April Drop Dead Date

Apparently BlackRock warns of a serious problem in the debt market.

Transcription:
Okay everybody, here we go.
It's me, Gregory Madarino.
Monday, March 25th, 2024.
This is my pre-market report.

Before I really get into this here, and I have a lot to talk to you about, let's just
set the stage for the stock market.
If you look at one thing this morning, that is the dollar on a relative strength basis.
Once again getting this knee jerk higher, which tells me the market is not happy right now.
I'm not calling for a crash or anything.
I'm just telling you there's a little fear.
We also have the 10-year yield sitting at about 4.24.
Okay, relatively stable.
We've seen some movement here, but nothing dramatic that is going to tell us that a crash
here is imminent.
But hold that thought.
We have to talk about what BlackRock just said.
It's kind of interesting.
Anyway, stock futures this morning are under pressure just a little bit.
Gold is catching a bit.
Silver is flat.
Cryptocurrency is catching a bit.
Crude oil getting a bit higher.
That sets the stage for today.
Lovely.

Now let's talk about BlackRock here.
So BlackRock is warning about long-term bonds.
What is BlackRock trying to tell you?
You're probably laughing if you follow this blog.
You know exactly what they're trying to tell you.
In my opinion, and I would imagine in yours as well, you realize that this debt market
is a ticking time bomb.
It's going to go off when?
Well, not this year.
Not until after the presidential selection, and then maybe we're going to talk about it.
Because you see, the central banks are setting the stage for another move.
I'm not going to say it's their last move, because we have no idea what they have in store for us.
All we do know is it's going to be, well, pretty bad.
They've already driven the world economy into the ground, as you and I have called that they would.
They have sucked the consumer dry, and they're not done as they're moving further towards
creating this neo-feudal system, extreme haves, extreme have-nots.
You all know that.
But with regard to BlackRock here and the bond market, let me just say a few other things
here real quick.
Now I have said right here on this blog, you've heard me say this, that now is a good time
to invest in debt.
Well, I've also said that short-term debt is a good place to be in this environment.
That's a fact.
Now let's talk a little more about that.
If you want to invest in debt here, the reason why I'm saying it's a good time to do it is
because, look, the Fed is going to cut rates, and there's a lot of people who think I am
wrong.
The market, investors think it's not going to happen.
I'm telling you here it's a lock.
We'll cover more of that in a moment.
But anyway, long-term debt is probably a death sentence, honestly, because we will get a
meltdown here in the debt market on a scale that people are not going to believe.
A spiking in rates so fast and so high, people are not going to, they're going to be completely
blindsided as they usually are.
The issue of exploding debts and deficits is part of the situation right now, which
central banks have put in place to cause the eventual meltdown in the debt market.
Again, these institutions here, collectively, central banks, you know this if you've been
following this blog, they are working together to destroy the economy.
They're working together to wipe out the middle class and issue in a new system, a neo-feudal
system, a system of extreme control.
And they're all in a race to bottom to destroy their currencies as well, and I've told you
this for over 10 years.

I think we've pretty much nailed this to the wall.
Now, with that said here, let's move on just a little bit.
This is a headline from MarketWatch.
Look at this headline here.
You think they're trying to tell you something?
First of all, inflation is here to stay.
And how do we know that regardless as to what some people who believe the Federal Reserve
is maybe on their side should understand?
Look, the Federal Reserve is already talking about hitting their 2% target.
A 2% inflation would compound that over time.
It's pretty damn big.
But you see, people have been so dumbed down that they have no idea.
But with regard to inflation, when I tell you this, I can't, again, underscore this
enough.
You haven't seen anything yet.
People, how do I put this yet another way that I can convince those of you who don't
think the Fed's going to cut rates that they are going to cut rates?
Let's try this again.
Central banks have a goal.
Their goal is to own it all, to be the lenders and buyers of last resort.
A central bank issues debt to the world because it's their one and only product.
They have no tools.
When you hear Jay Powell or another central banker from whatever central bank telling
you about tools in their toolbox, they have none.
All they do is manipulate debt.
That's it.
Their product is debt.
The more debt they issue to the world, the more they're called on to issue, the stronger
they become, not weaker.
Understanding this mechanism, cutting rates allows them to finish what they've already
started again.
Their ability to inflate is their Achilles heel.
You all know that.
I've told you this for years.
You want to stop?
You want to end central banking?
You prevent one central bank, let's say the Fed in this case, from issuing a single dollar
of debt, the whole system will start to implode.
They must continually and relentlessly inflate.
This is kind of interesting.
So you got this whole thing about inflation being here to stay and the United States could
face unsustainable inflation for the next decade.
What's missing from this here?
You have to look at what's missing here.
You see how the United States is singled out?
No.
This is a worldwide phenomenon.
You're not allowed to know that because if you knew that inflation is now a worldwide
phenomenon, you'd have to say, "Hold on a second.
You mean this is not just the fault of, let's say, the current parties which is selected
to sit behind the Resolute Desk?"
No.
You'd understand that this is a collective effort by central banks to inflate, period
the end, and destroy the middle class and wipe out the economy.
Now this is interesting as well.
So European Central Bank.
You already understand that the Swiss Central Bank here, the national bank, made a surprise
rate cut.
Surprised me, surprised everybody, but they're setting the stage.
You and I have been talking about central banks cutting rates before anybody else just
in case you didn't know that.
But here we have this.
Read this headline.
"European Central Bank Moving Towards a Rate Cut," Italy's Panetta says.
Let me go on.
"Reuters, the European Central Bank is moving towards an interest rate cut," Bank of Italy
Governor Fabio Panetta said on Monday.
The consensus emerging, especially in recent weeks within the European Central Bank, governing
council points in that direction.
Because again, they got the world by the throat.
The economy, it's dead and buried.
The consumer, dead and buried as well.
The next phase is to cut rates so they can inflate even more.
Now again, half this market doesn't believe it's going to happen.
A lot of you don't believe it's going to happen.
I think what you're missing here, the missing link is you're not fully understanding why.
Why is very simple.
They're going to finish what they started.
They need to inflate because that's their power.
People are going to sit back and allow this to happen to them.
What this is going to do here again is very simple.
Allow them to create more cash out of thin air and buy more debt.
That's how central banks get even stronger.
They solidify their stranglehold on all of us.
It's a terrible thing.
But that's where we're going here.
Absolutely.
Now, and here, just interestingly enough with BlackRock warning about long-term debt, I
mean, look, you get these little pieces of truth once in a while.
Period, the end.
You should know what you're looking.
When you read a headline like that, BlackRock warning on long-term bonds, that should tell
you that they know what we know.
You understand?
If you're not ready for what's coming, people, I can't tell you how done you are.
They're going to do this in a very ... Look, this is a war right now in case you know.
You're under attack.
You have a target on your face.
It is tattooed on and you can't get it off.
This is a war.
Central Bank's against we, the people of the world.
They are winning and there's no way they're not going to win here.
Destroying us all.
They are destroying us all.
Now, what's going to end up happening here is everyone's going to be blindsided by this.
Those who don't know where to look, what they're looking at, or why it's happening.
You understand?
But you and I, again, here's another situation where we are light years ahead of the curve.
I mean light years ahead of the curve because you and I have been talking about this for
I don't know how freaking long.
So we're ready from every angle.
We're going to continue to be ready and we're going to continue to take action.
That means betting against the debt, becoming your own central bank, making the right connections
here, realizing that we're not each other's enemies because this divide and conquer mechanism
that has been going on since time immemorial, they're utilizing that right now to bring
us to our knees.
They're going to make us beg for a new system.
That's what they're doing.
They're dismantling the current system.
You all know this.
They're going to do so in such a way that they're going to make people beg on their
knees.
Problem reaction solution.
Problem reaction solution.
It's always the same.
Anyway, the signs are everywhere.
Black rock here.
Inflation here to stay.
Next decade of instability and the European central bank moving towards cutting rates.
So is the Fed.
They're going to work in lockstep.
You all know that.
Anyway, that's it, people.
Pretty much we're there.
We know what to do.
Again, why we're doing it and everything else.
This guy, he loves you a lot from the heart, people.
I mean that.
I will see all of you later, 4.05 PM Eastern for the live stream.
I really hope to see you there, honestly.
Until that time, take care of yourselves and take care of each other, okay?
See you later.
Bye.

Last edited:
In response to wearing red, it makes me think of Missing 411 occurrences. There were multiple cases of little boys in particular that went missing while wearing red shirts.

It was kind of a sub category, not the usual around water, berry bushes, hunters, boulder fields of granite, etc. But it did happen enough for Paulides to point it out.

It also makes me think about the old time hunters wearing red and black checkered/flannel. And hunters are one of the main categories in Missing 411. And the red and black flannels are making a hard comeback fashion wise currently.

If they want to push another deadly vaxx, the PTB must keep things relatively stable—hungry people aren't going to patiently wait in front of vaccination centers, nor wait for weeks between two doses! This time, I don't think the PTB will need 1.5 years of propaganda leading to the vaxx, because the virus will be 'bloody' scarier and the neural pathways of the population are still 'excited' from the Covid hysteria. Now that they have altered the Pandemic Treaty, the vaxx rollout will be much faster, with 'lawful' forced vaccinations on the menu.
They won't need to push another deadly vaxx if a virus will do the job. It's just my guess, but they won't be 'pushing' the lockdowns and masks as hard this time. They're not there to 'help' people, or for their protection, just the opposite.

They won't need to push another deadly vaxx if a virus will do the job.

I am highly sceptic

about that viruses would pose an ‘ideal’ platform to wipe out a large portions of humanity. I think the fear of viruses among people is much larger (due to decades of virus movies) compared to the actual capacity / spectrum of what viruses can do. And can’t do.

If the viruses are too manipulated in labs, they are less viable for spread / less functional or non functional.

In order to make them viable - well, then they become less lethal. (Or rapidly loose its original powers). The nature of (most but not all virus) are mutations. But for every mutation they become less lethal….

Hardly a serious tool for genocide ?

Dear April,

We haven't heard from you in 12 months. Is everything alright? We're getting a bit worried about the state of the world. You know, Zelenkraine, Bibisrael and all that... it can't go on forever, the tension is building up—something must drop dead! Whatever it is, just don't include Trump or Putin in the equation, okay? Please pick a lunatic, a well-oiled lunatic; it doesn't matter if he lives underground, we keep track of earthquakes. Get inspired by the fact that Rottenfellers and Rottenchilds have been dropping like flies recently. Again, this is just a suggestion, you are free to do whatever you want. For example, if you choose to pull Brigitte Macron's pants down, that's totally fine, we've already erected a psychological barrier!

Now, what is this eclipse business on the 8th? Are you planning a party? Do you realize that you are going to leave a lot of people in the dark when the lights go off? We're just kidding. We're not mad at you. We're just trying to build a relationship here, one drop at a time.

"March" to your success,

Cassiopaea Forum
Dear Cassiopaea Forum,

You seem to be under the impression that I can exert an influence on 'celestial' events. Unfortunately, the universe does not work that way. Each year, during my 30 days of glory, I am only allowed to tag events chronologically, no more, no less. To influence them would be an overt violation of free will, capisce?

But for the 8th, I have a little surprise for you. It's the last time, who cares.

May March fool you,

April

I am highly sceptic

about that viruses would pose an ‘ideal’ platform to wipe out a large portions of humanity. I think the fear of viruses among people is much larger (due to decades of virus movies) compared to the actual capacity / spectrum of what viruses can do. And can’t do.

If the viruses are too manipulated in labs, they are less viable for spread / less functional or non functional.

In order to make them viable - well, then they become less lethal. (Or rapidly loose its original powers). The nature of (most but not all virus) are mutations. But for every mutation they become less lethal….

They surely wish the virus will do the job of wiping people out😉. If this disease X is released, they will play the fear factor ad nauseam, people will be under stress all the time, which will compromise their immune system, and make them more suceptiple to catch the disease. Plus, think of the liberticide laws that will be passed with no resistance😍!! And even if the disease has "only" 20% lethality, it's one in five person that could die, it's much more serious than COVID.

Dear Cassiopaea Forum,

You seem to be under the impression that I can exert an influence on 'celestial' events. Unfortunately, the universe does not work that way. Each year, during my 30 days of glory, I am only allowed to tag events chronologically, no more, no less. To influence them would be an overt violation of free will, capisce?

But for the 8th, I have a little surprise for you. It's the last time, who cares.

May March fool you,

April
It may be April, but we aren't dead yet! We're not even pining for the fjords!!

Here's a video with Clif High where he's talking about his web bot data that suggests an event like some kind of financial crash happening this April (and gradually accelerating turmoil):

This fits the data that Dick Allgire's remote viewers provided, with a (NASDAQ?) dip in April, recovery, and then a fatal crash in late summer:

But also keep in mind that Clif and Dick know each other, so there might be some hidden agenda there. Being in a highly speculative territory, LHC also seems to have scheduled operations during April's eclipse:

LHC accelerator on track to restart in April​

25 March 2024

Slowly at CERN in Geneva, the Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator is coming out of it regular hibernation again. Progress can be followed live on a CERN web page.
Late last week, for the first time since the annual winter shutdown, a first beam of protons briefly went around the accelerator’s 27-kilometer circle at full 6.8 TeV energy. The first collisions of proton beams are expected on April 8, when all tests and fine-tuning of the machine are over. Then the large CERN experiments involving colliding protons can resume their measurement program.

The LHC will enter its last year in its current version with the April restart. Preparations for this have been going on step by step and test by test since this spring and are even ahead of schedule, the head of CERN’s accelerator section, Dutchman Rende Steerenberg, reported in an interim report on the CERN website.

At the end of this measurement season, scheduled for November or December, the next so-called long shutdown, the third long shutdown, will begin. This LS3 will last several years, and will be used to build the next version of the accelerator, the High Luminosity LHC that will deliver ten times more intense proton beams. A number of new facilities for the HL-LHC have already been built at CERN in recent years.

The three major experiments ATLAS, ALICE and LHCb at CERN in which Nikhef is involved, report dar they are now also seeing the beams passing through their detectors.

Especially at the LHCb experiment, it was a race against time to be ready in time for the returning beam. Last month, a new version of the central VELO detector was installed, by a team from Nikhef and others. The old VELO, located near the beam, previously malfunctioned due to an unforeseen pressure incident.

ATLAS uses muons released when the beam hits parts of the beam to calibrate the muon detectors in the experiment. These muons virtually fly into the detector in the beam direction, and especially the muon detectors at both ends are tested with such forward muons. ALICE also sees the passing beams.

After this measurement season, the detectors of the experiments will also be further prepared for the ten times more intense collisions at the HL-LHC. Among other things, ATLAS will get a new inner detector, the ITK, for which Nikhef is building the two end pieces.

The higher intensity also means that the LHC experiments will collect and distribute a lot of measurement data to participating countries. Among other things, this also requires much faster data connections. Nikhef is working on tests of 800 Gbit fiber-optic connections, twice as fast as current lines.

I am highly sceptic

There is a theory out there about "man-made" lab viruses have energetic forces acting on the false insertions pushing them back into their unmodified natural state (of being less deadly and less contagious.

I am highly sceptic

Hmmmm... Unless you're total psychos and think you can continually mess with DNA / Nature... and timelines!

31 December 2020:
MESSING WITH DNA / FUTURE PANDEMIC DUE TO COVID 'VACCINE'

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...

(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.

(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

With or without a vaccine (remembering that many elites did not have it / potentially received a placebo) the FRV of every individual will have a great impact on how they respond to coming viruses.

29 May 2021:
FRV / INFORMATION FIELD

(Pierre) During a previous session, they talked about a "triple-bad day" for Rockefellers, health-related, and economy-related, and socially-related. The Cs said that there was FRV in the question as well. So my question is: Are the current geomagnetic changes going to affect the way those people (Rockefeller types for example) connect with the information field?

A:
Yes!!

23 August 2014:
VIRUS / FRV

(Odyssey) If different people catch the same virus, does that virus have the possibility of being beneficial or detrimental depending on the person's FRV?

A: Yes.

Q: (Odyssey) Good. [laughter]

21 November 2015:
THIS IS THE TIME YOU HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR

A: Hello Kinder! Mineakaea of Cassiopaea calling! We see that your realm is rapidly changing. This is the time you have been preparing for. It will be difficult to navigate the turmoil coming. But it is possible and you should not lose sight of the fact that massive changes are coming. Remember what we said about cosmic biorhythms. It will be a bad time for the elite soon. And it will intensify for them according to their FRV.
When I look at the British Royals and diagnoses of Cancer I wondered if this is part of what they were alluding to... perhaps what afflicts the Royals is in part a sign of things to come for many, including elites. Recalling also that the C's said the Queen was helped along by the 'vaccine', she clearly did not get a placebo, all 'players' are dispensable for a variety of reasons.

Q: (Ursus Minor) What did the Queen [Elizabeth II] die of?

A: Broken heart helped along by vaccine.

13 January 2024:
KNOWLEDGE STRENGTHENS FRV

(Ryan) In a similar way to how the coronavirus strengthened anti-authoritarian tendencies and resilience in some of the population as a result of the hubris of the PTB, does beaming the population with HAARP and other such signals cause a risk of the population's FRV actually being strengthened by the beaming?

(L) I think what he's asking is, is this like having a boomerang effect, the fact that people have to resist the beaming strengthens them and thereby increases their FRV in the other direction? Is that possible?

A: Yes. To those with knowledge!

Q:
(Joe) Exactly. You have to know that it's happening to resist it.

(L) Yeah.

(L) Yeah. So, last question: if there's anything we should have asked that we need to ask, please give us the answer.

A: Love! You are doing well. Network!!! Goodbye.
✨ :cheer:

An astrology report from Annie Boticelli, which focuses a once-in-84-years planetary conjunction during the eclipse period. Jupiter and Uranus are conjunct in Taurus, with the energy beginning to flow April 8th. The last time this happened was 1941. She seems to be high on the 'it's all love and light' spectrum.

Basically, she says it will be a time of big change in the areas ruled by the planets - teaching, learning, international connection, groups, communities (including online). This is happening in the energy of Taurus, so it will be ground-shaking, or shake our foundations.

Increased odds of earthquakes. We've already seen some big ones this year.

Jupiter's themes are protection, expansion, growth, optimism, luck, and Uranus' are sudden change, breakthrough, rebelling against the norm, and innovation. This is all within the stable, practical sign of Taurus. So there's some groundedness for whatever is coming.

Possible effects include financial innovation and disruption. Breakthroughs in financial tech, perhaps digital banking, crypto. So IMO there could be more steps taken towards the much-feared digital ID. Especially because she says this period could see sudden shifts in the economy - financial freedom for some, instability for others. Anyone who is not ready to adapt will have trouble. Maybe the bankers burst the US debt bubble, but I doubt it - it's an election year, after all. On the other hand, they gotta find some way to control the US plebs to justify their mail-in voting fraud like the did in the plandemic times, otherwise Biden has no chance.

She also talks about the redefinition of the value of material possessions, consumption, even ownership. That could be good or bad. Either revaluing material possessions because of Weimar-style inflation, or 'you will own nothing and be happy', or through a realization that it is the Spirit that matters, maybe balancing out the normal materialistic consumerism. She mentions with Taurus being earth energy, there could be a turn perhaps to eco-friendly consumption choices, which is another basically decent idea that's been co-opted for the BS globalist green agenda designed to cause harm. Radical changes at any rate. May be Luddite-like movements towards simplification, resisting whatever 'benevolent' financial tech innovation they're planning. Or maybe it will be 'forced simplification'. Or maybe it will be good ol' simplification in positive terms.

Sudden growth and opportunity - magnifying Uranus' capacity for surprises. It's a time to be open to the unexpected, have faith, and to put out good intentions. The energy put into personal projects could pay off big time, as this energy is like a strong wave. There's also potential for revelation in personal values. This could be an awakening moment for the populace, too.

Environmental or agricultural innovations could happen. Maybe the elites will put energy into some new system of farming bugs.

Last time Jupiter and Uranus got together, in Pisces, in 2010/2011, the iPhone was released, along with the narcissism-inducing social media parasites, leading to mass mental health issues for many of the world's teenage girls. Scientists created the first artificial lifeform (publicly at least), the first human embryo was created using the DNA of 3 people, the Large Hadron collider started smashing away, and SpaceX launched the first ever commercial spacecraft (even though it was probably CIA/Pentagon). These are the kinds of 'advancements' (her word) from last time, I kinda shudder to think what transhuman BS will be rolled out with this cosmic energy.

Anyways, in 1941, when Jupiter/Uranus got together in Taurus. A lot of advancement in war-time technology. Computers, computing, aircraft - in UK, first jet aircraft was flown. Women in the UK/US in war factories.

Anyways, this gives her view of how the stars read for April. Throw in the eclipse energy on top of this, as well as the astrology report by Abhigya Anand above (who says 2024 will be rebellious like the 60's, starting in April) AND the C's code of mass false-flag program change - it looks to be an 'interesting time'.

Saw this on FB. A part of me wonders if this security or mad scientist theatre is just a ruse to get people to think that whatever strangeness happens on April (whether it comes to pass or not) is a result of our elites exercising their own power over reality - as a last ditch attempt to feign the illusion of total control.

1712292701721.png

Back
Top Bottom