●•٠· KNOW THYSELF ·٠•● [Video]

skycsil said:
Sorry, forgot I promised to post it here:

[...]

Corrections are welcome ;)

Thanks skyscil!
One correction:
As was stated earlier, please enter the translation in the SRT file to align it with the timecodes.
(Updated English SRT file with quotes here: https://www.yousendit.com/download/bFlGckhjQ1BnYVB2Wmc9PQ )

Without the timecodes, it's impossible for me to know where the words should sync up in the video.

Then email the final translation to TimeOfTransition@gmail.com

Thanks again! :)

Bravo People! That was a very smooth presentation, and I enjoyed the Baraka reference also (I'm guessing you enjoy the Quatsi trilogy and Chronos also?).

The De Salzmann quotes are really starting to shake me, they make an elementary sense that is at odds with how I live my life. I lie and lie and lie...

But I digress. Visually superb, unusual music (I have a lot of time for ambient music because it creates a neutral space within which you can still think without being guided by lyrics) and the content was a nicely condensed selection of the most apposite material.

It's the kind of film I could wake up to every morning to rouse my sleepy head and instill in me a greater sense of purpose in facing the day.

Kudos and admiration, a very fine work! Well done! :cool2: :clap:

Beautiful in every way. I love the video and have shared it (and continue to share it) with many! One question: where did the last clip come from?

Hi gingernation388 ,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Last clip was from "The Fountain". As for what we must follow in our daily lives maybe it is to follow our consciousness of caring for something that is completely new and alien to us but some how we must help it. It is that our consciousness of caring is like an agreement with nature to help it fix itself? One of which complements our incredible creativity?

Darek said:
Could you upload this file again please or send it to me via mail?

Thanks in advance!

Here's the link the English subtitle file:
https://www.yousendit.com/download/bFlFSU5La0R6NFB2Wmc9PQ

File download expiration date: February 2, 2011

Cheers! :)

Psalehesost said:
de-tached said:
File download expiration date: February 2, 2011

If you zip it, you can then attach it to a forum post and so keep it up without any expiration issue.

That's extremely helpful! Thank you for the info! ;)

I've attached the English subtitles to this post.

Attachments

• KnowThyself_Subtitles-English.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom