Anyone have bad things happen after reading or sharing C’s material?

Hi there, I will definitely read up on the General Law and Strategic Enclosure. I will also post on the Newbies Board and introduce myself. Thanks for the concern 💜

Along with what 3DStudent addressed, which is important, there is a specific category there for attacks in case you didn't catch it - some nuances are applicable and it might be helpful or not.

I think seekers eventually attain what they've sought and what they find is a new level of awareness. And in this new plateu you are enstranged from your former notions and the panorama of possibilities open up and you are flooded with a new level of intensity over matters of concern, and they tend toward the extremes as you are new to the larger scope and yet to discover the landscape of your new outlook.

So, you tend toward extremes until you stabilize, but some people like the high of extremes and drama, and so this phase is lenghtened until it is fully experienced.

So, if you read something and you resonate to it, it is as if you experienced it to some degree, and as your knowledge accumulates eventually you reach sentience and all accumulated knowledge that formed your thoughts are shed - as if your former mental state were an egg or embroyonic stage. And what comes your way is for you to tackle with the knowledge that constitutes the level of awareness you have attained.

So, every new attainment is a new learning curve.

Since you were the one who looked up the info, and really did the work to find it, there is no reason why the information would not also be for you; or, maybe just for you since you were the one who did the work, found the information and found it valuable. Maybe your relative was just the catalyst to get you to find it? The information is "out there" for those who are ready for it. It seems your relative was not ready, but you were. We all have different lessons to learn at different times.

:-)

When the Student is ready - the Teacher (knowledge) will appear.

Unbelievable but true, I started to date the father of my child about the same time I took classes on Gurdjieffian philosophy on college and found first Lauras article. 11 years later I'm still in misery( I can't find ironic smily)

Unbelievable but true, I started to date the father of my child about the same time I took classes on Gurdjieffian philosophy on college and found first Lauras article. 11 years later I'm still in misery( I can't find ironic smily)

Are you still with the guy?

Are you still with the guy?

Honestly don't know what to tell you. We live together as roomates and raising our kid but I realized that nothing will grow inside of his being. I can't understand how can somebody swich from being cold and than showing emotions or like taking a day off and drinking whole day forgetting to have a family. The worst thing is I can't raise my son alone and I don't know if is better for my son to have Homer Simpson for a dad or not to have a dad at all.

Honestly don't know what to tell you. We live together as roomates and raising our kid but I realized that nothing will grow inside of his being. I can't understand how can somebody swich from being cold and than showing emotions or like taking a day off and drinking whole day forgetting to have a family. The worst thing is I can't raise my son alone and I don't know if is better for my son to have Homer Simpson for a dad or not to have a dad at all.

Hi, Martina! I can relate to you on that. Have you read any of the psychopathy books recommended in the forum? It's important to know that we tend to assume that everyone has emotions and that's one of our biggest mistakes!! It's just that there are people who have no remorse in their conscience. It's a very sad thing to accept, especially when you have feelings for the other person, but at the same time, to accept it is the best thing you can do for yourself and, if that's the case with the father of your son, your son would also benefit greatly from your actions. Keep in mind that you cannot say that someone is a psychopath considering only one action he has committed. You have to be analitycal and have a background of that person.

And I also recommend you to read about Organic Portals and to establish a connection with psychopaths, and how they are used to debilitate us.

With that being said, you can look for the recommended books on psychopathy here:

Recommended Books: List and Guide

And about Organic Portals, you can read this thread:

Organic Portals: The Other Race

I think I understand how you feel. It happens to me quite often that when reading the exchange of information in the forum, or I am reading the material of the C's, in addition to other associated esoteric literature, I begin to be sleepy. I say really sleepy, to the point of not being able to keep my eyes open and having to nap.

Actually, it may be an attack or only that I am with little energy. -And here I reveal, I have type 1 diabetes.- Other times I feel observed (that sensation in the neck) and prevents me from continuing reading.

But that would not be the worst, I think. A few days ago my younger brother had a dispute with my sister and my mother. I do not know the reasons, but my brother went into a violent state to such an extent that his face was pure anger. When that happened, a violent interaction occurred. I mean, my brother hit my sister. Now he left the house. It is moving.

I apologize. Maybe I should not expose these things but I can not stop thinking that there are forces involved here. A month ago my sister ended a relationship.

She returned to live with the family. Both she and I are unemployed and depend on our parents. (I live in Argentina, things are at the point of colpase). We both had our differences and mistakes and it was almost two years without talking to me and her.

But the miracle happened and we both reconciled. But the best was not that! The best thing is that I discovered that she is aware of the hyperdimensional realities, the lizards and others! So now we talk about these things as the most common thing in the world.

Then I wonder ... what happens to me ... to my sister, my brother's anger and the projected violence ... was it an attack? I can not think of anything other than a YES.

I think I understand how you feel. It happens to me quite often that when reading the exchange of information in the forum, or I am reading the material of the C's, in addition to other associated esoteric literature, I begin to be sleepy. I say really sleepy, to the point of not being able to keep my eyes open and having to nap.

Actually, it may be an attack or only that I am with little energy. -And here I reveal, I have type 1 diabetes.- Other times I feel observed (that sensation in the neck) and prevents me from continuing reading.

But that would not be the worst, I think. A few days ago my younger brother had a dispute with my sister and my mother. I do not know the reasons, but my brother went into a violent state to such an extent that his face was pure anger. When that happened, a violent interaction occurred. I mean, my brother hit my sister. Now he left the house. It is moving.

I apologize. Maybe I should not expose these things but I can not stop thinking that there are forces involved here. A month ago my sister ended a relationship.

She returned to live with the family. Both she and I are unemployed and depend on our parents. (I live in Argentina, things are at the point of colpase). We both had our differences and mistakes and it was almost two years without talking to me and her.

But the miracle happened and we both reconciled. But the best was not that! The best thing is that I discovered that she is aware of the hyperdimensional realities, the lizards and others! So now we talk about these things as the most common thing in the world.

Then I wonder ... what happens to me ... to my sister, my brother's anger and the projected violence ... was it an attack? I can not think of anything other than a YES.
I’m so sorry you had to go through that! That’s horrible! My parents are from Argentina but they left in the 1970’s and came to the United States for a better life. I’m well aware of the situation in Argentina and it breaks my heart😞.

I recently started trying EE and I had a pretty awful experience... I don’t know if it was grays or reptilians but...and it’s so cliche I know but I was getting a pelic exam and then anal probe to where I believe my vague nerve was stimulated because I was gagging violently and woke up like that. Just terrible!

I’m so sorry you had to go through that! That’s horrible! My parents are from Argentina but they left in the 1970’s and came to the United States for a better life. I’m well aware of the situation in Argentina and it breaks my heart😞.

I recently started trying EE and I had a pretty awful experience... I don’t know if it was grays or reptilians but...and it’s so cliche I know but I was getting a pelic exam and then anal probe to where I believe my vague nerve was stimulated because I was gagging violently and woke up like that. Just terrible!

Do not worry. Even my sister is not mad at him. It is not that she does not defend herself either, she is strong in that sense. Anyway, it was something completely surprising. We knew that he was collecting anger, but we could not know the reasons. He simply burst into anger.
But yes, we are sad about what happened.

The country, well nothing you do not already know. But if I can tell you, since Mauricio M. came to the government in the country, people are suffering a lot. You can even see how it is not just bad political decisions or the clear intention of the psychopaths. I say, the presidential figure is surrounded by what one would say colloquially is "bad luck" Remember the earthquake when it was the G20 ... and other natural disasters. It is nothing other than the invisible hand of the puppeteers 4D STS, and the cosmic feedback.

And the last ... well, I've seen it too. When I was younger I literally saw. And I knew it was something else because I did not think about the image, (I did not imagine it, I did not draw it because there was no intention or prior knowledge of what was presented to me) the figure appeared as translucent. That thing had a habit of projecting when I was about to take a shower. It was not many times, because it stopped happening from one day to the next. But what I can not forget and it is something peculiar, is that the figure was of my size ... it was about my same age, that seemed to me. I have the impression that at an early age they are taught how to depredate the energy of us. First with the most basic fears, that any small child can have - the monster under the bed or the closet - later with traumas evoked with anguish, anxieties. etc.-

My desktop PC got the blue screen of death the first time I visited the Cass forum, never has any other time.

I don't think I'd share the Cass material directly with anyone unless they expressed interest in channeling or hyperdimensions/alienz.

I think by sharing SOTT articles and the EE program (how I found Cass) with folks gives enough of an oppourinity for them to find this forum if they really are seeking, without inviting too many personal attacks.

These Matrix quotes came to mind;
"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

Last summer I spent it in the house of some relatives. The daily attack by them was huge. The definition of hell in its entirety. I have no idea how I managed to overcome it, but I finish and it helped me to learn a lot about the "maneuvers" that the "dark side" uses.

One night I went to sleep after having overcome a very negative situation in which the family members "crushed" each other with absolute disdain between them and me. Against all odds, I got the environment to calm down and be almost positive. In calm we all went to sleep.

The issue is that after a few moments of being in bed in the dark, three translucent figures appeared on my left. They were like the typical gray extraterrestrials in the movies. I was wide awake and I watched as they approached me and began to manipulate my body.

Surprisingly I had no fear. After what I had endured and "solved" that day, I guess they did not seem worthy of causing me fear. I had endured so much "bad" and "negativity" that day that my reaction to seeing the "grays" was almost curiosity.

The point is that when I saw how they started doing "something" with my body, I said: "OK ... Powers of light! Would a little balance be possible, if it's not too much trouble?"

At the moment, by "suggesting" this, a bright light appeared on my right.

The grays looked at the light for a moment and left. The light went too.

I said: "Thanks! And I slept peacefully right away.

Just that summer the C's had come into my life.

All there are lessons, there is nothing else.:-)

Last edited:
No, nothing but awakenings and progress.

"Bad?" Like the C's say, (and the crew shared), it's all matter of perspective of how one chooses to interpret the word bad.

That is true I guess, when my dog and I were attacked by another dog (I would consider this “Bad”) and racked up almost 8k on vet bill, medical bills as I was bit on my face, we did seek out a lawyer and settled for 53k and my lawyer got 18-20k if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom