Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

I guess you have to be crazy to volunteer for the US war machine.
Well, yes.. but also, it's one of those places where the entire wokerism that they keep pushing on everything will really fire back, imagine an army of soldiers that needs safe spaces, and inclusivity seminars, and diversity quotas and what not... or that allows identifying people to join on a whim... that's a disaster.

I also felt that, it may be one of those things that they simply can't see.. after keeping the population weak, for easier management, they sacrificed their ability to be dangerous. No wonder they need mercenaries, the US army is slowly collapsing from within.

I just found it so interesting.

Deliberate permissiveness?

FlJn-jDaMAAmmVZ

Last edited:
"The latest Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) data reveals that from October through December 18, Biden’s DHS has released 1,363 illegal alien convicts into American communities along with more than 1,800 illegal aliens with pending criminal charges against them."

Tulsi Gabbard: ‘Permanent Washington Is Overrun with Liars and Opportunists Who Have No Problem Whatsoever Deceiving the American People’

"Thursday, fill-in host Tulsi Gabbard opened FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on the heels of her interview with Rep.-elect George Santos (R-NY) with a criticism of so-called “permanent Washington.”

"Santos, who is embroiled in controversy for alleged misleading statements, was just one example of “liars and opportunists” that plagued Washington politics, according to Gabbard."

(10 minute video)

'Americans need new "heroes".'

By Tony Cox - 30 Dec, 2022
[...]
However, the tune began to change when the politicians no longer needed to beg for votes. After the midterms, senior Republican congressmen Michael McCaul (Texas) and Mike Turner (Ohio) assured an ABC News interviewer that “majorities on both sides of the aisle” will still support infinite military aid to Ukraine. McCaul even suggested that it would be perfectly fine for Ukrainian forces to attack targets in Crimea, since the US and its allies didn’t recognize the region as Russian territory.
[...]
Voters can plainly see that the results of these tactics are ruinous. Consumers in the West, especially Western Europe, face a dark, cold and hungry winter amid energy shortages and the highest inflation rates in 40 years. Not to worry, though, because McConnell, President Joe Biden and other members of the pro-war uniparty insist that this struggle more than justifies the sacrifices they’re imposing on everyone.

'I have no doubt that the US is heading to self-destruction.'

Swamp won! - Happy New Year

Just when you thought election drama was over we get a new episode-

It’s important to remember that Democrats control the Senate and White House. So it’s not as if the GOP wish list is likely to advance, unless the leadership cuts deals.

I should note that the next speaker need not be a Republican, or even a member of the House. So at this point, Harkins quipped, “Bring on Elon Musk, what the hell.”

Famed super-attorney, Sidney Powell's introductory testimony at the January 6 Committee hearing:

"I went to high school in Raleigh, NC, and college at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill on a combined degree program, finished my degree in 21 months by taking 18-21 hours (6-7 classes) each semester, Phi Beta Kappa, then proceeded to law school at the ripe old age of 19."

Once out of law school, she began work as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Western District of Texas (the youngest ever to do so). Over time, she tried 350 federal cases, with 180 selected to be published in legal journals. She also has served as president of Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit as well as the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers."

...meanwhile, the "brilliant" lamestream media airheads defame her as a huckster, hack, conspiracy theorist, etc.

Full deposition transcript here:

Does anybody else pick up on that hive mentality, that zeal to get their way at all costs, that drivenness?
Charlie kirk makes an interesting observation about the dems behavior during the house speaker elections.

56f45c89730a516a.jpg

Their agenda is 'lie-driven', but they seem to get power from a unified belief in them.

"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."

Back
Top Bottom