Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

No wonder the alarm went off - he's on fire!
Kennedy for President of the United States! I now can target that timeline to enter-participate in that one!
After the 'Deep-State-Manipulated False Results 2024 Elections' I expect Trump and Kennedy jointly will do an Full USA Election Investigation: filed on time this time, so the Supreme Court won't be able to say that Presidential candidates Trump & Kennedy have no standing.

🇺🇸 #USA Kennedy: America created DAESH (ISIS).

📍Robert F. Kennedy, the nephew of the former US president, during his speech at the nomination of his candidacy for the presidency of this country, admitted that Washington created the Daesh terrorist group and caused the migration of 2 million people to Europe.

He also said, “We have killed more people in America than Saddam.” 🤔

Video in TG:

I remember an article where it was stated that Mossad operative was the head of ISIS. US and Israel goes hand by hand💁‍♂️

ISIS leader - Mossad officer Shimon Elliot

The leader of ISIS, who called himself "Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi" is a specially trained Mossad operative named Elliot Shimon.

The more information comes to us, the more it seems that we live in the looking glass. While in the "parallel world" events take place under the influence of forces that the media are "afraid to talk about." And, moreover, to demand from the national governments of their countries to sort out the threat.

So, independent sources in the summer of 2014 reported that the real name of "Khalifa Al-Baghdadi" is the head of ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant), — Simon Elliot (Eliot Shimon), he was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

The real name of "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi" is Simon Elliott, who was recruited by the Israeli intelligence service Mossad and trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic communities.

This information was attributed to Edward Snowden and published in newspapers and on other websites: the head of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, collaborated with the secret services - British, Israeli and the United States to create an organization capable of attracting extremist terrorists from around the world (Radio ajyal.com ). Another source confirmed this statement (EGy-Press website).

Kennedy speaks about Ukraine losses

"We’re killing a lot of Ukrainians as pawns in a proxy war between two great powers,” Kennedy told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight on Thursday evening. “Nobody talks about this. There’s 14,000 Ukrainian civilians that died, but 300,000 troops. Russians are killing Ukrainians at a 7:1 to 8:1 ratio. They cannot sustain this. What we’re being told about this war is just not true.”

"In his five-minute appearance on Carlson’s show, Kennedy repeated that the US is fueling inflation by printing money so it could send $130 billion to Ukraine, while “we have 57% of American citizens [who] could not put their hands on $1,000 if they had an emergency.”

RT article below:

Below: A 5 min. clip of Kennedy on the Tucker show.

Last edited:

"US ‘created’ Daesh terrorist group, senior politician admits"​

"Presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has admitted that the US created Daesh, blaming Washington for crimes perpetrated by the terrorist group and influx of millions of refugees to Europe."

It kind of amuses me that two very popular potential candidates from both major parties (Trump and RFK Jr), for 2024 Presidential Elections should be two people that Deep State absolutely loaths. It's almost as if this came about organically, as a direct result of their own actions and manipulations in the first place.... :lol:

It would be too simple to call it just that.

Dis-functional families maybe, no values whatsoever perhaps, understanding and exercising only one emotion known to them which is power. Somehow it makes me more sad than other things I have seen lately.

What a Walmart looks like in Chicago after looting
What will these people do when there's nothing left to loot and no access to a job or food?

It kind of amuses me that two very popular potential candidates from both major parties (Trump and RFK Jr), for 2024 Presidential Elections should be two people that Deep State absolutely loaths. It's almost as if this came about organically, as a direct result of their own actions and manipulations in the first place.... :lol:

:-D, I hadn't thought of it but now that you mention it, the REALLY funny thing about this is..... The DS must be freaking out about these two being out there, a real panic. They spend an enormous amount of time and energy trying to bury Trump and now its like a second Trump has popped up for them to deal with! Oh the frenzy! It must be Cosmic Humor. :-)

There is a young YouTube-er / truth-er that is running for the office of mayor in a small town in Texas. He made a good point and I think it is worth considering in the case of RFK Jr.

He says no one would listen to him and he was getting very little exposure. But once he started running for office EVERYBODY wanted to hear what he had to say, and he was then able to amplify his message and have more impact. Do I think I can win? No way! But its all about amplifying the message.

Bobby’s run for the presidency is already having the effect of amplification of his multiple messages. It's also interesting that, for the most part, he not working the anti-vaxx message at this time. Because, I think, everybody knows about it, and it stands as one of his defining attributes already, so he does have to work that angle, he seems to be taking on the everything else at the moment.

US Military Evacuates Embassy Staff From War-Torn Sudan

BY TYLER DURDEN
SUNDAY, APR 23, 2023 - 04:35

US military forces have successfully evacuated the American embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, as a civil war rages between two rival generals.

In early hours of Sunday morning in Sudan, three US helicopters carried nearly 100 Americans about 760 miles southeast to Camp Lemonnier,

There's a shadow hanging over Sunday's success, however: There are some 16,000 more American citizens believed to be in Sudan. A chief obstacle to getting them out safely and efficiently is that fact that the main international airport in Khartoum has been severely damaged by heavy shelling. Additionally, military cargo planes would be needed for evacuations, since civilian airliners are staying away from the capital.

Given the situation, many can only shelter in place and hope for peace. On Thursday, State Department spokesman Vedant Patel said there are no plans to evacuate them:

Count me among the disappointed!

Its A Settlement That Never Should Have Happened Something Else Had To Have Been Involved. Harvard Professor And Attorney Dershowitz On FOX Settlement With Dominion

The likelihood of FOX News winning a case with Dominion was better than 50% says Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz.

I saw elsewhere that Murdock was the one that nixed the trial - he didn't want to testify and was fine with the $$$ settlement. His age may have been a factor, too - 92 / 93 March 11.
On another note:

Rep. Nancy Mace: We Found SEVERAL MORE Biden Family Members Involved, More Shell Companies, and Sources of Funds Unknown (VIDEO)
Rep. Nancy Mace: This whistleblower is putting everything on the line to provide the American people with this information. It should be investigated to the fullest extent of the law. When the left says that no one is above the law, the American people deserve the right to have them put their money where their mouth is, whether it’s a current or former president or their family. This should be investigated, and we need more information.

We only looked at the SARS reports (suspicious activity reports) for two Biden family members. Well, there are several more Biden family members that you were at the treasury you look at, too. And then we found more Biden family members involved, more shell companies, the sources of the funds being unknown, where they’re going unknown, and why they were paid for. And the numbers are astronomical. I mean, it’s crazy. And yet I’m very much a centrist. I’m right of center, left of center, depending on the issue. And I’ve seen this with my own eyes. It’s not a conspiracy theory.

Biden's younger brother James emerges as central figure in family's big-money deals

President Biden‘s younger brother James B. Biden doesn’t appear in the headlines as much as his troubled nephew, the president’s son Hunter Biden.

A House Republican investigation, however, is poised to expose how James Biden and eight other family members may have profited from his brother’s powerful positions in government and perhaps put national security in danger by compromising the president.

Court documents and congressional reports show James Biden wasn’t shy about promoting his brother’s influence, including telling potential business partners in 2019 that his brother Joe “was in the room with him” as he closed in on a lucrative deal.

Seven years younger than the president, James Biden, 73, never graduated from college but has made a successful living with a string of varied business ventures, some of the most lucrative deals secured with Hunter Biden.

Biden Impeachment? Top Republican Says IRS Whistleblower, Chinese 'Collusion' And Hunter Laptop Letter Hoax "Tip Of The Iceberg"

Between the revelation that the 'Hunter laptop letter hoax' signed by 51 current and former intelligence officials was created at the best of Antony Blinken during the 2020 US election, the obvious implications of CCP leverage over the Biden family, and information presented by an IRS whistleblower regarding the Hunter Biden probe, things may get interesting according to Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN).

When asked about China's influence over the Biden family, Burchett told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on Friday: "We know of at least eight Biden family members who have profited from dealings overseas," adding "I think if you delve into it deep enough, there's prostitution rings involved in this, human trafficking has been rumored to be part of some of this. These so-called companies that have allowed the Biden family to profit. It is gross, and it is disgusting."

"If I was those 51 people, I'd be lawyering up right now because they're going to be asked in public at some point what they knew and if they knew that all this other stuff was going on, because it is very damning Maria. This is just the very tip of the iceberg," he continued.

"This very brave IRS agent coming forward, I think, will just start it," Burchett said, referring to the senior agent in charge of the Hunter Biden investigation who came forward earlier this week in a letter to lawmakers, accusing the DOJ of 'mishandling' the Hunter Biden case, and that his client had information that would contradict sworn testimony from a senior political appointee.

MTG reveals disturbing new details about white slavery ring Hunter Biden is linked to

In addition to the Ukraine and Burisma LLC’s, there were also many others used to reportedly launder money from foreign countries and make payments to the “Big Guy” and other Biden family members. They had a well-oiled system running to keep the family funds flowing.

But one of the most curious LLC’s MTG learned about was called “Owasco.” This is the LLC that Hunter owned and what he used to pay his steady stream of prostitutes. Many of those prostitutes were actually from Russia and Ukraine, which doesn’t seem all that odd, until you discover the group Hunter booked his sex through was actually a white slavery ring.

Why isn’t Hunter in prison?

Biden Uses Executive Order to Create Brand New Woke Federal Agency

President Joe Biden will sign an executive order establishing the Office of Environmental Justice, in an executive order that will dramatically increase the scope of the administration’s initiatives in that space, the White House announced Friday morning.

The new executive order directs federal agencies to consider the “disproportionate and adverse” impacts of climate change on certain communities, as opposed to “disproportionately high and adverse” impacts, according to a White House fact sheet.

This Biden administration hopes that this will prevent any “misunderstanding” that agencies should focus on only “large disproportionate effects.”

The regime is running rampant! Will the Truth bring it down before it's too late? Who thinks 2024 will be too late?!

Some are seeing this as a sign

A fire erupted Saturday night during Disneyland’s Fantasmic fireworks and light show, forcing throngs of stunned fans to evacuate the area.

Although the flames erupting from a 45-foot-tall animatronic dragon were dramatic, the Anaheim Fire Department said no injuries were reported, according to KABC.

Saint George's Day is celebrated on 23 April, the traditionally accepted date of the saint's death in the Diocletianic Persecution.[2] It coincides with the death date of English playwright and poet William Shakespeare.

The Diocletianic or Great Persecution was the last and most severe persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire.[1] In 303, the emperors Diocletian, Maximian, Galerius, and Constantius issued a series of edicts rescinding Christians' legal rights and demanding that they comply with traditional religious practices. Later edicts targeted the clergy and demanded universal sacrifice, ordering all inhabitants to sacrifice to the gods.

Back
Top Bottom