'Awakening as one' and video 'The Quickening'

Rich

The Living Force
I watched a film/documentary/presentation entitled "The Quickening". links to a group at awakeningasone.com. _http://vimeo.com/27240681

All around the planet hundreds of millions of people are waiting for events to unfold in the year 2012, that they... believe will bring either the birth of a harmonious new reality... or 'the end of the world.

But what if those events were actually to take place THIS YEAR, in 2011?

In Awakening As One's new film "The Quickening" we will explain why so many people have been experiencing the sensation that "Time is Speeding Up"; particularly since the Earthquake in Japan.

And we will also show how research indicates that this accelerated experience of reality could peak sometime around October 28th, 2011; culminating in a global experience of Unity Consciousness, which would then lead to the experience of a harmonious new way of being.

"The Quickening" will also take a look at the unfolding of current events and how they directly relate to Hopi and Mayan Prophecies, indicating that we are on the Cusp of Great Changes, which signify the shifting of the Age... and the Birth of a New World.

It is actually quite well produced with some similar concepts to those discussed here: 'as above, so below', 'all is lessons'. It does have some interesting speculation on how catastrophic events may manifest, which I found quite motivating in terms of preparing oneself to just how quickly systems could collapse, but full of new age tripe: very specific about dates, connections to Elinen, a brown dwarf following it, the mayan and Hopi prophesies etc

They claim on Oct 26th all people of Earth will suddenly know all there is to know about everything and become enlightened and theorise that even George Bush will, as a result, face up to all the bad things he's done and feel very sorry.....Codswallop!

Quite interesting to see an allied forum where there is discussion on ●•٠· KNOW THYSELF ·٠•● [Video]: _http://iparte.com/forums/topic/177/know-thyself

Mostly very positive:

But, as regards the video, it is most succinct, stripping bare the underlying issues which confront us, laying before us the root that we may begin digging there. For more material relevant to the video, see: http://veilofreality.wordpress.com/

One moderator 'Ron and Julie' claims to have made contact and explains their 'all are one' philosophy.

I enjoyed this movie so much I contacted the filmmaker and invited him to join the discussions. I am so passionate about people taking radical responsibility and the time to find their own truth and not just buying every story that is sold to them. I don’t pretend to understand (but would like to) why some choose to cling to old texts and beliefs that have proven not to work or have actually create more war and harm than good. All books, texts, scripts were written by man. They are someone else’s version of the truth during a completely different time. I enjoy them and respect them, but I can’t cling to them.

I want to stay awake, I am going to pay attention and question everything. Our soul has the answer for our journey and my answer may not be the same as yours nor yours mine. We don't all have to agree. There is NO one path. There is NO one truth, and there is NO one movement that will bring about the change that we need. I said this yesterday and was told flat out I was wrong.

Pob said:
One moderator 'Ron and Julie' claims to have made contact and explains their 'all are one' philosophy.

I enjoyed this movie so much I contacted the filmmaker and invited him to join the discussions. I am so passionate about people taking radical responsibility and the time to find their own truth and not just buying every story that is sold to them. I don’t pretend to understand (but would like to) why some choose to cling to old texts and beliefs that have proven not to work or have actually create more war and harm than good. All books, texts, scripts were written by man. They are someone else’s version of the truth during a completely different time. I enjoy them and respect them, but I can’t cling to them.

I want to stay awake, I am going to pay attention and question everything. Our soul has the answer for our journey and my answer may not be the same as yours nor yours mine. We don't all have to agree. There is NO one path. There is NO one truth, and there is NO one movement that will bring about the change that we need. I said this yesterday and was told flat out I was wrong.

That sounds pretty off to me. It seems to me that 'Ron and Julie' doesn't think there is one objective reality. How can you bring about a change if everyone is scattered everywhere, having their own version of truth, having their own understanding of right and wrong and so forth?

Hi Pob,

Thank you for the link http://veilofreality.wordpress.com/ I have been looking for it for a long time :)

LauraFromTheSea~ said:
Hi Pob,

Thank you for the link http://veilofreality.wordpress.com/ I have been looking for it for a long time :)

You're welcome :)

Oxajil said:
Pob said:

That sounds pretty off to me. It seems to me that 'Ron and Julie' doesn't think there is one objective reality. How can you bring about a change if everyone is scattered everywhere, having their own version of truth, having their own understanding of right and wrong and so forth?

Yes, thinking very much opposed to the emphasis on research that we learn from here but quite common in much of the new age community.

Back
Top Bottom