Best jokes about UFO and aliens

Fq85TI7aQAM0rH0

1687274517569.png
This one strikes me as something that should be talked about more. That kid in Vegas said when he entered his back yard, it was blurry or out of focus - but not his vision - just the area itself. And if we're talking hyper-dimensional NHI and not "nuts and bolts" crafts, where the phenomena seems to be observer dependent, then how could you even take a picture? Examining The Miracle of the Sun and discussing the implications of the various observer's experiences must be part of understanding the difference between the idea of visitors from another planet on the same density and visitors from another density.

This one strikes me as something that should be talked about more
When someone talks about matters of high strangeness, it is normal for the listener to think that it has been something made up or an uncontrolled imagination.

I have seen on several occasions women that for some reason I found strange. A physical fact in principle normal that all of them had, was adolescent acne (pimples of adolescence) on the cheeks. It was weird because it was only in that area of the face in all of them.

The point is that when I tried to "see" those women, when I began to observe carefully trying to find out something, their faces disappeared in a kind of fluctuating field. It was like a mist of energy.

Every time I stopped looking, but I believe that if I had held on and kept looking I would have seen the true face of these people.

This last is an assumption, but the fluctuating energy field that was over their faces was not.

Back
Top Bottom