Are all "human" Feasts and Celebrations satanic?

You're putting words into my mouth :-);-) This depends chiefly on the intention of the emitter. And unfortunately, many groups in the music industry are connected, albeit unconsciously for some, to 4D STS entities that use their songs and concerts as "mass energy feasts" to feed on the participants' energy and instil them with a low vibration and addictive programs into the bargain. Of course, this doesn't mean we're powerless since we can also choose to integrate this song: what does it teach us about ourselves? Why have we chosen to listen to that song in particular in the first place? This may also be a good opportunity to see our own reflection, isn't it?
Music seems to have power to influence for good or bad. C's already said, music was deliberately tampered for STS purposes since 70's. There is a laurel canyon series on SOTT on how the music industry co-opted. It is 21 part series and here is the link to the first part. Use search button on sott for other parts.

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation Part 1

seek10 said:
Music seems to have power to influence for good or bad. C's already said, music was deliberately tampered for STS purposes since 70's. There is a laurel canyon series on SOTT on how the music industry co-opted. It is 21 part series and here is the link to the first part. Use search button on sott for other parts.

Totally agree. This corresponds roughly to the period of history where pop music, rap and rock n' roll started to spread. While they may not be satanic per se, the way the bands promoting them did impose it on the music market suggests that this has been a deliberate entreprise to tamper with uplifting traditional music to reverse the vibration. This would be consistent with the CIA COINTELPRO program that has shaped our modern society since the 50s, down to the level of what people believed to have been cultural revolutions (e.g. Hippies, Rappers and I do suspect that the French Yellow Vests may be part of the plot as well)

I think a bit from the New Testament is relevant here. In the Gospel of Mark, the author has Jesus say, "there is nothing outside a person that by going in can defile, but the things that come out are what defile." This is a pithy way of capturing what Paul wrote in Romans and Corinthians. The subject in these passages is food, but the principle is the same. Here are some excerpts from Romans 14:

14 Welcome those who are weak in faith, but not for the purpose of quarreling over opinions. 2 Some believe in eating anything, while the weak eat only vegetables. 3 Those who eat must not despise those who abstain, and those who abstain must not pass judgment on those who eat; for God has welcomed them. ... 5 Some judge one day to be better than another, while others judge all days to be alike. Let all be fully convinced in their own minds. 6 Those who observe the day, observe it in honor of the Lord. Also those who eat, eat in honor of the Lord, since they give thanks to God; while those who abstain, abstain in honor of the Lord and give thanks to God.
13 Let us therefore no longer pass judgment on one another, but resolve instead never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of another. 14 I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself; but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean. 20 Do not, for the sake of food, destroy the work of God. Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong for you to make others fall by what you eat; 21 it is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that makes your brother or sister stumble. 22 The faith that you have, have as your own conviction before God. Blessed are those who have no reason to condemn themselves because of what they approve. 23 But those who have doubts are condemned if they eat, because they do not act from faith; for whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.

The same applies to holidays. Some may "abstain" from certain holidays and celebrations for whatever reason. Maybe they're offended by their religious origins, or maybe they're religious and are offended that some holidays are in fact demonic or atheist. For example, a Jew might be offended by Christmas, or a Christian by Ramadan, and both might be offended by Valentine's day. In the case of food, someone in Paul's time may be convinced that certain meats were tainted by being sacrificed to idols. If they actually believe this, they will be emotionally affected by it. They will believe they're eating something inherently unholy (or participating in a celebration that is inherently evil in some way). In a similar way, a naive person might attend a religious service and be caught up in the hypnotic effect produced by it. Maybe they'll even catch some "attachments" as a result.

All these mental postures are "weak", spiritually. A spiritually strong person will not be affected by such nonsense. It's what comes out from a person that really matters, i.e., their actions, their "fruits". Not the material assimilated as a result of socialization and manmade ideas. A mature person is already dead to all that. They can celebrate any holiday, New Year, Christmas, Halloween, etc., because they will be "fully convinced in their own mind" - i.e., do it for a reason that isn't contingent on the reasons other people do it, but from their own inner motivation, and not be affected by all the baggage that other people associate with it.

So I guess you could say that all holidays are STS to the degree that the people celebrating them are STS and manifest as such while celebrating them. If they're not "dead to the world", there will always be doubts and subtle suggestions pulling one this way or that. But if you're at all spiritually mature, you can throw a heck of a New Year's party and not be spiritually worse off because of it.

This session came to mind that in a roundabout way applies to this topic. Particularly, in relation to some of what was brought up, like with problematic relatives and 'negative' music or feasts.

Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?

A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?

A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.

Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?

A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?

A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on

Q: (Ark) So, uh, I will tell a story about this “using all your senses”. A few days ago, I went out and I almost had an accident. I was driving on the interior peripherique - on the lane that was closest to the middle. There are three lanes. There was a guy behind me who was very unhappy that I was driving only 90kmh. He was swaying from left to right, trying to get past me and I could see it in the rear-view mirror. I looked to the right and realized I cannot do anything, because there was a car. I could see it.

So, I stayed. After about two minutes, you know, the one behind me again starts to act impatient behind me. But then, I look in the mirror again and the car to the right is gone. So I figure he must have moved somewhere else. Then I started to do {Ark makes descriptive hand gestures showing his driving maneuver} – only the car was there exactly in the right angle [to be in the blind spot.] But, uh, he was a young guy and he was fast. He steps on the brakes – and nothing happened, you see? I usually do not do such things. I was thinking very fast and that he must be gone, but I was not 100% sure. So, I should have waited until I was 100% sure. So, of course nothing happened, he just got upset.

A: We have more in mind. Take care with interacting with negative energies.

Q: (L) Well that’s kinda like creating your own reality, isn’t it?

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

Q: (L) So, in other words: awareness. Calling a spade a spade and not allowing something negative to enter you and believing it is positive. You can see it, perceive it and acknowledge it but not allow it to influence you. Because obviously, you cannot shut off your perceptions of the world, but you can control how it affects you. So, don’t let it inside, thinking it’s something that it’s not.

(Belibaste) So, see it as it is. If it is negative, see it as negative.

(L) Yeah, and they’re saying to focus on truth in order for changes to manifest in you that are positive. That is, “positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

Q: (Galatea) Choose the seeds you wish to water.

(L) Is that basically what we’re talking about here?

A: Yes

Back
Top Bottom