Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

I agree with hlat, RFK Jr. would only be able to steal votes from Trump if both he and Trump somehow nominated for Presidential candidate. Although that would be really cool, I think it's pretty unlikely.
Okay, I get your point, but as I said before: democrats are aware that Biden has lower chances of winning against Trump this time so maybe they decided to put up a candidate who gives democrats a chance to win and don't let Trump to get to the office. A candidate who in reality will be another puppet of theirs.

But that's just my speculation and doubts. We will see.

Biden green-lights deployment to Mexican border

"The US president signed an order allowing active duty reserve troops as needed to fight international drug trafficking"

"US President Joe Biden issued an executive order on Thursday authorizing Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas to deploy active duty reserve troops to the US-Mexican border as needed, to fight the illegal drug trade."

"Already facing a record 2.76 million illegal crossings last year, Customs and Border Patrol fears being overwhelmed by as many as 13,000 crossing attempts per day."

Here is dirty laundry on RFK. Pro lockdown, Zelensky, Hillary, Fauci, Russiagate, McCain, Newsom, climate change.
So RFK did give his foundation's award to Fauci in 2020, and then turned around to blast him in the book The Real Anthony Fauci. But then the foundation gave the award to Zelensky in 2022. Past winners also include Hillary and Bill, Biden, Obama, Gore.

I think Michael Tracey is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. None of the 'evidence' he has 'marshalled' is evidence of what he claims it is. His rant against RFK Jr began when he recently complained about his 'annoying voice', and said that, because his voice is 'defective', RFK Jr would never become president.

A recent poll on Gab asking Americans who they want to be president :lol::whistle:

1682999648559.png
I should mention that George Lincoln Rockwell was the founder of the American Nazi Party.
Unfortunately, there's a contingent of wannabe Nazis on Gab.

Last edited:
McCarthy Vows To Release Remaining Jan. 6 Footage To Public

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is not bothered by criticism from Democrats and the mainstream media after he released over 40,000 hours of unseen footage from the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. McCarthy released the unseen footage to Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who spent several days airing footage on his program.

McCarthy has released the tapes in the media and is promising to give the public access to them after his team reviews all of the footage to address any potential security concerns, the Washington Times reported.

“This is the challenge. The Democrats told us it was only 14,000 hours of tapes, lo and behold, we take the majority and it’s 42,000 hours, so that would take me years to go all the way through,” McCarthy told reporters. “Yeah, I think the public should see what’s happened on them.”

Hmm - still waiting for the Nashville "manifesto" to be released.

"Colonel Douglas Macgregor Discusses The War In Ukraine With Robert F. Kennedy Jr."​

(audio only, 33 minutes long)​

Back
Top Bottom