Bagels the old warrior.

Laura said:
Oh no, Johnno! Not Mr. Bagels! Since you introduced him to me so many years ago I have always thought of you with him right there...

I'm sure he thanks you for caring enough to be strong and save him from further suffering. What a wonderful life he had with you and you with him!

Yes he was terrific. He was always a QFS pet, much like Sebastian. Remember that photo I posted of him keeping watch over the first shipment of SHOTW? :)

I've saved this little fellow from the animal pound.....Strudels! Picked him up yesterday, he's still quite young and getting used to his new house.

Attachments

• Strudels 035a.jpg
    Strudels 035a.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful cat... I remember when my cat had kitties and my grandma was giving the cats to people that wanted them and a group of boys took maybe two or one from the kitties, the problem with my grandma... :curse: goshh I can't say bad words here but what she just did was giving to those psychopaths a torture victim, a little cat. My grandma will have her karma one of this days, I can't imagine what they did, the others and I told her about the issue and she was so ignorant as a child giving the cats to group of teenagers without I mean, were was her mind in all these years without knowing what these groups of people do to cats. I completely hate violence against animals, and I didn't catch the group of guys like batman because I was told to not do it. I know group of boys do hurtful things to cats because I have a friend that tell us without remorse that when he had 12 he crucified cats leaving them alive on the walls of old houses... my god.

Well I just remember those little cats and how fun they were, the black one was the most savage from all.

Strudels is adorable, Johnno! I bet that he is very glad of his new person. They really seem to know when they have been rescued.

Johnno,

My belated condolences on the loss of your dear friend Mr Bagels. I am so happy to see that you have found another companion in Strudels. He is so very lucky to find someone such as yourself with whom to share his life.

Reading your tribute to Mr Bagels has brought tears to my eyes, but reading that you now have a new friend in Strudels brings a smile and a feeling of joy to my heart. Who knows, if there is such a thing as a 'group soul' for cats, maybe there is a part of Mr Bagels that lives on. Maybe he is there somewhere assuring Strudels that he is in the right place at the right time with the right person. I think that as Humans, we are so lucky when our animal companions choose to live among us and share themselves with us.

Your new friend Strudels is so cute, and so lucky to have been found by you. May you both have a loving, caring and mutually advantageous relationship. :)

Laurie

Back
Top Bottom