"Awake and Aware" Conference 2011 (Project Camelot)

anart said:
Rabelais said:
I have been following the Bill Ryan show for longer than it has been a topic on this forum. I have watched Project Camelot evolve into it's present state from the notoriety that Ryan stumbled into by being the one tasked with spreading the Serpo tale. I suspect that neither Bill or Kerry consciously planned this level of exposure. Were they just useful idiots who happened to be at the right place at the right time?

The driving incident was not a defining act, in and of itself. It was simply one more confirmation in a long string of observations, over a reasonably long period of time, pointing to the symptoms of cognitive dissonance in both of the principal participants of Project Camelot. I think that this is obviously born out in their productions. That was why I mentioned it in this thread. I seriously doubt that your difficulties in getting the car out of your garage match the manic driving demonstration that I witnessed.

Considering it was most certainly a rented car, I think you're making too much out of it and it's actually rather off topic. I think it would be beneficial to actually focus on the topic at hand - the conference, the disinformation, the handling of lies. Your having followed them for so long is on topic and worthy of discussion, but their, or anyone's, driving really appears to be a personal attack and we try to avoid that, since it usually does little good, is subjective, and actually detracts from following the line of force of the discussion. fwiw.
It may just be that she was 'seein' obstacles that weren't really there :/

stellar said:
It may just be that she was 'seein' obstacles that weren't really there :/

You mean like piloted space rocks?! (sorry couldn't resist) :D

I've watched the Panel Discussion and I can tell you that I got a headache and a sick feeling in my stomach afterwards.
It was full of wishfull thinking and worshipping of Rechard Hoaxland. and the guy on the left who was able to interupt anybody and everything with his "funny" way of beeing was so destructive for the whole thing too.
and Karry's comments showed really how far away she is from any rational approach to reality. She simply loves to believe.

Pashalis said:
Karry's comments showed really how far away she is from any rational approach to reality. She simply loves to believe.

That's Kerry!

Back
Top Bottom