Articles on SOTT besmearing Poland

No government since 1989 in Poland have never represented the Polish and Poles, but Khazarian-Zionist mafia hire shop in the West in the United States and Israel. All the major political parties, diplomacy, the media are part of the same psychopathic Western propaganda. Simply put, Poles unwittingly gave power to the Jewish servants of the West, who go the Poles, because having Polish names, which changed sometimes twice their parents immediately after the Second World War. Jews were very long and well prepared to take over full power in Poland and managed it since 1989, which is the authority got on the tray of the communist servant of General Wojciech Jaruzelski. We, the Poles, who have the most people in YadVashem honored for saving Jews during the war, we can not stand the patch anti-Semites, that pin us for many years all over the world the descendants of those rescued Jews from the Holocaust. I want to remind that except in Poland for Poles to help a Jew was punishable by death from the Germans, but also to the whole Polish family. I'm not saying that Poles are some exceptional are the same as any other nation, but such words as patriotism, treason, love for their country are more powerful and difficult to eradicate and oblivion. Khazarian hatred of Jews to the Poles is cultivated in many Jewish homes, synagogues and Jewish communities and meetings.

There is a Polish patriot, who called Albin Siwak, who was a member of the Communist Party in Poland and has always been publicly ridiculed by people of Jewish origin in the same batch. I have his latest book ,, boiled frog syndrome "but unfortunately only in Polish language and can not be purchased at the bookstore only through the Internet.
Can I borrow this book, and unfortunately I know that the Ark may not be interested in her, because it is a completely different field, and Laura did not know the Polish language. Especially for the Pole might be a book that opens your eyes to many things in Poland, presented through the eyes of a member of the ruling camp may even shock people experienced who know the story of the autopsy.
In any case, I serve politely and if interested please contact me.

PS. I have one copy and the other members of the forum can not count on her loan only Laura and Arkadiusz.

I cordially greet the Polish

I know that a lot can patch me pinned anti-Semite, but I'm not, because anti-Semitism is a clever trap. Anti-Semite is not the one who does not like Jews, but the one who does not like the Jews, for example, telling the truth and straightens their lies. Are they honest Jews? Of course they are, but maybe one in a thousand, and I do not like those who believe in the Talmud psychopathic deceive and cheat all the countries in the world including Poland. And the fact that they are exploited by the world of psychopaths and strength STS does not afford them any leniency. I do not know how many generations it will take to make you people to understand that you can not have the riches of the world and the rest of humanity as slaves. I want to remind that during one of the sessions C's gave a shockingly high number of psychopaths just in Israel, thus shocking the suffering of Palestinians. I think the Jews (the community of believers in the Talmud) are cleverly exploited by the PTB to pursue their goals, which is absolute power and total control of the population, of course, for the good of Orion and misery of mankind.

4d candidate said:
I think the Jews (the community of believers in the Talmud) are cleverly exploited by the PTB to pursue their goals, which is absolute power and total control of the population, of course, for the good of Orion and misery of mankind.

I am sorry, but sweeping generalizations of any kind, no matter regarding what race or group of people, are not welcome here. SOTT and this forum have always been super careful regarding making a distinction between people accepting atrocities done in their name by their governments, and between their belonging to a specific race.

4d candidate said:
I know that a lot can patch me pinned anti-Semite, but I'm not, because anti-Semitism is a clever trap. Anti-Semite is not the one who does not like Jews, but the one who does not like the Jews, for example, telling the truth and straightens their lies. Are they honest Jews? Of course they are, but maybe one in a thousand, and I do not like those who believe in the Talmud psychopathic deceive and cheat all the countries in the world including Poland. And the fact that they are exploited by the world of psychopaths and strength STS does not afford them any leniency. I do not know how many generations it will take to make you people to understand that you can not have the riches of the world and the rest of humanity as slaves. I want to remind that during one of the sessions C's gave a shockingly high number of psychopaths just in Israel, thus shocking the suffering of Palestinians. I think the Jews (the community of believers in the Talmud) are cleverly exploited by the PTB to pursue their goals, which is absolute power and total control of the population, of course, for the good of Orion and misery of mankind.

As Keit mentioned in her reply to you "SOTT and this forum have always been super careful regarding making a distinction between people accepting atrocities done in their name by their governments, and between their belonging to a specific race."

There is no doubt the current crop of Zionist leaders are psychopaths in action. They were partly responsible for what happened to many European jews in WWII with the end game of establishing Israel, a country built on psychopathic principles. The Zionists continue to exploit and propagandize persons who lay claim to being jews, along with fundamentaist Christians and nations via guilt, black-mail and a sense of entitlement due to a false religious/racial history that began with obedience to a psychopathic god. Zionists and their programmed supporters - be they religious or otherwise - cause undue suffering to the Palestinians and other Muslim peoples at present.

That said, this does not make all but 1 in a thousand persons who claim to be jews honest or good here on earth. Where did you get this particular statistic? Or is it just a hunch on your part? Making sweeping statements about a group of persons with a questionable statistic that only 1 in a thousand may be trustworthy - and saying we can afford no leniency towards the majority - is pathological thinking. Just the sort of thing a Zionist or right-wing authoritarian might say about Muslims: "Oh, we're so sorry an innocent baby, child or a peace-loving Muslim family was killed in an airstrike, but we can't be lenient towards radicals and collateral damage happens"

You've been on this forum for a couple of years, 4d candidate. Long enough to know that many threads and articles dealing with this subject have been written and discussed. Not just about Zionists, but other psychopathic leaders of current and past governments who have caused much suffering to persons they deemed beneath them. For example, the Cs stated there was a high percentage of psychopaths a few hundred years ago in the low lands or where the Netherlands is now. Many Dutch merchants of that era were known for exploiting other peoples for gain. As were merchants from neighboring European nations during the age of exploration and expansionism.

Please do your soul good and reflect on your post above. Don't let your anger and fear make you an unwitting part of the 4D STS and the PTB's plans.

Nowhere I am written that only Jews are psychopaths, because psychopathy is not nationality or race, because psychopaths operate in the minority unless every country in the world. I'm not saying that only Jews are guilty of all evil in the world, but psychopaths different races and nations. I expected a rebuke for my post, and I want to be fair to the rules of this forum and the rest of its users. Just this topic applies to Polish, so I allowed myself to write from one another only about the situation in Poland, and I tried not to generalize this to all countries. Well, it came out how it came out, and in the future I will try to choose better words and opinions, not to be reprimanded by the moderators. The opinion I take to heart, and for the future I will try to be less emotional and more substantive.

4d candidate said:
The opinion I take to heart, and for the future I will try to be less emotional and more substantive.

Thank you. I had the feeling that the problem was just trying to express things in English along with the situation in Poland as it is now. NormaRegula explained it well.

4d candidate said:
No government since 1989 in Poland have never represented the Polish and Poles, but Khazarian-Zionist mafia hire shop in the West in the United States and Israel. All the major political parties, diplomacy, the media are part of the same psychopathic Western propaganda. Simply put, Poles unwittingly gave power to the Jewish servants of the West...

While I agree that Poland had and still has to deal with Zionist tentacles here and there, in the sense as NormaRegula explained, it seems to me that you might have been to some extent caught into the widespread narrative so common on numerous so called alternative Polish blogs and website that tend to see Jews behind everything and blame everything on Jews. That works perfectly as a distraction from the real problem and helps to channel the justified anger and/or frustration away from the real culprits, psychopaths, the thieves, liars and oppressors, whichever race or nationality they happen to be.

Each Polish government since 1989 (as many before) thought about themselves first of all. They represented nobody but themselves and their cronies. They had the ambition to be aligned with the West rather than the East 'since ever', so they were always an easy prey for Western powers to be taken advantage of. They have sold their souls long ago. As sad as it is, it's hard not to see it. So be careful what you buy into. As Laura said so many times:

"It doesn't matter who you are, what your interests are, what your beliefs are, which way you're focused. There's a website set up just for you, to take you in and vector your thinking and your attention and to make you think in the way that they want you to think".

Calling Auschwitz a ‘Polish death camp’ could result in jail time, as Poland tries to emphasise that Nazis were in charge

The Polish government has approved a new bill that foresees prison terms of up to three years for anyone who uses phrases like “Polish death camps” to refer to Auschwitz and other camps that Nazi Germany operated in occupied Poland during World War II.

The bill aims to deal with a problem the Polish government has faced for years: foreign media outlets — and even US President Barack Obama — referring to the Nazi camps as “Polish.”

The Justice Ministry said the Cabinet of Prime Minister Beata Szydlo approved the legislation during a weekly session on Tuesday. It is expected to pass easily in the parliament, where the nationalistic right-wing ruling Law and Justice party enjoys a majority.

Poles fear that as the war grows more distant younger generations across the world will incorrectly assume that Poles had a role in running Auschwitz, Treblinka and other German death camps, a bitter association for a nation that was occupied and subjected to brutality that left some 5.5 million Polish citizens dead during the war, about 3 million Jews and 2.5 million non-Jews.

“It wasn’t our mothers, nor our fathers, who are responsible for the crimes of the Holocaust, which were committed by German and Nazi criminals on occupied Polish territory,” Zbignew Ziobro, the justice minister, said Tuesday. “Our responsibility is to defend the truth and dignity of the Polish state and the Polish nation, as well as our fathers, our mothers and our grandparents.”

Many Poles support such legislation and feel that it differs little from laws that some countries, including Poland and Germany, have that make Holocaust denial a crime.

However, critics note that the government will ultimately be powerless to punish people outside of Poland, those most likely to use such language. They fear its true intent is to repress historical inquiry within Poland into Polish behaviour toward Jews. Though the Polish state never collaborated with the Nazis, there were some Poles who killed Jews or identified them to the Germans. That subject is anathema to the country’s nationalistic leadership, which has an official “historical policy” of promoting knowledge of the heroic episodes in Poland’s past.

There were also Poles who risked their lives to help Jews. The Israeli Holocaust museum Yad Vashem has recognized more than 6,000 Poles as “Righteous Among the Nations” for rescuing Jews, more than from any other country.

The bill had been under discussion for many months and originally foresaw a prison term of up to five years. The version approved Tuesday is milder. The Justice Ministry says that prison terms of up to three years would be reserved for those who intentionally slander Poland’s good name by using terms like “Polish death camps” or “Polish concentration camps.” Those who use such language unintentionally would face lesser punishments, including fines.

_http://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2005090/calling-auschwitz-polish-death-camp-could-result-jail-time-poland

I don't know what is going on in Poland, but this sounds crazy to me. :/

Back
Top Bottom