Atlantis

shijing said:
I haven't either -- the Hindustan population is a good match with the described Paranthan civilization, and the Gobi Desert is where Cayce places his 'yellow' root race -- possibly correlated with the 'Native American' type. That would, perhaps, leave the Kantekkians...

Yes I believe your right. Gurdjieff states the area of the 3rd civilization, before the 3rd catastrophe turned it into the 'Black Sands' as located in the Northwest of Asia, in and around the area of the Caspian Sea.

#$%^%$@!@, I did it again! I replaced my previous post instead of adding a new one! What's wrong with me today?

Anyway, here's my new post, I'll try and redo the one I erased earlier in this thread...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erna said:
Maybe it's important to harness these locations in conjunction with sacred geometry (pyramids, obelisks, domes etc.) or devices to makes inter-dimensional/inter-planetary travel possible.

You gotta admit that the chosen location of the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico is rather peculiar. Doesn't look very random to me - right in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle (Devil's Sea Triangle).

53591620.MediaPicturesScreenSaverDownloadEarth1024AreciboObservatoryPR_1_7_02.jpg

Arecibo_sm.jpg

They must have had a really good reason to identify such a difficult mountainous region to build this. I wonder how many other observatories and radio telescopes are strategically situated underneath these vortices.

This is really cool shijing, thank you :)

I'm reading Beelzebub's tales to his grandson and I got to the part where he makes his first decent to Earth onto the continent of Atlantis, so I got fairly interested this matter. Maybe I will have something to contribute later but really I know nothing else about Atlantis except what I've read here.

It's interesting that Gurdjieff talk's about a colony on Mars which originated from closer to the center of the universe or the 'absolute' and as it turns out the C's say that the Atlantis people traveled to Mars. So far I have read that many people from mars inhabited Atlantis but I have not read anything yet that suggests it was the other way around.

"Beelzebub's tales to his grandson" cannot be taken in any way as reliable information though (I don't think). While Gurdjieff may have reasoned their to have been a colony on mars for a certain amount of time that coincided with what he believed to be duration of the existence of a continent called "Atlantis", the book i believe is mostly a fictional account of a possible historical time period primarily used to 'expand one's awareness' - I forget how Gurdjieff phrases it.

for what it's worth Beelzebub (or Gurdjieff) does talk of the expanded life span humans had during the time of Atlantis- (and that this was is normal for 3 brained beings). Also he says that the Atlantis was a society that was ruled out of fear, and would only fulfill obligations out of fear -so i believe this coincides with the C's point that Atlanteans were Service to self.

I can draw up quotes later with relative ease if I have here on my hands essential information that hasn't been discussed regarding Atlantis, which I highly doubt :P

realitybugll said:
I'm reading Beelzebub's tales to his grandson and I got to the part where he makes his first decent to Earth onto the continent of Atlantis, so I got fairly interested this matter. Maybe I will have something to contribute later but really I know nothing else about Atlantis except what I've read here.

It's interesting that Gurdjieff talk's about a colony on Mars which originated from closer to the center of the universe or the 'absolute' and as it turns out the C's say that the Atlantis people traveled to Mars. So far I have read that many people from mars inhabited Atlantis but I have not read anything yet that suggests it was the other way around.

"Beelzebub's tales to his grandson" cannot be taken in any way as reliable information though (I don't think). While Gurdjieff may have reasoned their to have been a colony on mars for a certain amount of time that coincided with what he believed to be duration of the existence of a continent called "Atlantis", the book i believe is mostly a fictional account of a possible historical time period primarily used to 'expand one's awareness' - I forget how Gurdjieff phrases it.

for what it's worth Beelzebub (or Gurdjieff) does talk of the expanded life span humans had during the time of Atlantis- (and that this was is normal for 3 brained beings). Also he says that the Atlantis was a society that was ruled out of fear, and would only fulfill obligations out of fear -so i believe this coincides with the C's point that Atlanteans were Service to self.

I can draw up quotes later with relative ease if I have here on my hands essential information that hasn't been discussed regarding Atlantis, which I highly doubt :P

Well, I think it should be fine for you to post anything that strikes you as interesting. You are the second person to mention Beelzebub's Tales now in connection with Atlantean prehistory, so my interest is piqued. Although I own a copy, I haven't read it yet (I have been busy reading other books on the recommended list here that are a bit more accessible), but from what I understand of Gurdjieff's life he spent a couple of decades amassing quite a bit of esoteric knowledge, much of which probably involved prehistory, and he may have woven some of that knowledge allegorically into this book. I probably won't be able to get to it at least until the end of the year, but what you have described makes me think that there might be some interesting things there that could be compared with both the C's material and other sources.

Shijing

Very nicely done, appreciate the collation effort!!!

While reading, a couple of thoughts came to mind that your piece triggered on specifics concerning planets and water. It is being posted here but could just as easily be moved elsewhere?

C’s Transcript
Q: (L) Now, Otto Muck came to the conclusion that the final breaking up of Atlantis occurred on June 5, 8498 B.C. Is this pretty close?

Seems this is about civilization (scattered from prior cataclysmic events), rather than land mass as the C’s said below;

C’s Transcript
A: It is “time for you” to know that Atlantis was not a nation, land, island, or continent, but rather, a civilization!

In discussing Mars/Venus flybys, water transference, prior water canopy and living water, I could not help wondering about the posts that were started by Iconoclast and RyanX;

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.0

and RyanX

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13528.0

Concerning water in various descriptions and researched by various persons, what though was brought on was as follows;

C’s Transcript
Q: (L) You said that the earth, up to that time, was surrounded by a water vapor canopy, correct?
A: Yes.

Was water at that time perhaps as described elsewhere “Living Water”?
- Was it affected by gravity in some molecular way that differs from today?

Marq de Villiers in his book called ‘Water’ discuses water canopy in this way;
The prevailing theory is that the atmosphere was created from the release of gases from Volcanic eruptions. As aeons passed, the first lightweight silica and aluminum rocks, which are typical of continental land masses, formed. The surface of the earth cooled, and water vapour in this spanking new atmosphere condensed to form water of the oceans. Which begs the question: where did the water vapour in the atmosphere come from in the first place? What was it in the volcanism that was our first “weather” that produced water? Or perhaps it was already present in all that cosmic junk – comets, after all are, are sometimes little more than frozen lakes of water – and it came from space, an alien and infinitely curios little molecule. For water is curios, much more curious than it might first appear, and is actually little understood. Why is it for instance, that water is the only substance whose solid form is less dense than its liquid one (a phenomenon that has profound implications for aquatic life)? Scientists have discovered that water is made up of hexameters of hydrogen atoms arranged in what is called a “cage” structure, and that the smallest theoretical drop of water is made up of six molecules arranged as a cage. Which means what? No one really knows.

“Cage” molecular system, how would gravity affect this; open the Cage?

C’s Transcript
Q: (L) And when Mars came by it overloaded the earth’s atmosphere and it fell as a deluge, correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) At that time was Martek drawn close to the earth and did it have water on its surface which the earth then robbed or borrowed?
A: That is very close to being the case. It is far more complicated than that so we will leave that at this time.

Shijing said;
There seems to be some confusion regarding the role of Mars and Venus in the first and second cataclysms – in general it seems to be the case that Mars played the central role in the first cataclysm, whereas Venus did in the second, but one gets the impression that both planets were somehow involved in both instances.

- Was the earth primarily a salt water basin with evaporation belts as today, feeding polar regions?
- Was the water transference from Mars primarily salt or fresh?
- Did this transference happen numerous times as perhaps indicated by Velikovsky; Venus’s tail, Mars/Martek passes, other?
- Mythology and ancient rock paintings describe polar events, axis mundi, war’s in the heavens between good and evil, Mars and Venus, warrior and murderer or reversed depending on the affects to ones culture at the time of these probable events; perhaps this is the recorded difference between Mars/Marteck?

C’s Transcript
Q: Why was the sea level several hundred feet lower? Because there was ice somewhere or because there was not as much water on the earth at that time?
A: Ice.
Q: Was the ice piled up at the poles? The ice sheet of the ice age?

Q: So, Atlantis existed during the ice age?
A: Largely, yes. And the world’s climate was scarcely any colder away from the ice sheets than it is today.

What volume of water transference from Mars/Martek are we talking about one wonders? Was our ice piled up at the poles part of this water, or was it a separate event as the ice is indicated as being caused by the belt moving North with rapid buildup of ice from precipitation?
A gain of 200ft within our oceans is something like 20 +/- million cu/km of water, not taking into account inland seas/lakes/rivers etcetera. Evidence suggests that our ice sheets were many kilometres thick, the area of North America alone could account for this volume.

C’s Transcript
Q: How does global warming cause glaciers?
A: Increases precipitation dramatically. Then moves the belt of great precipitation much farther north. This causes rapid buildup of ice sheets, followed by increasingly rapid and intense glacial rebound.
Q: (L) Why was the rest of the planet not available for use?
A: Ice.

Q: (L) So, the rest of the planet WAS covered by ice?
A: No.

Q: (L) There is something I am missing here.
(A) Much of the planet was covered by ice, but not all.

- The amount of reserved ice represents an incredible amount of frozen cu/km of water in scope. If this is not inclusive of water transference as discussed, than by computations, what would the sea level look like? Currently, in very crude oceanic estimates, it looks like something close to 1.3 billion cu/km @ average depths of 3,790 meters.
- When looking at the arctic sub-oceanic landscape and trench systems, it is possible that the area looks like it was grooved out by water at some historical stage. If there was transference did the water freeze and come down like an avalanche, or did it remain in a liquid state? Whatever the state it seems the velocity of the fall would have worked like a water jet on substratum’s and would have washed upon the continents in unfathomable strength and destruction. The old myths from North American and others tell of giant waves washing down from the north leaving behind nothing in its wake.
- When talk here is of three baseline cataclysms one wonders of course that many more of this type seem likely to have happened via asteroids, comets, transference, precipitation belts and technological achievements over the aeons. Did are water develop naturally or was it literally deposited?

C’s Transcript
Q: (L) What I am getting at is: why go to all the trouble to thaw out a whole big island if it might have been easier to have been somewhere else?
A: Magnetic power grid physics . EM utilization. Crystals, and the like. Seeking paths to the interior? The “Poles” know best!

“Seeking paths to the interior”; just made me think of the historical references to the right and left hand path of spinning opposite poles and “The poles know best!”

And this quote by Gerry Forster ‘MU to Thule’
The Aryan Swastika.
In this connection of Right and Left Hand Paths, it’s interesting to note that the swastika, which is a true Aryan symbol and represents a “square wheel”, has a duality in its symbolism. The right-handed swastika represents the “Wheel of the Golden Sun” and the Right Hand path of Good, whereas the opposite applies to the left-handed swastika. Hitler chose the right-handed swastika as the emblem of his Nazi Party because it was the Aryan symbol of power and good fortune. The left-handed and far more appropriate one, he rejected fearing it might bring him evil and misfortune! That he was in error on both counts, is a matter of history!

C’s Transcript
Q: (L) And you said that the “flood of Noah” was the story of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?

Q: (L) And that was caused by what?
A: Venus.

Q: (L) I thought you said it was caused by Martek?

Q: (L) Well, how can it be caused by Venus if it was caused by Martek?
A: Venus also “caused” Martek.

- Venus also “caused” Martek; like the Cyclops gash in its face, Mars at one moment is the warrior battling Venus and upon another orbital pass it becomes Martek with different intent?

As for water lose on Mars, what would that look like, what volumes? What percent was transferred and what was evaporated or drifted off into space as frozen lakes? The only thing noticeable when viewing Mars landscapes is that much of the planet (below observable escarpments) has the appearance of ancient ocean floors with trench systems. Olympus Mons is +/- 26 km in elevation from the mean elevation datum. The escarpment rises approximately to the 6 km mark on this feature or 6,000 meters; our planet has some > 10,000 meter marks in oceanic depth. Tried looking at the topographical maps to ascertain the land mass percentage above and below this mark to get an idea of the possible water volumes, but have not found the means yet. The surface area of Mars is 144,798,500 km/sq in comparison to our planet at 510,100,000 km/sq, so estimates crudely might be in the 300 to 500,000,000 cu/km of water that is basically no more.

643pxolympusmonsalt.jpg

There were some other interesting communications by the C’s that discussed things that might be suitable to place here as follows;

C’s Transcript
A: Look to geologic map patterning for answer.
Q: What in particular should we be looking for?
A: Sequences, locators, historical telltale hints and signs. The
signs always point the way for those who bother to read.

Added the above because in the original context it was used while discussing Volcano’s as the lead-in, however, it is an excellent communication point about many things in our natural physical environment and this statement fits in the germane.

Hi Parallax --

Parallax said:
C’s Transcript
Q: (L) Now, Otto Muck came to the conclusion that the final breaking up of Atlantis occurred on June 5, 8498 B.C. Is this pretty close?

Seems this is about civilization (scattered from prior cataclysmic events), rather than land mass as the C’s said below;

C’s Transcript
A: It is “time for you” to know that Atlantis was not a nation, land, island, or continent, but rather, a civilization!

This is a really good point, and it hadn't actually occurred to me before; it would make sense of a lot of things if the last cataclysm had been around 10,000 BC, but the Atlantean civilization finally collapsed about 2,000 years later.

As for everything else you have either brought up or asked about, I think it is all very good -- I don't know enough about water in any of the relevant ways to give you any answers, but maybe we will eventually arrive at some in time. I think it is very likely that various mythologies reflect interactions between the planets nearest us, and the 'wars' that were fought amongst them including electrical discharge, gravitationally-induced disasters, and (apparently) the interplanetary transfer of water.

Wow I just stumbled upon all of this atlantean information and for a newb it all does boggle the mind, I did not know Gurdjieff talked of other planets and aliens and Atlantis... crazy, and I am also guessing this is a post for the more informed researchers and un-newbs... I will slowly back away now.

Jesse said:
Wow I just stumbled upon all of this atlantean information and for a newb it all does boggle the mind, I did not know Gurdjieff talked of other planets and aliens and Atlantis... crazy, and I am also guessing this is a post for the more informed researchers and un-newbs... I will slowly back away now.

Pish-posh, and don't be silly -- take your time and have fun reading. There is a lot of info on this thread, and no hurry to digest it all at once :)

Hi Akopirnas --

Akopirnas said:
Shijing said:
Atlantis

Damien in Kabul

Q: (L) Who built the statues at Damien in Kabul?
A: An early Persian race, 3rd density in nature.

Dear Shijing and forums members, here is mentioned "Damien" or "Bamyan"(Buddhas monumental statues)?

Thanks! ;)

Sorry, where is "Damien" and "Bamyan" mentioned? Or was that your question?

Shijing said:
Hi Akopirnas --

Akopirnas said:
Shijing said:
Atlantis

Damien in Kabul

Q: (L) Who built the statues at Damien in Kabul?
A: An early Persian race, 3rd density in nature.

Dear Shijing and forums members, here is mentioned "Damien" or "Bamyan"(Buddhas monumental statues)?

Thanks! ;)

Sorry, where is "Damien" and "Bamyan" mentioned? Or was that your question?

Yes, I don't understand what is Damien... River?

Akopirnas said:
Yes, I don't understand what is Damien... River?

OK, I understand your question now -- I think that your guess is right that the word 'Damien' in the transcript should actually be 'Bamiyan', referring to the Buddha statues there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDbrZaoXh4I

I'm sure I will be corrected if this is wrong, but thanks for bringing this up since I had never understood what this question referred to until now.

I found this article and video about "city that is Atlantis", but i would rather say city that was part of Atlantis because it was civilization not a city:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XijzS1-seg&feature=player_embedded

Here are photos:

article-1236651-07A2C7D6000005DC-582_634x416.jpg

article-1236651-07A2C7C0000005DC-322_634x418.jpg

article-1236651-07A2C7CA000005DC-434_634x415.jpg

article-1236651-07A2C7F7000005DC-923_634x416.jpg

A group of 'undersea archaeologists' have become the latest to claim they have uncovered the lost city of Atlantis.

The scientists - who have refused to identify themselves - have released a series of images taken beneath the Caribbean.

They insist the snaps show what appear to be the ruins of a city that could pre-date Egypt's pyramids, which appeared after 2600BC.

They even told a French newspaper that one of the structures appears to be a pyramid.

Now the anonymous group wants to raise funds to explore the secret location where the images were taken.

They would not reveal the exact location, however, saying only that it was somewhere in the Caribbean Sea.

The claims have raised eyebrows on the internet, though sceptics refrained from debunking them entirely - just in case.

The legend of Atlantis, a city of astonishing wealth, knowledge and power that sank beneath the ocean waves, has fascinated millions.

Time and time again hopes have been raised that the lost city has been found - only for those hopes to be dashed against the evidence (or lack thereof).

Its location - or at least the source of the legend - remained a tantalising mystery.

In 1997, Russian scientists claimed to have found Atlantis 100 miles off Land's End.

In 2000 a ruined town was found under 300ft of water off the north coast of Turkey in the Black Sea.

The area is thought to have been swamped by a great flood around 5000BC, possibly the floods referred to in the Old Testament.

In 2004 an American architect used sonar to reveal man-made walls a mile deep in the Mediterranean between Cyprus and Syria.

In 2007 Swedish researchers claimed the city lay on the Dogger Bank in the North Sea, which was submerged in the Bronze Age.

And as recently as February of this year, what appeared to be grid-like lines that resembled city streets were spotted on Google Earth - in the ocean off the coast of Africa.

Sadly Google itself quickly debunked the suggestion, explaining that the lines were left by a boat as it collected data for the application.

'Bathymetric (sea-floor) data is often collected from boats using sonar to take measurements of the sea-floor,' a spokesman said.

'The lines reflect the path of the boat as it gathers the data.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1236651/Is-lost-city-Atlantis-Grainy-images-released-showing-city-like-structures-beneath-Caribbean-Sea.html#ixzz0atROkLMR

Why they don't want to identify? If they think that it will protect them from PTB that want to hide it, they would be easily found by them and silenced so it's better to identify yourself for some protection, but even then you're not safe and can be blackmailed or silenced!

It is strange that this article doesn't cite the french newspaper where the images are supposed to have been released.
The images seem to come from some TV program!

Back
Top Bottom