Anyone have bad things happen after reading or sharing C’s material?

I have the same problem. I started reading transcripts since 2004 and after that I often feel high strangeness.

I also notice that when I read high quality channeling I am under attack, but when I read bad quality channeling, I'm in good mood and there are no attacks.

The only solution for this is time. Time heals all wounds, and If you do small steps you will get small attacks.

I know that knowledge protect, but you will be attack when you apply the knowledge. This is very discouraging when you have good intent and you get attack in respond. But the more mature your soul is the less vornueble to attacks become.

When I was 6 years old or so, I had very strange dreams that was realistic and frightening. When I was lying in my bed, I started to sleep and when I fall into dream I was feel like my soul is floating under my body like there was no gravitation. I liked the feeling of no gravitation and that I can fly with the power of my will, but there was some force, that like a magnet, pull me up
and want to take me outside my home, but I intuitively don't want to flow over ceiling and I refuse with the power of my will. This happened few times and when I wake up I felt like something very evil want to take me above. I was felt like I was meet the devil itself.

When I was young I thought it was just the dream. When I was more elder I thought it was bad ghost. And now I think it was typical abduction scenario. I never believed in UFO, ETs and don't have any memories of abduction. But when I started read C's transcripts I started believe in such things, and
often, trauma without obvious reason could be a sing of abduction.

P.S. When I experiment with EE program I feel relief of stress. But I notice the more I use EE, the more I am attack. The solution for this is to find different way of relax. The sound of sea, the sound of water stream, your favorite music,
travel to exotic locations, watching comedy, massage device. In psychology it's called psychic hygiene, when you do different thing to relax your mind. Self observation and work on itself is also part of psychic hygiene.

P.S.2 The is also problem, that when you go too far in your discoveries or actions, your family is also under attack. Then it's a sign that you have to slow down and wait for better days.

See also:
How “ they “ turn family members against you ? 1/2 .Targeted Individual
How “ they “ turn your family against you? 2/2 .Targeted Individual

Back
Top Bottom