Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

From Crisper.

Despite this being a U.S. Pres-focus, to be fair, most all countries have had (and do have) their leadership stooges. When Mark said that some might not even really remember Bush II, let alone Bush I, oh how time passes and least we forget. Crisper adds a quick video of the Three Stooges ++... :

"Disorder in the Court," featuring Joe Biden (and two other presidential stooges)​

A video that captures the absurdity of "Democratic" spectacle today​

Remember when Bush II was the big joke in the White House? Not everybody does, since that was over twenty years ago, when many an American today had not been born; although that’s not the only reason why a lot of us do not remember it. Millions who already had been born when Dubya was “elected” also don’t remember what a standing joke he was for some ten months—a figure so ridiculous that Comedy Central aired a sitcom mocking him: “That’s My Bush,” created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. His patent installation by the Supreme Court, and his often fractured English, made Bush the most laughable of US presidents—until 9/11, which (seemingly) transformed him, in the twinkling of an eye, from Bozo the Clown to Winston Churchill; and so those erstwhile scoffers who now suddenly admired him totally forgot what they’d been laughing at before the Towers came down.

And then, eventually, came Trump, whose propaganda status as the foulest entity that ever occupied the Oval Office (Noam Chomsky actually called him “the worst criminal in human history”) abruptly “rehabilitated” Bush and Cheney, notwithstanding both elections stolen for them, the overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was their handiwork, and (thanks to that accomplishment) their catastrophic “war on terror” in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere worldwide. But never mind all that: Bush and Cheney both have been redeemed completely by the fact that neither one of them is Trump—as all the other Bushes (and Liz Cheney) too have been redeemed, along with John McCain, Mitt Romney, Condoleezza Rice, Michael Chertoff and the other psychopaths who’ve been washed clean by not being Trump, or in any way supporting him.

And now, since Biden/Harris were “elected” just as honestly as Bush and Cheney were “elected” in 2000 (and then “re-elected” four years later), it’s even harder to remember what a laughingstock Bush (briefly) was, what with the gibbering, gassy wreck that’s in the White House now. With Joe Biden melting down before our very eyes day after day, it seems a bit ridiculous to bring up Bush’s “gaffes,” or Ronald Reagan’s dementia, or Richard Nixon’s free-fall in the polls, because Joe Biden’s in a class all by himself, as is “his” White House (including “his” Vice President)—and so, therefore, is the Democratic Party that he “heads,” and the “free press” that has only lately stopped pretending that he should be president.

With both the US government and “our free press” now flagrantly dysfunctional, it is appropriate to say so, loud and clear—which now means telling the horrendous truth about the Democratic psychopaths who’ve served as president since Bush the Elder. We also need to tell that truth as comically as possible, since we all badly need a laugh.

Here, then, is a suitably surrealistic video that nails Joe Biden, and his two fellow-stooges Clinton and Obama, along with Nancy Pelosi and AOC. I hope it makes you laugh, as it did me; and I hope too that it may, indirectly, help us grasp an all-important point about election theft—viz., that parties steal elections when they must, because their platforms are just too unpopular with most Americans. Thus it was with the GOP, when it went fiercely Christianist some thirty years ago; and thus it now is with the (so-called) Democratic Party, that onetime “party of the people” having now become the party of Big Pharma, and (therefore) mandatory “vaccination” (even of small children); segregation (based on “vaccination” status, and Critical Race Theory); endless war (on Russia); climate lockdowns (on their way); runaway inflation (just get used to it); food shortages (with fake meat, and bugs, for all) and, not least, “trans rights.”

Can such a party really win elections in the USA, even if they push increasingly for civil war over abortion rights and gun control? And—relatedly—can any party, however popular its platform, really win elections in the USA, what with our disgraceful voting system (which neither party really wants to change) and the propaganda pounding everyone nonstop?

I guess we’ll see. In the meantime, check this out, and share it, if you like:

;-D;-D;-D;-D:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:perfect:
in the heat of fake emphatic blablbabla ... Kamila falls ower her tongue haha " haha but the look on her face gives the idea that she is not really sure she is a woman, but she all of a sudden realizes it hahaha ... .look at her cheek ... how it gets up when she realized she is a woman haha ...›

Attachments

• KAMILAWOMANHAHAH.jpg
    KAMILAWOMANHAHAH.jpg
    830.9 KB · Views: 23
Meanwhile, former Vice-President Joe Biden announces that the Pentagon told him it is sending tens of thousands more troops (with the right pronouns) to Europe:

This deserves a transcript, so sad ... and while I was listening, my son asked me how much is in our country :-( ...

but let's see it on the other side .. as the other day they promoted new war merchandise ...

Attachments

• ZelenskiBarbieKen.jpg
    ZelenskiBarbieKen.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 19
IMO, thank goodness this happened. It could limit US participation in all these climate-change accords and whatnot.

And here is a good, <1-hour documentary that purports to show the steps taken between when the Club of Rome invented "global warming" and how it became the consortium's dream weapon against humanity, which it is today.

Sign of the USA economic times here. There's a shopping center 1 km from my home of twenty years. Today I saw there, for the first time ever, as I drove past the street entrance, a sign-bearing beggar asking for money. A common sight in many communities, but maybe to become common in many more places now.

Sign of the USA economic times here. There's a shopping center 1 km from my home of twenty years. Today I saw there, for the first time, as I drove past the street entrance, a sign-bearing beggar asking for money. A common sight in many communities, but maybe to become common in many more places now.
The problem has been the new normal for while. And with the current opioid epidemic, it moves from panhandling to criminal activity and thus violence. The 2008 crash is in the process of repeating again and is on standby.

Vegas records a profit in the billions in the month of May.

From a couple of days ago. The bloom is well and truly off Harris as well as Biden. The Dems are in a pickle for the midterms for sure:

Democrats are despairing about the possibility of Kamala Harris becoming the 2024 nominee if President Biden doesn’t seek a second term in office, insiders told The Post.
Three polls just this month show more than 50% of Americans hold an unfavorable view of Harris, and those headwinds will likely only increase should Republicans retake the House next year.
“Her main problem is not being a woman or mixed race, her problem is she has low ratings just like President Biden,” said Larry Sabato, a professor of Politics at the University of Virginia. “If Biden were riding sky high, she would be doing relatively well as well. She would be seen as a popular successor carrying on a popular president’s mandate.”
Political donors — who all requested anonymity to speak freely — are similarly beside themselves.

“She seems completely useless. No one involved in this administration should be in the running,” one significant Democratic donor told The Post.
Democratic donors are haunted by memories of Vice President Harris’ own failed presidential bid.Bloomberg via Getty Images Three polls this month show that more than 50% of Americans have an unfavorable view of Vice President Kamala Harris.Three polls this month show that more than 50% of Americans have an unfavorable view of Vice President Kamala Harris.Los Angeles Times via Getty Images
Democratic insiders have fretted about Harris’ own bungled 2020 presidential campaign, during which she dropped out in December 2019, with an operation widely derided at the time as disorganized and riven with infighting.
Since being elected, those issues have continued to simmer, with her vice presidential office frequently in the news for staff turnover, with at least a dozen leaving. In April alone she lost her Chief of Staff, Tina Flournoy, and Deputy Chief of Staff Michael Fuchs. Staffers have griped anonymously that the mood internally is “dour,” “chaotic,” and that they are “treated like s—t.”
“She doesn’t know how to build a staff that has a common purpose. You see a lot of her staffers are doing their own thing. There is little guidance from her and it just looks messy all the time and all she can do when asked about it publicly and privately is giggle,” lamented a top Democratic staffer on capitol hill.
“No one involved in this administration should be in the running,” one Democratic donor told the Post.Getty Images
“I just don’t think people are seeing her as a serous contender,” he added. “If she weren’t the vice president she wouldn’t even been ON the list.”
Dislodging Harris, however, won’t be easy.
As the sitting vice resident, most agree that Harris is an immediate frontrunner in any potential open Democratic primary. She would come into any contest with the highest name recognition, which would offer a critical boost in early fundraising. If Biden doesn’t run again, 31% of voters said they would support her for the top job, according to a December poll from Morning Consult.
As the sitting vice president, Harris would have the advantage of name recognition in the upcoming primary.AP
“Kamala is a strong black woman, the first elected vice president. Democrats can’t win without having high black turnout. She is a role model and a beacon to millions of people around the country,” said Chris Coffey, a Democratic political consultant.
Besides Harris, the list of Democratic 2024 aspirants may include New York City Mayor Eric Adams, who is said to be taking a look, as well as California Governor Gavin Newsom, but neither have broad national followings. Sen. Bernie Sanders, 80, (I-Vermont), who recently had a heart attack, has not ruled out a third run for the White House.
Harris's office has been beset by staffing issues from day one.Harris’ office has been beset by staffing issues from day one.Getty Images
The GOP primary is also up in the air. Polls have consistently shown former President Trump would win if he sought the 2024 nomination, but there is also growing enthusiasm around Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

It is nothing new that people wants to feel good about themselves by pointing arguments in favor of their likes ( Ideology, people and so on). Authors even write books comparing people of extreme ends. Here is one about Biden, though he can't even know what direction is his house from his lawn. Some fodder for the left vs right narration fog.

How Joe Biden is like America's founding fathers — and no, I'm not kidding​

Even George Washington — who is venerated today but was fiercely opposed by many during his presidency — had his share of failures. When Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton published his Report on Manufacturers in 1791, he argued that the government should subsidize manufacturing and other forms of industry to make the U.S. economically competitive on a global scale. He also argued for tariffs on imported goods, and those were implemented while much of Hamilton's more ambitious infrastructure subsidies were not. It took a Republican president many years later, Abraham Lincoln, to realize the gist of Hamilton's vision, transformed into the "American System" proposed by Whig Party founder Henry Clay. (Lincoln was a former Whig, and his economic program favored the industrialized Northern states over the agricultural South, most of which was seceding from the Union at that moment.)

Let's consider Joe Biden's most conspicuous failures. From the start of his administration, he has pushed for an ambitious economic program: expanded access to health care, major investments in job creation, financial assistance to parents, accelerated development of green energy and other steps to address climate change. That last part is critically important at this juncture of our history, but because of two "moderate" Democratic senators with major corporate backing — Joe Manchin of West Virginia, and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona — Biden's climate policy, along with most of his ambitious agenda, has died on Capitol Hill.

Back
Top Bottom