Astrology & Compatibility

Martina said:
Very interesting, thanks.
My best friend and I are Aries and Libra and we were really good team.
I'm glad that you find it interesting, Martina. Thank you, and happy for the Arian-Libran team as well :)

Many interesting thoughts bozadi. I daresay there's little I could add that you haven't already, but for now, two little things occur to me.

bozadi said:
I'm not sure but, maybe, if it not for our "alignment" with the Lizzies at the beginning of the falling, we wouldn't have such a problematic 3D STS process, but maybe we would anyway, and maybe our dance with the Lizzies accelerated a long term result, I don't know.

Well, going by this quote,
Q: (J) Go back to what they said before: "Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged." (T) We, as the human race, used our free will to switch from STO to STS. (L) So, at some level we have chosen the mess we are in and that is the Super Ancient Legend of the Fallen Angel, Lucifer. That is us. We fell by falling into that door, so to speak, going after the pot of gold, and when we fell through the door, the serpent bit us!

A: But this is a repeating syndrome.

Q: (L) Is it a repeating syndrome just for the human race or is it a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation?

A:It is the latter.

Q: (L) Is this a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation simply because it is the cyclic nature of things? Or is it as the Indians call it, Maya?

A: Either or.
I don't think it's so much that it's the Lizzies in particular as it is just aligning with 4D STS in a general way. If we were some other type of species that aligned with some other variety of 4D STS, maybe some aspects of our experiences would be different, but I don't doubt that the essential nature of the experience would stay the same. Predation, manipulation, et al. If it weren't them, then it would've been somebody else behind the "door", so to speak.

bozadi said:
One of the main reasons for me to skip the second polarity of Taurus-Scorpio is that I have for a long time a general difficulty in combining the meaning/functioning of the 'negative/feminine/yin' ones (Taurus-Scorpio, Cancer-Capricorn, Virgo-Pisces) with the 'positive/masculine/yang' polarities (Aries-Libra, Gemini-Sagittarius, Leo-Aquarius), if this is an appropriate terming. This nomenclature of positivity/masculinity and negativity/femininity can be very complicated, I suppose. Somehow, I suppose I can analyze and interprete the positive couples more clearly and efficiently. Sometimes, I tend to suppose that masculine signs are more about the mental/spiritual, and negative ones are more about the material/bodily side of life and that this might be part of the reason why I have difficulty in formulating a mental/spiritual explanation for yin as opposed to yang ones.

I do think you're correct about the 'positive/masculine/yang', 'negative/feminine/yin' attributions and their related sign polarities. Supposing that is the case, then I would think that attempting to explain the yin side in terms that are (at least what I consider as) innately positive (mental/spiritual) is incorrect, as they might only have material/bodily explanations rather than mental/spiritual ones, if that makes any sense. Maybe it's due to them being closer to negativity that there IS no explanation; the 'obscure' to the 'clear', in other words.

Also, I like your table!

I don't think it's so much that it's the Lizzies in particular as it is just aligning with 4D STS in a general way. If we were some other type of species that aligned with some other variety of 4D STS, maybe some aspects of our experiences would be different, but I don't doubt that the essential nature of the experience would stay the same. Predation, manipulation, et al. If it weren't them, then it would've been somebody else behind the "door", so to speak.
Absolutely, Teragon. My intention with my reference to the Lizzies was not specifically about the Lizzies but more about their "function". As an extremely STS-oriented group of beings, they were drawn to us as a promising 3D STS source of food and servants.

I do think you're correct about the 'positive/masculine/yang', 'negative/feminine/yin' attributions and their related sign polarities. Supposing that is the case, then I would think that attempting to explain the yin side in terms that are (at least what I consider as) innately positive (mental/spiritual) is incorrect, as they might only have material/bodily explanations rather than mental/spiritual ones, if that makes any sense. Maybe it's due to them being closer to negativity that there IS no explanation; the 'obscure' to the 'clear', in other words.
This subject is still unclear and uneasy to me. I mean the apparent or possible polarity between femininity / negativity / materiality on the one hand and masculinity / positivity / spirituality on the other, in terms of either astrology or else.

I don't think that this is directly translatable to the issue of male/female sexes or genders but nonetheless, there can be a roundabout correlation between, although my mind is not clear about the issue.

It appears that C's explanation that "female energy consorted with the wrong side" can be linked with the "repeating syndrome" issue. No, I'm not a male sexist, although I'm a male in this incarnation. You know, the C's statement sounds fair to me that in total, there would be a balance between male and female incarnations of a 3D soul. I have no problem with that, I believe that a soul inherently doesn't have a sex, that sex is selectable and variable as a part of the game in 3D. I just try to understand the issue unbiasedly to the extent possible.

As I also referenced in the table, and I'm happy that you like it, I think 3D is kind of a child-like level from the viewpoint of the cosmological big picture. A child has not yet truly held on to life. And the sex/gender divison seems to be one of the fundamental mechanisms of Life to promote interest in life through this strong magnetic attraction. This natural and also mysterious attraction between male and female is closely correlated with the attraction between man (in a sexless sense) and Universe, or Life. The mystery of the opposite sex is also the mystery of Life. It appears that they, male and female, and also man and universe, are one and same, eventually. But for Life to be, motion and balance is needed, which results in whatever we witness and need to learn more about.

« Reply #1 of bozadi on: January 28, 2017, 10:47:51 AM »

I don't feel that I really understand the functioning of "modalities", especially the "mutable", although I'm a Gemini. I also don't have a satisfactory grasping of the four elements. I fail to fundamentally associate the elements and the modalities with something I consistently observe in nature or in human life. Maybe this is something "elementary" and probably I've found many pieces of the answer but I've been unable to combine them aptly.
And thanks to this law (?) of opposition, we can better understand the peculiarities of signs. We cannot really understand, for instance, what Gemini is or how it functions without comparing it to its opposite sign, Sagittarius. They somehow form a natural complementary duality, like dual expression of the same principle.

I'll be glad to exchange opinions.

------------------------ ------------------------ --------------------------

Hi, bozadi : I have a series of data taken from the compilation of a series of lectures by a European astrologer on the twelve astrological signs, now I do not have the name of the lecturer. Although I am not an expert in astrology, it is a matter that we all interest in one way or another because the characteristics of the different signs can be verified by observing the behavior of the people around you.

These are excerpts from the lectures on the twelve signs and their characteristics that I find extremely interesting.

Gemini and Sagittarius signs :

GEMINIS: .- The doubt. Geminis unfolds in the sphere of the mental and in this sphere the unfolding becomes doubt.
Doubt (duo-two) is not only the inability to decide for an address, but also configures the ASPIRATION to follow at the same time two contradictory possibilities between them, the two possibilities of the so-called contradictory opposition, although lacking the force to assemble them into a higher unit.
In the sign of Geminis, it is a question of becoming itself an instrument of the preparation of a path, of living in a state equal to that of BREATH itself, always unfolding in two phases.
The organ that in the human body corresponds to the radiation of Geminis is the Lung, that is, the organ that serves the gaseous metabolism. Through the lungs the oxygen necessary for the renewal of the blood (INSPIRATION) is taken from the air, and the carbonic anhydride (SPIRATION) is expelled from this blood.
In this sign it is not a question of creating a path as in the sign of a Libra, but of becoming itself an instrument of the preparation of such a path, of living in a state equal to that of the breath itself, unfolding, always in Two phases, each of which, according to the side from which it is examined, is, at the same time, INSPIRATION AND SPIRATION.

BY SPREADING ME IN THE COSMOS, THE COSMOS INSPIRES ME.
AL ESPIRAR YO EN EL COSMOS, EL COSMOS ME INSPIRA A MI.

Translation to English is mine.
I could not find the correct English translation of two words for the act of breathing: entrance and exit of air.
Or inspire and exhale, for the latter, in the translated phrase is used "spreading"
It seems that the meaning changes depending on the subject being treated.

SAGITTARIUS.-We see a sign which, analogous to that of Gemini, to that of the twins, shows us two figures linked together, which in reality represent a single figure, a single image: that of the dual man.
But while these figures of Gemini were arranged next to each other as "brothers", in the symbol of Sagittarius the two figures are superimposed, to indicate with this that, instead of the coordination of opposites, that in Geminis still was in conflict, here in Sagittarius one of the two powers has already triumphed over the other.
This curious being of double character visualizes the symbol of Sagittarius is the figure of the "Centaur" its inferior part is an animal and its part superior is a God, and in the hand of this God we see the bow and the arrow prepared to shoot.
The tense arc is a symbol of that which, in physical investigation, possesses the potential energy in accumulated force, at the moment in which it is to be discharged; The triggered arrow is, in turn, the symbol of the energy placed in the world, which becomes current by the discharge, which becomes current in "statu nascendi".
The organ that in the human body corresponds to the radiation of sagittarius is the Hip.
The hips are the organs of the body by which the elevation occurs, that is, by which the man "gets right", adopts the erect body position, which differentiates it from the animal.
But this externally erected position of the human body is, in truth, the physical symbol of the interior elevation of the human being, of his ascension from the degree of animal to the degree of man.
This elevation is to be conquered; Man must overcome the animal he has inside, he must "overcome" by killing the animal, so that from this death, the "higher" stage, corresponding to the degree of "human being", is born.

VENERATION TO HEIGHT, AND LOVE "DOWN", ARE THE FUNDAMENTAL ALCHEMIST PRINCIPLES OF THE ASCENTIONAL EVOLUTION.

Hi, caballero reyes, thank you for sharing the piece, I like it and am glad that some of my perceptions about the functioning of the Gem-Sag polarity are confirmed in it.

The "centaur" part of the Sag interpretation is especially interesting and revealing, I think; killing the animal, that is, overcoming the domination of one's animalistic nature in favor of one's higher nature. This is also, at least partly, the symbolization in the stories of Perseus and Perceval, if I'm not mistaken because I've not really read them.

These seem to be related to transformation or changing one's state or level of consciousness. You know, there was a "fall" of humanity into STS and there is an effort on the part of some part of humanity to regain STO. As I believe that in astrology 3D is symbolized by the 3rd sign, Gemini, and its complementary sign, Sagittarius, I also believe that Gem is about data collection and Sag is about synthesizing collected data into knowledge and using it as a ladder to climb. I think that one of the significant problems about that part of humanity is that many of them have a difficulty in using their already available knowledge or intution. This is partly about desire-related corruption and also a complex of guilt and fear.

A strong Sag-drive is needed to effectively synthesize knowledge based on data and to climb with that knowledge. But this is complicated by corruption and complex. Some degenerative aspects of social assimilation is another disincentive probably; half of total population is OP anyway and not all of the other half is positively oriented.

I find it interesting that our galactic center is believed to host a supermassive black hole, which is currently located at about 26 or 27 degrees of Sagittarius, according to the tropical zodiac (position shifts extremely slowly). These last degrees of the Gem-Sag polarity is, I think, kind of an area of transition from 3D to 4D in the sense of the astrological correlation that I try to explore. So, the current position of this black hole from our perspective might be likened to a dragon waiting at the gate! And I think it actually symbolizes corruption and complex. And it takes an awareness of the situation and a strong will of re-transformation to STO to overcome the dragon issue. Corruption and complex from the perspective of STO orientation tend, I think, to result in a Geminian indecision, disbelief, perpetual change of focus and attention. These are among the ordinary functions of Gemini, the problem is not about Gemini per se, but a regression from the already gained Sag drive elements. This suspends STO-wise transformation and can perpatuate inertia and entropy.

In astrology, transformation is one of the main keywords of Scorpio. I believe that Taurus-Scorpio duality is mainly correlated with 2D lessons but it is not just limited to 2D. Each polarity is somehow reflected in all others. From a certain point of view, it can be said that Taurus is about maintaining a body or a structure. And its counterpart, Scorpio, according to my current understanding, searches for and performs transformations on the body/structure as deemed necessary for the good of the body/structure, for instance to adapt to new conditions or fight a threat or disease.

Acutally, both signs of an astrological polarity are natural and necessary and they are actually the dual and complementary expressions of the same principle; problems can occur in anyone of them and will probably be reflected in both of them.

And the regression, to whatever extent, from Sag to Gem goes parallel with the regression from Scorpio to Taurus. Affected people have difficulty in completing their needed transformations to progress towards STO due to the previously mentioned reasons. And I believe social assimilation is really a critical factor in this problem. Because, ordinarily, a person's harmonization with wider society is a progressive act. By default, person is Arian and society is Libran, and social harmonization is progressive. But most socities (or a majority of the individuals they include) as we witness are at war with themselves as well as with others. They are not really true to themselves. Warring is more Arian and it can be necessary sometimes but unconsciously warring with oneself is not generally a good indication. And I think this is closely related to the above mentioned regressive issues.

All of these views can include many faults and misconceptions or misinformation as they are not based on elaborate research but are just wild speculations based on some already available information.

I'll take a few notes here on the subject matter for possible further development later.

5D: 5th chakra, 5th sign Leo (Being, or Self-Awareness), and its opposite Aquarius (Knowledge, or Spherical Awareness);
The first four densities continuously recycle to and from 5D; 5D is maturity and all the beings from 1D to 4D are in a phase of maturation for reaching 5D finally. In 5D, each individual is completely aware of God as self; timeless, universal cocreator.

4D: 4th chakra, 4th sign Cancer (Love, Care), and its opposite Capricorn (Responsibility)
In STO terms, 4D is society as a real family or network acting with true solidarity. They are fully committed to love and help each other for gradual maturation to 5D; self as God, the infinite creator, which is of course the essential theme of 7D but 7D is not an invididual to do something. It is completely non-dualistic, no two separate things or concepts. It is perfectly pure being. I think this is closely related to the Cs statement, "Prime Creator Manifests IN you". 4D love helps individuals gradually become more and more confident and "courageous" to become aware of the "Leonine"/Godly reality.

3D: 3rd chakra, 3rd sign Gemini (Birth of Individual Awareness), and its opposite Sagittarius (Birth of Global/Spherical Awareness)
This is where we are. Fresh self-aware souls in the process of developing a basic understanding of what they are and what everything is all about, and the relationship between the two.

There are some fundamental similarities between 3D and 5D. Or rather, there appears to be some fundamental similarities of functioning among 1D, 3D and 5D on the one hand, and among 2D, 4D and 6D on the other.

There is an explanation in Ra that I consider to be relevant:

Questioner: Why are the red, yellow, and blue energy centers called primary centers? I think from the previous material I understand this, but is there some tracing of these primary colors back to intelligent infinity that is more profound than what you have given us?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot say what may seem profound to an entity. The red, yellow, and blue rays are primary because they signify activity of a primary nature.

Red ray is the foundation; orange ray the movement towards yellow ray which is the ray of self-awareness and interaction. Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another.

The green-ray entity is ineffectual in the face of blockage from other-selves. The blue-ray entity is a co-Creator. This may perhaps simply be a restatement of previous activity, but if you consider the function of the Logos as representative of the Infinite Creator in effectuating the knowing of the Creator by the Creator you may perhaps see the steps by which this may be accomplished.

I think that the second or opposite sign in each polarity of signs signifies a more global understanding (including others) of what is learned through the representation of the first sign. This is actually symbolized by the second sign of the first polarity of Aries and Libra (1D). As it is a very basic understanding in astrology, Aries is about "self" and Libra is about "others", so in all the subsequent/higher polarities, the first sign is more about the self while the second is more about others. For instance, around the first (Geminian) half of 3D, focus of interest is very much on self while in the second (Sagittarian) half, conscious consideration of other selves and/or of the relationship between the self and other selves is much more emphasized. This is not only about the difference between self and others but also about the difference between local and global.

By the way, just like some basic functions of lower densities (1D and 2D) are reflected in the 3D, probably the same also applies for higher densities, so they are also reflected in 3D, and others. 4D lessons of love and responsibility are so significant in 3D. So the first half of 3D is more about love or care of "self" while the second half is more about loving or caring for "others", which is associated with more responsibility taking. And in terms of 3D reflections of 5D lessons, similarly, the first half is more focused on self-awareness as in, "I'm God" singularly, while the second half brings a significant recognition of "Other Gods". As for 6D, represented by the polarity of Virgo and Pisces, which is very much about serving, I think that this is reflected in 3D as serving more for one's own specific family/clan/circle in the first half and then serving more generally or indiscriminately.

So, the first halves of each polarity of densities are more focused on "self" while the second halves are more focused on "others" and I think this is very much about the maturation/growth from the first to the second halves. It appears that "Service to Self" orientation is somewhat stuck in the first half (the "self" half) all the times in connection with a corruption based on free will somehow. It is probably always natural for souls in the first half of any density to be relatively more self-centered because this is something like childhood, you grow and gradually lessen your self-centeredness and taking gradually more responsibility for others. But somehow the focus of awareness for beings committing to STS is stuck on self, regardless of whether they are in the first or the second half of any density. This seems to be related to the Cs explanation, "STO flows outward and touches all including point of origin, STS flows inward and touches only origin point."

I associate the focus on "self" or on "others" with the first and second half of cosmo-polarities but the "others" here should be understood as including the "self";

"STO flows outward and touches all including point of origin, STS flows inward and touches only origin point"

"STO is balance. STS is imbalance. STO is balance because you serve self through [serving] others."

Back
Top Bottom