Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Re: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

thanks! I dont know if I can wait that long though.... :( I may give it a try. The Secret History of the World is my next actual book purchase planned and thats 2 volumes. . I'm also hoping to get a infrared sauna blanket soon so, need to budget wisely I guess.

SummerLite said:
YEA!!! Volume 3 is here! Unfortunately no kindle version on Amazon. Will that be available at some point? My book list is sooooo long thanks to the forum and I've got to buy kindles often due to the expense of my reading appetite.

That might be a good idea to have (also) the paper version because we never know what could happen to the electronic version.

I hope to be ordering all of Laura's books that I need to catch up on, in the next few days. I just wondered whether the book on Julius Caesar ever got printed as I didn't come across an announcement except that hopefully it would be out by end of December. I am so looking forward to that one as well!

I have been saving up as can only get them shipped to UK then physically bring them back here.

Gandalf said:
SummerLite said:
YEA!!! Volume 3 is here! Unfortunately no kindle version on Amazon. Will that be available at some point? My book list is sooooo long thanks to the forum and I've got to buy kindles often due to the expense of my reading appetite.

That might be a good idea to have (also) the paper version because we never know what could happen to the electronic version.

Hi Gandalf, I appreciate the reminder. I had forgotten about this possibility and the actual books are so good to have for several reasons. So, I went to Amazon with my long list of books to see what they had in the used sections and placed a order. There are some GREAT deals to be had this way. There are also some amazing buys on new books. I bought a new, The Sacred and The Profane: The Nature of Religion by Mircea Eliade for $3.06 (+$3.99 shipping), what a deal!!!! This is actually cheaper then most kindles.

Thanks, love it!

SummerLite said:
Gandalf said:

Hi Gandalf, I appreciate the reminder. I had forgotten about this possibility and the actual books are so good to have for several reasons.

Yes, consumer-grade electronics always fail at some early point, but paper survives much longer, especially when there are many copies in circulation.

Laura thank you for all the work on these transcripts. I can't imagine how long each one takes! I've ordered Vol. 3 and am currently re-reading Vol 2. I am constantly surprised how much I missed in previous readings as I go back and revisit with growing awareness.

Toujours rien de nouveau pour les livres de Laura en Français ?...

Still nothing new for Laura's books in French?. . .

Is there anyway that Laura, her husband and team can make all the transcripts fit into 1 big book if not soon then eventually? It would make the information much more mobile.

celestialvisionz said:
Is there anyway that Laura, her husband and team can make all the transcripts fit into 1 big book if not soon then eventually? It would make the information much more mobile.

All the transcripts up until today will be approximately 9 volumes. Unless you meant a digital book, it would be so thick and heavy that it would be not very mobile (and difficult to manufacture)... ;)

PERLOU said:
Toujours rien de nouveau pour les livres de Laura en Français ?...

Still nothing new for Laura's books in French?. . .

Nothing new so far.

Merci Gandalf...

Gandalf thank you. . .

I ended up ordering from Amazon (not in the U.S.) due to shipping costs near the beginning of July, and they usually immediately send a confirmation of shipping. It was fully listed on their site for ordering. However, this showed up the other day:

Amazon said:
We're still trying to obtain the following item:

Knight-Jadczyk, Laura "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1996"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying.

Just thought I would let you know and may in fact have to change the order.

voyageur said:
I ended up ordering from Amazon (not in the U.S.) due to shipping costs near the beginning of July, and they usually immediately send a confirmation of shipping. It was fully listed on their site for ordering. However, this showed up the other day:

Amazon said:

That's weird because Amazon is producing the books. Could you share the link to the product page that you used?

Data said:
voyageur said:

Amazon said:

That's weird because Amazon is producing the books. Could you share the link to the product page that you used?

That does sound strange. Fwiw, I have recently ordered the 1995 & 1996 (volumes 2 & 3) transcripts from amazon.co.uk and they are being delivered on Monday, with no ordering problems. :)

Back
Top Bottom