Behind the Headlines: Libyan 'Islamic State', with James & JoAnne Moriarty

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/12/13/behind-the-headlines-libyan-islamic-state-with-james-joanne-moriarty

On this week’s episode of Behind the Headlines, we’re speaking once again with James and JoAnne Moriarty, an American couple who witnessed first-hand the so-called ‘Libyan Revolution’ in 2011. Invited by an international NGO to participate in a fact-finding mission, and trusted by Libyan political and business leaders, the Moriartys travelled throughout Libya during NATO’s massive bombardment of the country in 2011, observing and documenting events, and personally witnessing numerous unspeakable atrocities.

After barely escaping with their lives when the ‘rebels’ placed them on a kill-list, the Moriartys finally made it back to the US with bodies and evidence intact… only to discover that their troubles had barely begun. In this second interview with the Moriartys, we'll be asking them about the current political climate in the destroyed country, and discussing some of the myriad connections between the criminals brought into Libya to tear it apart and those brought into Syria to do same.

You can listen to our first interview with the Moriartys here or here. Also check out their website, where you can also purchase their DVD, Escape from Al Qaeda.

Live this Sunday December 13th, from 2-4pm EST / 11am-1pm PST / 7-9pm UTC / 8-10pm CET

Niall said:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/12/13/behind-the-headlines-libyan-islamic-state-with-james-joanne-moriarty

On this week’s episode of Behind the Headlines, we’re speaking once again with James and JoAnne Moriarty...

Interesting, as I was thinking about them last night and how they were doing. Look forward to the interview.

Should be great, I remember being utterly horrified at their plight in Libya and listening to their story. Looking forward to hearing how they are faring at present. Thanks so much for the radio shows guys.

Hope you are felling better Joe. :flowers:

Many thanks as well for the second interview, much appreciated, and looking forward as always to tune in. Hope you a feeling much better Joe as well :hug:

Looking forward to hearing how they are faring at present. Thanks so much for the radio shows guys.

So glad you are having them back on, the last show was so inspiring and informative. Thanks for all of your amazing efforts guys! Much appreciated. :clap:

Hope you a feeling much better Joe as well :hug:

Ditto. You have been in my thoughts and prayers a lot recently Joe. :hug:

Anam Cara said:
Looking forward to hearing how they are faring at present. Thanks so much for the radio shows guys.

So glad you are having them back on, the last show was so inspiring and informative. Thanks for all of your amazing efforts guys! Much appreciated. :clap:

Hope you a feeling much better Joe as well :hug:

Ditto. You have been in my thoughts and prayers a lot recently Joe. :hug:
Ditto, I'm very interested to see how they are getting on. It's difficult to imagine the struggles these two have been through during and after their experience in Libya. And with JoAnnes health issues as well, my heart goes out to them.
Hope you are bearing up ok too Joe, hugs.

Arwenn said:
Should be great, I remember being utterly horrified at their plight in Libya and listening to their story. Looking forward to hearing how they are faring at present. Thanks so much for the radio shows guys.

Hope you are felling better Joe. :flowers:

Aye; i remember feeling quite on edge as they were telling their story! And what with Libya's situation having quite an impact on the current situation - looking forward to it.

Joe, you've been in my thoughts :flowers: ; I hope y'all are well and rested and ready :rockon:

That means that Joe is better? Yuppy! He was in my thoughts also.

Specially now it is so important to listen about Libya! the horror of Libya is floating on Syria.

It's great you are having them back. I am eager to hear their take on what's going on in Libya now and what they think of Turkey, Russia's actions in Syria. etc. Sounds like its going to be a great show. :cool2:

Seaniebawn said:
Brilliant show everyone

Yeah, great show. Good informative guests.

I don't quite understand based on their past experience with the FBI, that they would bother passing the information on to them about the coordinates of the Terror leaders. The most the FBI would do, would be to relocate those leaders to another spot out of potential harms way.

Looks like they might be having problems with their site http://libyanwarthetruth.com/, the connection is timing out for me.

A good show, thanks.

They are such a formidable couple despite all the troubles they have been through and still keeping contacts and information flowing.

The interference on the line was very active, as per usual when the topic heats up.

Nice to see you're well Joe. You guys are a great team!!

Oouf! What can I say but brilliant as usual. I found it really hard listening to though, for some reason (even though I read SoTT regularly) the show brought home the abject corruption and moral bankruptcy of the PTB. How can anyone be OK with 600,00 deaths and utter chaos as 'acceptable collateral damge'? I was actually fantasizing about the PTB all being blown up at some Bilderberg or Trilateral meeting. And then the other reaction I had, was to literally write a letter to Putin through the letters to the Kremlin portal. I feel despair, I feel frustrated and I feel so Goddamned angry!! Maybe I'm the one that needs to just stop staring into the Abyss for a wee while just to recoup.

Thanks again Joe & Niall for a great show, I sincerely appreciate your efforts.

:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom