●•٠· KNOW THYSELF ·٠•● [Video]

de-tached said:
French subtitles have just been added!
Enjoy! :)
This is probably a dumb question, but where is the version with the French subtitles?

anart said:
de-tached said:
This is probably a dumb question, but where is the version with the French subtitles?

Hi anart, you go to the original video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is3CPHzCg_w) and select the french subtitles by rolling your mouse over the cc button under the video.

un chien anadolu said:
anart said:
de-tached said:

Hi anart, you go to the original video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is3CPHzCg_w) and select the french subtitles by rolling your mouse over the cc button under the video.

Thanks!

Spiral Out - Your alien video is just as good. Excellent work.

If there was 2 videos i would show anyone to try and make them consider different perspectives, it would be these two.

de-tached said:
Yep, email the SRT file to us: TimeOfTransition@gmail.com and we'll upload it.
Thank you!

Hi, I sent you a danish translation some weeks ago. Which I did not get proofed by another (as Thorbiorn, the other active danish translator is busy, didn't ask though). Was just wondering if you received it?

parallel said:
Hi, I sent you a danish translation some weeks ago. Which I did not get proofed by another (as Thorbiorn, the other active danish translator is busy, didn't ask though). Was just wondering if you received it?

Hi parallel,

We didn't receive it in the TimeofTransition email, and it wasn't deleted.
If you feel it needs proof reading, feel free to check with Thorbiorn. No harm in just asking.
When you're confident with it, try again please. We'll be looking out for it!

Thanks! :)

Hi De-tached
That is so strange since I recall sending you two mails, yet I find no mail receipts of doing so.
The file is now uploaded to translations and is being looked at by Thorbiorn, but it coud be a while before finished.
Will send as ASAP.

Hi de-tached/Spiral Out, did you receive the danish translation? (sent 3 weeks ago)
I found the email receipts from the month before, perhaps my emails end up in your spam bin?

Thanks Parallel!

It was buried in an avalanche of youtube notifications and other emails. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
I've replied to you for a slight formatting revision (Youtube .SRT specifications). Thanks! :)

Danish subtitles have been added.
Youtube said there was an error uploading it, but it's available, so please check it and let me know if there are any errors in the displayed characters. Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom