Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Comedian JP Sears just had an 'unbelievable interview with Biden'. By far his best work in my opinion.
It's short, funny and to the point. He brings up a lot of painful truths, even the sexualisation of the daughter.
A good video to share and wake up as many people as possible with a bit of humor.

So funny. That was good for the soul!

Individuals and groups who’ve dedicated hundreds of hours as volunteers trying to find ways to protect our vote have joined forces with others who’ve been investigating the results of the 2020 election to deliver a very strong message to anyone in Michigan who is thinking about stealing the vote in the upcoming Nov. 2022 election.​

michigan vote.png

At the Youngstown rally in Ohio recently the US flag was displayed behind Trump with the stars blacked out. Of course this has created quite a stir and people are wondering what it means.... It MUST mean something but I haven't been able to find a definitive explanation from a authoritative source and there isn't anything in the official manual of flag protocol.

1664471065558.png

This from flag protocol however:
10. Modification of rules and customs by President

Any rule or custom pertaining to the display of the flag of the United States of America, set forth herein, may be altered, modified, or repealed, or additional rules with respect thereto may be prescribed, by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States, whenever he deems it to be appropriate or desirable; and any such alteration or additional rule shall be set forth in a proclamation.

This comment is making the rounds on several sites which references a military source but it's very vague without supporting sources.

There were no stars on the flag last night as President Trump entered and exited the stage. For those who don’t know what an American flag without the stars means you have to ask someone whose been in the military. The simple answer is surrender. American flag without the stars tells your enemy that further aggression on their part will mean total annihilation, complete destruction or obliteration, If your the enemy and you choose to surrender you'll be treated well. President Trump was sending deep state a message.

Derek Johnson is getting a lot of attention and was brought to my attention in the last few days. All of a sudden I'm wondering if there may be a hidden "plan" afoot! He provides extensive documentation to back up his claims that Trump enacted continuation of government in a time of a national emergency and by Law is still POTUS . I'm slowly making my way through this material which is quite demanding but very educational.. He's a good resource for the history of our nation and covers the incorporation of the US under British rule among other things. He points out the flurry created by Trump turning his back on the Queen...such bad manners!

Remember all those EO's POTUS signed? Honestly, I thought all of that was ignored and so meaningless but, maybe not. According to Johnson we've been under Maritime Law since Nov. 3, 2020. That certainly turns the accepted, assumed explanation on its head (enacted by Biden to wreck the economy has been my view).

"President Trump signed the most monumental Executive Order 13848 in United States History on September 12, 2018. Inside FOUR major events were outlined:

1. Declared a National Emergency. By Federal Law, National Emergencies must be addressed by Congress. It was not addressed. Covid-19 was not mentioned until February 4, 2020, at the State of the Union Address, FIRST by President Trump, so, how did he know to issue a National Emergency in September 2018 to activate on November 3, 2020?
2. Declared Maritime Law. He specifically put the date of November 3, 2020, as the activation date of Maritime Law on September 12, 2018. If there's no such thing as Voter Fraud, which first became a topic in the 'news' in December 2020, then how did President Trump know to put the specific date of November 3, 2020, inside the September 2018 Executive Order? #MilitaryIntel Do you wonder why there's shortages everywhere? Maritime Law equals the law of the Water. Maritime Law is why no foreign goods will enter the United States as specified in the 13848 Order, hence why the ships are guarded at the port cities and crates have not been delivered to warehouses."
3 and 4. The Election Fraud Committee and Secretary of State. President Trump specifically put the dates of activation in which they would report. 45 days after November 3, 2020, which was January 5, 2021, and 45 days after that... which is March 3, 2021. The International Emergency Economic Powers Act which is a United States federal law authorizing the president to regulate international commerce after declaring a national emergency in response to any unusual and extraordinary threat to the United States which has its source in whole or substantial part outside the United States.

Something's I found particularly interesting was his description of the inauguration ceremonies. Trump received the traditional, military ceremony to inaugurate a president with a 21 gun salute and Hail to the Chief then flew off in Air Force One which by tradition is only for the incoming president. Biden received a military funeral ceremony and left on a chartered, nonmilitary jet.
The Military is VERY KEEN on our Flag and Ceremonies. And because of that... It was President Trump who received the Constitutional and Military Regulated Inauguration. Receiving a 21 gun salute by the official Presidential Salute Battery known as the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment Division aka The Old Guard, official “Hail to the Chief” by the marching band, a Red Carpet Rollout, with 17 Gold-Fringed Flags, and left on Air Force One #28000 with the Nuclear Football. The official Presidential Salute Battery who gave President Trump the 21 gun salute: The motto of the battery, “The Highest Honor,” has a dual meaning. First, it refers to the 21 – Gun Salute commonly fired by the PSB. It is universally recognized as the highest military honor that can be rendered.
"Biden" was given a Military Regulation Funeral Service at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. He received 13 fired rounds (not a Salute) by a 3 volley salute. Before they arrived at the Tomb of the Unknown, at the “Capitol Building” there was ZERO Presidential Salute Battery playing of “Hail to the Chief” with a 21 Gun Salute which is the Inaugural Theme for the President. The only “Hail to the Chief '' accompanied with a 21 gun salute on the 4th ruffle performed all day, January 20, 2021, was at Joint Andrews Base for President Donald Trump.
Derek Johnson stresses the point that unless one knows military law and procedures, in which he is well versed it seems, the meaning of what has happened and is taking place is unknown to the average person but yet it's in plain site. This video is long and he rambles a bit but if you hang in there it's quite informative, Below are posted his resources as well.

I, of course, don't know if this has any teeth to it but it certainly turns the accepted view on its head. I don't agree with everything he says but there's a lot of substance in the documents he's provided. So, if your interested here it is.

Last edited:
Slowly but surely, the truth outing:

Government Disclosed Jan. 6 Activities Of Five Confidential FBI Sources: Defense Lawyer
The U.S. government has acknowledged for the first time that five FBI confidential informants were involved with the Oath Keepers, but prosecutors failed to disclose that none of the sources provided evidence of guilt, a defense lawyer said on Sept. 26.

FBI officials have repeatedly declined in congressional hearings to say whether there were agents or confidential human sources (CHSes) in the crowd when the U.S. Capitol was breached on Jan. 6, 2021. But in pre-trial communications in the Oath Keepers seditious conspiracy case, prosecutors disclosed there were five sources informing on the Oath Keepers, David Fischer, representing defendant Thomas Caldwell, said in the new filing.

“What the Government knew—but only recently disclosed to the Defendants—was that none of the CHSes provided evidence of guilt on the part of the Oath Keepers as an organization, or the individual Defendants in this case,” Fischer said.

Harris hails US ‘alliance with North Korea’ in latest Biden admin botch​

Vice President Kamala Harris made an unforced error of global proportions Thursday by touting the strong alliance between the United States and “the Republic of North Korea”during a visit to the Korean Demilitarized Zone.

“The United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea,” said the veep, flubbing the official name of longstanding US ally South Korea, the Republic of Korea. “And it is an alliance that is strong and enduring.”
After Harris concluded her visit to South Korea, Seoul’s belligerent northern neighbor fired at least one ballistic missile off its east coast.

1664535488364.png

Harris hails US ‘alliance with North Korea’ in latest Biden admin botch​

Vice President Kamala Harris made an unforced error of global proportions Thursday by touting the strong alliance between the United States and “the Republic of North Korea” during a visit to the Korean Demilitarized Zone.

View attachment 64701

Wuah ?!? I thought that was a joke... :scared:
when I listened to a clip of her speech yesterday. I was unable to determine if it was a deep fake video or anything real (so, I didn't write about here in the forum either). Mentioning US, North Korea and "strong alliance" in one sentence... 🤡 What an Upside Down Clown World with so many bs words being said *rolling my eyes to heaven*

XPan: Wuah ?!? I thought that was a joke... :scared:

Here is another one- video in link

Pelosi Says Illegal Aliens Need to Stay in Florida to “Pick the Crops Down Here”​

“We have a shortage of workers in our country. In Florida, some of the farmers and the growers are saying ‘why are you shipping these immigrants up North? We need them to pick the crops down here.'” Pelosi said.

Some are claiming the historical Joe Biden has been replaced by a puppet look-alike for reasons open to conjecture. The argument is based in part by the obvious differences between the two Biden's earlobes. If true this begs the question of what happened to the real Joe Biden? why is the Biden puppet acting like he's got dementia or pushing such destructive policies policies? and who benefits?

1664604701316.png

These are the first good pictures I've seen of the controversial earlobes and I've done some searching. I've also looked for pictures of the palms of his hands which are also unique for each individual. The only ones I found where of Biden #2 and they where a bit blurry. Having a good look at #2's teeth would be revealing I think as #1 has fully capped upper teeth. Also #2 has a slight cliff chin and his skin is very smooth possibly from a face lift or botox. These things could account for his changed appearance but would it affect the earlobes? . So where's Waldo? Also there's the question of his black eyes that have been discussed here awhile back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom