Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Joe Biden calls Putin a killer.😡🤬 Putin on Biden: Russian president reacts to US leader's criticism

Today Putin answered him:

(in Russian) Путин ответил на слова Байдена: "Кто как обзывается, тот так и называется" - BBC News Русская служба

automatic translation
⚡️ “I would tell him:“ Be healthy ”. I wish him good health. I say this without irony, without jokes. "

Vladimir Putin - about an interview with Biden, in which he called the Russian leader a "killer":

“Speaking more broadly on this topic, this is what I would like to say. In the history of every nation, every state, there are many very difficult, dramatic and bloody events. But when we evaluate other people, or even when we evaluate other states, other nations, we always look as if in a mirror, we always see ourselves there, because we always shift onto another person what we ourselves breathe, what we are in essence.

I remember that in childhood we were in the yard, when we argued with each other, we said: "Whoever calls his name is called that." And this is no coincidence, this is not just a childish saying and joke. The meaning is very deep in this, psychological "
"Until now, African Americans face injustice and extermination."

Putin on the American establishment and the emergence of BLM:

“His [establishment's] consciousness was formed in well-known and rather difficult conditions. After all, the development of the American continent by the Europeans was associated with the extermination of the local population. With genocide, as they say today. Direct genocide of Indian tribes.

Then followed a very tough, large, difficult period of slavery, slavery. And all this goes through history, to this day accompanies life in the United States. Otherwise, where would the BLM movement come from? Until now, African Americans face injustice and extermination. So, guided by such considerations, the ruling classes are solving both domestic and foreign policy problems.

After all, the United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear weapons, moreover, against a non-nuclear state. Against Japan. There was no military sense in this. It was a direct extermination of the civilian population. "
⚡️ "They will have to reckon with this, despite all attempts to stop our development, sanctions, insults."

Putin said that Russia has a different genetic, cultural and moral code compared to the United States:

“The leadership of the United States as a whole is determined to have certain relations with us, but on those issues that are of interest to the United States itself, and on their terms.

We, although they think that we are the same as them, but we are different people. We have a different genetic, cultural and moral code. But we know how to defend our own interests. And we will work with them, but in those areas in which we ourselves are interested, and on those conditions that we consider beneficial for ourselves. They will have to reckon with this "
Putin is a real diplomat😍. Replied sharply to Sleeping Joe

In response to being called a killer Putin challenged Biden to a live televised debate. It would be like watching Einstein try to have an intellectual debate with an angry 12-year-old who has special educational needs :lol:

Russia's Putin ups ante in new Moscow-Washington rift: Challenges American counterpart Biden to urgent live broadcast debate

In the words of Sarah Abdallah:

1616096039047.png

Last edited:
In response to being called a killer Putin challenged Biden to a live televised debate. It would be like watching Einstein try to have an intellectual debate with an angry 12-year-old who has special educational needs :lol:

Russia's Putin ups ante in new Moscow-Washington rift: Challenges American counterpart Biden to urgent live broadcast debate

In the words of Sarah Abdallah:

View attachment 43784
Oh boy. That would be a heck of a show to watch. Perhaps it's time to see how "busy" Biden really is.

Usually, after an election, the media covers the 1st Lady, and what her role is in making the country a better place...

Where is she? I know it isn't the most important thing, but it would give a sense of normalcy. Biden - in the mass media lens - is often seen alone. His blundering speech, closeups of his confused facial expressions - he and his constituents fought for control of his office, and now he stands alone. Perhaps as an effigy. Abandoned by his wife. An American fool with no women by his side, save to satisfy political optics.
Maybe it would seem as though Jill has power over him and it would be best that she keep her distance in her role as 1st Lady. 'Time for your afternoon nap, Joe, I'll wake you when you have to sign more papers.'

Another thought about the post-election...

With the recent mass shooting in Atlanta... and the violence against Asians...

Maybe this is post-election retribution. That is, Asians might be sliding more towards conservative voting, and this anti-Asian violence is perpetrated, while the media makes it look one sided, when it is all staged. And again it is happening in democrat territory, but with the way they cover it, it is made to look like a contagion.

It is like a sequel to BLM, taking into account the Asian waywardness in the last election. And of course, this corrective action is made to look beneficent and helpful, but is actual thuggery.

Like in those gangster movies: 'We wouldn't want anything bad to happen, would we Sal?' (cracks knuckles) 'No, the boss wouldn't like that at all!'

Pure speculation of course, but in the context of these times, it would not surprise. Everything that comes our way via the mass media has a purpose - other than informing us.

Yesterday's speech and Putin's response to Biden from the Kremlin's official website. Meeting with public representatives of Crimea and Sevastopol
International Music Festival volunteer coordinator and representative of Crimea Federal University Polina Bolbochan: Mr President, I have a somewhat personal question for you. Yesterday, President Biden got quite tough in his interview, including with regard to you. What would you say to him?

Vladimir Putin: With regard to my US colleague’s remark, we have, indeed, as he said, met in person. What would I tell him? I would say “stay healthy.” I wish him good health. I am saying this without irony or tongue in cheek. This is my first point.

Secondly, taking a broader approach to this matter, I would like to say that difficult, dramatic, and bloody events abound in the history of every nation and every state. But when we evaluate other people, or even other states and nations, we are always facing a mirror, we always see ourselves in the reflection, because we project our inner selves onto the other person.

You know, I remember when we were children and played in the yard, we had arguments occasionally and we used to say: whatever you call me is what you are called yourself. This is no coincidence or just a kids’ saying or joke. It has a very deep psychological undercurrent. We always see ourselves in another person and think that he or she is just like us, and evaluate the other person’s actions based on our own outlook on life.

With regard to the US establishment, the ruling class – not the American people who are mostly honest, decent and sincere people who want to live in peace and friendship with us, something we are aware of and appreciate, and we will rely on them in the future – their mindset was formed in rather challenging circumstances which we are all aware of. After all, the colonisation of the American continent by the Europeans went hand-in-hand with the extermination of the local people, the genocide, as they say today, outright genocide of the Indian tribes followed by a very tough, long and difficult period of slavery, a very cruel period. All of that has been part of life in America throughout the history of the United States to this day. Otherwise, where would the Black Lives Matter movement come from? To this day, African Americans face injustice and even extermination.

The ruling class of the United States tends to address domestic and foreign policy issues based on these assumptions. After all, the United States is the only country to have used nuclear weapons, mind you, against a non-nuclear state – Japan, in Hiroshima and Nagasaki at the end of WW II. There was absolutely no military need for the bombing. It was nothing but the extermination of civilians. I am bringing this up, because I know that the United States and its leaders are determined to maintain certain relations with us, but on matters that are of interest to the United States and on its terms. Even though they believe we are just like them, we are different. We have a different genetic, cultural and moral code. But we know how to uphold our interests. We will work with the United States, but in the areas that we are interested in and on terms that we believe are beneficial to us. They will have to reckon with it despite their attempts to stop our development, despite the sanctions and insults. They will have to reckon with this.

We, with our national interests in mind, will promote our relations with all countries, including the United States. This is generally all I want to say about this.
Biden's trolling continues. 👍 Kadyrov invited Biden to be treated in Grozny

The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, invited US President Joseph Biden for treatment in Grozny, noting that American medicine is powerless.

“It is unambiguous that Biden needs to be treated, not run the country … Although Biden was included in my sanctions list, given that American medicine is powerless in the face of his illness, I invite the US President to visit us in Grozny. We will cure Joe Biden, or at least try to restore his memory, ”Kadyrov wrote in his Telegram channel.
He also noted that “Biden himself is up to his throat in blood.”
Ramzan Kadyrov. Regimes in America are changing, but none of its leaders is backing down from his role as the world's sheriff. The day before, the new U.S. leader Joe Biden spoke negatively about Russia and President Vladimir Putin in an interview.

To be honest, I imagined Biden to be a more competent politician. I thought he had his own sober views on the further development of relations with the rest of the world. I was wrong. It turned out that he was just another scarecrow whom the State Department installed in his predecessor's place. It is possible, of course, that Biden was drugged with hallucinogenic drugs at the behest of former President Donald Trump, but let the relevant agencies deal with that...

I do ask the White House administration to watch Biden very closely. Otherwise, he might not only subscribe to all sorts of nonsense, but God forbid, press the red button and goodbye to the American dream ...

Biden should be in therapy, not running the country. A man who doesn't know the name of the U.S. Secretary of Defense, the names of the security forces, is a real danger to society. I thought he only threatens us with sanctions, but as we can see, Biden is dangerous for all mankind.

And against this backdrop, he judges Russia and criticizes Vladimir Putin. Mind you, the leader of a country that since the late 20th century has been responsible for waging wars on a massive scale in dozens of countries, including Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Somalia, Haiti and Yemen, now has the gall to call the Russian president a killer. After all, Biden himself is up to his neck in blood. He continues a policy that brings death and suffering to millions of people. At the same time, Biden calls a killer the man who has done everything necessary to stop the bloodshed in the regions where it was America who created the real terror. So there is no more egregious murderer than the President of the United States among the leaders of the world today.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

'Aaand the 'new' President is:'

That kind of.... nails it doesn't it ?

I cannot be any clearer then that. I remember that day after the election, Apple's Siri was asked who is the president - and it said "President Kamala Harris". Which then was "corrected" shortly after. (I don't know if that story was honestly true, but that was the story/recording floating around).

Talk about double coup d'etat.

Not many (or not enough) people would have voted for Kamala Harris in the first place. It seems that nobody truly becomes a president in the US without having been chosen to become one. (And not just in the US. It happened in Sweden 2017 in strange ways, but also in Germany and France as well, just to mention a few)

What a strange world. On the other side; that's perhaps exactly what we need... The total overdoing of all things, at many levels... is at the same time the very thing, which creates errors to start building up exponentially.

In the coarse deceptions (shadows) lies the seeds calling for exposure (light).

This video shows Biden greeting reporters outside, and as he gets close, instead of his hand appearing at a distance behind the microphones held in the foreground, his hand appears in front of those microphones, which would be impossible (a fact corroborated by his hand appearing much smaller than the microphone, due to his 3-foot distance from it). This seems like irrefutable proof green screen technology was being utilized.

This video shows Biden greeting reporters outside, and as he gets close, instead of his hand appearing at a distance behind the microphones held in the foreground, his hand appears in front of those microphones, which would be impossible (a fact corroborated by his hand appearing much smaller than the microphone, due to his 3-foot distance from it). This seems like irrefutable proof green screen technology was being utilized.
This IS very trippy! I slowed the play back speed to 0.25 and it is very obvious. Geezus, this pseudo reality is so shoddily done.

Back
Top Bottom