Beautiful Art: architecture, paintings, sculptures, etc

TeslaSpark_landscape_woman_in_the_sky_waiking_up_in_the_clouds__ea9536d3-9a1a-4b8e-8117-bbc8f2...jpg
Good morning from my dream combined with mid journey discord AI haven :))) ... it is fun to ask AI in the morning to "show you" your dream ... wow I love this one ... sure i "corrected" it with a touch of Tiepolo rococo fresco painting. There is an opportunity to "talk" and teach AI what we like ... and this is one of them ...

I personally hate AI-generated art. It's like stealing from the original artist, putting in just the effort to make some piece of software work, and then claiming you're an "artist" who actually creates stuff. Never mind the image is digital and created in seconds where as the original artists could've taken years to complete the original painting, with real paint and brushes.

I personally hate AI-generated art. It's like stealing from the original artist, putting in just the effort to make some piece of software work, and then claiming you're an "artist" who actually creates stuff. Never mind the image is digital and created in seconds where as the original artists could've taken years to complete the original painting, with real paint and brushes.
Here is interesitng observaiton Gurdjieff’s Theory of Art - Gurdjieff's Theory of Art

Back
Top Bottom