Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

China unveils global security paper

"This comes one day after China released a report titled ‘US Hegemony and its Perils’, blasting Washington for escalating the great power competition across the globe, staging ‘color revolutions’, and stoking regional tensions under the guise of promoting democracy."

"China has released its Global Security Initiative Concept Paper, which focuses on preventing conflicts and promoting global security, while blasting the use of sanctions in foreign policy."

"stating that “the Cold War mentality, unilateralism, bloc confrontation and hegemonism contradict the spirit of the UN Charter and must be resisted and rejected.”

Washington ‘fanning the flames’ in Ukraine – Beijing

"Beijing is considering providing “lethal support” for Moscow in Ukraine. The diplomat said the US was in no position to tell China what to do."

“The international community is fully aware who is calling for dialogue and striving for peace, and who is fanning the flames and stoking confrontation. We urge the US side to seriously reflect on the role it has played, do something to actually help de-escalate the situation and promote peace talks, and stop deflecting the blame and spreading disinformation.”

I don't remember seeing this video on the forum so apologies if it is and I missed it.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson reacts to the Biden administration's equity agenda..."

Every one is equal and protected by it except, you guessed it, straight white men. And, the Executive Branch of the US government is the most diverse ever. People will not be brought into a position because they can do a good job, but because of the color of their skin, their gender their "wokeness". And people wonder why the US is falling apart.

I don't remember seeing this video on the forum so apologies if it is and I missed it.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson reacts to the Biden administration's equity agenda..."

Every one is equal and protected by it except, you guessed it, straight white men. And, the Executive Branch of the US government is the most diverse ever. People will not be brought into a position because they can do a good job, but because of the color of their skin, their gender their "wokeness". And people wonder why the US is falling apart.

This started long ago when Affirmative Action hiring practices outlived their usefulness and started discriminating against whites.

Interesting, while I do not put it past Biden to have said something like that, or have that sentiment, something about that audio seems fishy to me.. and it's, I don't know, he sounds too awake and clear speaking.

But who knows.
You’re right, they came out and apologized for the fake video…and I apologize too, I wasn’t trying to spread fake news.

228EEFB6-3182-462C-A5DE-07F7620175FA.jpeg

In one of the latest discussions on The Duran, Alexander M. said something that is self evident but the 're-realization' still struck me. That is (paraphrasing), that because of all the things the Neocons (i.e. psychopaths) in Washington have done in the past decades, we are now in a nuclear arms race without almost any restrictions. Compare that to the Cold War when there was at least some mutual assurances. It's maybe to simplified but what struck me was the realization that without the psychos in Washington the world today would probably be in a completely different, and better, state. The damage and sabotaging of any kind of brighter future these crazies have done is just off the charts!

Okay, this is 'old news' but I felt that I had to put it in writing. :cool2:

We'll have to find him a cell on the same level... 😂😂
USA 🇺🇸 Poland 🇵🇱 For those of you who haven't heard, the senile Biden busted his ass again getting off his plane in Poland 🇵🇱 early this morning.🤣😂🤣
Before his visit, the FSB warned Washington 🇺🇸 that Russia 🇷🇺 did not guarantee his safety.

And to think that Joe Biden intends to run again in 2024. Here is Biden without his meds.

🤣 Biden's robot is buggy... definitely a programming problem... an overhaul and recalibration is needed! 😂

Beijing names Washington as ‘top disruptor’

"Washington is “a source of trouble rather than ‘defender of peace’ for the world,” Wang said,"

“Facts have fully proven that the US is the top disruptor of international rules and order. Hegemony is the hallmark of its approach to... international affairs,” Wang said, adding “It is the US, not China, that undermines and tramples on international rules.”

"The spokesman went on to cite “abuses” by the US military in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan, as well as the use of sanctions for “coercion,” “looting,” and “exploitation,” saying American foreign policy has been “creating division and stoking confrontation all over the world.”

Back
Top Bottom