Beautiful Art: architecture, paintings, sculptures, etc

Ces peintures sont les œuvres de l’américain Cy Twombly, l’un des artistes contemporains les plus chers de tous les temps. Ses peintures se vendent entre 2 millions et 75 millions de dollars. C’est pour vous dire que le travail dur et les œuvres magnifiques que vous tous réalisez peut-être chaque jour ont bel et bien une valeur inestimable. Tout est une question de point de vue. Je vous souhaite du succès et des récompenses inestimables.

These paintings are the works of American Cy Twombly, one of the most cherished contemporary artists of all time. His paintings sell for between $2 million and $75 million. This is to tell you that the hard work and magnificent works that you all perhaps do every day are indeed invaluable. Everything is a matter of perspective. I wish you success and priceless rewards.

View attachment 75165
paying such high amounts of money for insignificant objects is an insult to the not rich who must work hard for a living.

Hi, I am a drawing and painting teacher, digital artist and I have an art school that I share with my family, we are all artists. I always had in my mind to make a portrait of Laura but I didn't have a good quality image to start with. A short time ago I saw the latest videos on youtube about Pablo and I took a screenshot that offered me the possibility to make the portrait. My intention in uploading it here is to offer him a small tribute and thank you all for your contribution.

retrato Laura_K.jpg

The Incredible Monastery of Meteora, GREECE

View attachment 75216
Information on Meteora - Travel in Greece with Dolphin Hellas (information on Meteora)

Hello gang,
I don't mean to be objectionable, but this beautiful monastery has been reported and shared on page 18 of this thread by Perlou. Lovely comments were added by others re this beautiful site. Please read. It is so informative!
If I'm creating noise, please forgive me. Have no wish to insult or be a party-pooper toward anyone.
Love Loreta's comment on staying in that monastery for forum members! Divine! Exquisite! Reading about it's history and it's touristic value makes my mouth water! If anyone has been to this gorgeous place, please share! :hug2:

Amis.ies du forum,
Ce magnifique monastère fut rapporté par Perlou dans la page 18. Une importante discussion en suivie par plusieurs membres décrivant les mérites touristiques ainsi que historiques de ce site unique et sans pareil.

Si je crée du bruit en mentionnant ceci, veuillez vous assurer que ce n'est nullement mon intention et que je ne désire pas être rabat-joie envers vous tous. Je vous demande pardon si c'est le cas. Si les modérateurs jugent du fait, vous pouvez enlever mon commentaire.

Le commentaire affectueux de Loreta mentionnant que ce site serait approprié pour les membres du forum est bien à propos! Qui d'entre nous ne voudrait pas aller se réfugier dans un palais haut et si panoramique! Si parmi nous se trouve des touristes aventuriers, veuillez faire part for vos trouvailles! Je serais bien heureuse de lire vos aventures de la vie monastérique grec! :love:

Hi, I am a drawing and painting teacher, digital artist and I have an art school that I share with my family, we are all artists. I always had in my mind to make a portrait of Laura but I didn't have a good quality image to start with. A short time ago I saw the latest videos on youtube about Pablo and I took a screenshot that offered me the possibility to make the portrait. My intention in uploading it here is to offer him a small tribute and thank you all for your contribution.

View attachment 75234
beautiful ✨✨✨

Aldeyjarfoss waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Iceland… The art of nature.
Artistic evolution…
"The Fall of the Rebel Angels" carved from a single piece of marble in 1750 in Carrara marble, by the Italian sculptor Agostino Fasolato, portrays 60 fallen angels.Spectacular!
This dynamic of composition reminded me of this sculpture of Kidnapping of the Sabine Women, 1582 by Giambologna, photographed by friend photographer @Solomon, that we visited in March at IMG_4471-2.jpgLa Galleria dell’Accademia di Firenze.

Back
Top Bottom