(Barbara Marciniak) The Pleiadians 2016.02.04

I would call that a hit for the P's!
I don't know. Seems like quite a miss at the moment, with all the mandates of get the vaccine or lose your job, lose your license, etc.

I don't know. Seems like quite a miss at the moment, with all the mandates of get the vaccine or lose your job, lose your license, etc.
I don't know, I'd call it a direct hit or at least quite incredible in how close it got. I've only come across 2 people who predicted this but of course one doesn't know a prediction until it passes.

In any case, here in the UK the majority of the 80%+ adults who've been jabbed didn't do so because they were mandated, they did so because they were either ignorant or because of the propaganda.

The mandates appear to be coming in at the back end of this thing to sweep up the strugglers or refusers rather than it being the primary driving force for the majority who took the jab this year and the tail end of last.

Seems like quite a miss at the moment, with all the mandates of get the vaccine or lose your job, lose your license, etc.
I wouldn't be so sure about that, and I tell you this because most of the people I have been in contact with, have decided to take the jab voluntarily. I could be wrong, but this is my personal experience.

Indeed.

The reason they say, "Canada is bad with this Covid stuff!" isn't because people are beaten in the streets. (Though, it's a different story in Quebec), but rather for the most part, folks are just incredible suckers for the main stream narrative, believing every word and lining up for their shots. Politely.

Canada is one of the countries whose people I think most closely act in accordance with what I'd call the, "Starfleet Way." (Acting like polite and refined Star Trek characters). -That is, they share a near total belief in the inherent goodness and civility of an advanced government, that Canadians really are evolved and smart and that we've left the things of barbarity far behind us. It's absolutely amazing programming, really. And it has a lot of upsides; it means you really can leave your door unlocked most of the time. But it also makes no allowances for psychopathy, (dude, your doors are unlocked!), and requires a huge amount of dissonant thinking when psychopathy causes havoc.

At least half of the people I've known over the years were posting their victory jab pics on FB. They couldn't get that crap in their arms fast enough.

Luckily, and this is also Canadian, folks tend to shy away from open conflict; so far my own resistance hasn't required much actual resistance. (Knock on wood). I just avoid the subject and volunteer nothing and just kind of "nod, nod, wink, wink" only wearing a mask when I absolutely have to, which isn't that often, really.

I was thinking about this...

Canada is practiced in maintaining the semi-cognitively dissonant skill of knowing the spoken rules and the unspoken rules. It's official that masks are worn according to the rules, but a lot of people privately think masks are dumb and you can tell they think that through the most subtle of displays. It's like finding your tribe among the throngs. Those people who wear masks while driving..? They're not your friends. Keep your act up around them. But the people who pull the mask off the instant they're out the doors of the store.., those people you can trust.

The ones I feel worst for are those who work retail or service jobs; they have to keep their masks on all day, slowly starving themselves of oxygen.

But anyway... yeah, Barbara was one of the most plugged-in during the period when she was writing her early work. That passage about the vaccines is one I'd forgotten about, but it doesn't surprise me in the least that it should exist.

There's another passage which I also can't quite remember (it has to do with picking Strawberries), which sits closest to the top of my mind. It is very hopeful and I think is supposed to arrive sometime after all this nonsense. I look forward to that.

Last edited:
That's a definite bulls-eye hit.

Anyone know what Barbra Marcianik is saying nowadays...? I hope she didn't take the clotshot.

She is stil active in predicting the future business, but her channeling is not high quality anymore like 5 years ago.

At least this is what I can say after watching her videos on youtube. She has official channel on yt and she sells mp3 records of her channeling sessions. It's good that she want to protect people from dissociation in this stressing times, but everyone need to find it's own way how to deal with this reality and his own surrounding.

She is stil active in predicting the future business, but her channeling is not high quality anymore like 5 years ago.

At least this is what I can say after watching her videos on youtube. She has official channel on yt and she sells mp3 records of her channeling sessions. It's good that she want to protect people from dissociation in this stressing times, but everyone need to find it's own way how to deal with this reality and his own surrounding.
Okay, thanks @neonix

Do you know what the key things are that she's saying nowadays?

This is my subjective interpretation of Barbara's words (in may contains typos and abbreviations)

Black Swan - Part1 (2020.02.23)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmttvlbSCIs

3:00 in this very complicated, convoluted times of chaotic and excessive cover-ups it is be footling to many many people, and when people are be footling, they are confused, they tend to dissociate or create distractions, and of course the media that run your world today [...] is purposelly driving all manner of confusion and polarisation in to the people of Earth, this is no accident

4:30 today the media is using emotionality to trigger peoples time lines, their past lives, their sensitive issues, and of course if you get to emotional about things, you can become deeply irrational. If you not having good emotional inteligence you not be able to figure anything out, becouse with emotion comes the second site, the insite, the intuition, the gut feeling in the body

5:48 some people think that spirituality is based on obedience to a higher authority that is not of this world, that's one definition

6:05 others will look at spirituality as a morality [...] your morality is going to realy play a huge role in what life unfolds for you, and if you are immoral [...] eventually you destroy yourself, you destroy others throuth one means or another, rather is sex, money, rock'n'roll or whatever
6:50 for other people spirituality is a world that encompases a non-physical aspects of life,

6:55 for example the deceased ancesters that all of you have, sometimes come back to hount other world, becouse they have unfinished business or they died in some type of trauma or you have an ancesters who are guides, who assist you, who care about you, sometimes ancesters are you yourself returning to be your own a gardian angel, so to speak, helping you to make a proper decisions

7:40 So physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, must all be factured and this is part of any incarnation in any lifetime. You are going to work on this peticular issues

8:00 the large majority of people throught out time, have first had to master phisical reality. "Who am I and how shell I survive?"

8:50 modern times, XX century, brought great advancement in terms of sanatation, opportunity, education, health, travel and evan the last thirty, fourthy years, bilions of people have been uplifted around the planet out of physical desper

Black Swan Part 2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MdCCgwQZ44

1:30 using imigrants to change political scene in more conservative us states
1:50 dangers zone (no-go zones) in homless/imigrants camps
4:05 what can happen is one type of virus can trigger another type

(in my opinion {neonix} covid-19 can trigger flu or other virus that was inactive in our body or the illness that was not cured in 100% or this means SARS-COV-2 can mutate to different version wich we are observing right now)

4:10 It can appear to go to sleep and then come bach warring more than ever

(in my opinion {neonix} mutations will come back or this SARS type virus will come back many times in the future. It's interesting becouse I remember that 15 years ago and 5 years ago I hade very unussual flu. The same sympthoms like in January 2020. And I don't suffer intensive cough or catarrh very often There is big chance that SARS (2003) and MERS (2015) spread to the world and mutate to less danger version just like SARS-COV-2 (2019). That means this SARS type virus can come back in the future and mutate to less danger version. But still will create a lot of fear.)

14:00 most people are stresed over something, [...] they overdo, they overeat, over indoled, in one thing or another. Overtech is most common. Too much tech, and when you are out of balance, and out of harmony, then the natural laws of the existence, after a while, will cooperate something, evan if it is purposelly instigated to restore harmony

I sometimes buy and listen to Barbara Marciniak most recent talks and Q&As. The information from the P's seems very consistent with what I read first 23 years ago. The information is up to date mentioning recent events and political figures. She mentions the importance of being self-sustainable as a family or small group, growing your own food, connecting to nature, as there is a high probability that the urban centers become scarce in resources like water and foods. A possible halt in the world trade and commerce of goods that we take for granted. many parts of the well oiled machine of world commerce are missing for some months. A possible internet blackout, and thats when people would start to really wake up to the mind games and lies as "everyone" is put in a sustained trance by means of exposure to electronic media (internet and tv). She advices rest, wonder and using the brain instead of google or social media. The mention of Annunaki gods (with a small g) and their return is a constant. And some visualization of chakras/aura/grounding exercises. Of course there is much more.

Almost all the pieces of information we can conclude it ourselves with a little time thinking and wondering about.

This is not, in any way, advice to purchase any media from her. It is only my experience and opinion.

Here's some good insight and encouragement from her 2004 book, "Pathway For Empowerment--Pleiadian Wisdom For A World In Chaos":

"The social and political situations you currently face, personally and globally, include a series of very intense lessons of discernment. You are all challenged to see through the well-crafted, mind-boggling business of fear that has overrun the planet. Maintaining your faith in a positive outcome for all you encounter every day is not always easy; however, it is important to remember that difficult and challenging experiences precede all worthwhile accomplishments. The choices you make and the risks you are willing to take at this time are essential to the process of strengthening your resolve and waking up to the recognition and application of your personal spiritual power."

When I'm ask myself why Barbara Marciniak do this channeling I get the answer: "To prevent disociation amongst Newagers".

I think we should listen to her with a grain of salt and don't believe in everything.

I am big fan of "Ancient Aliens" series on History Channel (of coure I'm aware that some ideas are not simmilar with Cassiopaeans perspective, like Grays and Reptilians are presented as positive for humans) and in one episode there was an idea that primitive human tribes was educated by "humans from the sky". It looks like Pleiadias try to coach human species how to deal in technologic world we are entering. The problem with the Pleiadians is that they specialze only with primitive cultures. Do they realy know how to survive in technological world? Mayby they only can tell us how to not degenarete our souls in this crazy times.

Barbara Marciniak-It all adds up-part 2
vimeo.com/672759531

You can download this video with this website.
savevideo.me/en/

Back
Top Bottom