April Drop Dead Date

is it possible humanity was fooled by the planet management team, way back, when they changed the existing calendar to the Gregorian calendar. I recently watched a video where a fella was talking about a previous calendar with 13 months, each month with 28 days, leaving one extra day - and the beginning month of the new year was April. The current naming order doesn't jive i.e. September - sept meaning seven, October - oct meaning eight ... yet these are the ninth and tenth months, hmmmm. I agree, April 1st has a meaning that eludes us presently, and the "drop dead date" isn't about anything dropping or dyeing, but rather something new, a beginning of sorts, beginning with some cosmic tom/time foolery lol. mirth ?

Good points! The Great Reset perhaps.

Maybe some of you out there have listened to clif high and other non main stream folks. Anyway i recently watched this fella named Bryan Ardis give a talk about his theory of poison in the form of snake venom peptides being added to water supplies across the USA - he and Stew Peters discussed this on Stew’s show. It looks like Mr. Ardis has done a fair amount of research into this so i thought hmmm, interesting but has it been verified? And then the next thing i see is clif high trashing Stew, Mr. Ardis and some others - which really surprised me, as clif seemed supremely agitated.

Today i read something on this forum, from oct 1994 where, in a different context and different question, the C’s replied with:

A: Disinformation. Intended to create fear and resistance so that the aliens can feed off of these emotions.

And that got me wondering if these groups of alternative info and media people have good intentions but are being manipulated by something / someone else for the purposes of the bad guy aliens feeding off the combative emotions generated.
Any thoughts ?

April Drop Dead Date perhaps allude to the mother of all battles that will happen soon in Ukraine in the red circle on the map. Russian troops have been redeployed to finish the Nazis who are surrounded in this area. Look like, associated with economic points mentioned above, it will be a turning point for the world.

View attachment 57395
Not really over. We have to watch for nazis disguising as civilians. Operation Paperclip? For the very least the nest will be neutralized. Its sounds horrific but if the alternative information is true they get what they attracted upon themselves. All the eu countries that accepted the refugees. There is a possibility that they attracted a trojan horse they can't control. I had a dream that immigration will create havoc and scavenging will begin before peoples eyes and the only very few will realize like a wall of brick hitting them while the rest will look at everything sleeping.

In the last session, the C's did say it was very possible that this could be THE April. what I find curious is that they followed it up with Who will drop dead. This could be a death that will change the scope of things ( a possibility). This April drop dead has to be important since it was mentioned years ago. We'll just have to keep on watching and being aware of the many events occurring.

In the last session, the C's did say it was very possible that this could be THE April. what I find curious is that they followed it up with Who will drop dead. This could be a death that will change the scope of things ( a possibility). This April drop dead has to be important since it was mentioned years ago. We'll just have to keep on watching and being aware of the many events occurring.
I just listeden to a financial podcast in spanish but from USA, they where talking about how important is that some countries are starting to use Rubles and other currencies to buy gas from Russia, so in resume, for them, thats the death of the dollar as "The one and only" currency, this will make a domino effect starting inthis April. Some deaths are not so quickly to observe, lets keep whatching.

It is said that on 14 of April there will be a solar storm and it may cause geomagnetic storms. And I think it may really effect the electrical system or it may be used as a "reason" to cut off electricty. They may use it as a chance to try a power outage scenario.

NASA and the NOAA projection models indicate that a solar storm will strike the Earth’s magnetic field in two days' time and will then “intensify”. Space weather physicist Tamitha Skov tweeted: ”Direct hit – solar storm prediction models from both NOAA and NASA show the storm hits April 14, just ahead of a fast solar wind stream. "This should intensify the storm as the stream will give it a push from behind!“

When geomagnetic storms come into contact with the Earth's magnetic field, they have been known to cause radio blackouts and can even cause power blackouts if they directly strike transformers

When CMEs collide with Earth’s magnetosphere, “all of that extra radiation can damage the satellites we use for communications and navigation, it can disrupt power grids that provide our electricity”.

Solar storm: Blackout risk as NASA warns of 'direct hit' on Earth – impact time predicted

Dropping dead can take a number of forms, literally or figuratively. There was a movie released in 1992 that has been on my mind a lot lately even though I haven't seen it in about 20 years. The 'drop dead' scene at the end had me on my feet and cheering even though I'm not a fan of boxing! Diggstown.

Released in some countries under the name Midnight Sting, it's handled in a light manner with comedy thrown in.

Maybe some of you out there have listened to clif high and other non main stream folks. Anyway i recently watched this fella named Bryan Ardis give a talk about his theory of poison in the form of snake venom peptides being added to water supplies across the USA - he and Stew Peters discussed this on Stew’s show. It looks like Mr. Ardis has done a fair amount of research into this so i thought hmmm, interesting but has it been verified? And then the next thing i see is clif high trashing Stew, Mr. Ardis and some others - which really surprised me, as clif seemed supremely agitated.

Today i read something on this forum, from oct 1994 where, in a different context and different question, the C’s replied with:

A: Disinformation. Intended to create fear and resistance so that the aliens can feed off of these emotions.

And that got me wondering if these groups of alternative info and media people have good intentions but are being manipulated by something / someone else for the purposes of the bad guy aliens feeding off the combative emotions generated.
Any thoughts ?
I've considered this as well, seemingly well intentioned people (mostly) being used by the dark ones without their knowledge. They stir emotions of fear, in the guise of helping or warning others of the dangers ahead. Certain personality traits make them vulnerable to this such as narcissism. Sometimes I use a pendulum to gather information about whether a person is a conscious and deliberate tool of the dark side or oblivious to the fact. In most cases they don't know and there seems to be quite a few in the alternative info/media
Clif High has come down on Adam's in the past as well. I don't believe Cliff is such a person but Mike?
I'd say definitely some are being used.

I saw someone mentioning about introduction of gregorian calendar and April being like first month of the year or something and it hit me.

What does Рождество (Rozhdestvo) mean in Russian?​

English Translation
copy-icon-grey-30x30.png
pronounce-icon-grey-30x30.png
Christmas
More meanings for Рождество (Rozhdestvo)

And we have word:

What does день рождения (den' rozhdeniya) mean in Russian?​

English Translation
copy-icon-grey-30x30.png
pronounce-icon-grey-30x30.png
birthday
More meanings for день рождения (den' rozhdeniya)

Now what do we celebrate in April?

1649913372846.png
And who got resurrected after 3 days or reborn in other words? Coincidence?
Edit: In other words it is illogical for slavs to call winter a birth day because everything is "dead" in the winter and it is more logical to think that rozhdestvo, rozhdeniya aka birth day would happen in april because if we look around everything gets reborn and revived. Like a true rozhdeniya- rozhdestvo.

Last edited:
I saw this post on FB this morning from Rupert Sheldrake. He speaks about death and rebirth and how the two festivals of Easter and Passover overlap this April. The video is about 7 minutes long.
Easter, Passover and the Archetype of Blood Sacrifice -
Easter and Passover are closely linked festivals , and this year they overlap, with Passover beginning on Good Friday, April 14. Both are rooted in ancient traditions of blood sacrifice, which in turn has its evolutionary roots in the behaviour of predators; when they have killed one prey animal and have enough to eat, the others are safe for a while. The death of one protects the others. These archetypes run very deep in many religions and cultures. They are still with us today in secular societies, on an unprecedented scale: in the US alone, about 25 million vertebrate animals are sacrificed every year on the altar of science in biomedical research. This is a good time to reflect on how much we owe to those who have died for our sakes, and the closely related Easter archetype of death and rebirth.
Rupert Sheldrake video

It is said that on 14 of April there will be a solar storm and it may cause geomagnetic storms. And I think it may really effect the electrical system or it may be used as a "reason" to cut off electricty. They may use it as a chance to try a power outage scenario.

IMO it is no possible given the actual data.

There is a minor geomagnetic storm G1 right now, it is not enough to carry out this scenario. They would need a Carrington event in any case

What does he mean by everything? As in covid, the world?

Good question. We use to discuss certain matters and agreed that there is a posseblity for the end of a "great cycle". Regarding his vision he answered he could not "Vergrobstofflichen" his vision. Thats german language. In german language we can call this world "grobstoffliche Welt" and the next Densitity/virbational level "feinstoffliche Welt". Which is hard to translate.

"Feinstofflich" ( subtle matter(?)) can be interpreted as , what "the Cś" call "variability of matter"/"4D", "Grobstofflich" would be the "3D prison". So he says the vision did take place in "4D" and he doesnt want to translate it into "3D". I am also not happy with the answer. As we both think that there will be, or already is a cyclic increase of meteors and a magnetic pole shift happening right now, which can be followed up by an earh axis shift, i think he really ment armageddon/end of this world.

But maybe we get what we believe in .....

Last edited:

Any thoughts ?
saw this article today; it talks about the use of snake venom in modern medicine and how it can be protected from water by being wrapped in nano particles...
VenomTech company announces massive library of SNAKE VENOM peptides for pharmaceutical development;

Back
Top Bottom