Being a Conduit or Transducer of Higher Cosmic Energies

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is a topic that’s been in my head for awhile that I wanted to share and ask about. This is a topic that gets brought up in an off-hand way quite a bit in the sessions and also public conversations on this forum, but I didn’t see a thread dedicated to discussing it and the mechanics behind it. What does it mean to be a conduit for higher cosmic energies in a nuts-and-bolts fashion? Some kind of portal for higher intelligence to filter into the cosmos and create and manifest new things? Over the years I came across what I think may be examples of it, which I’ll share below to see if I’m on the right track in understanding it.

Possible Examples of Transducing Higher Cosmic Energies
For me this topic came up after reading the “Shouldn’t we be fighting this?” thread. Specifically it was this exchange that got my attention:

Remember, your/our perception of life, it's meaning and the events unfolding right now are (according to the Cs) what is useful to the 'universe' in terms of 'transducing' certain energies that 'shape a new reality'. That process occurs naturally, you don't actually do anything to make it happen, other than staying the course as you are. Just a little reminder of the theory there. We'll see if it pans out.

1) If no-one would have done 'Loose Change' the 9/11 documentary, I wouldn't be here, or at least it would have taken me much longer. I wasn't looking for anything alternative, I wasn't suspicious, at least not consciously, of the official narratives.

...loose change... helped you to get it, but that had more to do with who you are (or were) than the documentary. As I said, there is a LOT of information in the vast repository that is the internet or in book form that is freely available to most. The reason that many do not 'wake up' to that information is not due to its lack, but rather the people themselves.

This raised the question in my head, “well what if those people weren’t ever around?” And so on. The premise seemed to be that if your own state or FRV at a certain time is determined to be ready to receive certain information, the universe seems to conspire to bring it about. But the universe IS all of us. So what is it in us that seems to respond on some level to the asking of others, even in situations such as the above (eg, wide-reaching documentaries or public personalities) where there is a very large spatial and temporal distance between the asker and the giver? From a C session:

From Session 10 January 1995:
A: The unconscious mind is also a conduit for connecting with the higher self, other selves, and the universal mind.

An anecdote of Ouspensky’s from ISOTM provides some insight, I believe, into how this process may feel on a subjective and more conscious level. From ISOTM:
During the period of my stay in Moscow G.'s pupils had explained to me various laws relating to man and the world; among others they showed me again the "table of hydrogens," as we called it in St. Petersburg, but in a considerably expanded form. Namely, besides the three scales of "hydrogens" which G. had worked out for us before, they had taken the reduction further and had made in all twelve scales. In such a form the table was scarcely comprehensible. I was not able to convince myself of the necessity of reduced scales…. The principal stumbling block here was the relation of the three forces 1, 2, 3 and 1, 3, 2 and the relations between.... At the same time I realized that this contained something important. And I left Moscow with the unpleasant feeling that not only had I not acquired anything new but that I seemed to have lost the old, that is, what I thought I had already understood. We had an agreement in our group that whoever went to Moscow and heard any new explanations or lectures must, on his arrival in St. Petersburg, communicate it all to the others. But on the way to St. Petersburg while going carefully in my head through the Moscow talks, I felt that I would not be able to communicate the principal thing because I did not understand it myself. This irritated me and I did not know what I was to do. In this state I arrived at St. Petersburg and on the following day I went to our meeting. Trying to draw out as much as possible the beginning of the "diagrams," as we called a part of G.'s system, dealing with general questions and laws, I began to convey the general impressions of my journey. And all the time I was saying one thing, in my head another thing was running: How shall I begin what does the transition 1, 2, 3 into 1, 3, 2 mean? Can an example of such a transition be found in the phenomena we know? I felt that I must find something now, immediately, because unless I found something myself first I could say nothing to the others. I began to draw the diagram on the board. It was the diagram of radiations in three octaves: Absolute-sun-earth-moon. We were already accustomed to this terminology and to G.'s form of exposition. But I did not know at all what I would say beyond what they knew already.

And suddenly a single word, which came into my head and which no one had pronounced in Moscow, connected and explained everything: "a moving diagram." I realized that it was necessary to imagine this diagram as a moving one, all the links in the chain changing places as in some mystical dance.

I felt so much in this word that for some time I did not hear myself what I was saying. But after I had collected my thoughts I saw that they were listening to me and that I had explained everything I had not understood myself on the way to the meeting. This gave me an extraordinarily strong and clear sensation as though I had discovered for myself new possibilities, a new method of perception and understanding by giving explanations to other people. And under the impetus of this sensation, as soon as I had said that examples or analogies of the transition of the forces 1, 2, 3 and 1, 3, 2 must be found in the real world, I at once saw these examples both in the human organism and in the astronomical world and in mechanics in the movements of waves.

I afterwards had a talk with G. about various scales, the purpose of which I did not understand. "We waste time on guessing riddles," I said. "Would it not be simpler to help us to solve these more quickly? You know that before us there are many other difficulties, we shall never even reach them going at this pace. You yourself have said, and very often, that we have very little time."

"It is precisely because there is little time and because there are many difficulties ahead that it is necessary to do as I am doing," said G. "If you are afraid of these difficulties, what will it be like later on? Do you think that anything is given in a completed form in schools? You look at this very naively. You must be cunning, you must pretend, lead up to things in conversation. Sometimes things are learned from jokes, from stories. And you want everything to be very simple. This never happens. You must know how to take when it is not given, to steal if necessary, but not to wait for somebody to come and give it to you."

This anecdote brought to mind a comment Laura made about her writing process. She said that often she would surprise herself with the things that came out of her when she sat down to write. Obviously Laura has large amounts of knowledge and awareness, more than the limited amount of the person who created “Loose Change.” Laura’s works have done so much to bring others closer to a greater awareness of reality and history. Based on what was said above by Joe, I’m wondering if on some level the receptivity of Laura’s audience to certain truths, both now and into the future (wherever her books may end up), is what in part aids the manifestation of such writings (in addition to Laura’s own conscious intent and seeking), using the immense level of knowledge and awareness of Laura as a matrix into which the new information or discoveries are planted in her unconscious and come out. Is that what it essentially means to be a transducer or conduit for higher energies or information into reality? It seems like we become a transducer by gaining knowledge and awareness, but also allowing for a greater role for intuition (the “unconscious” referred to by the Cs) to fill in the gaps. I’m wondering if the Work and gaining knowledge and awareness is chiefly about creating space within ourselves for that higher cosmic energy or information to manifest as leaps of insight, to nourish and teach those who ask or are receptive to it by the nature of their own knowledge/awareness/FRV.

It seems like the universe can respond through you to someone else, and it can be done so either in a less consciously or more consciously. The more conscious way seems more like it involves the function of conscience in some way, where there is a conscious will to answer questions that others are asking the universe on some level, or asking for help with in some way. When unconscious, it seems like it can be a lot more hit and miss, but if the data is there perhaps it can be there even if haphazardly (see the STO vs STS section).

An example of this working less consciously could be a pattern Laura has encountered in her research. Laura would read thousands of books, and sometimes would dig through a large tome of pedestrian information and insights, only to come across one documented fact or detail that stands out for her and makes the entire book worthwhile. Perhaps this author didn’t think much of such a fact, but a part of them acting as a conduit for higher cosmic energies (based on his or her knowledge/awareness level) drove the author to include such a fact such that it helped to answer a question of Laura’s that was pursued energetically. Almost like some form of sympathetic magnetism?

There’s a connection here with the notion of “putting someone on the step behind you.” Going back to “loose change,” is the producer Dylan Avery putting aragorn on the step behind him in terms of 9/11 awareness? Or is it in some ways the opposite, where the receptivity and readiness of aragorn and millions of others sympathetically inspired higher cosmic agencies to utilize the knowledge and awareness of Dylan to manifest in his unconscious mind a drive toward this particular creative act? Or both? To go back to the ladder analogy, what role do those lower down the ladder have, even if only passively (or “naturally” as Joe put it), in pushing or driving others up the ladder? It seems like necessary symmetry to those above “putting others” on the step below them.

Another example of the unconscious manifestation of higher cosmic information could be when Laura, after finishing writing her last book and becoming exhausted, wanted some kind of low-effort recreational reading to recuperate. Laura’s unconscious preferences and desires and so on caused her to orient strongly toward romantic reading. But instead of something light and easy (which it IS in some ways) it revealed universes of potential learning experiences, where there IS emotional work being done on a very real level with people introspecting along with the characters of various romances. Because of the great benefits discovered she naturally shared it with others, and a consensus formed about the usefulness of these various books for training the emotions and filling people unconsciously with more high quality aesthetic tastes and value systems. Even when Laura tried to take a break from some act of service, she stumbled into an altogether new one. I would say that, whether she was actively putting to writing all that she learned about Paul and early Christianity, or just reading the romances, higher cosmic forces found ways to make the activity beneficial to as many people as possible, which says a lot about her I think.

Private vs Public Keys as an Analogy
In encryption systems such as pgp or blockchain wallets, each communicator has two keys: a public key and a private key. The public key (which you share with others with whom you want to chat) lets others send you messages. The private key (which you do NOT share) lets you send messages as yourself. Somehow this analogy came to mind when thinking of being a conduit for higher cosmic energies, so I’m going to do my best to explain how.

Because “who we are and what we see” is a function of both our conscious mind and decisions, as well as aspects of our unconscious as well, those things taken together can be seen as our own “private key” in the cosmic information field, because it is the chief signal that we broadcast out to the universe. But there is another part of us, consisting of other parts of the conscious and unconscious mind, which is sort of akin to the public key, which is the means through which we manifest certain cosmic energies for others (STS or STO) depending on our level of knowledge and awareness and unconscious content.

A Comparison to “Pendulums”
This analogy of a person’s public/private key for drawing/transducing cosmic energies can also be translated to Vadim Zeland’s analogy of pendulums (a la Reality Transurfing). Pendulums, as organizers of cosmic information, can be STO or STS. The conscious and unconscious part of us that either draws or repels the manifestation of particular pendulums (cosmic energies) to or from us is the private key. The unconscious part of us that acts as a transducer or conduit for the manifestation of a particular class of pendulums (cosmic energies) is the public key, and acts as a conduit/transducer for the manifestation of all pendulums with which our public key is compatible requested by the private keys causally linked to our public key at a particular place and time.

STO vs STS
An STO candidate works to train and heal their unconscious mind so STS cosmic forces are not able to use them for their own ends, and so STO cosmic forces are more able to do so for the ends of those who ask. And a person may SAY that they want to be STO, but starting out as a mixed bag of the two when you start doing the work means you have a ways to go.

In a state where STS has a large upper hand, STO forces have less unconscious content to work with to manifest creative energies, and it may be easy for such a signal to be drowned out by STS forces, simply because our reality is engineered such that the greatest number of people can act as portals for these negative cosmic energies to facilitate feeding. This is a perfect description of the General Law, where people outside The Work evolve by assimilating data that is truly nourishing to them through a narrow straw, because so little of them unconsciously understand how to give what they consciously ask for.

When STS and STO forces become more evenly matched, and the conscious mind wishes to become an STO candidate, there often manifests some chaos in the person’s personal life, because of the severe dissonance between the STS and STO signals that may be sent through such a person in response to their conscious decisions and the those with whom they associate, as well as the large difference between the type of things STS and STO respond to (STO responds to asking, STS responds to the perception of food).

--

The above are just examples of phenomena I’ve observed, which I interpret as being potential manifestations of people acting as transducers or conduits of higher cosmic energies, with some musings around some of the mechanics behind that. What are your own thoughts on what it means to be a transducer/conduit for higher cosmic energies? I was mostly speaking about it here in relation to people interacting and playing a creative or destructive role in each other’s lives, but perhaps a similar type of interaction exists between other material and living things, from the subatomic to the macrocosmic.

Great musings, whitecoast! What you wrote reminded me of Gurdjieff's concept of the magnetic center, that I'm sure most of us are familiar with. Those nuggets of truth, as in my case the film 'Loose Change', are what G. calls B-influences, and for each 'B-nugget' you assimilate, the magnetic center becomes stronger, and at some point you're ready to indentify and receive/meet the C-influence, which would be Laura and the C's (funny how it's the same letter!). In retrospect the film LS was a rather amateurish B-influence, but in my case it was enough to reach some kind of treshold – I might have unconsciously accumulated other things before that.

The interesting thing is: what is it in some of us that starts the accumulating process in the first place, what is it in some of us that makes it possible for us to make use of those first 'B-nuggets'? As Joe wrote in the quote above, it's something in the people themselves. This past year has made it quite clear that most people only live in the la-la land of A-influences, and even in those rare moments when they come across B-influences, they will just ignore them or even vehemently resist and fight them.

As I read your post I came to think of my past and how I got here, and I realized something. Before my 'awakening', before 'Loose Change' (if you will), I was living in the world and awareness of A-influences only, and the thing is, I was not feeling well at all. Gradually I had adopted a unhealthy and quite destructive lifestyle, e.g. trying to silence my anguish with alcohol, and as I reached the age of 30 I finally crashed and started getting these very frightening panic attacs. To make it short, which then led me to start studies in music and singing...which then later led me to study singing with a certain teacher...who was the one who mentioned the film 'Loose Change'...which I then out of curiosity (and maybe out of respect towards my teacher) watched. In summary, maybe because of my inborn inclination (wherever that comes from) to seek out B-influences, my body and soul were in pain because I was not paying attention to them. And my lifelong interest in music, and later singing, was the aiding vehicle through which I, in a roundabout way, finally worked my way to strengthen my magnetic center enough to start the accumulation process.

To add, I honestly hope that things that we write here on the (open) forum can feed some people's magnetic centers, in the best case acting as B-influences. Our discussions here are surely not for nothing! :-)

Hi! i think that mainly one has to understand the nature of positive and negative things. the thoughts of certain programs, you have to understand and know how to discern between the possible self and the ego. When one is carried away by the ego and programs, what one tends to do is close the possible conduit, anticipation, wishful thinking, narcissistic postures etc etc, make that small container fill with garbage (negative thoughts) while if one acts In favor of self-knowledge and uninstalling these negative programs, what it does is "free the road." Let's take that analogy of the highway, if each ego thought is a car, each program in execution and each prejudice is another, the monthly highway would be a constant traffic jam, there would be little possibility of any cosmic energy interacting, and although it was, with so much noise would be unlikely that we would hear it. This is where the "work" comes in, starting to eliminate every unnecessary car that fills the road, that way the conduit would be more conducive to some kind of cosmic energy / can enter and be tuned to listen and understand it.

Un candidato STO trabaja para entrenar y sanar su mente inconsciente para que las fuerzas cósmicas SAS no puedan usarlas para sus propios fines, y así las fuerzas cósmicas STO son más capaces de hacerlo para los fines de aquellos que preguntan. Y una persona puede DECIR que quiere ser STO, pero comenzar como una mezcla de los dos cuando comienza a hacer el trabajo significa que tiene mucho camino por recorrer.
totally agree, it is a very hard road and even when we "think" that we are halfway ... puff ... we realize that we have not yet crossed the starting line.

Para agregar, honestamente espero que las cosas que escribimos aquí en el foro (abierto) puedan alimentar los centros magnéticos de algunas personas, en el mejor de los casos actuando como influencias B. ¡Nuestras discusiones aquí seguramente no son en vano!
of course it is not in vain, personally I learn a lot from everyone.

Back
Top Bottom