AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Article here:

http://thehealist.com/rheumatoid-arthritis-caused-amoeba-infection/

Excerpts:

Doctors who practice in this field of medicine say rheumatoid arthritis is not an “auto-immune” disease at all. Rather, the immune system is attacking the amoeba, which hides out in areas of the body that get less blood flow, like the cartilage of joints. In the process, the immune system ends up attacking the tissues of the body where the amoeba lives. If the amoeba is in the colon it is called ulcerative colitis. If in the small intestine it is called Crohn’s disease. If in the joints rheumatoid arthritis. If in the blood, lupus. If in the nerves, multiple sclerosis (MS). If in the skin psoriasis or scleroderma.

... practitioners who have made breakthroughs in successfully treating rheumatoid arthritis by killing these amoebas with anti-amoeba drugs like Metronidazole and Allopurinol. Better results are seen when the anti-amoeba drug is accompanied by nutritional support and removal of environmental toxins that weaken the immune system, such as mercury from mercury amalgam dental fillings. Good results are often seen in as little as six weeks. Damage to joints cannot be reversed, but chronic inflammation usually goes away. An astounding 80% of his rheumatoid arthritis patients got relief. Many with no recurrence of symptoms.

Re: RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS CAUSED BY AN AMOEBA INFECTION?

Very interesting! Considering that trichomonas vaginales (an amoeba) is among the most common infection out there, this theory shouldn't be surprising at all. Yet, it is the first time I read such research within the context of amoebas and autoimmune diseases.

It is intriguing to hear that so many people have benefited from this relatively simple treatment: an anti-parasitic!

Fascinating.

Very interesting indeed! Just a note regarding a usage of Metronidazole, it is indeed a drug of choice in case of amoebas. But be careful about chronic usage. Don't know about humans, but in animals, particularly dogs chronic administration of Metronidazole can cause toxicity. In this case diazepam is used as an antidote.

According to the PDF article, metronidazole was used for the first two days of each week, during 6 weeks. It was combined with allopurinol and cortisone. The later one to counteract detox reactions. The dose was higher than the average one used to treat trichomona vaginalis and it seems that was one of the keys for treatment success.

They also addressed mercury toxicity and other environmental factors. Their dietary advice with "whole grains" was bad though. Still amazing that they got results while patients ate gluten!

Hi,
there is another holistic approach to parasites in the traditional Chinese medicine of old times.
They call these parasites (fungi, virus,bacteria, etc) gu worms.

They can cause all kind of diseases which have a common thread, that is inflammation. It could be a simple bowel disease, rheumatoid arthritis, candida, or dementia.
Here is an interesting article about this issue - apart for some specific therms, it is easy to understand - it comes down to information that is transmitted under various forms, that could make one sick, be it a the form of a virus, fungus, or a spell. Interesting.

_http://www.classicalchinesemedicine.org/2014/06/an-ancient-solution-for-modern-diseases-gu-syndrome-and-chronic-inflammatory-diseases-with-autoimmune-complications/

Herbal remedies were know for a long time against these gu worms. Some of the diseases are multi faceted such as the rheumatoid arthritis which is a bi syndrome (due to 3 factors:wind, humidity, cold - therefore more difficult to heal).

Just to mention here - I suffered for years with rheumatic arthritic pain which almost completely disappeared after living 3 weeks without heating, at an average temperature of 17C. Cold treatment worked for me! many thanks!

Joy

Is it said somewhere how people contract that amoeba (I believe it’s actually protozoa?), and can it go from human to human?

I’m so sorry that I have read this so late, my father in law who had psoriasis in the last 35 years died last October. And no one in his surroundings didn’t had and still don’t have psoriasis.

Chronology this discoveries, link:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TIWMzzB1UYcJ:www.townsendletter.com/May2008/arthritisfound0508.htm+&cd=4&hl=hr&ct=clnk&gl=hr

Fascinating stuff, thanks for posting.

So we have amoebas in Rheumatic Arthritis Diseases, we have fungus in cancer, seems to me that infection is the hallmark of most modern diseases. Question is, is it a causative agent or merely an epiphenomenon. That treating the bugs improves health of afflicted persons points to the former.

Have a relative with MS, but unfortunately he is sold on mainstream medicine ... sad.

Thanks Laura for posting this, and Gaby for the additional information, really interesting. I have a friend with Crohn's and she has tried all the mainstream medical treatments to no avail. Hopefully this article will give her a different perspective on how to manage and overcome it....thanks again.

Hithere said:
Very interesting!

Yeah, and potentially treatable in a much shorter time than auto immune diseases. There may be a complex of things going on with diseases where toxicity leads to parasitic opportunism. Where there isn't a major toxicity problem, and a healthy immune and overall system, the same infection would be a minor blip on the radar of the immune system and quickly cleared out. That's actually very close to what Hulda Clark and others have said.

Also while many of these diseases have been around longer, there seems to have been an explosion of cases after amalgam fillings, widespread vaccines, toxic oils, and a general worsening of junk food diets spread in the last century or so. It all points to the problem not being infection, per se, but what happens when the system is already far compromised when the infections happen.

SeekinTruth said:
Hithere said:
Very interesting!

Yeah, and potentially treatable in a much shorter time than auto immune diseases. There may be a complex of things going on with diseases where toxicity leads to parasitic opportunism. Where there isn't a major toxicity problem, and a healthy immune and overall system, the same infection would be a minor blip on the radar of the immune system and quickly cleared out. That's actually very close to what Hulda Clark and others have said.

Also while many of these diseases have been around longer, there seems to have been an explosion of cases after amalgam fillings, widespread vaccines, toxic oils, and a general worsening of junk food diets spread in the last century or so. It all points to the problem not being infection, per se, but what happens when the system is already far compromised when the infections happen.

Hi Seekin Truth,

I have had several cases when clients show up with severe complications, both physical and psychological, with puzzling symptoms or completely normal blood investigation results, but feeling awful.

In both cases it is required to have the means to do a differential diagnosis, which requires knowledge of reading the signs and putting them together. Everything from skin color to shivering, sleep patterns to borborigmi, thirst and appetite, excretions,pain patterns, the family history of diseases, personal history have a well integrated meaning, which, after a few hours of asking, seeing, touching, listening, etc. develops into a picture where parts are integrated organically. All is a living history of a person and his entourage which, also holds the keys to reintegration.
That's why routine examination and treatment is rarely effective. Also, the big question is when is this person ready to get healed?? Also, why this diseases and not another?

So is not only healing that matters but the whole person's awareness and understanding.

I was myself miserable from systemic inflammation. I worked my way through both physical and psychological healing, me being the lab rat. It seems that I needed this disease until I learned to cure myself, as now I feel better than 30 years ago and I didn't catch the influenza or other ailments for quite awhile.

I know, the Chinese philosophy is rather unknown, but there are lots of texts which hold the answers to the way to navigate this period's troubled waters. Is anyone interested?

Just my 2 cents
Joy

So if the key to heal rheumatoid arthritis and possibly also to some extend ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, lupus and MS, is by "killing these amoebas with anti-amoeba drugs like Metronidazole and Allopurinol" the question arises, if there are other drugs that are not that poisonous, or even natural anti-amoeba treatments that could be used instead of "Metronidazole and Allopurinol" with the same effect?

Back
Top Bottom