Are 50% of Alien Abductees Homosexual?

anart said:
dantem said:
Could it be related to the amount of emotional energy released by one individual? Homosexual could feel "threatened" just by doing sex alone, even if in a lonely place, and the amount of fear in their lives could double that of a "normal" one, socially speaking.

More than a "curiosity" it could be a matter of food here, whenever sex is experienced so badly.
This may be the case in certain situations, but it might be important to remember that for a growing majority of homosexuals, sex is not experienced 'so badly' - that is, in part, the result of the entire 'gay pride' movement - the whole self-acceptance thing, despite the fact it's not really 'self-acceptance' as much as 'sexuality acceptance' which is a wholly different animal.

I'm assuming there is a bit of a language barrier, here since 'so badly' makes it sound a bit like it is an unpleasant experience, or a damaging experience, which it simply, at least in my personal experience, is not.

I would imagine that any matter of human sexual relations could be experienced 'badly' with lots of emotional baggage due to programming over what is right and what is wrong - so this line of thinking might have many more possibilities that are not wholly connected to homosexuality per se. fwiw
Hi Anart, the point I was trying to make is that at some point in history, as well as in many small communities all around the 'civilized world' today, homosexuals had, and still have, to fight hard to break the barrier of societal bias. Hope this make sense.

This was what I've experienced here around where I live, at last, where it's all small towns and few and almost hidden-for-survival little groups of people, joining together trying just to breath some fresh air out of their perceived 'diversity'.

It is true however that for a growing majority of homosexuals, sex is not experienced 'so badly', as you wrote, and in any case is not 'bad' their intrinsic relation, it is bad the shock they had when confronted to society at large - in their small towns, with no gay-pride around.

Here the situation is certainly improving now, expecially with the new generations of the 80's and 90's. And it's certainly a big relief for many homosexuals coming from the 70's, 60's and earlier.

Well, I've got here that 'in certain cases' don't really resolve the issue, as the percentage discussed above is far more wider than this small case-figure. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom