Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

What is the "every other male person"?
Illegal immigrants. I think this is a continuation of the plan to convert the illegals to 'sweat equity' citizens upon the return from deployment. Remember the "every male citizen" was supposed to be decimated with the jab, mental illness (trans, etc) which would provide fuel to feed the narrative that the 'newcomers' need to be drafted/save the boomers since the grandchildren of the boomers are not enough or incapacitated to defend them. (queue Night Fall movie).

Remember all this is for votes.

another step closer to the war
Greetings Honzap,

I am curious and request clarification if I may. The wording closer "to the war" indicates to my understanding that you are stating 'we' are not yet already "in the war". So this delineation of not yet in the war, but closer to the war, what I would love to hear is what is the tipping point do you think that changes the current position from being "closer to" the war, versus being "in the" war.

Great signature btw. And ironically relevant to my clarifying question.

They're also looking to add the requirement for women to register as well.

1718543992095.png

Apparently, this is not the first time according to this 2022 article from Military.com:
A fight over whether women should be required to register for a potential draft has been revived in Congress.

Last year, Congress appeared on the precipice of making women register with what's formally called the Selective Service System, but the idea was dropped from the defense policy bill signed into law after closed-door House-Senate negotiations despite having bipartisan support.

Now, the proposal is back in the version of the National Defense Authorization Act, or NDAA, making its way through the Senate, and conservatives are again vowing a fierce fight against what they refer to as "drafting our daughters."

Greetings Honzap,

I am curious and request clarification if I may. The wording closer "to the war" indicates to my understanding that you are stating 'we' are not yet already "in the war". So this delineation of not yet in the war, but closer to the war, what I would love to hear is what is the tipping point do you think that changes the current position from being "closer to" the war, versus being "in the" war.

Great signature btw. And ironically relevant to my clarifying question.
I am not sure, but I think Honzap thought that the headline "Automatic Military Draft Registration of Young Men Between 18 and 26" was something new, as if the US was preparing to mobilize for a hot war with Russia and China. But the military draft has been in place for decades and is included in every military funding bill. The only thing new about this headline is that they (I think added a year ) and it is automated now, which removes the onus from the person to actually register.

The only thing new about this headline is that they (I think added a year ) and it is automated now, which removes the onus from the person to actually register.
Relatedly, while scrolling through my X feed I clicked on a photo from a post by @Russia. Instead of the photo enlarging as an overlay as usually it would I was diverted to sss.gov, here’s the first few lines from the site and sharing screen grabs of each post:

It's Your Country Take one minute to protect it.

When you register with the Selective Service, you're helping ensure a secure future for your community and the United States of America.

While there is currently no draft, registration with the Selective Service System is the most publicly visible program during peacetime that ensures operational readiness in a fair and equitable manner.

So I guess I am to assume that X with guidance from DoD/Government have flagged certain content (Russian in this case) in order insert the idea of registering for the draft. Timely 🤔 not mention very confusing when I clicked the photo and that ominous page opened up. No other image in the grid opened the .gov site and at some point it doesn’t open again when clicking the first photo, I had to scroll away and back to reset it.

Anyone else experienced something similar?

Attachments

• IMG_1634.png
    IMG_1634.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1633.png
    IMG_1633.png
    768.1 KB · Views: 6
My youngest turned 18 at the end of last year, but did not get anything until he applied for and got his drivers license a couple of months ago. This is what is sent informing an individual that they are enrolled. Auto-magically enrolled. I remember getting something in senior year of high school (30ish years ago) that you knew that you were signing something specifically for SS.

But now like with Voter Registration, you sign up for one thing and you get enrolled into all sorts of other databases without the overt 'opting in'.

My youngest turned 18 at the end of last year, but did not get anything until he applied for and got his drivers license a couple of months ago. This is what is sent informing an individual that they are enrolled. Auto-magically enrolled. I remember getting something in senior year of high school (30ish years ago) that you knew that you were signing something specifically for SS.

But now like with Voter Registration, you sign up for one thing and you get enrolled into all sorts of other databases without the overt 'opting in'.

Attachments

• sss1 - Copy.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom