on his bike and looked me and started screaming, " Are you going to take the blue pill or the red pill?"Then he shouted "Kill all white people" The thing is is that he was white himself. Yes, they are crazy dangerous. I changed my walking route and make a point of steering clear of them as much as possible now. I also carry my personal protection crystal when I leave the house and stopped walking alone.

And they are at it again. Here is a short video from Bret Weinstein and his wife discussing their latest antics.

For those who have not followed Pastor Artur Pawlowski - see below from his trials and tribulations in Canada:

wherein he was run through the circus of courts and found guilty of a pile of concocted legal arguments under the sub - contempt.

Court document is here.

One can watch his interview Pastor Art Pawlowski Tells His Life Story: From Communism to Man of God as he describes growing up in Poland - and he was 'no' saint.

Worth listening to the man.

Snip:

His story is unbelievable, and without knowing what he has lived through, it may be difficult to understand his uncompromising passion.

Most Canadians, particularly those born here, have grown accustomed to a degree of security and prosperity that is rarely experienced throughout the rest of the world.

In truth, our comparative quality of life is by all accounts a historical anomaly. For Canadians today, freedom just feels normal. Therein lies the problem: Many Canadians assume that things can’t get worse. They assume that the hard-fought freedoms we enjoy are a baseline, rather than principles to be jealously guarded.

By August of this year, Artur was in Portland - Antifa showed up:

Snip:

Since his release, Pastor Artur has been touring the United States sharing the cautionary tale of what has happened in Canada. He has been met with warm welcomes and large crowds. Compared to the near ceaseless harassment he endured in Canada, his experience has been largely positive.

Or at least it was until this past weekend, when Antifa attacked a speaking engagement at which he was set to present in Portland, Oregon. We have footage of the encounter, and we were joined for an exclusive phone interview by Pastor Artur himself just after the incident took place.

Snip
Antifa Germany {anywhere} is calling for un-vaxxed to be rounded up, sent to camps, and forcibly vaxxed.
Ah, the anti-facsist fascists have spoken - and they have balaclavas, clubs and black backpacks.

What factories produce these anti-human creatures, just don't know - problem is, you can't ignore them, similar to some critters that invade one's house, when government's themselves seem to sow the seeds that allow them to be manufactured.

#EnoughofANTIFA

Portland mom goes viral for confronting ANTIFA/BLM: "They messed with the wrong mom"​

"They messed with the wrong mom." After anarchists invaded a Portland Christian group's get-together, Jamee Anatello showed up at a Black Lives Matter event to tell them who the 'real problem is.' She joins Greg Kelly to share her story. - via Greg Kelly Reports, weekdays at 7PM ET

They messed with the wrong mom." After anarchists invaded a Portland Christian group's get-together...
Yeah, the same event as Pastor Artur Pawlowski attended - she mentions him, mentions his own problems in the country he is from (Canada).

Back
Top Bottom