astronauts witness palin emerging from hyperdimensional vortex to eat the planet

JonnyRadar

The Living Force
partially inspired by spyraal's visualization of the wave :D thanks for the inspiration!

edit: i took out the image to cut down on bandwidth. to see it click here

:lol: :cry:

If you elongate the top of her head just a bit more, it becomes completely photo-realistic!

OMG. I dunno what to say.?.?.? The symbolism just gave me a shudder and scares the BeeGeeBus outta me.!.!.!
Like the movie THEY LIVE. Yes they do live. And they are here... ~shudder~
:scared: :scared: :scared:

I had to edit one word three(3) times. I gotta get my composure back.
EXCELLENT JOB :wow:

Re: astronauts witness palin emerging from hyperdimensional vortex to eat the pl

Fantastic, in a scary and realistic way! :evil: :O
The destructive face of the goddess, absorbing the Earth! :cry:

Re: astronauts witness palin emerging from hyperdimensional vortex to eat the pl

thanks for the feedback! :)

anart said:
If you elongate the top of her head just a bit more, it becomes completely photo-realistic!

version 2

palin-vortex-v2.jpg

her hair is neat and tidy even as destroyer-of-worlds!

Nice! In the first pic I thought I saw Cheney for a second... :scared:

Wow! The reality of it is :scared:

However, I can't see her as the destructive face of the goddess since in her dominionist point of view, she is only doing what she is being told to do by the "male dominator god". So maybe it would be better to call her ravaging angel?

Great work, JonnyRadar! :lol:

LOL , oh my god i knew those astronauts were not telling us everything...
awesome composition... :D

April said:
Oh god can I use this on my blog?

by all means! anyone who would like to can use this wherever they like.

Nienna Eluch said:
However, I can't see her as the destructive face of the goddess since in her dominionist point of view, she is only doing what she is being told to do by the "male dominator god". So maybe it would be better to call her ravaging angel?

good point! ;) worked up a new version with the male dominator god included, as well as "the mortified astronaut"...

mccain-palin-2008.jpg

Surreal! Noticed you added the little astronaut and the flag. Is that Cheney? :thup:

JonnyRadar said:
partially inspired by spyraal's visualization of the wave :D thanks for the inspiration!

Nice one JonnyRadar! I am only glad that the creative spirit is heating up!
So much is going on nowadays, and creativity is excellent for personal expression and releasing some pressure.
Keep it up! :D

Back
Top Bottom