●•٠· KNOW THYSELF ·٠•● [Video]

Bernhard

Jedi Master
Hi everyone!

de-tached and I have been working on a little video over the holidays and just released it today.
It explores the essentials of self-knowledge as a fundamental means to establish true and lasting change in the world, as well as providing insights into the traps towards awakening.
Feedback is welcome and if you like it maybe leave a comment or press 'like' if you feel inclined to do so. :)
There are also links in the info section relating to the material presented in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is3CPHzCg_w

Thanks for sharing that spiral, I liked it a lot for the most part. While I think it was grade A good, the background noise was too much for my hearing issues to comprehend a couple of parts. Maybe it was a gimmick to get a person to concentrate more. Add the accent, which wasn't bad by any means but it did make it more difficult to understand with the, IMO, dull drowning hum-noise and well, out of 15 minutes I honestly think I only clearly heard about 10-12 minutes of it.

Wished I'd been able to hear the whole thing, since it all seemed very pertinent.

Thanks for the feedback, Balberon. Glad you liked it. Sorry about the middle part. I can see(hear) what you mean. We'll be adding caps in the next days for the hearing impaired. This is the first time we ever did a youtube video, so it's a learning process. We put some ambient music behind it, which we enjoyed. Some really like it, others don't I suppose. Seems to be a matter of taste. And yeah, it's my German accent.... Hope the message still comes across.

Spiral Out said:
Thanks for the feedback, Balberon. Glad you liked it. Sorry about the middle part. I can see(hear) what you mean. We'll be adding caps in the next days for the hearing impaired. This is the first time we ever did a youtube video, so it's a learning process. We put some ambient music behind it, which we enjoyed. Some really like it, others don't I suppose. Seems to be a matter of taste. And yeah, it's my German accent.... Hope the message still comes across.

Thanks for sharing this Spiral Out. Personally I liked it. The accent was OK for me, I think it's more understandable that the narration is done by a nonnative English speaker for those that English is not their mother language, OSIT.

I had the plan&idea of making some "...for dummies" series of short youtube videos, starting with "Psychopathy for dummies". (as far as I know the term "..for dummies" is not used offensively but rather used as a generic term for simplified teaching materials for beginners). But couldn't find the time , energy to do it until yet. So I appreciate your effort and the outcome.

And here is a small idea. Your video and maybe others (including SOTT report) could begin with this motto from C's (if it's OK for Laura) :

"Listen, Look, Learn"

Spiral Out said:
Hi everyone!

de-tached and I have been working on a little video over the holidays and just released it today.
It explores the essentials of self-knowledge as a fundamental means to establish true and lasting change in the world, as well as providing insights into the traps towards awakening.
Feedback is welcome and if you like it maybe leave a comment or press 'like' if you feel inclined to do so. :)
There are also links in the info section relating to the material presented in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is3CPHzCg_w

great video Spiral Out ! :clap:
I'll put it to my favourite videos on youtube and press "like" :thup:

Spiral Out said:

Great job! Thanks for sharing, really interesting and inspiring, wish I wasn't such a techno-phobic ludite. Really need to get into software for making videos, something I've wanted to do for quite some time.

ACES!! :rockon: :wow: :thup:

Wow! Thank you all so much for the uplifting feedback!
We're very glad you all enjoyed it.
And since my mother is deaf, closed captioning is DEFINITELY a priority, so look forward to it soon. :)
(we just wanted to release it on the new moon)

Spiral Out wrote:

Your accent is fine, I couldn't tell it was German (thought it was British), your English is good for certain. I didn't mind the background ambient sounds they just seemed to drown out some of the message.

The opening image was startling, like, what I imagine to be, a soul withering in starvation. Very well done by all means.. I'll watch it again and again as it was very, very good. :)

Back
Top Bottom